• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

things unrelated to tickling that trigger your fetish

Seeing guys wrestling (real or video) leaves me hoping that whoever wins will tickle the crap out of the other while keeping him in a secure hold. They never do, and I never get why not :-o

Any glimpse of a sexy female sole, midriff, or underarms. So I love love LOVE cute girls in "the pose" or when they stretch. Or reach up to fix their hair.

Ot of course hearing a cute giggle...

Me too, Tzing. I absolutely love “the pose” and then wonder what they smell like (soles, midriff or especially underarms). &#55357;&#56842;

MMA and professional wrestling. There's always holds within the women's professional wrestling and MMA where tickling would be perfect.

As a lee, I have several.

• Anytime I’m barefoot at a pool party or hanging out at someone’s house.
• Anytime I put on stockings for lingerie or tights to wear with a dress.
• Whenever I’m on my back and my fiancé’s on his side and leans into me if we are laying in bed.
• Whenever I don’t hear my fiancé and he’s close to right behind me.
• Anytime I’m wearing heels.
• Anytime I’m wearing a crop top.
• Whenever I’m shoeless in the doctor’s office like up on the table.
• Whenever I’m in the dentist chair lol
• Whenever my fiancé is in a playful mood- I go on high tickle alert haha
• God forbid I have to reach something and he comes up behind me and grabs it, handing it to me.
• Whenever I’m in the chair about to receive a pedi.

There’s more lol but that’s enough.

1. Women barefoot or in Sandals
2. The Pose
3. Women's feet propped up on a chair, couch or table

Really loving all of your relatable/thoughtful responses!

And yeah, when I hear a woman laughing with wild abandon (in any context) it definitely activates my inner tickle monster:devil:.

When a woman wears shoes that can easily slip on or off and sometimes she will dangle a shoe from her toes or slip her foot out of her shoe while standing or sitting, showing off her arch or something. Makes me picture just crawling under the table or desk and dragging a finger or two down her arch. A surprise tickle.

Gonna say something wildly different than most people here, but images of strong four-poster beds. Often can't help imagining someone (or myself) tied down to it.

One of the first girls I got in touch with on the TMF occasionally talked about wearing a bikini for a future tickle session which we didn't end up having for many years. However, we kept in touch and talked back and forth, occasionally about what she planned to wear. Eventually, I came to associate bikinis with tickling and thus developed a love for them.

Ironically when we did get to have sessions she didn't wear one!

An exposed stockinged foot, either shoeless or with a shoe that exposes a good portion of the foot. For example, the sandals below, or my favorite - a backless mule or slide

Massages, whether giving one, getting one or even seeing someone getting massaged, especially a foot massage. I keep imagining if the hands were tickling instead of rubbing.

Seeing a pair of (female) shoes on the floor and knowing (fantasizing) that somewhere in the place, a lady is probably walking around in stocking/socked or bare feet.

Barbershopman

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back