• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

things unrelated to tickling that trigger your fetish

Enzo_Noir

TMF Poster
What are some things either peripherally related to the fetish, or maybe not related at all, that instantly make you think about tickling?

For me, it's when women pose for pics with their hands on their waists, makes me wish it was my hands there instead.

Nothing's more attractive to me than a woman's hands and arms, which are of course, among other things, crucial elements in the overall tickling delivery system. I adore them in all kins of postures but positions that are suggestive of a tickling stance are of course particularly appealing.

The sight of a massage table triggers me because I have been tickled on them often. :tickle:

A woman above 5’9 reaching for something on I high shelf.

Any glimpse of a sexy female sole, midriff, or underarms. So I love love LOVE cute girls in "the pose" or when they stretch. Or reach up to fix their hair.

Ot of course hearing a cute giggle...

I know this may be weird/different but seeing a woman I find attractive 30-50 yo with beautiful hands and no nail polish with her fingernails only to wonder/later find out she only polishes her toenails. Why do her feet/toenails get that attention…then curious if she’s madly ticklish on her feet/toes.

Women's hairless armpits. I do have a thing for armpit tickling, so the sight of a bare female underarms immediately makes me thing of tickling.
Also, things like racks and stocks at most medieval museums would instantly make me thing of tickling.

Interesting question…

Like others have mentioned, beautiful hands and fingers/nails are a big turn on. When a woman drums her fingernails on a tabletop of desk, etc, and I hear the clicking, it’s a trigger. Maybe an ASMR thing..

Since I prefer f/f, playful threatening banter between women is a big one for me. “I’m gonna get you for that!” or “I know your weakness!” etc makes me think of tickle revenge.

Finally, grown women doing activities that they did when they were younger, like playing Twister at sleepovers or doing each other’s hair or nails. That’s a huge one, and yes, I’ve witnessed grown women doing these things with each other, and yes, it has sometimes led to tickles!

For me it is when you hear that distinctive “plop” sound and you look down and a beautiful woman has let her high heel drop off sexy as Hell foot. Especially if you have been wondering what her feet look like. This is the moment in the movie when the screen goes out of focus and the main character dreams for a few minutes. You imagine your self kneeling in front of this woman. Slipping off that high heel. Taking that sexy foot in your hands. Dragging you fingers along her oh so soft sole. Listening to her cute giggle and saying “Mmmmm...that tickles” And then you snap out of it and realize that you have been staring at that gorgeous foot for a very long time.

Agreeing with others on any toned or thin female midriff (overweight females don't work for me at all). But especially when they reach up for some unrelated reason, whether yawning, stretching, or in an airplane to get something into or out of an overhead storage bin, and the shirt pulls up for that moment of unplanned reveal.

As strange as this sounds, there was a moment ten years ago I still think about when a co-worker wanted to prove she could do pull ups, and reached up to a metal bar to prove it to me. That's all that happened.

I think if more thin women understood how this can scramble the brain of a guy, they'd be doing it more around the guys they like.

For me it would be when a woman reaches up for something and exposes her belly and the times when they have their bare feet up on something and they giggle at something totally unrelated at the same time.

shaking a woman's hand and if it feels soft i wonder if her feet feel the same way

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back