• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Model Comparison Photos

firegod86

TMF Master
Just a random idea I had. What if we post pics from long time models when they did they're first video to the latest and see how they have changed.

Here's the young Sasha Foxx (perhaps her first tickle video)

sashafoxx-young.jpg

After a few years...

sashafoxx-older.jpg

Here's the young Sasha Foxx (perhaps her first tickle video)

View attachment 700120

After a few years...

View attachment 700119

In the original photo, she has a really young, cute looking unsuspecting face. Like she's totally innocent and has no idea what she's in for. The last picture says to me that she has a lot of experience and isn't afraid to get kinky. Or at least she knows what she's doing. The first pic is totally adorable though. Sasha is one of my favs!

Alot of them tend to pack on some pounds.

Well, many start just as they turn 18. As they age, they "fill out" to adult women. Some do gain a lot of weight (Taylor R, for example) but most seem to stay in shape.

Sasha has always been one of my absolute favourite tickle models. From her work with Tickle Central, through to the videos she starred in for Tickle Abuse and Silvercherry, she’s always been wonderful. Beautiful girl, great personality, and a wicked tickler as well!

My favorite tickle model, Tasha Tame.
Not a pic from her 1st tickle video but very early on.
And the later pic fairly recently from her short lived return via onlyfans.

Tasha TA.jpg

Cute, young, and petite. To beautiful and voluptuous.

omg I look WAY different. From being underweight, no tattoos, no fake boobs... to overweight and tattooed and dreadlocks, to now- I just ran a full marathon and work out 5x a week and do spartan races.... i'm in shape and feel way more beautiful than ever! Def shed that chubby weight though haha.

Alot of them tend to pack on some pounds.

I think most of us have put on some weight since we started on this forum.

Respect to these models for putting their faces out there and opening themselves to judgement.

I think many of us would agree….I’d hate for the REALLY good tickling models to stop producing content because they’re afraid of being body shamed as they get older.

omg I look WAY different. From being underweight, no tattoos, no fake boobs... to overweight and tattooed and dreadlocks, to now- I just ran a full marathon and work out 5x a week and do spartan races.... i'm in shape and feel way more beautiful than ever! Def shed that chubby weight though haha.

Love this!

Still amazing

She doesn't do many tickle videos, but I'm a big fan of Claire Irons. I'm a big bellybutton guy, and she's always showing off her belly.

These aren't the clearest images, but these are from 2010 when she shot with TMJ Productions (who later started going by 'All Art Fetish')
CAPHGTKCol.jpgDNTKBBKCol.jpg

This is her currently. Still gorgeous, and I love her with longer hair.
FVOQez3X0AIoRzA.jpgFS9h8XnWIAA3osg.jpg

Funny thing, it wasn't until after I had one of the TMJ clips for a couple years that I realized that it was Claire. It just hit me one day while I was watching the clip. While I was ordering a custom from her, I asked her if that was indeed her back in 2010, and she confirmed that it was.

Another model who shot with TMJ/All Art Fetish many years ago was Rachel Adams. One day on Twitter she RT'd the preview clip as a trip down memory lane.

RachCol.jpg

This is her currently. Also still gorgeous, and I also love her with longer hair.
FOfVfXUXwA4zt7A.jpg

Last edited:

I mean, despite what people do for a living, their bodies and their commitment change. Ive bounced up and down from running halfs and working out and doing mud races and Spartans to being a potato. I’m glad to hear you’re happy, TR.

Right now I’m kinda in the middle. Work out 3x a week but nothing hardcore except for the occasional mountain bike.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back