• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best "can't laugh/don't let go" tickle stories?

Taly

A theme/scenario I don't see used enough. Would love to have a few go-to's when I'm fixing for the ideal tickling scenario.

Thanks!

What you are looking for I believe, is "Resistance Tickling" .....quite a few people like that scenario. dig dug dog has a really good one in my opinion "That 70's Tickling".....check it out I am sure you will like it, I personally think he is a very good writer!

What you are looking for I believe, is "Resistance Tickling" .....quite a few people like that scenario. dig dug dog has a really good one in my opinion "That 70's Tickling".....check it out I am sure you will like it, I personally think he is a very good writer!

This is the kind of story i enjoy the most, but they are rare, sadly. =(
The one you suggested i believe does not really fit, as its more of a extorting information kinda scenario, not really one of resistence in the sense that the ticklee needs to stay still or avoid laughing because of something undesired would happen if she laughs.

It would be really interesting to try and dig up all stories with this kinda scenario and keep this topic as a compilation of it.
The sad part is that many of this ones just disappear. Like the one called "To Tame a Cougar", that one was great, but it got deleted by the author.

Edit: One recent story that has this theme is Final Exam Antics from Taly: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?340539-Final-Exam-Antics-(multiple-f-f)

Last edited:
The one you suggested i believe does not really fit, as its more of a extorting information kinda scenario, not really one of resistence in the sense that the ticklee needs to stay still or avoid laughing because of something undesired would happen if she laughs.

It would be really interesting to try and dig up all stories with this kinda scenario and keep this topic as a compilation of it.
The sad part is that many of this ones just disappear. Like the one called "To Tame a Cougar", that one was great, but it got deleted by the author.

Edit: One recent story that has this theme is Final Exam Antics from Taly: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?340539-Final-Exam-Antics-(multiple-f-f)

Glad you're plugging my story for me, thanks man! On the other hand... it was I who made this original post, in hopes of finding any other stories with the same type of scenario

Yep, i noticed it just a few seconds after editing, but didnt bother edit againt because it would be good for others that might like this kind of story, as yours is a good one. (And i was quote answering houdini)

Another great one from saratk, Brittany blacmails college rommie: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...kmails-college-roomie-into-tickle-torture-f-f

Lets try to dig more stories like those in this thread. =D

Umm ……I respectfully ask that you either read the story I suggested or read the story again…..it does fit. She’s does try to resist laughing……he is not extorting information from her, just trying to get her to laugh and she is resisting to do so, trying to prove that he is a horrible tickler…...plain and simple. The undesired part is that if she does laugh, it proves she is wrong and he is a good tickler. At least that is the way I see it.

Umm ……I respectfully ask that you either read the story I suggested or read the story again…..it does fit. She’s does try to resist laughing……he is not extorting information from her, just trying to get her to laugh and she is resisting to do so, trying to prove that he is a horrible tickler…...plain and simple. The undesired part is that if she does laugh, it proves she is wrong and he is a good tickler. At least that is the way I see it.

I can see your point, but I respectfully disagree, sorry.
There is no real consequence for the girl, that is what makes those predicament situations unique. But that may be just my personal interpretation.
Sorry if you took it as if I was disregarding your recommendation, it may be my own specific view on this.

Another good one: Keri Insane Foot Tickle: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...kle-Training-Parts-1-7-(*f-f-FEET-very-cruel)
Part 7 specifically has the girl trying to keep her toes spread while being tickled for fear of a worse punishment.

I can see your point, but I respectfully disagree, sorry.
There is no real consequence for the girl, that is what makes those predicament situations unique. But that may be just my personal interpretation.
Sorry if you took it as if I was disregarding your recommendation, it may be my own specific view on this.

Another good one: Keri Insane Foot Tickle: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...kle-Training-Parts-1-7-(*f-f-FEET-very-cruel)
Part 7 specifically has the girl trying to keep her toes spread while being tickled for fear of a worse punishment.

Regardless of whether we agree or disagree it's still a damn good story series and part 1 and part 3 are both incredibly sexy.

A theme/scenario I don't see used enough. Would love to have a few go-to's when I'm fixing for the ideal tickling scenario.

Thanks!

Are you possibly also referring to scenes of desperation type stories involving a dangerous element?

If that's the case, I know I have read a few stories on here in the past involving women holding onto certain things dangling for their lives or something similar.

One story in particular involves a girl that somehow falls into some type of mud pit or something and I believe she is only holding onto a branch by her feet and if she loses her grip she goes into the mud pit. Obviously her feet end up getting tickled and the story ends in an extremely depressing way where it's implied that she dies, but for the most part it's a sexy story overall. Wish I knew the name but I can't remember it. Perhaps someone on here will know what I'm talking about.

Possibly Dig Dug Dog but not sure. If you like don't laugh stories he's written quite a few of them. Check his stuff out.

There was another one sometime ago now about a girl rock climbing. Her friend keeps tickling her feet and she eventually falls off.

Are you possibly also referring to scenes of desperation type stories involving a dangerous element?

If that's the case, I know I have read a few stories on here in the past involving women holding onto certain things dangling for their lives or something similar.

One story in particular involves a girl that somehow falls into some type of mud pit or something and I believe she is only holding onto a branch by her feet and if she loses her grip she goes into the mud pit. Obviously her feet end up getting tickled and the story ends in an extremely depressing way where it's implied that she dies, but for the most part it's a sexy story overall. Wish I knew the name but I can't remember it. Perhaps someone on here will know what I'm talking about.

Possibly Dig Dug Dog but not sure. If you like don't laugh stories he's written quite a few of them. Check his stuff out.

I think that this might be the one

A Cripplingly Ticklish Weakness (*/F, Non-sexual, Predicament Bondage)
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ead.php?t=287635&share_type=t&link_source=app

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk

I think that this might be the one

A Cripplingly Ticklish Weakness (*/F, Non-sexual, Predicament Bondage)
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ead.php?t=287635&share_type=t&link_source=app

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk

Yes that's the one. Absolutely love the story but the ending is heartbreaking and really kills it for me. I mean you have a beautiful, extremely ticklish girl and she dies in the end? Tough. I would have preferred she fall and get stuck a little lower and the goat continues tickling her until she goes mad, but eh. Not my story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back