• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wizadora - 90s CITV show – self + m/f

From what I can gather, this actress is about 14 here. I would have been certain she was at least in her 20s just from watching it, but apparently she was born in 1979 and this came out in 1993. I have no idea how accurate Google is about her birthday though.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus I remember this show, I forgot it ever existed until this post haha

I did a quick google, most places say she was born in 1979 but there's absolutely no way she's 14 here. Digging around on IMDB it says she's actually born in 1972, which seems more accurate. However no solid proof

That would definitely be more believable. I think it's safe enough to assume that '72 is right haha.

The link doesn't seem to work. Anyone know the episode so I do a search please?

The link doesn't seem to work. Anyone know the episode so I do a search please?

Must be something your end. Link works perfectly for me, you have to remove the space in the link

she's definitely an adult here. i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. there are sites that confuse her age but this one goes into more detail and so i'm more likely to believe it. in which case, she was 30 at this time.

https://peoplepill.com/people/wendy-van-der-plank/

"Wendy Alison van der Plank (born 7 August 1963 in Caerleon, Monmouthshire) is a British actress best known for playing Wizadora in the ITV series of the same name.Her first television appearance was in the BBC comedy series Spin Off. After appearing in one episode of Casualty, she played the role of Hilly in the ITV drama Forever Green before being cast as Wizadora."

I’d grown out of kid’s TV when this was was being shown, but it always seemed to be on when I channel surfed, regardless of which day it was.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow talk about a blast from the past! thanks for finding and sharing!

I vaguely remember one episode where she finds a world of missing items including one of her shoes and she holds her foot up to the camera briefly :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back