• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's admit it... We're all pretty different

brotherted

Verified
Do you think if a random sample of 50 people who frequent this website were all thrown into the same vacation resort for a 3-day weekend fetish party, we'd all have so much in common? Not me.

Even controlling for the over-representation of males, I think there might be very little we'd want to do together.

I can tell it from having read comments here for years. Unlike the vanilla world where a few of the same, basic sexual practices are good to keep a majority of people happy, the fetish world, even our small corner of it, is very differentiated and specific:
  • First, those who need tickling to be light and fun would separate from those who tend to want it intense.
  • The feet people would naturally diverge from those who prefer elsewhere or everywhere.
  • Some need verbal teasing to be involved. Others either can't or don't do verbal teasing.
  • Some want no restraints ever. Others prefer tight restraints.
  • Some insist on safe words. Others actively don't want safe words.
  • Some either want no guys involved, or no other guys involved. But some guys fantasize most about other guys tickling their female.
  • Some need the 'lee to be thin and/or attractive. Some prefer full-figured 'lees, and/or don't care how they look, or would even prefer an average or below average-looking 'lee.
  • Some want 'lees that have a look and personality that seems innocent. Some prefer lots of tattoos, piercings and alternative hair coloring.

I could go on, but you get the idea. Do you agree?

Do you think if a random sample of 50 people who frequent this website were all thrown into the same vacation resort for a 3-day weekend fetish party, we'd all have so much in common? Not me.

Even controlling for the over-representation of males, I think there might be very little we'd want to do together.

I can tell it from having read comments here for years. Unlike the vanilla world where a few of the same, basic sexual practices are good to keep a majority of people happy, the fetish world, even our small corner of it, is very differentiated and specific:
  • First, those who need tickling to be light and fun would separate from those who tend to want it intense.
  • The feet people would naturally diverge from those who prefer elsewhere or everywhere.
  • Some need verbal teasing to be involved. Others either can't or don't do verbal teasing.
  • Some want no restraints ever. Others prefer tight restraints.
  • Some insist on safe words. Others actively don't want safe words.
  • Some either want no guys involved, or no other guys involved. But some guys fantasize most about other guys tickling their female.
  • Some need the 'lee to be thin and/or attractive. Some prefer full-figured 'lees, and/or don't care how they look, or would even prefer an average or below average-looking 'lee.
  • Some want 'lees that have a look and personality that seems innocent. Some prefer lots of tattoos, piercings and alternative hair coloring.

I could go on, but you get the idea. Do you agree?

Absolutely; that's why my wife and I have always preferred playful socializing with so-called "vanillas" who have their own likes and dislikes, but aren't so demanding about them. It's just so much easier.

Last edited:
I think I would refer to it as "life". Everybody's different but sometimes you get lucky and find someone that has at least similar interests.

I think I would refer to it as "life".

You don't have to agree, but that was a distinction I was making.

While no two people are exactly the same in all their sexual likes, my belief is that people in the fetish space, and even in our relatively narrow, subset, microcosm with it, are still nevertheless far more different from each other than non-fetishists.

You are so right BrotherTed. Been on the site for years and have some instant connections with members who match up with my likes, while others who are seeking one special thing (like pretending to be superstars) does nothing for me. So at a resort, I am sure I would flock to the group that best matches my likes. That being said, so good to be able to connect with others here for real live chat and indulge in our kink.

I’d agree and also add that we are all different not only in our particular bend on the fetish, but also overall as just people.

Age differences, socio-economic differences, race, religion, political views, etc etc…. I’d imagine if you threw 2 random people together from this site, they’d each say that the other is not the type they’d normally associate with.

I agree, brotherted. It becomes obvious at a large gathering such as NEST that what you said is true. One more distinction that becomes clear at gatherings:

Some people like to play in public with a crowd watching. Others want to play in private in their own hotel room with the door locked.

With 50 people and controlling for the over population of males. Assuming there is 25 actual women visiting this forum on regular basis.

If so would the 25 men selected be less particular about specific wants to enable taking advantage of an opportunity with an equal number of women?
Would the women having only an equal number of men, instead of an over abundance, be able to find what they are looking for?

/

So, I have a question. What if you’re a female lee and you are completely okay with all the options listed? The ones that would apply to me. I guess I just don’t have specific preferences like that. I don’t care what my ler looks like as long as they at the end of the day, got my back.

Do I like to go into subspace from being tickled? Absolutely, sure, sometimes, but I don’t need it. Do I like restraints? I definitely do, but at the end of the day…this girl just loves to smile, giggle, and laugh while enjoying the attention/touch of another person. I can find ticklish enjoyment from all the items you listed (and for several of them, I have.) I’d flutter to all of the groups who would have me.

Do I just get voted Ms. Congeniality? Lol or as I prefer a tickle slut? :p

I agree, brotherted. It becomes obvious at a large gathering such as NEST that what you said is true. One more distinction that becomes clear at gatherings:

Some people like to play in public with a crowd watching. Others want to play in private in their own hotel room with the door locked.

This is true. However, Milagros, I just enjoy all of it. Yes please! :D

With 50 people and controlling for the over population of males. Assuming there is 25 actual women visiting this forum on regular basis.

If so would the 25 men selected be less particular about specific wants to enable taking advantage of an opportunity with an equal number of women?
Would the women having only an equal number of men, instead of an over abundance, be able to find what they are looking for?
/

The question isn't really valid, because most women can get what they want outside of specialized forums. Artificially "leveling the playing field" doesn't really apply.

That's also a good one.
And I'm maybe even a third case: I wouldn't mind people I considered cool and attractive watching -- but "performing" in front of poorly socialized, true weirdos (and I know that's subjective) skeeves me out.

This is a great thread. Lots of interesting aspects of tickling to remember and consider.

I absolutely love and celebrate my fetish, kink and interest of tickling. It absolutely rocks my world!

This is a great thread. Lots of interesting aspects of tickling to remember and consider.

I absolutely love and celebrate my fetish, kink and interest of tickling. It absolutely rocks my world!

I do too, FFT32.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back