• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renismelthin: Soft Touches For Soft Spots FFF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is another commission that I recently completed featuring the tickle monster herself and two of her seductive minions. I have found in the last year or so that I quite enjoy these more fantasy oriented stories. I hope you enjoy!

“You’ll have to do better than that.” Lukas said as he kept his arms raised triumphantly above his head. The 18 year old had been doing this for nearly his whole life. Several weeks earlier, his village of Antima had been devastated at the arrival of Renismelthin, a wicked succubus who announced her arrival by capturing one of the village’s bravest warriors and spiriting him away to the Castle Rathor, a huge structure atop the mountain that overlooked Antima. After that, The villagers became terribly aware of the sound of frantic and tortured laughter that would echo down from the castle.

The villagers all knew what the source of the laughter was. Renismelthin was also know as The Tickle Monster. And she and her servants were systematically breaking the warrior over the course of several nights, just to terrify the other villagers into submission. This was no difficult task for the demon. Renismelthin knew just where and how to tickle anyone who dared to cross her. Whenever a child was to be born, Renismelthin would visit the mother while she slept, and touch her pregnant belly. This would bestow on the forming human inside where they would be ticklish, making it impossible for anyone to cheat her later on in their lives.

But there was something that Renismelthin did not know.

While rumors of her existence and powers were taken quite lightly by some, the people of Antima had hidden something from her. A boy. During the pregnancy, the mother was hidden away and guarded. And once the child had been born, he was trained to not only fight like a warrior, but the women in the village would often try to tickle him, grabbing his sides or digging under his arms, just to make sure their plan had worked. And even now… mere days after his 18th birthday, nobody, not even his mother (who had tried on countless occasions) could tickle him. The closest anyone had ever come was when he was maybe 12 and a girl around his age had playfully poked his stomach very gently. But even that didn’t yield much of a result.

Even now, as he kept his hands up, his mother was trying to goose his sides to get him to laugh. And though he was smiling, it wasn’t out of sensitivity. It was out of pride. She was equally proud.

“Young man, I couldn’t be more impressed with you.” She embraced him lovingly. “You are Antima’s only hope. You have to find a way to kill the demon.”

“No, I don’t.” Lukas proclaimed, raising his sword from the grass with a wink. “I already have one. I will leave for the mountain this afternoon. I already know a trail around and through it that should only take a few hours to pass through, and by the morning, the demon and all of her servants will be dead.” His confidence was astounding.

“Very well, Lukas. But please remember… Renismelthin is no fool. She has existed since the beginning of mankind. She will not go down without a fight. And she is very clever.”

“We’ll see how clever she is once I separate her head from her neck…”

True to his word, Lukas left Antima along with two of the other men from the village, who would act as protectors for the lad. Though the entire village had faith in Lukas’ ability to overcome Renismelthin, it was imperative that he not be harmed in any way while traveling up and through the mountain on the way to Castle Rathor. It was also just as imperative that they leave Lukas to his own devices once they reached the castle, lest Renismelthin be inadvertently offered two more victims and potential hostages.

As Lukas had predicted, it had only taken mere hours for the trio to climb the mountain. There were storm clouds gathering and the sound of distant thunder could be heard as the three men on horseback came within two hundred paces of the wooden castle doors. The horses whinnied they’re apprehension of going any further, surely sensing the demonic presences inside.

“Lukas, we must head back.” The bigger of the two guards said, pulling his horse to the side. “May you be victorious and end this terror.”

“Have no fear.” Lukas told them. “When I return, it will be with the demon’s head.”

And with that, the two other men steered their horses away and began the journey back to the village. Lukas however, hitched his horse to a nearby fence, calming it as it continued to whinny and feeding it to soothe the animal. He then unsheathed his sword from the side of the saddle and slowly made his way to the castle doors.

The wind could be heard as the door opened. When Lukas let the heavy door shut behind him, he was stunned at what he saw. From the outside, the castle looked dilapidated, crumbling and decayed. But the interior did not match whatsoever. The walls and surroundings were opulent and glamorous. There were what looked like priceless tapestries on the walls and a long, magnificent red carpet that appeared to lead from the hall into the next room. Lukas kept his sword raised as he reached the end of the hall, following the carpet into the throne room. Lukas almost gasped aloud when he saw it. Surely this was all the demon’s magic. There was no way that the castle had looked this glamorous before Renimelthin overtook it.

As for the demon herself, She sat in a large throne in the center of the room. Her legs were folded and her hands were forward, tapping her thighs patiently, as though she had been waiting for him. Lukas was immediately struck by her otherworldly beauty. She was naked. Her shapely and ample figure was quite alluring. Her skin was a bright pink, which contrasted heavily with her sky blue hair and lips. And her eyes… those purple, catlike eyes… they were staring into his soul even from thirty feet away.

“Only one?” Renismelthin asked inquisitively. “When I took the soldier, I expected nothing less than an army.” Her voice, despite her womanly form, sounded young. Almost childlike. In fact, not unlike the 12 year old girl who had come the closest to tickling him years before.

“I’m all they need.” Lukas said. “Come over here and find out for yourself.” He readied his sword and took a fighting stance.

“Very well…” With blinding, unnatural speed, Renismelthin rushed over to Lukas and the battle began. Though he had trained for years in the manly arts, Lukas was shocked to see how quickly she was able to disarm him, sending his weapon flying across the room and well out of his reach. “Would you like to see how I like to fight?” She asked with a playful smile as she reached out for him. Lukas knew that she couldn’t tickle him, so instead of showing fear, he merely stood in place and let her grab him. The demon expertly squeezed up and down his sides and his ribs, but when she saw no reaction, she raised a curious eyebrow. “Interesting…” She pulled her arms away and waited a moment before dealing a blow directly to his chest that sent him flying… and knocked him out cold…

When Lukas awoke, he was strapped with brown, padded, leather ties to a large rack in the shape of an X. On either side of him stood what initially looked like normal, voluptuous women who were just as naked as he was. They were both brunettes and were quite attractive, even though they both had small horns in their temple like Renismelthin did, as well as tails the ended with a stiff feather. The women were tossing aside pieces of fabric. What used to be his armor and clothing, and setting down large shears that they had used to cut the clothing away from him. One of them blew him a kiss before they stepped aside. Lukas turned to face directly in front of him, looking Renismelthin in the eyes. The demon was only a mere two feet in front of him.

“So curious…” The demon looked him up and down. “I don’t know you…”

“My mother was hidden from you while she carried me in her womb.” Lukas said. “You can’t tickle me. I was never cursed with such sensitivity.”

“Clever… clever…” Renismelthin nodded, clearly impressed. “I take it you have been training for your whole young life just in case I showed up, huh?”

“Very good, creature.” Lukas replied. “So you see, you can hold me captive, but there is really no point. You don’t kill. I know that. And you can’t derive any pleasure from torturing me, as your touch will have no effect. No matter what happens, this will end with your demise.”

“Perhaps…” Renismelthin was deep in thought. “But one of the great things about the tickle is that it is a sensation. Something that you feel. And yes, I typically bless each youth with such sweet vulnerabilities. But you can feel pain, yes? Did anyone ever magically cause you to do so? Of course not. You just feel it. Your mind acknowledges it. Understand that I don’t make people ticklish so much as I decide for them where that sensitivity will lie. It’s not necessarily that you aren’t ticklish. It’s that the tickle just hasn’t found you yet. See, it can be taught.” She continued to elaborate. “Just as you can be trained to fight or to hunt… you can be taught to recognize feelings that are new to you.” She stepped closer… so that he could feel her breasts pressed just slightly against his chest. He began to feel aroused. “The blood flowing to your penis for example…” They both looked down to see his member swelling. “Wait… wait…” She whispered until the head of his penis was touching her belly. “There we go.” She giggled at his embarrassment. So much time training to fight, I am willing to bet that you have never before experienced sexual pleasure, have you? At least not pleasure that is given to you by another person… a woman.”

“You are no woman.” He growled.

“Do I not feel like a woman?” She moved even closer, embracing him and pressing her body up against his. Her body felt so warm and soft as her talons played with his hair. “Does it not feel nice when I hold you like this? Cradle you in my arms?” She was actively trying to seduce him, he realized. He gave her no answer to her question. “That’s okay. I know it does.” She leaned her head forward and began to whisper in his ear. Strangely, he felt an odd tingle in his skin when she did this. “So tell me… when you were training to battle me… I am sure that there were those who regularly tried to tickle you… just to make sure that you would be safe from me. Of course, to be safe from me isn’t just about not being ticklish. To be safe from me is to be safe from any kind of touch. And I’ll bet that when you were growing up, well… you were supposed to be a warrior. You were supposed to be treated roughly, to be molded into a man. That when you were tickled, it was always kind of done with a firm hand, like how I attacked you in the throne room. But I am sure that there are many sensations that you have never felt before.” She began to offer gentle kisses to the side of his neck and stroke up and down his back with her fingertips.

Lukas wasn’t sure what to do. The kisses were unlike anything he had felt before. He had never been touched in such a place with such a light and loving manner. And when her lips found the spot just beneath his ear… he smiled.

And she saw it.

“Hmmm… She grinned. “I don’t think that you are safe from me at all. In fact…” She stroked the other side of his neck and trailed one talon up behind his ear and he was surprise to hear a quick giggle escape his lips as he shook his head to try and avoid it. Renismelthin’s smile grew larger as he became fearful. “I think that you are in very real danger. I think the tickle has found you.

Lukas opened his mouth to try and deny what she had said, but soon chuckled softly as she ran a few light fingertips up and down his ribs.

“Oh yes… now we’re getting somewhere, warrior.” Renismelthin snapped her fingers and Lukas watched as the two brunette women approached again. He became nervous when he saw that they were not empty handed. In fact, they were carrying multiple items. A few feathers… feather dusters of various sizes… what looked like furry mittens… one of them even had a long, red feather boa around her neck. He knew deep inside that this wasn’t good.

“Soft touches for soft spots.” Renismelthin ordered her two minions. “This one isn’t ticklish to deep touches or massage. It’s just in his skin. So ladies, please… be gentle with him…”

The two well endowed women surrounded him and the teasing began immediately.

“Tickle tickle tickle…” One of them took ahold of his bicep and trailed a feather lightly up and down his underarm.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehe” Lukas couldn’t believe it. For the first time in his life, he was being tickled.

“How does this feel, sweet boy?” The second woman had furry mittens on each hand and was running them along his sides.

“He looks pretty ticklish after all.” Renismelthin grinned victoriously. “Feel the tickle, brave warrior…”

“Hahahahahahahahahaha…”

“How is it going down there?” The first woman asked as she ran her boa around and across his neck.

“We have some tummy trouble, I’m afraid.” The second woman remarked as she circled and teased his bellybutton with another feather.

“Poor guy…” The first woman giggled. “Coochie coochie coo…”

Over the next several minutes, the two women didn’t stop. They also didn’t seem to discriminate. They tickled him all over. Feathers poked and twirled behind his ears and trailed up his sides and ribs. Dusters fluttered up and down his back, behind his knees, and over his genitals. The mittens teased his hips and pet his buttocks. Lukas soon realized that there was hardly a spot on him that wasn’t sensitive to the light touches that were bestowed upon him. And they hardly stopped talking the whole time. Sometimes he was giggling too much to hear what they said, but he caught little segments here and there.

“Hold still while I count your ribs, Hon…”

“Oh, you like when I dust you here, hmm?

“How about a kiss or two under this arm?”

“Who’s got a ticklish bottom? Huh? Who’s got a ticklish boooooottom?”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha…” All that Lukas could do was hang there and giggle.

“How are you doing, warrior?” He heard Renismelthin ask. “You don’t look so fearless anymore. In fact, you look quite ticklish from here. Maybe when I let you go… IF I let you go… I will tell every woman in your village about your little secret. Hahaha.

“Nooo plehehehehease don’t…”

That was all Renismelthin needed to hear. He might not have been afraid of her before, but he certainly was now. Currently there was a feather on each of his soles and a duster on his testicles as he giggled up a storm.

“Ladies, I am going to change into something more comfortable. Be sure to keep our guest… happy.” The demon smiled and exited the room. The women didn’t stop tickling or talking.

“How about a nice, soft raspberry right in your hip?”

“I am gonna feather these toes one by one by-Oh! There’s a tickle spot!”

“Why… his whole body is a tickle spot!”

“These mittens on his nipples are making his cheeks awfully red…”

“Mr. Giggles really like my boa on his penis…”

“Hmmm… these knees look a bit dusty…”

After a while, the two women began to play with him. One would move a feather close to a ticklish place, only for the other to suddenly strike somewhere else. They would ask is he was ticklish in a certain spot, only to prove that he was before he could answer. The worst though, and most humiliating, was when they would mock his training. They would speak to him as if they were fellow soldiers who were training him to endure tickle torture, which of course, he couldn’t anymore. They would allow him to compose himself, only to then feather his perineum or kiss his tummy and break him all over again, after which, they would taunt him and call out his ticklishness. When a particular weak spot would be uncovered, they would tease him with baby talk and affectionate tones while tickling the sensitive skin… “ooo-ing” and “awww-ing” and telling him how adorable his giggle was.

“Ladies, that is enough.” Both women obediently stopped tickling and teasing him the moment that they heard their Mistress’ voice. When Lukas laid eyes on her, he jerked on the rack in pure terror…

Renismelthin walked in wearing a long, extra furry, pink robe that enveloped all but her head and some cleavage. It looked rather large on her.

“Do you like it?” The demon asked him. “I made it just for you. You’re very special, you know.” She walked up towards him as the other two women giggled and moved away.

“H-how am I special?” Lukas asked.

“You are a symbol. All of Antima was counting on you to defeat me. But you’re just too ticklish… like all the rest. And now that I know how to get to you… how to really make you laugh… you represent the absolute futility of challenging me. For if even the brave Lukas can’t resist me… then nobody can.”

“I CAN resist you.” Lukas claimed. “Now that I know that I am capable of being tickled. I can train myself to withstand it. Just as one can be taught to withstand pain. You said so yourself: Your mind acknowledges it. Well, I can just as easily train myself to shut it out.”

All three demonic women laughed at the claim.

“Many have tried.” Renismelthin said. “But like the urge to scratch a mosquito bite, or the moment one decides that they need to remedy a headache when it becomes too unbearable… in the end, the tickle always wins.” She took the belt of the robe and to prove her point, began to stroke the end of it along his bare waistline. He bit his lip and she chuckled evilly at him. “Hard to fight it on your tummy, isn’t it?”

She was right. He recalled when he was 12 and the girl had poked his stomach. He remembered back then thinking that it had almost tickled. Probably because the poke itself had been gentle.

“But you will lose this battle, Lukas. In fact, you already have.” She walked around the rack to stand behind him and he realized how much trouble he was in when she opened the robe and wrapped it around him, trapping his back against her chest. “Now for the tickle dance…” She began to rock and writhe against him and as she did, the fur drifted all over the warrior who was trapped inside of it.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehe…”

“Lukas is ticklish… tickle tickle tickle tickle…” The demon was harmonizing to the movements of her body as her hands manipulated the fur against his sides, his belly, his hips, his privates… every spot that she could reach. He was completely enveloped in the robe. To him… it felt like being locked inside a giant feather. “Hey, Lukas. This is nothing, you know. Just our first session. I have so many toys. So many contraptions… Understand that for the next several nights… weeks… months… I will make it my personal mission to make sure that your laughter is heard all throughout your village. Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle…”

“Hehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…” Lukas could only giggle and laugh as she explained to him how he was basically doomed. He was hers now. She ran a feather up his neck and behind his ear.

“How does that sound, my little tickle baby?”

Even if Lukas could have answered, he knew that there was nothing that he could say that would make any difference.

Renismelthin released him and stepped around the rack to face the giggly soldier.

“It’s time to make you my new toy, Lukas.” She said as she reached out a single finger and ran it up and down the underside of his erection. It only took a few focused passes of that fingertip for Lukas to reach the first orgasm of his life that he hadn’t just caused himself late at night. “Now you are completely tickled.” She told him as she leaned forwards to kiss his cheek.

“Now… you’re completely mine…”

That was one of the best stories I’ve ever read on here. I loved the use of fur mittens and the boa to tease him. I would love to read a part 2

That was one of the best stories I’ve ever read on here. I loved the use of fur mittens and the boa to tease him. I would love to read a part 2

Thank you, Cowboy18. I am not ruling out a sequel if one is commissioned.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back