• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GF was hyper ticklish, then not?

loplop

So my GF was hyper ticklish to tickling. Soft touches have no affect on her, but only when the nails gently scraped her soles and lickling under her toes would drive her insane (and crazy angry).

She is a screamer and got constant foot cramps so she wouldn't allow me to tickle her much.

Now during winter her feet get super cold but she is not ticklish at all. She has become open to having her feet tickled in doses (for me), even while tied up but when I do it now, barely any reaction, even to licking. She doesn't even laugh anymore, just nothing. Sometimes no movement of her feet.

Will she ever get her ticklishness back or have I desensitized her completely? I have noticed she gets a bit more sensitive after an orgasm or when it's slightly warmer. What advice would you guys give?

She is not ticklish anywhere else it was just her feet. She would never even get pedicures because she kicked the nail technician. Don't know how someone like that can just become numb to having their feet tickled.

Could be a number of factors that cause this, I mean people body do change, it could be that her feet have got use to it. Have you tried mixing it up with different strokes/pressure/technique? Experimenting with different tools? I mean every bodies different and I know sometimes season's can have an effect on things.

First focus on why she lost it. Then look in to ways of reversing it, it isn't impossible ;)

Try letting her take a nice hot bath or shower, then give her a massage all over. Get the blood flowing and get her relaxed. Then test out her sensitivity.

Two thoughts:

1. A huge component of tickling is mental. My wife was my best lee ever at first, but now it totally depends on her mood. When stressed she isn't ticklish at all. But if she finally relaxes it comes back!

2. Maybe your gf's feet need a break or extra care. Could become more ticklish again after a little time off? Or have her put on lotion and wear socks and shoes all day before you try? Maybe a pedicure?

So apparently warm weather makes her sensitive again. Not feather ticklish but the nails do tickle.

If only I could fix her foot cramps though. Anytime I tickle her, she scrunches and gets cramp!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back