• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Much Should I Charge For Tickle Comic Chapters?

FireAndLighting

TMF Regular
I'm working on a 3D comic series called "Jessica The Ticklee" and was wondering what a fair price would be considered by a consumer. You can find free samples of my work here: https://www.deviantart.com/fireandlighting

For the comic itself, I am rendering a minimum of 50 images per chapter, charging $10.00 for a single chapter, and will charge $15.00 for a bundle of three chapters. I was wondering if these prices would sound fair to a potential consumer.

The comic follows the story of a young woman named Jessica Holland who wants to be a tickle model. She signs on with a modeling company and tells the manager she wants to be tickled for a living. From there, she's put through numerous situations. From clients who just want to have some tickle fun, to roleplaying situations where she pretends to be a thief or even the victim of a kidnapping where she has to find her way out of an escape house while several hunters try and hunt her down.

Everything is consensual, and there is no rape in the story. I am also open to talking with fans of my work if they are interested in becoming a ler or lee in the comic as well. Just be aware that my resources, for the time being, are pretty limited and my character creation can only go so far.

Thanks!

Considering the bundle is less than half price of the individual chapters separately, sounds more than fair. Have you a sample?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back