• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Medieval Stuff

Student93

TMF Novice
Hi guys,

has anyone seen any renfaire / medieval style tickling recently?

Just wondered, if we could get together a list of events with tickle potential in 2022.

I will keep this updated:

Halloween Event on Burg Frankenstein
21th Oct - 6th Nov
Potential: F and M tickling on torture rack / in pillory
Best places to search: Instagram or Youtube

And please - no discussions! Just events and videos please :)

Last edited:
I too am interested in seeing /m renfaire content but sadly it's still a no show, still female content popping up online every so often of course.
I've been told a few times male renfaire videos are sold on the deep web which is interesting but I have no clue where to start with looking through the deep web as who knows what you'll come across.

I'm not sure with Burg Frankenstein this year as the event has been going for decades it seems as there is a video on youtube taken from the late 1980s and there hasn't been that much seen online over the years.

Here is another Canelli male video youtube.com/watch?v=O0kYfxQ1wY4
Even one of the male guards jumps in to tickle the guy on the neck with a feather towards the end, not as homophobic as was once thought.
Also notice at 0:26 you can clearly hear another guy in the other stocks screaming which was also filmed as you can see a guy with a camera at 0:45, don't suppose anyone has seen this clip anywhere?

Last edited:
Thank you for that!

With Burg Frankenstein - I‘ve been there 2019 and they still do the tickling. I just seen it really briefly at the end. But they have a torture rack or a pillory outdoors where they sometimes remove shoes and socks. This also happens to males luckily. Couldn’t figure out when they do it and why they sometimes seem to perform a real tickle torture on some males and with some males only the „smell your shoes“ thing. In older version they had the torture rack in their torture chamber. There was a regular male tickling scene: They untied the woman from the cross and put the male is t-shirt back down. Then they tickled the male on his sides or pits. Afterwards the female had to whip the male.

Thanks for the Canelli one. I think this was on the Mega file as this is my favorite on from Canelli. Sadly they only used feathers on his feet..

Thank you for that!

With Burg Frankenstein - I‘ve been there 2019 and they still do the tickling. I just seen it really briefly at the end. But they have a torture rack or a pillory outdoors where they sometimes remove shoes and socks. This also happens to males luckily. Couldn’t figure out when they do it and why they sometimes seem to perform a real tickle torture on some males and with some males only the „smell your shoes“ thing. In older version they had the torture rack in their torture chamber. There was a regular male tickling scene: They untied the woman from the cross and put the male is t-shirt back down. Then they tickled the male on his sides or pits. Afterwards the female had to whip the male.

Thanks for the Canelli one. I think this was on the Mega file as this is my favorite on from Canelli. Sadly they only used feathers on his feet..

Yes I remember you describing your Burg Frankenstein experience over on TKLFrat, it must have been great to see it first hand. Yes that clip was from the mega files that have been shared on here and is also my favourite out of the few surviving male Canelli videos.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back