• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming to Rochester NY: May 3rd; May 6th; May 12th

kucheeku

TMF Master
Chicago male ler looking for male lees to tickle (with or without bondage) on the three dates I mention in the title. Because I will be in transit between Rochester and Wayne County, here are the details:

May 3rd: I will be arriving in Rochester and will be downtown at the Spa from 1pm to 4:30pm.

May 6th: I will be arriving in Rochester in the early in the morning. I can plan on spending some time at the Spa, if you know you can meet me there. Otherwise, I will be out and about until about 3:30pm.

May 12th: I will be in Rochester again early in the morning. Can also be at the Spa for sometime depending on timing. Will be available until 9pm. On this day, I will be spending some time at the University of Rochester (if you want to know more details about that, send me a DM)

Here in Chicago, we have several hotels that use "hotels by day" and "dayuse", which is very convenient. The only one in the Rochester area is way out in Webster--far out of the way for someone using transit. That's why the only alternative really, without booking an unused overnight in a downtown hotel, is the Spa. Wish it weren't that way, but it is. Sorry.

The rest of the time between the 3rd and the 12th, I'll be spending in rural Wayne County. I would, once again, be best available during daytimes (not during Mothers Day weekend). Cannot host. Yes, I do have ideas without hotels usage. If you are sure you would be able to play during that time, DM me and we can talk details.

UPDATE: Looks like May 6th is a no-go. I will be with non-fetish friends all day. 3rd and 12th are still open as stated above.

Bump. Plus...

Morning of 5/12, I will be at the University of Rochester to do some m/m foot tickling. Any men with clean ticklish feet are welcome to DM me and learn more. I know some secluded spots and that morning would be a good one for foot worship and tickle play.

Bump...I am planning on being at U of R from 9am-noon. Then from 1pm to 4pm. Male/male foot worship and tickling

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back