• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nickels for Tickles. Mind hunter season one episode eight

e_piphan_y

TMF Regular
So, my wife is well aware of my foot and tickle fetish, as she has let me indulge and take/post pics for years.

I was playing on my phone while she was watching this series. I've never seen it before, not interested, so I wasn't paying attention.

Until this episode, which centers around a principle in an elementary school that disciplines his kids by tickling their feet and going so far to give them Nickels for tickles.

Gotta say, I was uncomfortable the entire episode. Obviously it's fiction and that's not something I would ever do, but it's the first time I've felt creepy and awkward about it.

It was not easy to get through. I couldn't help but imagine what the wife was thinking through it all. She's pretty amazing so I know she can separate fact from fiction, but still.

Anyone else catch this? I'm aware I may be late to the party on it

I remember parts of it vaguely. I think it was awkward for any and all parties.

I've watched the series (Mindhunter) a couple of times. It's pretty great all around, but I skip that episode on rewatches. It made me super uncomfortable the first time through, and there's a really strong implication that the principal is both a tickle fetishist and pedophile. I think anyone would be uncomfortable watching that episode, but I was also really frustrated that they were conflating the fetish with pedophilia. Unfortunately, I've come across that conflation before.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back