• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle stocks

xboxgamer2000

TMF Poster
Hey y'all i am just curious as to how many people on this website have a pair of stocks?

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

we just built a stock for us at Tropical Foot Fetish Videos
and of course our girls will suffer a little bit in it in our future videos.

00_09_01.jpg

I have a set, but having looked at porcelaindoll2 s set
Mine are embarrassingly simple. Lol.
But effective never the less.

Simple stocks

Simple . But effective. And extremely portable Lol

Attachments

• ah 2010 094.jpg
    ah 2010 094.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 196
Here are mine.

Sturdy construction with lumber. Narrow enough that the base slides under most loveseats. Hinged to fold flat for inconspicuous storage.

And you’re not getting out of these.

Just ask my wife. She was so flustered and disheveled after her last session in them. I almost felt bad for her.

6C62A778-C6C4-4DFE-B1CE-F6135D9EC692.jpeg

Here are mine.

Sturdy construction with lumber. Narrow enough that the base slides under most loveseats. Hinged to fold flat for inconspicuous storage.

And you’re not getting out of these.

Just ask my wife. She was so flustered and disheveled after her last session in them. I almost felt bad for her.

View attachment 700486

Those look great. I'd be worried that the hinge at the base would affect their stability make them sound rickety. How'd you get around that?

Those look great. I'd be worried that the hinge at the base would affect their stability make them sound rickety. How'd you get around that?

Good question. The uprights for the stocks swing into the vertical back stop board. Then a simple carriage bolt and wingnut go through the upright and backstop board.

It’s pretty stable.

Good question. The uprights for the stocks swing into the vertical back stop board. Then a simple carriage bolt and wingnut go through the upright and backstop board.

It’s pretty stable.

Well done.

Well done.

Of course, this was my beta version. I’d always like to make improvements on the next model.

This one for sure needs more rope eyes. And I’ve also debated using a u-bolt through the top stock board as way to firmly hold back a big toe.

Always looking back at the old “drawing board”.

got a fabulous pair for $200 delivered from Etsy...had the toe ties too

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back