• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled & Tormented! M/M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The 24yr old international play-boy son of Italian industrialist Mauro Donetti lay firmly secured to the table in the basement of the gangs hideout having been stripped to his underwear and socks and blindfold. 6' very handsome Gianni had been at the wheel of his BMW car when the other car had forced him off the country road into the ditch and before he knew it he was grabbed by four masked men in black and pushed violently into the back of the van. Then as Gianni was taken to the basement, upstairs negotiations for the ransom payment were organised $20 million. In the basement having been forcibly stripped Luigi and Pietro secured Gianni who secretly appealed to Luigi. He replaced Gianni's black loafer shoes and then he followed Pietro who had returned upstairs and the boss informed them that they were to guard the captive and they agreed.

Luigi then told Pietro that he would take control and that he need not stay around as he probably wanted to go out with his girlfriend Ciara and that was great for Pietro who waited for the boss to be driven to the airport as he had business in Chicago and then he himself left for a hot night with his woman. The house would remain securely guarded by Luigi would not be disturbed in the basement area which included a bedroom and bathroom and Luigi went into the basement and secured the door.

Gianni heard Luigi approaching him and went to shout but he sealed Gianni's mouth with duct tape and told him he had read the recent article that Gianni had given to the Italian gossip magazine 'Chi' and how when asked his likes and dislikes that the well publicised romeo - womaniser having said that he hated his feet touched as being far too sensitive and saying that was going to be a ticklish problem for him all night as he was going to be subjected to sleep-deprivation as his large size 14 feet were going to be played with all through the night.

Gianni reacting immediately trying to kick out when Luigi slid one finger down the side of each loafer shoe so Gianni felt a finger tapping the sides of his socked feet and then Luigi slowly slid the large black loafer shoes off Gianni's feet and he tried to lie still not wanting to invite his feet touched. Luigi needing no invitation gripped the ankle of Gianni's right foot with his left hand and he slid a finger of his right hand down inside Gianni's right black sheer silk sock and stroked the warm foot inside and then finger pulled out he leaned close to both sheer socked soles and sniffed them up to Gianni's socked toes.

"Mmmmmm such big, warm and sweaty n' smelly feet Gianni, feet I have been attracted to since seeing paparazzi photos of you and almost always in sheer socks and imagining how funky they smelled saturated with your mansweat and sniffing their odour from them but saw the May photo of you in Ibiza with the scandanavian model and you barefoot and wondered and hoped they'd have a strong foot smell and be ticklish so who said dreams don't come true! They have a powerful, rich aroma which Mmmmmm I am already addicted to, such a masculine scent Mmmmmmmm!"

Luigi very lightly drew four fingers along the sheer socked sole of Gianni's right foot hearing him gasp and seeing him curl his socked toes being definitely extremely ticklish! Gianni shuddered and fought laughing not wanting to give his tickler the satisfaction of laughing! Luigi continued the light tickling on Gianni's left sole.

"I actually like bare feet more than socked Gianni but feather light touches on these sheer socked feet seem very effective, you really are a live one and I can explore where tickles you the most unbearably as well as touching them and your feet responsive they're getting hotter and sweatier which means they'll be much more sensitive and of course smell more!"

Luigi liked the challenge Gianni presented to him trying to be the macho tough guy knowing if Gianni thought this was ticklish then he needed to prepare for what was coming as any pretense of dignity would be lost as he clearly aw the outline of Gianni's feet through the black socks, the high arches and long toes and in fact every contour of them. Lightly he ran his fingers up and down each socked sole repeatedly as Gianni kicked and struggled, but he couldn't escape Luigi's fiendish fingers and the ticklish agony they were creating as they gently scraped against his insteps and it tickled too much for Gianni to cope with!

"Hahahahahahahanoooahhahahaahhahaa!"

Luigi smiled hearing Gianni laugh and began began licking all over both socked feet and didn't miss an inch deeply inhaling their rich, intoxicating smell which was deliciously overpowering through socks reeking of his mansweat! I slowly slid each damp sock off and held them under my nose so simultaneously breathing in the odour of Gianni's mansweat and tasting the salt from his socks.

Luigi smiled as his fingers very lightly stroked both soles and he knew that the sun-seekers feet were tempting morsels being darkly tanned on the tops with deliciously paler soles and were smooth and silky to the touch and hearing Gianni's deep breaths feeling delighted, curious, eager and amazed when facing him were both large and bare feet as in the flesh instead of teasing him from the pages of a magazine.

"Let me tell you Gianni about Lorenzo my cell mate and the kind of games I played with him, a handsome lad many guys wanted his straight ass, he a tall lad like you but just 19yrs and a first timer he needed protection and I volunteered for a price and used to make him lie on his bed and jerk his dick but he was not allowed to cum but to just edge himself and I would be feather tickling his feet, size 11's and sweaty and very ticklish! He needed to be gagged with one of my sweaty socks.

I sat facing his feet as he slowly stroked his dick and moaned as I stroked one foot then the other with the feather, up n' down the soles of his feet and teased along his sensitive arches as his moans became more intense as he tried not to laugh but the tickling of his feet made him crazy. I would watch for signs of his getting close to coming as his feet flexed from the insidious tickling!

‘Hhehehehehehe im clloooseeehahahhehehahahehehehe!" I'd hear muffled and tell him to keep edging himself and he'd stop knowing if he didn't his pleasure would become pain which for him meant my licking his soles and sucking his toes as my tongue is my secret weapon Gianni and straight men having another man being so intimate with their feet breaks them as Lorenzo learned as his feet inevitably tongue bathed by me and yes as Gianni yours are going to be, every toe sucked and licked and in between them all!"

Luigi smiled hearing Gianni's desperate protests as he told Gianni how Lorenzo's dick would be throbbing in frustration and dribbling with pre-cum as he would tell Lorenzo to edge himself again and he would resume feather teasing Lorenzo's feet again

"Oh no don’t do that, please hahahehehahhhehehe I’m so close ahahhehe!" he would moan in ticklish torment as I would tell him to keep edging himself and a few stroked later he would need to stop but with a sense of frustration being so close!"

"Then Gianni I would then kiss his toes and work my tongue over his feet which lickled him as he was so horny much more sensitive and then I would stroke his dick and stroke his balls but he still not allowed to cum as I stroked his feet with my fingers increasing the tickling intensity and he would beg me to allow him to cum. I would stroke his hard dick with the feather and drive him to the edge and stop leaving him frustrated as pre-cum dribbled from his 7"! Then I would feather his nipples and his balls and dick and pump his dick and make him cum but then!"

"Ohhh hahahehhehaahhehehehee my feeet haheahrhheh are so ticklishahaheheheheheh!" I knew exactly what to do. Hahahaha ehehehehehehe please hahahehehehe don’t lick and tickle ahahehehhehe my sensitive feetahaheheheheh they are ever so ticklish!" he'd gasp as I responded by sucking his toes and tickling the soles of his feet. AHahahehehehehhahahahahahhahaha aahahhehehehehaahhehehehe please don’t ahahehehehhe!" he'd plead with me but I was relentless in licking his toes and tickling the soles of his feet making him suffer for me!"

Gianni felt so vulnerable and helpless and then gasped as Luigi began sucking the toes of his right foot and simultaneously he ran a finger up n' down the sole of Gianni's left foot and then Luigi took a mouthful of toes in his mouth and sucked and then took the toes out of his mouth and ran his tongue up n' down the sole of Gianni's right foot as he stroked the toes of his left foot.

Gianni going berserk as Luigi licked in between his toes loving hearing Gianni's desperate laughter and licking up n' down the soles of Gianni's feet knowing the fact Gianni was in tickle hell as his secret weapon was driving his captive crazy as it slid up n' down both soles alternately as Gianni was in licklish agony! My fingers danced over Gianni's super sensitive soles lubricated by my saliva so my fingers slid the length of his feet which tickled him mercilessly so he in fits of hysterical laughter, his body convulsing and feet flinching violently! I lightened my stroking of his soles to an nooying and gentle caress which still resulted in his squirming and going ballistic! His toes gripped and held and squeezed, the sole of the same foot held taut and attacked driving him insane!

Luigi very amused to see Gianni thrashing about as though gagged begging were "P-P-PLEASE! PLEEEEEASE HEEE! N-N-N-NOOOOO! AAAAGH! HA-HA-HAAAARGH!! PLEEEEASE!! NN-N-NO-NOOOOO! AAAAA-A-A-AARRRGH ...PLEEEEEEASE!"

He taunted Gianni that his politeness unnecessary as no need to ask him to please tickle his feet as he was going to have them tickled and the ticklish sensations would be becoming more and more unbearable and smiled at him as he satisfied his uncontrollable urge to smell them both and pressed his nose to both feet and deeply inhaled their rich and sweaty odour. Then resumed licking each bare sole in turn and working his tongue in between each of Gianni's toes and sucking on each toe which lickled his very ticklish feet so his body jerked violently as his ran his fingers under Gianni's toes! Writhing and bucking on the bed the tickling of his feet was driving Gianni beyond his limits of endurance to the point of mindless frenzy!

Luigi pressed his face into both awesome size 14 soles inhaling their pungent odor. The smell of Gianni's sweaty feet again ivited Luigi to lick Gianni's salty feet bathing both feet with his saliva and lapping at both feet furiously and sucking hard on all of his toes! He licked Gianni's long toes and ran his tongue over the tops of them and across their soles! He wedged his tongue in between every toe and licked, sucked and savored Gianni's toes ravenously with his tongue. Luigi literally couldn't get enough of Gianni's feet!

He then gently ran his fingers over both bare soles and fondled and massaged Gianni's feet then ran his fingertips over every inch of both smooth, soft feet. He increased his oral ministrations, running his eager tongue over every part of each sole, sucking each of Gianni's toes and licking and nibbling all over Gianni's feet! Muffled howls of laughter from licklish Gianni as Luigi tormented him saying it really was his problem having two such sensitive feet emphasising it stroking the length of each foot immediately getting a response from Gianni!

"HAHAHA-AH-HAHAHA-AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!"

Luigi tickled every wiggling toe and stroked over the arches and paying attention to the balls of Gianni's feet and toes and driven
over the screaming edge of madness as he feasted on both large bare feet! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" as his body was sweating profusely. The sweat mixed with Luigi's saliva meant the wicked tongue slid over the ticklish feet so easily and the sweaty soles tasted so appealing to Luigi! The sweating soles were giving of a rich smell appealing to Luigi as a bonus to their taste!

Gianni's struggling grew weaker and his gasps for breath more desperate as the awakened nerves in both of his ticklish feet were over stimulated by Luigi's tongue tounge and the finger tickling of his feet kept him in endless hysterical laughter. Luigi held back the toes of each foot in turn and then stroked under them all and along the length of each taut sole constantly. Then more licking of both soles and sucking and licking of Gianni's toes!

Both feet wiggled around wildly as much as the bondage allowed them which wa barely at all. The ticklish sensations flooding his brain were overwheming for Gianni enduring his worst nightmare, anyone playing with his feet but another man compounding the ticklish torture he was being mercilessly subjected to.

"Please hahahahahahahaha. No mohohohohohore. I can't hahahahaha take anymore hahahahahahahahahahaha!" Luigi heard Gianni beg but barely audible from his laughing so much.

Luigi gave Gianni a break but told him that his feet were much tastier and smillier than Lorenzo's had been but when Carlo joined in being the new cell mate then Lorenzo really suffered Gianni as Carlo liked the control aspect and would have a look of pure evil on his face as he would stroke Lorenzo's soles having had me lick them all over so both thoroughly lubed with my saliva. Carlo's fingers would gradually tickle more intensely and muffled Lorenzo driven to howling as both feet stroked without mercy.

Carlo would teasingly touch Loroenzo's feet and would press his face against his soles and take Lorenzo's toes into his mouth, sucking on them all hard and licking in between every toe savouring their taste consistently inhaling their intoxicating smell and rubbing and massaging both feet showing him he was in control!

Lorenzo's eyes clenched tightly shut as Carlo enjoyed making him laugh and scream hyterically and helplessly flexing his toes that Carlo would suck and nibble as he denied sleep by one or other or both of us and often asleep being woken with a finger stroking his soles having lifted his blanket and he knew not to react to the initial tickle but to open his mouth to accept the sweaty sock gag, either one of mine or Carlo's! There was no night his feet were not played with for the 6mths he was with us and a foot each we'd alternate feet and drive him ballistic engaging in varied styles of tickling as Carlo liked spider tickling a foot over the arches and the ball of the foot area while I opted for tracing a finger up n' down the sole seeing the toes clench and splay and increase the intensity of the stroking from light caressing to a tortuous tickle utilising all my fingers! Even gagged we liked hearing him begging us to stop!

The night prior to his release we enjoyed his feet one last time and having confiscated whipped cream from the kitchen where Carlo worked, we enjoyed a foot feast through the night, one Lorenzo will never forget as Carlo squirted cream over his dick and ass as Carlo had an even dirtier and kinkier side than me but I doubt Lorenzo has had his creamed ass eaten since by anyone!

"Enough talk Gianni and time for action as I am feeling excited remembering but here now are feet that I have drooled over in fantasy and all I hoped they'd be in reality and 'BZZZZZZZZ' this electric toothbrush will tickle really tickle!" Sure enough Gianni thrashed around on the table as the revolving bristles stroked his arches and the balls of his feet deviously and teased under his toes as he laughed and laughed himself silly as relentlessly it was run all over the soles of his feet with Luigi showing no mercy as the bristles ran up and down his soles and now laughing so hard he couldn't mouth words of protest or pleading!

Luigi thrilled Gianni was so horribly ticklish as he ran the toothbrush along the expanse of the large soles of both feet facing him and then de-activated the sonicare and began lightly nibbling the toes in front of him one foot then the other, Gianni reacting as Luigi was savouring their salty taste.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” giggled Gianni as his soles and toes were being tormented as Luigi lightly dragged his fingers the length of Gianni's size 14 soles which were so smooth and so soft.

“AAAAAAH!” Gianni shrieked. “AHAHAHA, CUT IT OHOHOHOUT! STOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAP!” but Luigi ignored him as he continued stroking his fingers up and down the bare soles and finding just the lightest touches were enough!

Luigi loved having Gianni at his mercy running the show as he delighted in pressing the kidnapped captive's buttons as he explored his soles with ever more ticklish sensations, from light feathery strokes, to more fingernails making Gianni squirm, and try to stifle his giggles but who was trapped and by Luigi who was getting on tickling him and the ticklish humiliation he was causing him! Gianni felt a lick on his right foot and then his left foot

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA OHGOD STOP HAHAHAHHAHA!" laughed Gianni his body heaving with each breathe he tried to take before erupting into another peel of laughter as the licking at his feet started picked up speed. "HAHA DON'T HAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHA" cried Gianni.

As if responding to his torment, the licking picked up even more speed at his feet and Luigi hungrily tongued Gianni's toes

"HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAH NO MOHOHORE HAHAHA" laughed Gianni as Luigi's fingers stroked the soles of his feet and his toes as he continued tp teasingly toy with Gianni's sensitive feet, really teasingly tickle torturing this hot Italian stud! Luigi's fingernails felt like electricity as he racked them up and down Gianni's soles. Sometimes Luigi would switch things up by focusing on the soft spot above Gianni's heels, or holding back his toes and tickling underneath his toes. All of it was pure humiliating torture. Again more licking of Gianni's toes and lubed with saliva a fenzy of sucking on them bu Luigi, giving each toe a blow-job as Gianni squirmed having his toes orally violated as it was like his feet were being raped as he giggled and moaned as Luigi's determined tongue lapped wildly in between Gianni's toes, giving head to those toes really sucking on them hard and getting off on it!

“Ever been tickled by a fork Gianni?” Luigi asked the Italian as he said how Carlo used one on Lorenzo's feet and he agin then lapped all over Gianni's feet and then added a little tasteless lube as he hated losing the natural smell and taste of guy's feet he worked over and Luigi moving the lube through his fingers and lightly brushed it along the soles of Gianni's feet. Gianni winced as he felt the fingers on his soles, slicking them up for even more torment. Then gripping the toes of Gianni's right foot and holding the sole taut, Luigi ran the tines of the fork up n' down the bare sole and scraping lightly without mercy, the metal fork really tickled and the same process repeated on his other foot by Luigi!

The tickling is too much with Gianni shown no mercy on his feet as even muffled Luigi liked hearing Gianni scream with laughter as Lorenzo had done having the soles of his feet tickle tortured by Carlo with the fork from the prison kitchen. The tines of the fork stroked over Gianni's soles, scraping his bare feet up and down, up and down and Luigi unmerciful in his torture, relentless in his torture, scraping Gianni's super-sensitive soles with the metal tines of the fork and just as suddenly as the torture started, it stopped and Luigi ran his hands over Gianni's bare feet, his dancing fingers over the soft, vulnerable soles loving seeing Gianni's masculine toes twitch and hearing a low moan fro him as he ran his fingers over his bare feet and soon Gainni's moan becoming loud laughter caught in another tickle frenzy in pure ticklish agony as Luigi indulged in finger tickling his feet which were Gianni really detested being tickled!

Luigi methodical, like an expert working his craft and his attention focused solely on how to create the greatest tickle agony possible for his victim as Luigi was what some might say a serial tickler, his tickle victims would be unlikely to find themselves in the grip of a tickler like Luigi again me which they'd be thankful for as one experience devastatingly damaging enough as tickling torture was Luigi's passion. Gianni really sweating as he was bucking on the bed wildly as Luigi's stroked the soles of his feet with a vengeance, teasing and tickling them ceaselessly.

Luigi running his fingers over Gianni's soles and nothing he could do to stop him and no escape from the aggressive tickling torment whatsoever. Tickling Gianni's bare soles relentlessly, Luigi leaned forward and started to lick and nibble Gianni wiggling toes and the invasive tongue having him laughing hysterically as it tickled - lickled his toes intensely as Gianni felt it dart in between his toes!

This sensation tickled him more than anything else and maybe because being straight and very much into pussy and tits as his world known conquests testified having a man's mouth licking his feet and nibbling them was so intimate and humiliating, he would not allow women near his feet being too ticklish period! A part of the reason a year previously he had broken his engagement off to La Contessa Antonella Dellarino as she liked to stroke his feet and he couldn't stand it even in foreplay! In their relationship she had commited to memory every part of Gianni's bare feet from his succulent toes to his sturdy heels to his smooth soles. Then liked tickling his feet mercilessly!

Rolling his fingers quickly up and down the soles of Gianni's bare feet Luigi said as Gainni was laughing that he could't help himself as the large size 14 feet were so much fun to tickle as Gianni's toes wiggled frantically and involuntarily secured at both ankles rubbed together making them both very hot n' sweaty as Luigi traced the feather quill the length of each sole in turn admiring the feet with a line of perfectly sized descending toes, the naturally tanned skin and paler soles in contrast.

" You really are so ticklish Gianni and have a great laugh and the smell of your too sensitive feet is intoxicating and it's thrilling to see it tickles you so badly Gianni as tickler's like me are addicted to feet responding as your are trapped in a ticklish predicament and reacting so perfectly to this feather slowly and deliberately drawn up n' down and up n' down and again up n' down your big bare soles and along the base of your toes. I love seeing your feet flex and toes wiggling but not tickling too intensely so you de-sensitise but tickling lightly and steadily to keep your bare feet quivering and toes twitching, both soles wrinkling as you try in vain to escape the tickles!" taunted Luigi verbally

Gianni was hysterical when Luigi used his expert and experienced tickle finger touch again as Gianni's soles were so soft with not a hard spot on them and so very warm making them even more sensitive and then Luigi massaged Gianni's feet really getting a good feel of them and sniffing them whilst massaging them but then the quill of the feather stroking the centre of one sole and then the other having Gianni giggling again and his toes wiggling like mad unable to protect his super ticklish soles which Luigi scraped with the feather quill many times making Gianni scream with laughter and stroking the feather end along the base of the Italian industrialist's son's toes which wiggled desperately making Lugi smile!

The most ticklish places on Gianni's feet as Luigi determined being the centre of his soles and the balls of his feet just below his toes so he orally grazed his teeth there and lickled there and lickled in between every one of Gianni's toes as Gianni thrashed around as much as he could in the tight bondage screaming with laughter

“Please stah-ha-ha-ha-hap! It ti-hi-hickles! Ple-he-he-he-hease!”

For Luigi though tickling an insanely ticklish guy crazy is the ultimate power rush, being the Boss and having the ticklee powerless and he having fantasised about Gianni Donetti's feet and now they being in front of him he was determined to act out his fantasy which was to totally control them both! To tickle him breathless, Gianni's feet with sUch smooth soles and ticklish, crazy ticklish and so easily howling with laughter encouraging Luigi to keep tickling and resulting in Gianni keeping on laughing!

The fact Gianni hating his feet tickled exciting Luigi having his victim whether it be Lorenzo or others he'd tickled but especially Gianni totally helpless, completely defenseless and at his mercy thrilled him! Luigi traced concentric circles on the balls of Gianni's feet starting at the outer edge, and spiraling inwards, and then back out again and placed his fingers just under Gianni's toes and tickled getting the best response as he teased Gianni who risked losing his sanity being so amazingly ticklish even now hours later from when the tickle assault had started!

The feather stroked iover his bare soles of such extremely ticklish feet, the feather teasing his high arches and drawn between each of his toes, Gianni writhing and trying to avoid the feather stroking back and forth, over both of his bare feet, tickling his heels up to the tender skin under his toes and caressing his bare soles. Replaced by Luigi's fingers gently tickling the entire lengths of his bare feet, lightly stroking in between his toes, holding each toe as he tickled them and then torturing the bare aches with them but the electric toothbrush hellish!

The revolving bristles stiff and sweeping over the soles of Gianni's bare feet forcing him to shriek with laughter. Luigi holding each instep and scrubbing the sole of each foot individually, tickling tortured laughs out of each one and used to tickle between each of his wiggling toes. Luigi loved to torture the bare, ticklish soles of his victims and alternating using feathers, fingers, the sonicare and especially his tongue as well as other tickling tools. The soles of Gianni's feet extremely ticklish and feet so appealing to expert tickler Luigi!

There having been breaks when he had been forced to drink water to stay hydrated as Luigi had employed his fingertips, fingernails, finger pads all over both feet as well as the feather, sonicare and his wicked tongue tickling Gianni to distraction and locating all the most sensitive places on both feet and focusing attention on them the most awakening every ticklish nerve ending which was always something irresistible for him to do!

Luigi also used a hand vibrator and a dried up marker pen, the flet nib proving an evil tickle tool as well as the metal fork but the electric toothbrush having been the most effective tickle tool, its vibrating bristles over the arches and balls of Gianni's feet proving being a killer, so ticklish but what Luigi enjoyed mst was using his secret weapon, his tongue! Saliva lubed his fingers sliding all over the weaty bare soles of Gianni's feet skin on skin driving the handsome young man 7yrs Luigi's jnr crazy and Gianni's laughter was nothing short of infectious encouraged to new magnified vocal extremes!

Luigi licked in between Gianni's toes and then slid his fingers in between them all and then licked all along both soles of Gianni's feet before indulging in a two handed, ten fingered tickling of both soles driving Gianni berserk as he told him to remember that so long as he was captive of the gang that he could expect his feet to be getting the same treatment every night as Luigi would make sure he was on guard of him throughout the nights but even thought he might invite Pietro to assist him, he'd sound him out showing his colleague the magazine article, it best therefore that the ransom be paid and saying this he let Gianni sleep and got some sleep himself. Three days later Gianni Donatelli was released safely and the ransom payment settled in full and never explained why when found tied up in the underground car park in Rome he was unharmed, fully dressed but barefoot!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back