• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Sale Ever

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Have you ever wanted to try a producer ?
Or one clip you thought was way too expensive ?
Or you were just waiting with a clip in your wishlist ?

To celebrate the return of proper Card Payment, we are making our last sale ever, everything is at -90% with the coupon THELASTSALE

It will end at 23:59 CET, no prolongation, no grace period

Please treat Yourself, and please go crazy because today it is allowed

I had the same problem and now my order is cancelled :shrug:

Now the site says that everything is 40% off. In your post above it says:

It will end at 23:59 CET, no prolongation, no grace period

genuinetickling.com site is the worst....delays delay, excuses excuse all the time. Ive tried it several times and had issues each time and got one download out of countless attempts. I dont know if its the server they use or what but I hope one day they can get a handle on it or they will loose alot of business.

I was also cheated - sent an email for 90% off, tried to order and it didn't work, hours later (less than 24 hours later) it is not available.

I gave him a chance to make it right and was denied.

Will not support this site anymore.

genuinetickling.com site is the worst....delays delay, excuses excuse all the time. Ive tried it several times and had issues each time and got one download out of countless attempts. I dont know if its the server they use or what but I hope one day they can get a handle on it or they will loose alot of business.

I don't know what you are referring too but the server is fine. email if you have an issue for solution

The problem is that our integration needs polishing with coupons, it will get solved but it works 99% of the times + I am very reactive to manually fix things

I was also cheated - sent an email for 90% off, tried to order and it didn't work, hours later (less than 24 hours later) it is not available.

I gave him a chance to make it right and was denied.

Will not support this site anymore.

I offered you a solution but I can't go against the will of vendors, too bad you missed the best part of the sale, the offer is still available

The comments posted here make me very suspicious and hesitant to do business with you.

A shame, cause I would have taken all sorts of advantage of a reputable sale like that.

I have to chime in and say that I managed to place an order (my first ever with GT) today and was fine - I had one minor technical issue that KingMaker was able to sort it out for me really quickly

Would certainly use GT again :)

Yesterday, 07:17 PM posted about 24 hour sale
Today, 07:03 AM you confirm the sale is over

I tried to make an order during that time but your site wouldn't allow- then you fix the site but reduce the sale after fixing it but still within the 24 hour period in which it should be 90% off.

I know you're in Europe, I think France - in USA that's false advertising and illegal. I think EU is more strict... You should make this right or expect to lose ability to process credit cards again.

Talk to your "partners" and explain I'd hope they would understand.

If not it becomes a site I forget about and warn others about if they ask.

Look let's agree to disagree, I told you that some clips in your order were not available anymore at -90% for reasons I told you.

Also on Instagram it was clearly stated that the 90% coupons were limited in numbers, and not my fault in some vendors don't want their clips on sale

There are thousands of other clips you can choose, I let this offer on the table for you but I won't discuss it further on a public forum. You send me an email if you want to settle, we'll find a solution

My friend the only solution I'd accept is honoring the original offer for everyone who couldn't order due to the "technical glitch".

The email said 90% off for 24 hours - this was not honored.

I've been a part of this community 20 years, I've produced videos myself, worked with many models and producers on this forum... while I keep a low profile those who know me know all I want is to protect others from a bad experience.

This is your chance to say "you're right - I made a mistake, let me fix it for all and move forward better." or "I disagree - this is how I run my business, like it or leave." - This is YOUR choice unless this offer was never legitimate to begin with...

Agree completely, they have a lengthy history of this And of abysmal, aggressive and hostile service towards customers and attempted customers. Highly recommend staying away from them. Worst site

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back