• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 11 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for the next part in this saga! We are down to the final two chapters of this story. Can you believe it? After all this time, the ending is near. It is kind of sad for me. haha I am so used to bringing out new chapters every week for months at a time. The last chapter, Priscilla finally got what she deserves. Now, it is time for the next one. Let me know what you think as your comments really, I mean, REALLY, motivate me. Enjoy this next part and remember, the finale is next week!

PART 11

Gloria was having a really good time at the moment. She was in the bedroom of the boat, and she was sitting on the end of the bed, her feet planted on the floor. Between and under her legs were two very beautiful soles. They were large, meaty soles, that had a very pale color, and the toes were thick and pointed towards the floor. Her eyes looked at the floor time to time and she saw some leather shoes and stockings strewn across it. Her fingers were racing up and down those responsive soles and the sounds of very cute laughter filled the room. She was tickling Bessie’s feet and it did her a world of good to play like this. After the stress she had earlier from sacrificing her daughter to La Diabla, to escaping to this dock, she needed something to calm her down. Seeing Bessie always made her excited and she needed to release some stress. She absolutely loved tickling Bessie’s feet and she felt better. Gloria was hoping that Priscilla would be here soon, so they could leave. She hoped her business partner was out of that house and avoided La Diabla. There was some concern because she had no idea how to pilot a boat and neither did Bessie. So, to kill the time waiting for Priscilla and hopefully Anika, who had some boat piloting experience, she would tickle Bessie. She wished she could strip the woman naked and really have some fun, but Priscilla and the caretaker could arrive any moment.

“Please! Hahahahahahahahaha Madam!! Hahahahaha stop tickling meeeeeeehehahahahahahaha!! I’m ticklish on my FEETHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Bessie laughed. She was squirming all over the bed as her ankles and feet were trapped under Gloria’s body. She knew she was in tickle danger the moment Gloria arrived at this boat and started trying to tickle her. She was then playfully shoved onto the bed, and had her shoes and stockings removed, and her barefeet were tickled. She wished she could get her feet free, but she was trapped.

Gloria loved hearing those ticklish pleas of help. That sound was really calming her down and she then looked at the soles again. She saw her fingers slowly moving down those quivering soles, her nails stroking from the ball of the foot, up into the arch and off the heel only to slide right back down the sole and into the thick toes. “Bessie, you are SO ticklish! I am going to tickle your feet every day on this cruise! Hehehe” she threatened.

Bessie continued to thrash around on the bed as she felt those fingers and now the nails touching the bottoms of her feet. She was amazed that with all the stuff going on, Gloria was still trying to play these games. When the fingers got to her toes, she started pounding her fists into the bed. “hehehehehehe please!!! Ms. Wellington!!! I’m very hahahahahahahaha ticklish!!!” she laughed uncontrollably.

“I know you are, and I am having so much fun! Oh Bessie, remember when we were back home, and I had you trapped on the bed? Remember how I would tickle your feet until you begged me to get you naked? That was one of my favorite times and if you remember, you came very hard. You even squirted!” Gloria said, reliving a memory she had of tickling Bessie. There were several occasions where she tickled Bessie and she enjoyed every moment of it. She thought about her maid and how she was the most loyal, and the most hardworking. She never thought about selling her in the trafficking ring because she did need a maid to actually stay in her house. Plus, she had fantastic sexual escapades with her that made her shiver just remembering them. Bessie was so sensual, but she was also so kind and pure hearted. The other maids were wonderful as well, but none worked as hard as this beautiful mocha skinned woman. The best part about Bessie was that she was still here. With everything collapsing around her, Bessie remained at her side. Gloria then sped up her fingers, her nails whisking away at the arches, and she felt her arousal building again. When they got to Mexico, she was going to have passionate sex with her maid.

Bessie started to remember that night that Gloria was talking about. She remembered how her feet were tied together and Gloria managed to find every single sensitive spot on her barefeet with her nails, and her tongue. She remembered it being really intense and she did beg to be stripped naked. Anything to avoid the further tickling of her feet. She remembered how her maid’s uniform was stripped off of her, followed by her underwear and she was naked. The way Gloria went after her pussy with so much passion blew her mind, and she did indeed have a very strong orgasm. One of the best in her entire life. Now, as her feet were being tickled, she wondered if the same thing was going to happen again once they arrived in Mexico. Bessie really hoped she could get away from this and hoped La Diabla would somehow find her. She never minded sex, but Gloria should be brought to justice for her part. She snapped out of her memory when she felt a finger probing between her index toe and her middle toe. This sensation drove her wild and she desperately tried to get her feet free as she exploded into hysterical laughter.

Gloria felt those toes clinching around her finger and she knew she hit a hot spot. Her excitement level grew as she continued to play with these very ticklish feet. She wanted to explore each and every toe, then thought about putting them into her mouth. She remembered how tasty the feet were and she licked her lips. Then, she heard a noise! She paused her tickling for a moment and tried to listen. She could hear Bessie’s heavy breathing, probably relieved she wasn’t being tickled anymore, and she tried to make sure she didn’t hear something outside. Then she heard more noises and it sounded like footsteps. She quickly stood up from the bed and felt her heart raced as she heard the footsteps to the entrance of the cabin. She then felt relieved as she figured Priscilla must have arrived. No one else knew where she was, so this had to be her business partner! Gloria felt excited as she heard the footsteps get louder and her dream of finally escaping this nightmare in Santa Selena was finally here. There was a knock on the bedroom door, and she smiled. “Come in!” she said with great excitement.

The bedroom door slowly opened, and Gloria was pumped up. “Glad you FINALLY made it! Now, we can get out of here!” she said with great excitement in her voice. Then her eyes popped out of her head as she saw someone walk through the entrance. The person had to duck down a little to not bump their head on the door opening and when that person made themselves upright, her face went white with shock. Her heart nearly stopped, and her breathing ceased. Standing before her was a very tall woman with red hair and wearing a white cowboy hat. “No!!!! You?????!!!!”

Darby had a sly smile on her face as she entered bedroom of the boat. She knew Gloria was going to be surprised and better yet, unarmed as that woman had no sense of self defense about her. The look on Gloria’s face amused her and she walked in a little further. She slightly turned her head to her right, then her left as La Diabla and Cheyenne entered into the room with her. This was the moment she had been waiting for. When they arrived at the boat and got onto the vessel, she could hear some muffled laughter coming from the cabin and figured it was some tickling going on, so it was safe to enter. Her eyes then saw bare soles on the edge of the bed, and she definitely recognized them as Bessie’s. She felt a sense of relief that her friend was safe. She was just being tickled as usual. Then her eyes locked onto Gloria’s shocked eyes. “Surprised to see me?” she quipped.

Gloria was in pure shock. She remembered being told Darby was alive by La Diabla earlier, and now here she was, face to face with her. Her eyes then also looked over and saw both La Diabla and Cheyenne. They found her! The feeling of helplessness washed over her and now she felt her body trembling. Her entire life was crumbling at this moment, and she had no one to help her. “W-what are you all doing here??!!” she asked in surprise.

“You look like you are seeing a ghost. Hehehe” Darby responded. She could see the fear in Gloria, and she was really happy to finally capture this woman. She spent so much time trying to find evidence of a crime and she found it. She had to endure humiliating tickle torture to get it, but now it was her moment. The final piece to the mission was standing before her. “Gloria Wellington, you are under arrest for kidnapping, financing and operating a sex trafficking ring, torture, assault on a law enforcement official and attempted assassination. I suggest ya come quietly. Your time is up.” she said with pride.

Gloria’s heart almost exploded out of her chest as she heard that she was being arrested for some serious crimes. It meant she was going to prison for sure and lose all of her wealth and power. Her final attempt of escape had been dashed and she started to sweat. “Um, Darby..beautiful Darby. I-I don’t know what you’re t-talking a-about. Attempted assassination?” she gulped. She knew that crime would be the heaviest penalty.

Darby chuckled under her breath and softly shook her head side to side. Her eyes then saw a little beyond Gloria onto the bed where she saw Bessie was watching what was happening. She did feel good that her friend, her fellow maid, was safe and was only being tickled. She knew that Gloria was probably sexually excited at this moment as she saw Bessie’s bare feet and her shoes and stockings on the floor. “I know it was you that instructed Svetlana to try and kill me and La Diabla. Well, Svetlana is not coming to save you. The caretaker Anika, is not coming to save you. Your business partner, a woman who is just absolutely evil, is not coming to save you either. It’s over Gloria. Now, let’s make this easy and turn around so I can cuff ya…” she instructed.

Gloria felt her legs tremble and her entire body was shaking. Her whole empire was crumbling right before her and when she heard that Priscilla, Svetlana and Anika were not coming, she knew she was doomed. She figured they were probably arrested and now, she was the final piece. Her eyes went over towards La Diabla, and the outlaw had such a sadistic grin on her face. She then looked over at Cheyenne and the young woman had a smile on her face too. She turned her head around and saw Bessie sitting upright on the bed, with a smile on her face as though nothing was going to happen to her. That’s when it truly dawned on her. Bessie was probably part of their group. It was possible that her maid was the one who might have freed the prisoners because everything was under control before. Gloria started to feel betrayed, even though her maid never admitted to anything. She looked at her with sad eyes and her lip quivered. “You….it was you that freed them…” she mumbled.

Bessie looked up at Gloria’s eyes and could see the hurt in them. She always felt Gloria treated her nicely, and even the sex games they had were really intense and felt nice. But that same woman was literally going to sell innocent women as sex slaves, including her friend Darby. There was no way she could live with herself if she let her get away with it and had her escape. She swallowed hard and looked Gloria in the eyes. “How could you? How could you do that to people?” she asked.

Gloria’s heart sank as she realized Bessie did know everything. Now, with every ally she had gone, she felt she had to escape! She knew she wouldn’t get past the doorway as Darby, La Diabla and Cheyenne were there. She snapped her head around and saw the window of the bedroom that opened to the deck of the boat. It was small, but she figured she could escape through it. The desperation grew in her body, and she looked at Darby again who was approaching her. “NO!!!! I AM NOT GOING AWAY!!!” she screamed, then turned around, ran to the right side of the bed and quickly pounced on top of a night stand and tried to go through the window! Her head, shoulders and chest managed to barely squeeze through as she tried with all of her efforts to get through that window. However, she felt herself getting stuck with her top half out the window, and her lower half, including her stomach, legs and feet inside the bedroom. Her dress filled some of the spaces and she tried to use her arms to pull her body out.

Darby looked on in shock as she saw Gloria try to get through that small window. She almost started to laugh when she saw the woman was struggling to get the rest of her body through the opening. She looked over at La Diabla and they both smiled and started to giggle. She walked towards the window and grabbed Gloria’s kicking left leg and La Diabla grabbed the right leg. “Going somewhere? Hehehe” she giggled.

Gloria felt her legs being grabbed and panic fully set in. She was trapped and she was not going to escape. She lifted her head and saw the ocean past the rest of the deck of the boat. She started to grunt and wanted to kick her legs, but they were held tightly. Then she felt herself getting pulled back towards the window and when it got to her chest, it stopped. Embarrassment started to wash over her as she must have looked really silly. “Let me go!! Please… let me go…” she whined.

La Diabla couldn’t help but giggle as she held onto Gloria’s thrashing leg. It amused her that a woman who financed a sex trafficking ring actually tried to squeeze through a boat window. “She sure is desperate..hehe” she giggled.

“Yeah, I know. Let me go around and talk to her. I am sure she feels real silly right now with her body stuck in a window. Hehe” Darby smiled. She let go of Gloria’s leg and winked at Bessie. She waited for her friend to stand up from the bed, then gave her a very tight hug. “So good to see you again Bessie!” she said with enthusiasm.

Bessie felt herself getting emotional as she felt Darby’s hug. She hasn’t seen her in quite some time, and she also remembered the horrible news that she was shot. Feeling her body right now and that warmth felt incredible to her. “It is really good to see you Darby….” she said back with a smile in her voice. They broke the hug and she saw Darby’s smile. She reached forward and held both of Darby’s hands. She felt herself getting emotional again as she thought about how her friend could have died. “I heard the news from La Diabla that you were shot! I was in shock, but she told me you survived. I thank the good Lord above that you are ok. I-I would have been crushed if you died..” she said with a slight trembling voice.

Darby felt herself getting emotional as she listened to Bessie express her concern to her. It felt very good to know so many people cared about her. She and Bessie did bond with each other since she took that undercover mission and was a maid in the Wellington mansion. They spent so much time together and got along really well. They also experienced some very intense sexual experiences together as well that involved the woman currently stuck in a boat window. Bessie was truly someone she adored and seeing her concern only strengthened her love for her. “Yes, I am ok. They tried to take me down, but I survived. Thank you for your concern my gorgeous friend. I must ask, are you ok? I see Gloria was doing what she likes to do. Ticklin’ your feet again huh?” Darby giggled.

Bessie blushed then looked down at her bare feet. She looked back up at Darby and smiled. “Yes, you know how she is. That woman is eternally horny, I guess. She was even talking about tickling me every day as we tried to go back to Mexico. You’re lucky she didn’t get your feet.. hehehe” she teased as she remembered how much Gloria loved Darby’s feet. She then turned her head and saw Gloria legs still kicking around and she couldn’t help but laugh at the situation. Those legs belonged to a woman who had a lot of money and was very powerful and influential back home and there she was, trapped in a window, kicking her legs in futile. “That sure looks funny.. hehe” she giggled.

Darby looked over at Gloria’s legs again and chuckled to herself. It was definitely quite the sight. She then looked at La Diabla who seemed very amused at the situation. “Let me go talk to this woman. You can….keep her occupied.” she winked.

La Diabla smiled and nodded her head. It meant she could have a little fun at Gloria’s expense. She saw Darby leave the bedroom and now she looked at the legs. Her eyes looked at the long dress that covered the legs and saw the black shoes. She started to think about when she last saw Gloria. She had her daughter tied down on a cot in the wine cellar of the secret house and she was tickle torturing her. She figured if Gloria saw her daughter being tormented, she would surrender herself to save her child, like any good mother would do. La Diabla knew she would never forget that this woman actually sacrificed her own child to save her own skin. For her to be in this window was poetic justice. She was caught after all. She also remembered the pain Phoebe felt when her mother ditched her, and she had to console her. Now, she thought about dishing out punishment to a woman that was responsible for kidnapping many innocent young women, hiring two Russian bounty hunters, partnering with the most evil woman on the face of the Earth in Priscilla, ordered an assassination on someone she truly had deep feelings for and ditching her only child to save herself. La Diabla was going to enjoy this moment. It was time to make Gloria suffer and completely humiliate herself at the same time. She was going to see just how ticklish this woman was.

Darby made it out of the bedroom cabin and started to walk on the deck of the boat and headed towards what would be the back of the boat, where the bedroom cabin window would be. Once she made it past the outside corner of the cabin, she looked to her right and saw a woman waving her arms and even pressing them on the wall of the cabin, trying to pull herself through the window opening. She paused for a moment to witness the spectacle. She could see that reddish-orange hair flailing away and the look of strain on the face. She giggled to herself because seeing Gloria in such a position of fear was new to her. When she worked in that mansion as a maid, Gloria was the epitome of self confidence. The woman walked with an air of superiority and was in control. Now, she was helpless and scared and Darby could see just how human Gloria Wellington really was. She walked over to the front and now was facing her former employer. “Having trouble? Hehe” she joked.

Gloria stopped her efforts for a moment and looked up at Darby. This was an absolutely humiliating moment for her as the deputy stared at her. She felt helpless and was nervous that a woman she once employed, as well as dominated physically and even sexually had power over her. She never liked not being in control of a situation and fear was now gripping her body. As she saw that mocking smile on Darby’s face, she felt flush. She hung her head and looked at the boat deck. “Can….can you get me out of this?” she said meekly.

“I should just keep ya in there. Let you struggle for a while. Looking so helpless like a trapped rat. Hehehe” Darby laughed. This was her moment of triumph.

Gloria heard that and felt shame and a little anger in her body. This deputy was going to really rub it in that she caught her. She lifted her head up and looked at Darby once again. Desperation started to seep in, and she figured she could reason with her captor. “Listen…Darby, or can I call you Dorothy? I-I really liked you as Dorothy actually. You did such an amazing job at my mansion and I just want to tell you that I really thank you for doing a fine job..” she smiled. She was hoping to try and get Darby to remember better times. The time before she discovered who “Dorothy” really was.

“Oh, why thank you. It does feel nice to be appreciated. But muh name is Darby, remember?” Darby smiled.

“Yes….yes it is. It is Darby. Such a beautiful name too. I just want to say, and I mean this sincerely, that you are truly an amazing and beautiful woman. The times we spent together, especially in the bedroom are some of my fondest memories. You are sexy Darby, I mean, REALLY sexy. Think about how many times I wanted to play with you…” Gloria said, doing her best to appeal to Darby’s sensual side. She hoped that maybe Darby would remember the good times they had and maybe let her get out of this legal predicament.

Darby wanted to burst out in hysterical laughter as she knew what Gloria was trying to do, but she decided to play along instead. “Yeah, I remember those times. I will admit, those orgasms were quite….. pleasurable that you made me have. I can still remember how intense they felt…” she said in a seductive voice.

Gloria’s mind started to get excited. It looked like her plan was working! She could continue to appeal to Darby’s sensual side and maybe that could get her out of this mess! Her mind started to remember those moments and it actually gave her a small twinge of arousal as well. “Yes! Oh, those were wonderful moments. Y-you have the most incredible soft skin. I have never felt anything like that on a woman before. You are soft everywhere, and I mean…..everywhere. Remember the first time I realized how soft you were?” she asked, then winked.

Darby knew what Gloria was up to, but she felt a shiver as she did recall that first time her skin was “discovered” to be so soft. “Yes…I remember. That’s when you had me take off muh shoes…” she said and shivered a little at the memory.

“Yes! Yes… that first night when I had you take off your shoes, and then your socks. I had you put those barefeet of yours on the table, so I could get a look at them. I remember it so vividly now. I remember how my heart stopped when I saw the bottoms of your feet for the very first time.” Gloria said and now she was in full memory of that moment. It sent excitement in her body right now and her eyes looked down at Darby’s boots. She licked her lips and remembered that moment. “I mean…the soles of your feet are perfect. I am not lying to you. Your feet are truly perfect works of art. Even though they are larger feet, they have the perfect shape, the perfect design, just pure perfection.” she said, nearly drooling to herself.

Darby wiggled her toes inside her boots as she heard this woman talking about her feet. In a way, it was flattering, but at the same time she knew her feet were a weakness that a lot of women lately loved exploiting. She focused again on playing along. “I am glad you like muh feet…” she mumbled. She then shifted her weight to each foot, trying to get Gloria to really think about them.

Gloria saw Darby’s feet moving and she felt her plan was working. “Yes, I really like them! Not only are they soft and perfectly designed, but that color on the bottoms. Oh goodness! That perfect pink color makes them look really……tender. Which they are! I truly enjoyed your feet. You know what else is wonderful about them?” she asked, then looked up at Darby’s face.

Darby gulped as she knew what was about to be said to her. “What? What else you like about muh feet?”

“I LOVE how……sensitive they are. Hehehehe I mean, you have some really ticklish feet! Oh, just touching them and hearing your laugh warmed my heart and it warmed me somewhere else too. Hehehe” Gloria teased. She was getting caught up in her own plan and her desire to touch those feet again started to grow. She wanted to touch them one more time. To feel that tenderness, to feel that sensitivity, to taste them once more.

Darby actually shivered listening to Gloria going on about her feet. She was very relieved that she was in her current position of being in control and now helplessly tied up and at this woman’s mercy. She could see the desire in her eyes again and she remembered when she was tickle tortured in that secret bedroom in the Wellington house here in California. “Yes, I know muh feet are very ticklish. I also remember you tickling muh feet in that secret closet…” she said with a straight face.

Gloria snapped out of her lustful gaze when she heard Darby reference that moment when she had her tied up so brutally in that secret closet and tortured her. This made her nervous and she had to figure out a way to get the focus back on distraction. “Oh yes….that time. Well, I think you got it all wrong my dear. That was a……game! Yes, a secret fantasy of mine and it was such a wonderful sex game we had!” she said as she attempted to gaslight the deputy.

Darby almost laughed hard after hearing that twist of facts. “A game huh? You mean when you had me tied up to a point that I could have torn muh shoulders, and you tickled me all over muh naked body to a point of exhaustion? It was just a game when you tickled muh poor feet along with Helga to a point you made me break down and admit to you who I was? That was just a game?” she asked.

Gloria started to feel a sense of doom coming as Darby was reminding her of that moment. Her face started to get hot, and she could feel sweat coming. She had to somehow turn this conversation around. “Yes, it was a game. Um…..but what about that time when I had both you and Bessie in my bedroom back home in Texas? Remember when she was tied down on her tummy and we both tickled her? Then I tickled you as well? That was one of the most delightful moments in my entire life! Oh, the orgasms we had…” she smiled.

Darby did have a smile on her face when she remembered that night. She did have some fun with it because she was playing with Bessie, a woman she actually cared about. She then looked at Gloria’s face and started to wonder how this woman was always so horny. She wasn’t even pleading for her freedom. She was talking about tickling, her feet and sex. “Yes, that was a great night. It really bonded me and Bessie a lot.” she responded, which was true.

Gloria felt a large wave of lust flowing through her body as she remembered that night. She was hoping she could get Darby to let her go with these wonderful memories to show she was not evil unlike her business partner Priscilla. “Yes! Yes, it was a great night. I had fun and my orgasm rocked my entire soul. Hehehe Say Darby…..how about we have a one last time together? How about you, me and Bessie give it one more try? After all the misunderstandings we had lately, I think us bonding together like that will do all of us good. I will even let you have your way with Bessie while I watch, then join in later to give you the most incredible orgasm you have EVER had!” she offered. She was actually excited about that opportunity.

“So me, you and Bessie have one more night of sexual fun together?” Darby asked, then lifted her hat up a little to show her eyes more clearly.

“Yes!! Just one more time! For old times’ sake! What do you say? In fact, since we have a bedroom here, how about you help me back in, let La Diabla and Cheyenne leave, so we can have our privacy? For starters, how about you take off your boots right now, so I can see your feet? I want to see those pink soles of yours, and I promise I will take very good care of you.” Gloria offered.

“You want to see muh feet one more time?” Darby asked. It felt surreal to her because it reminded her of how much Gertrude Billington back home lusted after her feet. She looked own at her right boot, lifted her leg and placed her hands on the footwear as though she was going to remove it.

“Yes please. Then we can go back inside, strip naked and have some wild, sexual fun!” Gloria beamed. She saw Darby touching her boot and it looked like her plan was working. She was going to get Darby barefoot soon and maybe even some sexual fun.

“You know what sounds even better?” Darby asked as she slightly pulled her boot down to simulate removal.

“What? What could be better? Hehehe” Gloria said with excitement.

“Arresting your behind!” Darby exclaimed then lowered her foot back to the deck and got closer to Gloria’s helpless body. “Gloria Wellington, like I said earlier, you are under arrest!” she grinned.

Gloria’s eyes bugged open as she heard Darby’s proclamation of her arrest. This just could not be happening to her! “Darby!!! Wait!!! Please!! You can’t arrest me!!! You can’t arrest me please!!! Let’s have sex!! Let’s have hehehehehehehe” Gloria shouted then felt herself giggling. That feeling surprised her as she felt something touching her right side which were still inside the bedroom of the boat.

La Diabla looked at the kicking legs and enjoyed listening to Gloria’s giggle. She looked over at Cheyenne and Bessie and they both had smiles on their faces. She winked at both of them and then poked her finger on Gloria’s right side through her dress, which made the woman spasm again. It appeared that this powerful, influential woman was indeed very, very ticklish.

Darby looked at Gloria with some slight confusion as she saw her wiggling around and had a panicked look on her eyes. She also could hear the giggles coming from her and it started to dawn on her what was happening. This brought a whole new feeling to her as her entire time with Gloria, she never once knew how this woman would react to being touched. It was always her that suffered under Gloria. A smile formed on her face and now she was going to have some fun. “Miss Gloria, is something wrong? Why are you giggling? This is a serious matter! I am arresting you and you’re giggling??” she teased.

Gloria felt a major wave of panic flowing through her as she felt pokes into her right side. That helpless feeling started to wash over her, and she knew what was about to happen to her. She always managed to keep her own ticklishness under secret and now, it was going to come out in the most humiliating way. She was always the dominant. She tickled women! She was the one to turn them into the most helpless piles of goo. Her legs were kicking wildly as she did not want to be tickled. Not in front of these women! She got poked by Priscilla and it set her off. But now, with a vengeful group of women, this frightened her to her core. “Darby! Please! Please tell her to heheheheheheheh STOP!!! She can’t do hehehehehehe THIS to meeeeeeehehehehehehehe STOP!!!” she giggled.

“Why Miss Gloria Wellington, are you……are you…….ticklish?” Darby teased and raised her eyebrow.

Hearing that word “ticklish” sent Gloria into pure panic. She could see that mischievous grin on Darby’s face and knew she was about to get embarrassed. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head and pure desperation was already flowing. “Hehehehehe DARBY!!! Please!! Hehehehe Please tell them to hahahahaha STOP hehehehe poking me!!! It hehehehe IT hehehehe IT….” she tried to say.

“Tickles?” Darby said with a cute smile on her face. She was truly enjoying this moment. To see Gloria lose her mind from being tickled was going to be one of the best moments in life she ever had.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Gloria bellowed as she felt the pokes getting faster into her sides and even felt a squeeze on her flesh. She could already feel the wave of shame washing over her and her body started to writhe with intensity. She had to get out of this hole, or she was going to be tickled forever.

La Diabla loved the reaction she was getting from Gloria by simply poking her sides and even giving that same piece of flesh a squeeze. Judging by the very strong reaction, this was not going to be a matter of someone trying to hold in their laughter. Gloria was going to be very easy to torment and she looked forward to tormenting this woman. She thought about how much evil this woman has done, including abandoning her daughter to save her own life. La Diabla was very amused at the reaction as the legs continued to kick violently. She knew this woman was of “high society” and had an air of superiority about her. To reduce her to a fit of giggles would be so satisfying. She continued to stand on the right side of Gloria’s body and continued her playful pokes and squeezes. She felt the very nice dress on her fingers and wondered if she should strip this woman completely naked as well.

Bessie looked at the spectacle before her and it amused her. She never knew how ticklish Gloria was. That entire time she spent working in the mansion and all the sexual interactions she had with her, not one time did she ever find out if she was ticklish. She only got to touch Gloria’s private area with her tongue, but never touched her anywhere else. She was always the one getting dominated and everywhere on her own body was teased. She started to wonder if she couldn’t touch Gloria’s body was because she was extremely ticklish herself! This was such a wonderful moment for her to see. Even though Gloria treated her with respect, and some kindness, she wanted her to pay for everything she has done with the sex trafficking ring. It was the right thing to do. As she watched, Bessie then looked over and saw Cheyenne who seemed to be mesmerized by the same scene. Bessie felt good seeing Cheyenne again. She remembered how they met and how much fun that moment was. Even though both were forced to tickle and have sexual contact with one another in the form of a contest, she really enjoyed playing with that beautiful young woman. To see her free and happy right now felt very nice and she wanted to reach out to her. “Hey Cheyenne, so good to see you again!” she said in a hushed tone.

Cheyenne heard the voice and turned to her left. Bessie was looking at her with that big, beautiful smile and it warmed her heart. She really liked Bessie as she remembered that contest they were forced into. Priscilla was humiliating her, and berating her, but Bessie took care of her. It was like she was protecting her and trying to keep her from losing it emotionally. It also helped that Bessie really made her body feel good and kept her mind positive. It was an encounter that she would never forget, even with Priscilla emotionally humiliating her. She turned towards her and then went over to give her a very strong hug. “Yes! It is so good to see you too!!” she said with great enthusiasm.

“You look great!” Bessie said as she felt that hug. She really liked this young woman. The hug finally broke, and she looked at those beautiful eyes. “This is kind of a crazy situation isn’t it? Hehehe” she giggled.

Cheyenne then looked over at the wild thrashing legs of Gloria as she was being tickled. She giggled to herself because of the theatrics of that trapped body. “She looks funny doing that. She is like a wild animal that just got caught. Hahaha” she snickered as she covered her mouth with her hands.

“Yes, she does look funny. I never knew she was that ticklish before. She always likes to tickle me, I never got to touch her. Wow, she really IS ticklish! Listen to her…” Bessie responded as the hysterical laughter increased and the legs continued to thrash around.

“Yes, she is really ticklish! This is so funny. Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled. She then looked over at Bessie and just had a feeling of gratefulness. She then turned her body towards Bessie as she wanted to express her feeling to her. "Bessie, I just want to thank you….” she started to say.

Bessie saw Cheyenne turning towards her and saw that smile on her face. “Thank me for what sweetie?” she asked and responded with a smile.

“Well, when we were at that house and we….you know…played that game together, I was scared. I felt so ashamed too as I stood before you, Priscilla and Gloria naked. It was such a humiliating feeling to be exposed like that to strangers and I wanted to cry. Priscilla has always tried to humiliate me in front of others and getting naked so I could be part of a game was very tough for me. I didn’t know who you were, or if you were as mean as Priscilla. But you took very good care of me. You went out of your way to make me feel comfortable in the situation and you helped me so much. I actually got some enjoyment out of that. You kept telling me how good I was doing, and you tried to keep my spirits up that entire time. You have a very good heart and I just want to tell you that you helped a very scared, emotional person make it through a very tough situation. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.” Cheyenne told her with emotion in her eyes. She felt really grateful that Bessie helped her during that embarrassing event.

Bessie felt her heart race with excitement and love. She was taken aback how Cheyenne expressed her gratitude for helping her. She had a feeling something was not right during that contest, and she knew something was wrong with Cheyenne. Bessie placed her hands on her heart and smiled at Cheyenne. “Thank you for that. I felt that something was not right with you at that moment, and I just wanted to make you feel comfortable. I thought you and Priscilla were like me and Gloria. Always playing sexual games, but it was different. I just want to help you, Cheyenne. You don’t have to thank me. I just wanted to help make you happy because you deserve some peace. Even though you were forced, I will admit that I had a lot of fun with you. It was a special time for me too. You are just an amazing human being, and it was a true pleasure. Besides, you have the cutest laugh. Hehehe” she told her.

Cheyenne started to blush as she heard Bessie’s response. She felt so grateful towards her, and she definitely wanted to let her know. She thought about some of the highlights of that moment, where she managed to get some good tickling on Bessie’s body. “heheh thanks. You have cute laughs too.” she said with shyness in her voice.

“And…we can keep that moment to ourselves. We don’t have to tell our friends what happened. We can have our own little secret, ok? Hehehe” Bessie giggled. She started to think that Cheyenne may not want to tell the world what happened between them.

Cheyenne smiled when she heard that. She never told anyone about that contest, and it didn’t matter anymore now that Priscilla was taken care of, and Gloria would be too. It was kind of exciting to keep a secret between them. She wouldn’t even tell La Diabla. “Yes, it will be our little secret. Hehe.” she giggled. She then hugged Bessie once more and then they turned and looked at Gloria’s kicking legs as they held each other and enjoyed the show.

Gloria continued to cackle as she felt those squeezes and pokes into her side. She hated this moment and wanted to be set free. Her weakness was exposed and now these women knew how to put her to shame. Her eyes looked at Darby and she saw that smirk. It really got to her as she remembered how much anguish Darby was in when she had her tied up in that closet and had her ticklish way with her. She hoped that she could appeal to Darby’s heart and perhaps end this humiliating experience. “Darby!! Daaahahahahahahahabbbbyyy!!!! Please!!! Make them stop!!! Save meeeeehehehehehehehehehe” she giggled.

Darby watched with great delight and when she heard Gloria begging her for help, she couldn’t help but giggle. This was the same woman who tortured her beyond any she has ever experienced before. This same woman made her submit herself to her and even gave up her secret mission. Her entire career and life were in jeopardy because this woman tortured her. She remembered the non-stop tickling assault on every inch of her body. She thought about how Gloria even tried to sexually stimulate her in order to break her. Darby shivered when she thought about those moments and was glad she was in control. Gloria was going to sell her as a sex slave and after that brutal tickle torture she got from both Gloria and Helga, she accepted that fate. She looked into Gloria’s desperate eyes and decided to have a little fun herself. She walked closer to where Gloria’s head and upper body was, and she stood to the right side of the body. She turned her back to the cabin wall and now she and Gloria were both facing the same direction. She turned her body slightly to her left and with right hand, she managed to snag Gloria’s right wrist. She stretched out that arm and held it still. “You really want me to help you? I think I have a way to help you…” she informed.

Gloria was surprised by Darby grabbing her wrist and holding her arm out straight. She had no idea what was about to happen, and she kept feeling the tickling hands on her sides and she kept squirming and laughing. She now wondered if Darby was preparing to handcuff her. She looked over at Darby and from her vantage point, she could see Darby’s belt buckle. She tried to look up at the deputy and hoped she wasn’t going to cuff her. “Darby! Hehehehehe w-what are you hahaha doing??!!! Why hehehehe do you *snort* have my wrist??” she inquired.

Darby chuckled to herself as she heard Gloria snickering and giggling. She wished she could watch La Diabla tickle her because of that great skill. After watching what happened to Priscilla, she wondered how the outlaw was going to torment Gloria. But right now, she was focused on getting her own retribution. Gloria had tormented her in that closet, and it was one of her worse moments. Now, she was going to show her what she learned. “My, my, my. You are one giggling woman, aren’t you? Isn’t being tickled horrible? You can’t stop that feeling of laughing and you wish it would stop. Remember how you had muh body trapped and you just tortured me? Well, I am trying to tell you, I felt so powerless to stop you. That’s the thing with tickling. No matter how hard you try, if you’re very ticklish, you just laugh and laugh and laugh until your mind breaks. Now that I know you are……….very…….ticklish it seems, your life is about to get so much worse..hehehe” she teased.

Gloria heard Darby’s words and did not know why she was being told that. Was the deputy just going to let her suffer? It was true that she did tickle Darby a lot, especially on those large, pink feet of hers, but surely this woman of great moral character was not going to let her suffer! “hehehehehe help me Darby! I know hahahahaha I tickled you hahahaha but it was all in love hahahahaha I really…hahahahaha TELL HER TO STOP TICKLING ME….hahahahaha” she whined as she felt a very hard squeeze on her side, which sent a large wave of ticklish feelings throughout her entire body. Her legs continued to kick, and she tried to pull her arm free from Darby.

“Well, I can’t do that. Because I want to tickle ya too…..” Darby smiled. She then took her left hand’s fingers and curled them, so that she could “spider walk” her fingers in the exposed right armpit. Even though the pit was covered by the long sleeve of the dress, the fabric was quite thin, so the effects would still be felt. “who’s a ticklish girl?” she teased as her fingers slid across the pit.

Gloria’s eyes went into pure shock when she felt fingers now touching her exposed armpit. Darby was tickling her!! She did not expect that to happen and now her laughter went into a higher pitch. Her eyes bugged out as she looked at Darby, trying to make sense of what is happening. It was bad enough that her side was being poke and squeezed, now her very vulnerable armpit was being tickled. Her mind went into shock as she couldn’t believe this was actually happening. She was a tickler! No one was supposed to tickle her. “W-WHAT ARE Y-YOU HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA DOING???!! DARBY!!! NOOOOOO!!!” she wailed away.

Darby maintained her tight grip on the wrist, and she felt Gloria trying to retract her arm, but she held firm. A large wave of excitement flowed through her body as she was finally getting revenge on the woman who absolutely tickle destroyed her. The power she felt was tremendous and she really wanted to tickle this woman. Probably more so than anyone else. When she took this undercover assignment, never in her wildest dreams did she imagine she would endure tickling torture and so much sexual teasing. Gloria pushed her beyond her limits and now she wanted to give her a dose of her own medicine. She felt her fingers now stroking along the outside edge of the armpit and felt the body twitching. “Someone’s REALLY ticklish, isn’t she? Hehehe” she teased.

Gloria could not believe this moment. She felt Darby’s strong fingers on the outside edge of her armpit, and she could not get her arm free. Her armpits were always highly sensitive, and her arm was trapped. Her eyes then looked towards the deck of the boat, and she closed them. Never in her life was she tickled even this long. Any tickling that happened on her body was always brief. Her late husband would sometimes tickle her, but he never kept at it for long. She absolutely loved tickling women in particular as she loved the way their bodies squirmed. Now, it was her turn, and she could already feel the desperation. “HAHAHAHA DARBY!! PLEASE HAHAHAHA THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!! NOT FAIR!!!” she screamed.

“How is this not fair? Gloria, aren’t you having a good time? I never seen you laugh this much before. If I would have known you were this sensitive, I would have tried to tickle you a long time ago. How come you didn’t let me tickle you? We could have had a very good time. I guess I just have to make up for it…” Darby teased. She then started to move her fingers towards the center of the armpit, and she could feel the violent shaking of Gloria’s body. She couldn’t help but smile. She was going to drive this woman insane with ticklish laughter.

La Diabla stopped squeezing Gloria’s sides and noticed the woman was still laughing and thrashing her legs. She was confused at first, but when she heard Gloria’s voice screaming about Darby, she had a smile form on her face. Her sweet deputy was probably tickling Gloria as well. This sent a large wave of pride through her, as she felt that she taught Darby well. Now, she was using tickling as a weapon now. She thought back to the time when she first trapped Darby and tickled the life out of her in that barn. She thought about the time she tickled Darby at Madam Olivia’s brothel, and even at the Mission. La Diabla remembered tickling her during their special night. Then another smiled formed on her face as she remembered how much she was tickled herself by Darby and how she watched her tickle Priscilla. Darby was now becoming an expert in tickle torture and like a proud teacher, she was happy. But it was time to push Gloria further. She looked over at Cheyenne and Bessie who were both watching with very interested eyes. She could see them smiling and having a good time. It was time to put on a show for them. “You two want to see something fun for us and embarrassing for her?” she asked with a smile.

Bessie gasped as she heard the offer and she looked at Cheyenne for a moment. She could see her friend smiling large and then she faced La Diabla and shook her head yes. This was definitely a fun moment for her as she enjoyed watching Gloria get tickled. “Yes! What are you going to do to her?” she asked with great anticipation.

“Watch this….” La Diabla told them. Still standing on the side of Gloria, she reached down and grabbed the hem of the dress. As the legs continued to thrash, she easily pulled the dress up, exposing the legs. She had a clear view of Gloria’s black heels, her white stockings, and even that creamy skin between the stockings and underwear. With a wink, she then pulled the dress over Gloria’s rear end, exposing the white underwear. She then pulled the dress all the way to the window hole, which also exposed the woman’s stomach and ribs. She tucked the dress into the window hole, so that it would remain up. La Diabla noticed the legs stopped thrashing as she knew Gloria realized she was being exposed!

Gloria went into a panic as she felt her dress being pulled up off her legs, over her ass and now her stomach and ribs were exposed. They were trying to strip her!!! It was bad enough Darby was still tickling her armpit, but now her body was being exposed. She could feel the cooler air on her legs and her stomach, and she felt shame wash over her. They were trying to humiliate her! She never minded being naked in front of women, but that was during sex, and she was in control. Now, she was helpless as these women were going to take liberties with her body. “Hahahahaha Darby!!! Stop them!! Hahahaha you got to stop them!!! They’re stripping hahahahaha meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” she begged.

Darby stopped her armpit tickling as she heard Gloria’s pleas. She was told by her prisoner that she was being stripped? Then it dawned on her, La Diabla, Cheyenne and Bessie were still in the room, and they were probably going to take advantage of her. This made her chuckle to herself. This woman was a nymphomaniac, and she was worried about being stripped? “I thought you like being naked around us women? Hehehe” she teased.

Gloria was trying to recover from being tickled and now her body was exposed. She heard Darby’s teasing and her face turned red from embarrassment. She had no idea what La Diabla planned for her lower half, but she knew it was not going to be good for her. She hated not being in control. This feeling of helplessness was really taxing to her mind, and she didn’t know what to do. She loved to humiliate other women and now it was happening to her. “Please Darby…don’t let them strip me. I don’t want to be naked. Please…I…I…I..I’m begging you…” she said, then hung her head in shame. She never begged in her life and now she was forced to do so.

“Awwww…poor Gloria. It is not fun being on the receiving end now, is it? Now you know how I felt when you would make me strip in front of you. You know how humiliating it is now. I can’t say you don’t deserve this and as far as I am concerned, they can do whatever they want to your body….” Darby teased. The feeling of power continued to rise in her body, and she felt like she was in total control.

La Diabla looked at that milky white skin of the exposed stomach and then looked at Bessie and Cheyenne. She winked to them and then focused on that exposed stomach. She ducked under a little and saw it quivering. She then started to lightly stroke her fingers across the skin and was not surprised it was very smooth and very soft. Gloria was very rich, so she would have the best skin care possible. As her fingers stroked the stomach, she felt it tremble. “Someone has a very ticklish tummy…hehehe” she giggled as her fingers continued their stroking.

Gloria started to giggle as she felt those fingers now tickling her bare skin. Before, she at least had the dress provide some kind of protection, but now it was skin on skin. The sensation was already driving her crazy and her stomach was always highly sensitive. Her mind forgot that she was exposed and focused on the intense sensations flowing through her body. Her mouth was wide open, and then she shut her eyes. The giggles started to pour out and she started to flail her left arm. She tried to strike Darby’s hand holding her right wrist. She had to do something to get herself free. “Hehehe it tickles!!! Let me goooooooo!!!” she cried out.

Darby felt her right hand being smacked, so then she started to wriggle her fingers in the armpit again. Even though the armpit was still covered by the dress, she could still inflict some serious tickle attacks. “Trying to hit me, huh? Well, I guess I have to tickle ya some more, I was going to show you some mercy but………never mind! Kitchy kitchy koo!! I tickle you!” she teased.

Gloria shrieked as she felt her armpit being tickled again, which made her left arm stopped swinging as she needed it to flail around in a ticklish panic. She could not believe she was in this position. She was the leader of a large cattle company, a woman who was powerful and very influential. Many people wanted to curry favor from her, and she had many local politicians at her beck and call. Now, she was trapped in a boat window hole, her dressed pulled up to expose her body, and she was being tickled. Her legs started to thrash again as the sensations picked up. First in her armpit, then her belly. Her eyes shut tight again and let her laughter pour out. “hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP TICKLING ME!! I CAN’T STAND HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IIIIIITTTTT!!! PLEASE!!! I AM BEGGING YOU!!!” she cried out.

La Diabla smiled as she could hear Gloria’s begging. It brought joy to her heart knowing that the two women responsible for running a sex trafficking ring, torturing people she loved, including herself, were both begging for mercy as they were tickled. She knew their dignities would be in shreds and she was going to make sure they never got it back. Her fingers then located the belly button and she started to poke and prod around that area. She stepped back in surprise a little, as Gloria’s legs really started kicking around, even towards the sides and she felt the right leg bump into her body. A devilish smile formed on her face as she discovered that belly button was highly sensitive. Probably more than Priscilla’s, or her own. She had to do something about these legs though. She looked over at Bessie and Cheyenne who both seemed very amused. La Diabla paused her tickling and grinned at them. “Would you two do me a favor? Can you hold this wild woman’s legs while I tickle her tummy?” she asked.

Cheyenne felt some excitement when she heard La Diabla ask her and Bessie for that favor. It sounded like a lot of fun. She didn’t get to participate in the direct torture of Priscilla, but that was because she was too emotionally traumatized with that woman. But with Gloria, she thought the idea sounded wonderful. She nodded her head and then started to walk over to the legs. She looked over at Bessie who started to follow her.

Bessie felt excited as well as she agreed to help the outlaw. She was going to watch her really push Gloria into tickle hysteria and holding the legs would help in that process. She made it to the left side of Gloria’s body and Cheyenne was on the right. As the legs kicked, she had to time it just right and when she saw that left leg thrash towards her way, she quickly grabbed the ankle, then wrapped her left arm around it, her back now facing the bedroom wall and she could see the bedroom door entrance. She had to use her strength to keep the leg still as it tried to thrash even more.

Gloria went into a panic as she felt something grabbing her left ankle and then something was wrapped around it. She did not expect that to happen, and she was worried. She was still trying to fight off the tickling sensation in her right armpit and she tried to use her right leg to kick at whatever was holding her left ankle. Suddenly, her right ankle was grabbed and now she felt something wrapping around it. Whatever was holding her right ankle, didn’t seem as strong as the left, but she was not able to kick her legs anymore. It meant her legs were now trapped, making her even more helpless! “hahahahaha let go! Let goooooooo!! Hahahahahahaha” she laughed.

Darby laughed when she heard that cry out to be let go and figured it was for her. She was unaware of what was happening in the bedroom. She started to wonder if La Diabla was going to strip Gloria naked. That would be something fun to see. She has seen Gloria naked, but never in a position of weakness. She wondered if Gloria might be brought to orgasm forcefully, like what happened to her. That thought excited Darby and she even felt some arousal going. This was different for her. She did not hate Gloria. She wanted to arrest her for the illegal operation, and the kidnapping, but Gloria was not “evil”. The contrast between her and Priscilla was easy to see, even though both were criminals. She had to admit that even though she was sexually toyed with back in the Wellington Mansion in Texas, it still felt really good. That night with her, Gloria and Bessie still remained a positive memory from this entire mission. Darby wanted to see Gloria submit to the sexual teasing because that would break her will. Now, she continued to scrabble her fingers along that armpit. She loved the feeling of the fabric on her fingers, and she started to wonder if she could do this for hours.

La Diabla smiled as she saw Bessie and Cheyenne holding those legs. She almost laughed when she saw Cheyenne holding on for dear life on that right leg as she was being moved around a little. Her friend was very lightweight but managed to keep a firm grip on the leg. Now that the legs were immobilized, she could focus on tickling the belly. She lowered her head a little and made eye contact with the navel. It was time to drive Gloria out of her mind. She took her right index finger and let it stroke around the rim of the navel and she got the expected reaction. The tightening of the stomach and some loud laughter coming from outside the window. She also saw the legs trying to thrash, but they stayed where they were. Her finger went around and around the navel’s edge and the feeling of the quivering body greatly amused her. She loved women with ticklish belly buttons. Her finger continued to stroke around the navel then she dipped it into the belly button and saw both Cheyenne and Bessie hold onto the legs as they were almost kicked off.

“HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAAHA IT’S TOO MUCH!!! STOP!! STOOOOOOOPPPPPPP TICKLING HAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!” Gloria bellowed as she felt a finger going into her belly button. She hated being tickled on her belly button. It was too sensitive to touch. Whenever she bathed herself and went across her navel, she felt those ticklish shockwaves. Now, her legs were being held, her armpit was being tickled, and her navel was completely vulnerable to someone trying to torture it. She started to feel a sadness as she realized she was trapped. There was no escape, and no one could save her. She was getting tormented by women who were also tormented, so revenge was on their minds. She hated this feeling. She was losing control and there was nothing she could do about it. No matter how much she yelled or begged, they didn’t stop. Gloria could start to feel herself get emotional. She was going to be broken and then sent to jail. Her empire was crumbling before her very eyes and all she could do was laugh about it.

La Diabla continued to poke the belly button and as much fun as it was, she felt a little disappointment. Because Gloria’s head was outside, she couldn’t do her verbal teasing. That was always an enjoyable part of her tickle torture. The verbal teasing she would do to amplify the torture. She just tickled the belly button and couldn’t even get Gloria to beg her to stop directly. She shrugged it off and focused on bringing the most intense tickling sensations possible. She wanted to break this woman. She wanted to make sure Gloria Wellington rued the day she ever decided to get involved in this sex trafficking ring that affected so many lives.

Darby continued to wiggle her fingers in that armpit, and she even started to laugh herself. It was still amazing to her that she had the cattle farming titan trapped in a window and tickling her. She decided to ramp up her tickling assault because it appeared that La Diabla was tickling her inside the bedroom cabin. She thought it would be fun to see if she can make Gloria scream louder. She then started to press her fingertips into that armpit and massage the area. She felt Gloria’s body twisting and turning and a fresh supply of demented laughter started to pour out of her. She could feel that left hand starting to bat away at her hand holding the wrist, but it was a feeble strike as her former “employer” was getting weaker.

Gloria felt those fingers now pressing into her underarm and it drove her crazy. It was bad enough feeling those fingers wriggle, but now that it was pressing into her flesh, it made the sensations that much worse. She continued to feel that panic rising in her body as the tickling sensations were getting worse. She could feel fingers probing her navel, and now fingers probing her armpit. Both were highly sensitive, and she felt her body getting weaker. She knew what that meant. If she got too weak, she would surrender and would be a broken woman. That just could not happen. She had to fight somehow. She was getting frustrated as her legs were being held. She wanted to get loose, so that she could somehow escape and get far away from this place. She started to think about why she was even here in California. Normally when a buyer arrives, she remained in Texas and Priscilla handled everything. But this particular buyer wanted to meet her. If it wasn’t for that, she wouldn’t be in this position right now. Her brain started to think about that buyer. Helga gave her the name of the buyer, and she knew that person had a lot of money. He was someone from another country that had a large harem and has bought from her ring before. When she thought about him, she hoped he did not get caught himself as he was supposed to show up two days ago. He could also reveal she was part of the ring as well. Gloria snapped out of her trance as she felt when she felt the fingers in her armpit press further inside her armpit. The feeling she had was intense and she continued to not care about her dignity. Begging was perfectly acceptable at this point. “HAHAHAHAHA DARBY PLEASE!!! PLEASE STOP!!! YOU’RE HAHAHAHA TORTURING MEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

Darby heard that laugh and she felt a little guilty. Normally, she was not into torturing prisoners, but this woman pushed her beyond her limits. She already made it this far by tormenting Anika, then helping to torture Priscilla. Tormenting Gloria was justified as this woman broke her in that closet. She also knew that Gloria would say almost anything to get free, but for now, she just had to suffer. Leaving your own daughter behind to save your own skin was the worst sin a person could ever do. Darby knew Gloria deserved this punishment. “I am not torturing you… Just havin’ a little fun ticklin’ ya…You are SUCH a ticklish girl, aren’t you? Hehee” she teased.

La Diabla continued to probe her finger in the navel and loved how the body was vibrating. Now that the legs were secured, she could really drive home the tickle torture. It kept Gloria from thrashing too much. She then stuck her right index finger deep into the navel and started to swirl it around very fast, trying to really push Gloria to the ticklish limit. She used her left hand to press into the back, to give her finger in the navel the ability to go deeper without Gloria pulling away. She could hear the desperate laughs and she kept swirling her finger around and around and around. She giggled to herself when she saw Bessie and Cheyenne trying their best to hold the legs. They were doing a great job, but they would move slightly because Gloria was doing her best to try and escape. She was really proud of those two women. She loved how they were willing to get involved with the tickle torture.

Bessie was still holding onto the leg, and she could tell Gloria was really struggling with trying to get herself free. She held onto the ankle and looked at the black shoe. She thought about how Gloria would have the most expensive and fanciest shoes that money could buy. These were not different. She may have worn a dress that was more “plain” as part of their disguise to get out of town unnoticed, but Gloria was still going to wear very nice shoes. She also thought about what was inside the shoes. Even though they had many sexual encounters, she wasn’t really allowed to touch the bare feet of Gloria. She knew hers would always going to be touched, but it wasn’t reciprocated. Bessie knew what the feet looked like, but how they felt was a mystery to her. Now that she had the ankle trapped, her mind started to wonder. Gloria was being embarrassed by having her dress pulled up and exposing some skin along with the underwear. So why not her feet? Then an idea popped into her head. She couldn’t help but smile, then looked over at Cheyenne. She could tell Cheyenne had a more difficult time holding onto the leg but looked like she still had control. “Hey Cheyenne! You ok over there?” she asked.

“Yes, I am *oomph* ok. She is *oomph* STRONG! Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled as she felt the legs still trying to kick. They were getting a bit weaker, but every once in a while, a strong jolt would make the legs kick harder.

“I got an idea that I think we both would like. I know La Diabla is tickling her, and we are just holding the legs. Ever wonder what it would be like to join in?” Bessie asked smiling.

Cheyenne looked over at her friend and saw that smile. She thought about what Bessie said, and her mind thought of something, but she wanted to make sure. “I have, but what do you have in mind?” she asked.

“Remember how we met? We were part of a game. Would you like to play a new game? Hehe” Bessie giggled and winked at Cheyenne.

Cheyenne looked at her puzzled and thought about the game they did play when they met. They tickled each other all over their bodies and even had sex with one another. “What do you mean? What kind of game?” she asked, her curiosity peaking.

“Well, I won our game with each other. I am the better tickler. I want to prove it again. Hehehe With these feet….” Bessie grinned.

Cheyenne’s eyes popped wide open as she understood what Bessie meant. She had a feeling that Bessie originally meant they were going to tickle Gloria, and the thought of tickling these trapped feet sounded exciting. She never really tickled anyone except for Aleshanee, La Diabla and even Priscilla a little. Now, she had an opportunity to tickle Gloria. She reflected on how Priscilla was tortured by La Diabla, and it was quite thrilling for her. Before Priscilla said her cruel statements to her, she was enjoying tickling Priscilla. She felt powerful. Now, she could do it again. “That sounds like fun! So, we tickle her feet, and we see who is better?” she asked, trying to understand the contest Bessie proposed.

“Yes!! Think about it. She watched us tickle each other until we cracked, now we can return the favor! You want to play?” Bessie asked, then looked at those wiggling feet inside the shoes.

“Sure! Let’s do it! Hehehe” Cheyenne responded with excitement. This was going to be a lot of fun for her, and she watched Bessie starting to unbuckle the shoe. She then followed suit and reached for the buckle of the shoe. The right foot she was holding started to wiggle around a little, but she managed to get the buckle undone, then pulled the strap out of the latch. She then placed her left hand on the back of the shoe and gave it a tug. The shoe easily popped off the heel and she started to feel excited. Cheyenne could see the white stocking on the heel and then pulled the shoe off and let it drop to the floor with a thud. Her eyes grew big and now the stocking covered foot was exposed!

Bessie heard the shoe fall off and she finished unbuckling the shoe on the left foot. Once she got the strap from the latch, she then used her right hand and tugged the shoe off the heel, exposing that white stocking. Her heart started to race a little faster as for the first time in knowing Gloria Wellington, she was going to touch her feet. She remembered how her own feet were being tickled before Darby, Cheyenne and La Diabla showed up. Once she got the shoe off the left foot, she tossed it to the floor as she did not want it to land near her own barefeet. Gloria was really tormenting her feet just moments earlier and now it was time to really have some fun. She could feel the foot squirming around and she started to get nervous. This was a dream moment and she wanted to savor this time.

La Diabla heard something hitting the floor and that got her attention. She pulled her finger out of the navel and looked over at Cheyenne and Bessie. Both women were giggling, and she wondered what they were up to. She also reminded herself to ask Cheyenne how did she and Bessie knew each other. She remembered when they freed Cheyenne from the cage in that cavern, the two young women knew each other. She then decided to get closer to them to see what they were up to. She passed by Cheyenne and now was in front of them. She smiled as she saw two feet poking out from the arms of these sweet ladies. She also saw the shoes were removed and figured that was the noise she heard. These two women stripped Gloria of her shoes. La Diabla chuckled as she started to guess what they might be up to. “What are you two doing? Hehehe” she asked with a girlish smile on her face.

“Just having some fun. Hehehe” Cheyenne giggled and then smiled at her friend.

“Yes! Just a little fun. You are having a lot of fun tickling her, so we figured we might as well join in. Hehehe we are going to have a contest!” Bessie said with excitement in her voice.

“A contest? What kind of contest?” La Diabla asked while raising her right eyebrow.

“A foot tickling contest! We want to see who can tickle Gloria’s feet better. I will do my best to win!” Cheyenne said with excitement.

“I know Cheyenne will be a great competitor, but I am confident in my foot tickling skills. Hehe” Bessie giggled.

La Diabla couldn’t help but laugh as she heard about this contest. She felt extremely proud of these two women, especially Cheyenne. It was good to see her being full of confidence. After all she has been through, seeing that smile on her face and that excitement brought a lot of joy to her own heart. She nodded her head to both of them and smiled. “Well, good luck to both of you. May the best woman win! I will enjoy playing with some ticklish ribs…hehehe” she giggled, then headed back to Gloria’s right side where she was and took a look at the exposed ribs. This was going to be very entertaining for her.

Gloria’s face went white with fright when she felt her shoes being pulled off. She felt each shoe get removed one by one and it caused her great concern because it meant her feet were very vulnerable. What also frightened her was she didn’t know who took off her shoes. She figured Bessie and Cheyenne might have her legs because it would be impossible for La Diabla to hold onto each leg AND tickle her belly. She wondered if it was the two young women that took her shoes off. This caused her a lot of concern because she did not like having her feet touched. After spending so much time touching, teasing and tickling so many women’s feet, now her own was in peril. Gloria knew her stockings were still on her feet, but it didn’t matter. Because she was already being tickled to death, her body’s sensitivities increased. She was happy the navel tickling paused and even Darby stopped for a moment. This was her opportunity to start begging again. “Darby!! Darby!!! You got to help me!!! I am asking you to help me please!! You are a deputy!! You are sworn to protect the innocent! You are supposed to help people!! They took off my shoes Darby!! THEY TOOK OFF MY SHOES!!! You got to do something! I don’t want my feet…………touched.” she begged.

Darby held in her laughter as best she could. It was apparent that Gloria’s shoes were removed, and her feet were going to be tickled. What really made her want to laugh really hard was when Gloria used the adjective “innocent” to describe herself. She then let of Gloria’s right wrist and then moved in front of her to make eye contact. “You said your shoes are removed?” she asked.

“YES!! YES!!! They took them off!!! They’re…..they’re……gonna…….*gulp* do something REALLY mean to me!!!” Gloria pleaded.

“Now, what would that be Gloria? What could possibly happen to you since they took off your shoes?” Darby teased. She was truly enjoying watching Gloria being so desperate. She was no longer that strong woman in complete control of everything. To see her begging and pleading really made her happy.

Gloria heard Darby ask those questions and she felt silly. She knew Darby was going to enjoy watching her suffer, but she had to try anyway. Maybe somewhere in Darby’s good heart she would put a stop to this embarrassing situation. “Well, you know! My shoes are off, and these evil women are going to make me suffer!” she blurted out.

“Oh, so you now understand how I felt when you had me take muh shoes off. Remember that first night you had me come to your room. Remember how you asked me to take off muh shoes and muh socks? Remember when you had me put muh feet up on that coffee table? Now, you know how I felt. I was very nervous showing you muh feet that night. Then, you wanted to touch muh feet. You put your hands on muh feet and you rubbed them. You know by now I have very…….sensitive….feet. You are asking me to stop them. Are you afraid of them touching your feet? Does Ms. Gloria Wellington have……sensitive feet or something? Hehehe” Darby giggled, truly enjoying herself at this moment.

Gloria could hear that teasing tone in Darby’s voice, and she knew she was doomed. She dropped her head for a moment and remembered that first night with Darby. It was definitely a highlight of her life as she got to gaze upon those perfect pink soles for the very first time. She remembered the excitement and arousal she felt when her hands touched those perfect soft feet. She loved how they reacted, and she knew they were going to be extremely ticklish feet. Now, the deputy was turning the table on her and she wanted to cry. Gloria then lifted her head and looked at Darby again. She used the “sad puppy eyes” look, hoping to appeal to Darby’s mercy. “Yes, I….I remember that night. I was just trying to make you more comfortable. Darby….beautiful sweet Darby….please…I am begging you…please don’t let them touch my feet. I will pay you anything. Just don’t let them….touch my feet. Please…” she whimpered.

Darby shook her head as she heard the pleas from Gloria. This was the same woman who sexually dominated her back at her mansion and tortured her here in California. Gloria was so very dominant during those moments and to see her so helpless and desperate was a sight to see. Now, she had the power. “You haven’t answered muh question. Do you have sensitive feet? Are you……ticklish?” she asked with a huge grin on her face.

Gloria gulped as she heard Darby’s questions. A feeling of humiliation washed over her as she knew Darby was trying to get her to admit how ticklish her feet were, just like she would tease Darby about her ticklish feet. She closed her eyes and thought back to those simpler times. Where she absolutely tickled Darby’s feet with such joy and had such incredible sex. She wanted that memory one last time as she knew she was going to suffer an embarrassing fate. She opened her eyes and felt like she wanted to cry. The deputy was not going to save her. “Darby….yes, my feet are….well….they are….” she said with great hesitation.

Bessie looked over at Cheyenne and grinned. She then looked down and saw the foot wiggling in fear. This was going to be a moment she would never forget. She then looked at Cheyenne again and saw the excitement in her eyes. This was the perfect moment for both of them as they were going to have another contest, but this time, it was Gloria who was going to receive it. “I think I will go first! Unless, you want to….” she grinned.

Cheyenne giggled as she could hear Bessie’s enthusiasm in her voice. This was a moment of truth for her. She nodded her head at Bessie as she was anxious to see what was going to happen. “Sure! You can start. Let’s see what you got! Hehe” she giggled.

Bessie’s eyes went big as it was time. She reached her right hand down towards the sole as she tightened her left arm around the ankle. She wouldn’t be able to see the sole itself, but it didn’t matter. She placed the tips of her fingers on the stockinged sole and solely dragged her fingers from the base of the toes, and up the sole. She could feel her fingers sliding into the arch area and off the heel. She was rewarded with the foot wiggling wildly in her grasp. She chuckled at the reaction and could hear Gloria burst into laughter.

“….TICKLISH!!!!! Oh gawd Darby! They just tickled my foot!!” Gloria shrieked. She felt fingers stroking up the sole of her left foot and it sent an incredible amount of ticklish panic through her body. Now her worst fear grew, and she became desperate. “Darby!! I BEG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU!!! Please don’t let them tickle my feet!!!! You got to HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA do something!!! It tickles so much!!” she screamed.

Darby simply smiled back at Gloria and was very thrilled that she was finally going to suffer the same fate as she did often under this woman. She wanted to tickle the armpit again but decided to just enjoy the show instead. She loved the fact that Gloria’s feet were about to be tortured. “Oh, you DO have ticklish feet. Well, isn’t that nice….hehehe..” she teased.

Bessie continued to stroke her fingers on the sole, feeling the fabric of the stocking. This stocking was not one she purchased as part of the disguises, it belonged to Gloria. It was a smooth silk stocking and it felt nice on her own fingers. Her fingers easily slid up and down the foot and she loved how the foot was wriggling wildly. She had to use more of her strength to hold onto the foot, but she had it trapped, and she was going to continue to tickle it. She focused on the arch as it seemed the most responsive to her touch. “Tickle tickle tickle! Hehehehe” she giggled to herself. This was becoming a lot of fun for her, and she could hear Gloria’s laughter getting louder. It was absolutely delightful that Gloria was ticklish on her feet. It was a dream come true for her and she was going to make sure she made the most of this opportunity.

La Diabla listened to Gloria’s ticklish shrieks, and she smiled. She loved the fact that Bessie and Cheyenne were taking initiative and they were going to tickle Gloria’s feet. That allowed her to focus on the exposed ribcage. She focused her eyes on that skin and wondered where she should put her fingers first. The skin was very pale, and she could see the body itself was thin. She could see the ribcage and decided she would start at the end of the cage and move her way up. She placed the very tips of her left index finger and middle finger and gently pressed into the bottom of the cage and she felt the body jerk. This was a very good sign of someone who was very responsive. It was definitely a wonderful moment as she realized that Gloria truly was ticklish everywhere. Now, it was time to put her through more tickle torture. La Diabla pressed her fingers into the ribcage again, and this time rotated her fingers in a clockwise motion, trying to go deeper into the flesh.

Gloria shrieked and her eyes bugged out as she felt the dual tickle threat on the sole of her left foot, and then the fingers on her right ribcage. That sent intense ticklish sensations in her body, and she immediately burst into laughter. Since her arms were free, she started to wave them around hysterically as the ticklish feelings overwhelmed her. Her eyes were wide opened, and her mouth was agape, and her laughter flowed easily. She shook her head and now the back part of her hair starting to come undone from the high bun, and now all of her hair was loose. She shook her head so violently, the pins holding the bun started to come loose and soon, her hair was free. “DARBY!!!! DARBY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!! HELP MEEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA””!” she wailed away.

Darby heard the pleas and then put her right hand up towards her mouth, her right index finger on her bottom lip, with her left arm and hand supporting her right elbow. She also started to shift her weight to her right leg and let her left leg start to bounce. She appeared to be in deep thought, and she looked up at the sky. She heard Gloria’s pleas and she started to try some mind games. “Hmmmmm.. should I help Gloria? Should I help the same woman who tickled muh feet a lot? Should I help the woman who made me strip nekkid for her, so that she could have her ways with muh body? Should I help the same woman who had me tied up like a trapped rat inside that closet and forced me to reveal muh true identity, which would have ruined muh mission and have all those sweet…….innocent….young women get sold off of as sex slaves? Should I help her? Hmmmm……” she mused loudly enough for Gloria to hear her.

Gloria continued to feel the strokes on her sole and that rubbing in her ribcage, and it drove her wild. She heard Darby musing about whether she should help her or not, and when she heard those words, she knew she was in a heap of trouble. What Darby mused about was absolutely true. She did do those things, but she wanted to appeal to Darby’s kind heart. “Yes!!! HELP ME!!! YOU SHOULD!! HAHAHAA NOT THERE!!! MY FOOT!!! THAT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed.

Bessie felt the foot jerk around when her finger found a particular sensitive spot on the ball of the foot. It was in the center of the ball of the foot and even when Gloria would jerk her foot around, her finger followed, never trying to lose that very responsive spot. It became an additional game to her. Could she manage to keep tickling this wild foot without losing contact with it. The foot did its level best to move around to escape, but she kept her focus and continued to tickle that foot. “Wow!! She is REALLY ticklish on her feet! I wonder what would have happened if I touch these feet of hers back home? She would have lost it! Hehehe” Bessie thought to herself. A new wave of energy flowed through her as she remembered all the sex games this woman would inflict on her. They were pleasurable, but now she thought about all the evil she did behind the scenes. Bessie felt good that she could do some form of punishment back to her soon to be former employer. She started to slow down her fingers and then looked over at Cheyenne. She winked at her and nodded her head. “Your turn. Let’s see what you got.” she grinned.

Cheyenne heard Bessie tell her that it was her turn and now she felt nervous. This was an opportunity for her to dish out a little tickle revenge and she felt those butterflies in her stomach. She remembered when Gloria tickled her during that contest. It was when Bessie was on top of her, and they had to try and make the other cum first as part of that devious game they were forced to play. It was a pleasurable experience in a way, but she remembered Gloria tickling her feet and even worshipping them. That is what made her lose the contest. The way Gloria kissed and pleasured her feet felt incredible and with Bessie’s tongue licking her very personal area, she eventually had her orgasm. Despite feeling absolutely wonderful, it was soon after that Priscilla berated her and hurt her feelings. Now, she had the chance to get some measure of tickle revenge. For Cheyenne, this was her first time tickling a foot since she did a little bit of it back at the house where she tickled one of those caretakers’ feet and when she tickled Anika’s feet earlier today. Other than that, her previous foot ticking experience was with La Diabla back in Mexico when she applied that technique. She reached her left hand forward, while her right arm was wrapped around that ankle. She then stroked the tip of her index finger from the heel, all the way through the sole and felt the foot jerking around. Her eyes lit up from that reaction and a smile formed on her face. She did it again, and the foot really started to jerk. “Tickle tickle” she giggled as her fingers continued to stroke up and down the bottom of that foot.

La Diabla continued to rotate her fingers on the bottom rib, then slowly moved her hand to her right, and the fingers now started to press into the next rib. The body jerked even harder, and she continued to do her pressing. She always did adore ticklish ribs. She would try to find the weakest part in the ribcage and when she did, she was really going to torment it. This was a fun moment for her. She was feeling good, especially after completely breaking the will and spirit of Priscilla, now she was getting retribution on the woman who wanted to see Darby dead. This was also the same woman who abandoned her daughter. She didn’t feel hatred for this woman like she did for Priscilla, but she definitely wanted this woman to pay. La Diabla knew this woman of high society also loved to be in control and to see her breaking down like this would break her will as well. She then stopped her pressing and then stroked her fingertips very softly across the skin, to send a different kind of tickling sensation. She planned to mix it up a few times, to keep Gloria off balance and suffering this entire time. She turned her head to her left and could see Cheyenne moving slightly and she figured that her beautiful, sweet, young friend was tickling Gloria’s foot now. A large amount of pride swelled within her because she wanted Cheyenne to truly enjoy this moment. That poor woman deserved it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DARBY!!! PLEASE!! I AM BEGGING YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! MAKE THEM HAHAHAHAHA STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Gloria bellowed. The tickling just seemed to never end. She now felt that light touch on her ribs, which sent ticklish shivers on her skin, but now she felt her right foot being tickled. She kept feeling that constant stroke, going up and down her foot which drove her crazy. It was different from how her left foot was tickle attacked, but it still was horrific for her. Desperation continued to grow deeper within her as her body was getting weaker. She felt herself thrashing less and less and knew she was going to hit a point when she was completely helpless. Her laughter even started to get quieter as she was heading into silent laughter. Gloria truly wanted this to stop. This was such a humiliating moment that she felt her emotions getting heavy. In her mind, these women were extremely cruel to her, and they were not showing any mercy.

“Hmmmmm…..I can hear ya beggin’, but should I actually help you? You showed me no mercy as that brute Helga tickled muh poor body. You played with me sexually and got me going. Now, you are a prisoner, and I am a deputy who believes that even the worst criminals get treated nicely. I made muh decision…” Darby teased as she moved her finger from her mouth and stopped tapping her foot. She then put her face closer to Gloria’s laughing face and looked into her eyes. She could see that agony and she knew exactly how that woman felt. Darby then smiled at the woman and blew her a kiss. “and muh decision is……you need to suffer…” she said, then patted Gloria on her head.

Gloria was still feeling the effects of the tickling on her rib area and her right foot when Darby told her she had to suffer. This blew her mind away as the realization that no one was going to help her really settled in. She was going to be tickled. She was going to be humiliated. She was indeed going to go to jail. This realization, even though it was a slim chance that Darby was going to help her, made her eyes well up with tears. For the very first time in her life, she was truly going to pay a price for her actions. “NOOOOOO!!! DARBY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CAN’T DO HAHAHAHAHA THIS TO MEEEEE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she wailed away.

Cheyenne started to feel the foot slowing down its wiggling and that made her realize she would be able to tickle easier. Her dainty fingers made it into the arch, and she loved tickling that spot. She could hear the laughter from the outside get more intense and it sparked something in her. Just like she was feeling when she briefly tickled Priscilla, she felt more powerful. She had the power to make someone feel a certain way. She thought back to all of the torture she went through for over a year and now she was in control. This was a new feeling for her. She was surrounded by people she really liked and now, she was free to have some control of a situation. She looked over at Bessie and saw the smiling face. “Hey, we should take off her stockings and tickle her barefeet. I think she may even be MORE ticklish. Hehehe” she suggested.

Bessie clapped her hands at the suggestion and agreed. She then let go of Gloria’s leg and saw Cheyenne do the same. They turned around and saw Gloria’s legs go limp and knew this woman was falling apart. She also saw La Diabla tickling Gloria’s ribs and it amused her. She also noticed Cheyenne staring at the outlaw and she leaned closer to her. “I never really seen her tickle someone before. I heard she is really good. Hehe” Bessie giggled.

Cheyenne looked at Bessie and returned the smile. “Well, she is REALLY good. I have seen her in action a few times. She knows what she is doing. Gloria is going to laugh for a long time.. hehehe” she giggled.

La Diabla noticed Gloria’s body slumping down and realized that both Cheyenne and Bessie had let go of Gloria’s legs. This made her feel even better as she had an audience. She stopped her rib tickling and faced the two young women. She could see the eagerness in their faces, and she decided to put on a show at Gloria’s expense. “You both want to see me torture her?” she asked.

“Yes! That would be fun! Then, when you are finished, we will take off her stockings and tickle her barefeet. Hehehe” Bessie responded.

“Very well then…I want to find the most ticklish spot on her ribs. In order to do that, I have to test each one. So, watch closely and you tell me what you think is the worst spot.” La Diabla explained as she felt like a teacher. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever think she would be in a teacher role, but this was a fun moment for her. She knew Gloria was done for, so she might as well have a lot of fun with it.

Gloria was breathing heavy as she felt her feet and ribs no longer being tickled. She could feel her face was sweaty as she felt the perspiration sliding down her face. She never felt so humiliated in her life and just wished it could all stop. She started to wheeze, and her head lowered. “Please Darby….make them stop….make them stop….I-I can’t take it……anymore….” she whimpered.

Darby started to run her fingers through the sweaty hair and smiled. It appeared that Gloria was falling apart, and she felt that joy. Her mission was about to be finished and it felt great. After everything she went through during this mission, she was getting her just reward. But she felt that Gloria should suffer more. She kept remembering incident after incident of her being tickled by this woman and even made to have sexual relations. Darby leaned her head down so she could whisper in Gloria’s ear. “You know you deserve this. After the hell you put me through, that you put those women through, you are lucky we are just tickling you. You’re lucky I am preventing La Diabla from trying to kill you. So, enjoy this tickling. Hahahaha” she teased.

Gloria groaned after hearing Darby’s words. With her head slumped down, she could feel the tears forming in her eyes and wanted to cry. She was tired. She was beaten. She was embarrassed. She was emotional and her body was still on fire. “Darby…..why are you doing this….to me? I really….liked you…” she whimpered.

“You tortured and embarrassed me. Believe me, when I send you to prison, it will be such a wonderful feeling knowing that you will never hurt another woman ever again. The thought of you in those black and white prison stripes makes me feel…..orgasmic. hehehe” Darby teased knowing that Gloria loved to sexually tease her.

La Diabla focused her attention on Gloria’s ribs. She was now standing on the left side and stared at that vulnerable skin. She carefully reached the fingers of her left hand and started to lightly stroke along the ribcage area, forcing Gloria to start snickering. The body would jerk in response and La Diabla would then lightly trace her fingers down to the bottom of the cage. She turned her head and saw Bessie and Cheyenne paying close attention. She then looked at the body again and planted her right hand on Gloria’s back, and then with her left fingers, she started to press into the lowest rib and was rewarded with some hysterical laughter. The body started to jerk around, but the legs did not thrash. It meant Gloria was getting tired, so she would be even more vulnerable to the tickle attack. She then moved her fingers to the next rib and pressed into that bone, then rotated her fingers as though she was trying to massage it. The body started to jerk again and La Diabla pressed more firmly into that flesh, but not hard enough to cause pain. “See how her body reacts? She has very ticklish ribs it seems. I want to find the one that will make her lose her mind and I got a feeling I know which one. But for right now, I will make sure I touch each and every rib. You know, to make sure she FEELS it. Hehehe” she laughed.

Gloria started to laugh harder as she felt those fingers pressing and massaging into her ribs. She hated being stuck like this as her chest and head was out the window and she could not get her arms back through the window to protect her ribs. She started to feel her body go limp and even her attempts to try and push herself out by planting her palms on the outside cabin wall was of no use. Her arms felt like noodles, and she then let them drop. Now, her arms were dangling down, and her head dropped. Gloria just let her laughter out as the fingers made it to one rib after another. She started to feel like a rag doll and that embarrassment really got to her. The tears started to fall as she was a complete mess.

La Diabla continued to probe each rib and when she made it to the top rib, she wriggled her fingers on that spot and Gloria’s body spasmed as though she got hit with electricity. A feeling of power washed over her as she heard those desperate, exhausted squeals coming from this helpless woman and she wondered if she should pull the body all the way back in. She wanted to completely humiliate Gloria. She thought about ripping the dress off and making this woman have an orgasm whether she wanted to or not. La Diabla couldn’t quite get to the breasts but going after this rib cage was a fun idea too. She wished she could taunt Gloria, but she had to settle for just tormenting the skin. She then pressed more into the bone area and heard another ticklish squeal coming from the outside.

Darby continued to watch over Gloria, and she knew the woman was almost finished. She saw the dangling arms and the slumped head and knew she was about to completely give up her body to the tickle torment. As she stood there and remembered how much Gloria tickled her body, her own special revenge was now forming in her mind. She thought about all tickling she endured and now wondered if she should return the favor. She nodded her head and then started to pat Gloria’s head. Darby leaned down and whispered in her ear. “You wait right here. Don’t go anywhere, ok? Hehehe” she teased. She then started to head back into the bedroom cabin. She wanted to have some fun for herself.

La Diabla now stood behind Gloria’s body, the back and legs now dangling helplessly from the window hole. She was goosing her fingers on each ribcage and the helpless laughter coming from outside was still loud enough for her to hear, but it started to die down because of her victim going into silent laughter. “That’s right bitch….suffer….suffer!” she said to herself.

Darby walked into the room and saw La Diabla really going after that ribcage. She could only imagine what it looked like to see La Diabla going after the ribs, while Bessie and Cheyenne went after the feet. Now, it was time for her to have fun. “Hey, looks like you are all having such a grand ol’ time. Hehe” she laughed.

La Diabla stopped her tickling as she heard Darby’s voice behind her. She turned around and saw her standing there, with her hands on her hips and beaming with pride. She also saw Cheyenne and Bessie looking at her as well. She really hoped the torture wasn’t over because she was getting into it. “Yes, we are. Old Gloria here has been receiving her punishment for being the bitch that she is….” she grinned.

“I can see. You should see her face right now. She is a complete and total mess. Her hair is undone. She is sweatin’ everywhere. We have really worked her over. Her reign of terror is just about over..hehehe” Darby smiled back.

La Diabla started to feel some disappointment. It sounded like Darby was ready to bring Gloria into custody and prevent her from tormenting her more. “You’re going to bring her in now? Just when the fun was starting? I guess I will stop now..” she said.

Darby smiled as she could hear some disappointment in La Diabla’s voice. “Who said anything about stopping right now? It is MY turn to have a little ticklin’ fun. Hehehehe” she giggled as she rubbed her palms together.

La Diabla couldn’t feel more proud at this moment. Her lover wanted to inflict more torture onto Gloria. It truly surprised her because Darby seemed to be the type that would eventually show mercy. She should have known there was a change in her after their tickle attack on Helga, and even the night she spent with her alone naked. “So, you want to tickle what’s left of her? Go right ahead….” she said then stepped out of the way.

Darby winked at her and then looked at Cheyenne and Bessie. She knew they were tickling Gloria’s feet and she could tell they had some fun. “You two were ticklin’ her feet?” she asked. She saw them nod their heads and saw that Gloria still had stockings on. What she wanted to do to Gloria, was something that could happen in a moment. She wanted those two young women to have one final folly at Gloria’s expense. “Well, she has some stockings on. How about you take them off and give her bare feet a good ticklin’?” she told them.

Bessie and Cheyenne looked at each other and a wave of happiness went right through their bodies. The quickly went over to Gloria’s spaghetti legs and each grabbed the top of the white stockings. Bessie started to peel the stocking down on the left leg, and her eyes grew big as more of the pale skin of Gloria’s legs were exposed. The stocking made it past the knee, and she could feel the excitement getting larger within herself. The calf was then exposed and now she was at the ankle. She had seen Gloria’s barefeet before, but this time, it was for her fun. The stocking slowly left the heel and exposed the pale skin. Soon, the stocking came off the arch, the ball of the foot and finally with one final tug, it came off the toes. She dropped the stocking to the ground and now she grabbed the ankle and turned the sole upwards. Bessie loved what she saw. The foot was not very large, it was an average size 7. The skin on the sole looked really soft and she saws the cute toes. They descended in length from the big toe down to the baby toe. They were on the longer side but had a real nice shape to them. She then looked over at Cheyenne who started to peel the stocking on the right leg.

Cheyenne felt her heart beating faster as she felt a surge of adrenaline. She was actually removing the stocking of Gloria and she was going to tickle the helpless foot. She thought back to when she removed Anika the caretaker’s footwear and how much fun that was. To do it to the leader of that ring was going to be a moment she would never forget. She peeled the stocking down with one hand, peeling it like a banana. The pale skin of the leg was being exposed and when it got past the knee, she knew that moment was coming soon. The stocking made it to the ankle, then she used both hands to quickly peel the stocking off the foot completely. She then dropped the stocking in excitement, and she just could not stop smiling. She then repeated what Bessie did and grabbed the right ankle and turned the sole up into her view. Cheyenne looked at pale skin and felt sheer pleasure. She was going to pay Gloria back for tickling her own sensitive feet. When she tickled Gloria’s foot earlier, she loved how responsive it was. She just knew the barefoot was going to really feel the effects.

“You ready, Cheyenne? Remember, we still have a contest going on. I think I will go after her toes. Where will you tickle?” Bessie asked.

“I think….um, I think…..I will tickle her arch. It looks like it would be very ticklish.” Cheyenne responded.

“Ok, I will go first! Watch and learn!” Bessie teased. She then took the tip of her right index finger and placed it at the base of those vulnerable toes. She used her left hand to hold the top of the left foot to keep it still. Once her finger was at the base of the middle toe, she then slowly slid it back and forth. Going left to right, making sure she tickled all 5 toes at their base. She felt the foot jerk around and she held on harder. The toes started to scrunch together, but it could stop her from tickle the base of the toes. “Wow, she is really ticklish right here!” she grinned.

Gloria felt the fingers at the base of her toes, and she immediately exploded into laughter. She was recovering from the earlier torture and used that down time to catch her breath. She felt so tired at this point. It also didn’t help the sun was beating down on her head and face causing her to sweat even more. Being tickled tortured really drove her body crazy and she was getting weaker. Even though that toe tickling felt horrible, her laughter went into silent mode, and she just started to convulse. Someone had a firm grasp of her left foot, and her toes were being attacked. She lifted her head once more, closed her eyes tight, then felt her body just collapse. Her head was down, and her arms started to dangle once again. She was so tired at this moment.

Bessie continued to go after the toes and then she tickled the tips of the scrunched toes. When the toes opened up, she then went after those tender undersides of the toes. She put her finger in the crevice of the big toe and index toe and started to press right on the area when the toes connected to the rest of the foot. She felt the straining in the foot, trying to get itself free, but she managed to keep her finger there. She began to remember how many times Gloria tickled her own toes. That woman was very talented when it came to tickling and Bessie remembered just how much she laughed. She was trying to remember using the techniques used on her, although it was more difficult because she could only use one hand. Her other hand had to hold onto the foot. Bessie then pulled her finger free and then quickly stroke the pad of the big toe. Even when that toe tried to scrunch itself, she was still able to tickle the pad. She enjoyed watching the digit flex around and she just continued her toe pad tickle. She moved her fingers to the toe pad of the index toe, then down to the middle toe, the ring toe and when she got to the baby toe, she slipped her finger into the crevice and the foot was desperately trying to get free from her grasp. The leg didn’t thrash, just the foot was reacting to the tickle assault.

Darby stood next to La Diabla as they both watched Bessie go to town on Gloria’s toes. Darby was feeling really good about this moment. It was only fitting that all four women were together at this moment. They each played a part in this mission’s success and there was a bond forming between all of them. She started to wonder what life was going to be like once they returned home. She started to feel nervous because it meant that they would not be together as a group. It also meant that her time with La Diabla was coming to a close. She wanted to savor this moment, and she had something that she wanted to do to Gloria so that she would never forget this moment as well.

Bessie finished tickling the toes and then looked back at the rest of the group. She felt proud that she was able to get some good tickling in on those toes. “That was fun!! Ok Cheyenne, it is your turn! Let’s see what you got!” she said with excitement. Seeing Cheyenne so happy definitely made her feel good inside.

Cheyenne giggled to herself and looked around the room. Bessie, Darby and La Diabla were looking at her and she got nervous. “Um…I will do my best. Here we go…” she said. Her eyes then looked down at the vulnerable arch. She used her right hand to hold the top of the foot in it and maintained a tight grip. She slowly moved her index finger towards that helpless arch and once it arrived, she did a very quick stroke on the arch and felt the foot tremble in her grasp. She then did it again and foot trembled more. She was delighted to touch that soft skin as it felt nice. She then started to move her finger a little faster in that area. The arch had good definition to it. It wasn’t too low, and it wasn’t a high arch. Her finger then stroked right on the edge where the instep and the middle of the arch met. She giggled as she could hear some giggles coming from the outside. It pleased her a lot to tickle this foot. That feeling of power returned to her body, and she actually could control what was happening. Cheyenne’s mind started to think about how La Diabla tormented Priscilla earlier. It was a total group effort, and to see that evil woman break was something she would never forget. Now, she was participating in breaking Gloria. “tickle tickle tickle” she mumbled to herself as her finger continued swipe along that instep and then dragged into that arch.

Gloria just let her helpless laughter pour out. The devastation of her ticklish toes and now her arch was wrecking her. She started to beg for mercy, even though no one was here to hear her. “Please!! I give hahahahahahaha up!!! Please stop tickling my hahahahahahahaha feet!! I can’t take it anymore!!!” she begged. She lifted her head a little and stared forward. She could see the water of the Pacific Ocean and the sun was glistening off the waves. Her body and senses started to pick up on everything. She could feel the warmth, yet also the gentle ocean breeze. She could smell the salt water and heard the sea gulls chirping. She closed her eyes again and let her head dropped. She prayed that somehow someone would come rescue her. When the finger went directly into the middle of her arch, she shrieked, and tears started to fall from her eyes. Gloria didn’t want to be tortured anymore. As she laughed, her mouth tried to say the words “I give up…I give up”.

La Diabla was extremely happy watching Cheyenne tickle that helpless foot. She was impressed with Cheyenne’s technique as she saw the finger dancing, stroking and scraping all within that arch area, finding all the most ticklish spots. She knew this was good for the young tribal princess, and she was happy she could share this moment with all of them. She was proud of everyone, as they took the lead in torturing Gloria. She wished she could have been the one to take charge and torture Gloria out of her mind, but watching Darby take charge to get her revenge was special. It was as though Darby was reaching deep inside her and having her “inner outlaw” come out. La Diabla thought it was better for Darby to lead the charge against Gloria, since she spent so much time at that mansion and suffered at those hands. Like she got revenge on Priscilla, Darby was getting revenge on the woman who caused her the most problems. She started to be curious on how Gloria was holding up. She wanted to see her face. She wanted to see her in ticklish agony. She then looked over at Darby, who had a satisfied smile on her face. “Hey Darby, I am going to go out on deck and watch her face suffer. I want to see her break. I will also make sure she is not alerting others to what we are doing. Hehe” she said.

Darby smiled when she heard those words and nodded her head. “Before you go, can you let me borrow your small paintbrush? I got an idea for Ms. Wellington here. Hehe” she giggled. She extended her hand and grasp the small brush, then watched as La Diabla exited the room and then she turned her attention back to Gloria’s right foot. “That’s right Cheyenne, get that arch! Make her laugh herself silly. Hehehe” she instructed.

La Diabla made her way out of the cabin and was now on deck of the boat. She looked around and saw the beautiful surroundings. The ocean looked refreshing and peaceful. She thought that she would have to come visit the ocean again soon. She walked to where Gloria was at, and she almost laughed out loud when she saw her. She saw an exhausted woman slumped over and just cackling away. She could see the dangling arms and the lowered head and knew she had gone through a tickling nightmare. She positioned herself facing Gloria and saw the loose hair all over that head. She then used her right hand and placed it under Gloria’s chin. She slowly lifted the head and saw the exhausted, sweaty face. She was still laughing and that really amused the outlaw. “Wow…you look like absolute shit. Hehehehe” she mocked. She could see the tear stains and could hear the wheezing laughter as well.

Gloria could see the gloating face of La Diabla and once again, that feeling of absolute humiliation flowed through her body. She could see that smirk on her face, and she knew she looked a beaten mess of a woman. Even still, she was desperate at this moment. Maybe the outlaw could help her. In a desperate state, anything would make sense. “Help hehehehehe me! Hehehehe help me!” she pleaded.

Cheyenne continued to tickle the vulnerable arch. She decided to “draw lines” with her index finger and made a zig zag motion on the skin. She could tell it was effective because the foot was quivering in her grasp. Her finger would up and down the arch, touching the ball of the foot, dragging up towards the heel, then back down to the ball and back to the heel over and over again. Her zig zag motions were really tight together as she wanted to touch every single part of that arch. She turned her head and saw a smiling Bessie. “She is REALLY ticklish! I can feel her trying to get free from my hand. I know if this was me, I would be losing my mind. Hehe” she giggled.

Bessie was getting more excited, and she wanted to tickle the left foot again. “How about we both tickle her at the same time?” she smiled. She then started to zip her fingers up and down in the arch area, and now that foot was straining to get itself free. She found a hot spot right where the arch met the ball of the foot, and she could feel the foot trying to get itself free. It was a feeble attempt and Bessie knew her soon to be former employer was worn down. She felt a little bad for her, and then looked at Cheyenne. “Let’s give her a break for a moment. Let her feet recover a little so we can tickle them again.”

Darby chuckled at the sheer excitement that both Bessie and Cheyenne had. She knew Gloria was falling apart physically, mentally and emotionally. The mission was almost over, and the top boss was about to go to jail. She figured it was time to put the final phase in motion. “Ladies, you both did an excellent job of tickling her feet. I know how addicting it can be to keep going, but we are going to leave soon. Miss Gloria here is about to be finished. But I have one more idea to torment her with. It is something I want to do to her to bring her the same humiliation she gave me. So, let me do muh business and then we can all go home…..” she said.

La Diabla couldn’t stop shaking her head in pity as she heard Gloria’s desperate pleas. This woman was actually pleading with her to help her? That was a sign of pure desperation. She heard the laughter dying down and figured Bessie and Cheyenne finished tickling the feet. Now, it was time for to taunt this woman. “You are one stupid, desperate woman. You think I am going to help you after all the hell you put us through? You tortured us, you humiliated all of us and now you want mercy? That’s not going to happen. You are fortunate that I wasn’t really tormenting your body. Your friend Priscilla suffered before I got here, so consider yourself lucky you didn’t get her fate…” she whispered.

Gloria started to cry as she felt the humiliation take over. She was grateful the tickling stopped, but she knew she was a total wreck of a woman. She knew her empire was over. She knew everything she built over the years was coming to an end and there was nothing she could do. It was a humbling moment for her. She always got her way, even with her late husband. Now she was reduced to begging a woman who wanted to see her suffer. “Please…you got to help me…I-I will help you…” she groaned.

“Help me? How the hell can you possibly help me? You have nothing to offer me. You tried to kill Darby. You are part of the reason why my friend Cheyenne suffered. You are part of the reason I suffered. What could you possibly help me with?” La Diabla asked.

Gloria felt tears falling from her eyes, but still wanted to try everything she could think of to persuade the outlaw into helping her. She knew everything La Diabla said was true, but if she couldn’t appeal to Darby’s good heart, then maybe she could appeal to the criminal nature of La Diabla. “I…I can…give you money….Lots of it…you…you will never have to work again. I can get you…..$100,000…” she offered.

La Diabla stood there stunned. This woman just offered her $100,000. That amount was a staggering sum, and it was true. She would never have to work again. She wouldn’t have to engage in criminal acts to make a living. She could “retire” and even give some to her mother so that she would never work again. She knew Gloria had the money, as the Wellington Cattle Company was the largest in the area. However, she knew what Gloria was trying to do. “Wow…that is a large sum of money. I mean, I could retire and live a quiet life away from everyone for the rest of my days.” she told the desperate woman.

Gloria started to feel a little hope as at least La Diabla was thinking about it. Her excitement grew as there was a chance! “Yes..yes!! You set me free and get rid of that deputy and her friends, and I will make you rich. W-will you accept?” she asked.

La Diabla heard the offer and she thought about what Gloria said. She could be rich, all she had to do was betray the trust of someone she was falling in love with, and a friend that she cared deeply about. Her own mind couldn’t believe what she was thinking, but after this entire ordeal, she was never going to betray the people she loved. This was a marked change in her as her moniker of La Diabla was no longer her state of mind this day. A year ago, she would have jumped at the chance. Now, she was different as a person. “You want me to betray my friends, just so you can escape, and I become rich? You are one stupid bitch…I don’t need your money.” she said.

Gloria groaned as she heard the denial of her offer. Her fate was becoming more apparent, and she felt scared. If the outlaw was not going to take a bribe, then what could she do? She then thought of something else. “H-how about this? If you can tell Darby to have leniency on me and not send me to jail, I-I can tell you the about the buyer. The person who was supposed to show up and buy a few of the girls. That’s worth something right?” she asked.

That offer did make La Diabla pause for a moment. It was true, there was a buyer on the way to that cove a few days ago. She didn’t think of that factor before as she was so focused on destroying Priscilla. But knowing the identity of the buyer would be a huge reward for someone like Darby. It would also be good for her because she could track that person down and possibly get a reward that way. Priscilla and Gloria ran the sex trafficking ring, but someone had to take the girls away. “Ok, I am all ears. Tell me who it was, and I will tell Darby, so you can have some kind of mercy. No promises, you are speaking to someone not exactly on the side of the law you know…” she joked.

Gloria realized that was true. La Diabla was a criminal, but she was attached to Darby. She had to offer something, so that her own legal punishment was not severe. “I-I don’t know the name of the buyer, but I know where he is from. He is from the Greece! Helga knows his name. She was the one who scheduled the buy. I never met him! That’s why I came to California. He wanted to meet me and Priscilla. Does that help?” she asked. She lied as well as she did know the name of the buyer, but she had to try something.

La Diabla had a puzzled look on her face. The buyer was coming all the way from Greece? This sex trafficking ring was an international affair. She was not happy that Gloria did not know the name, but she gave enough information to possibly track this person down. It was interesting that Helga knew the name and an idea came to mind. “Hmmm….I will let Darby know. This might be your lucky day after all….” she mused.

Gloria started to feel some relief. She did have something to offer that could possibly help her escape a major punishment with the law. “Thank you…La Diabla. Yes, Helga knows the name, but I know he is from Greece. That should be really nice to……” she started to say. Then, her eyes almost popped out of her head when she felt something happening with her body. Her mind started to spin as she realized the most humiliating thing was about to happen to her.

Darby was standing next to Gloria’s body and her hands were on the edges of the underwear. She looked over at Bessie and beamed with pride. “Hey Bessie, remember when we were at the Wellington mansion back home and she made us strip nekkid? I think it is time for us to see her….nekkid. hehehe” she teased. She then started to pull down on the underwear and soon, the pale ass was exposed. The ass had a nice shape to it, and she remembered all the times she saw it along with Gloria’s naked body. But that was when Gloria was in control, now she was in charge. It was time to truly humiliate this woman.

Bessie started to blush and giggle as she saw Gloria’s rear end get exposed. She did remember all the times she was naked in front of that woman and even the times where she saw Darby naked. This moment seemed surreal to her because it was Gloria that was submissive. It was Gloria that was going to be stripped and she wondered what Darby was going to do with that body. Her eyes then looked over at Cheyenne who was in shock. “hehehe yeah, she had me and Darby get naked a few times. I got some stories to tell you….” she giggled.

Cheyenne was in awe as she saw Darby stripping Gloria of her underwear. This was a day she was never going to forget. For the second time today, she was going to watch one of the leaders of that sex trafficking ring get their most private areas exposed. She figured Gloria deserved this humiliation as she remembered when she was naked herself in front of this woman. These were experiences that she was never going to forget. She saw the underwear now being taken off Gloria’s legs and now, the woman was naked from the waist down. “I can’t believe this. She’s naked too!” she smiled.

Darby nodded her head and then looked at the rear end. She reached her left hand forward and did a gentle squeeze on the left ass cheek. She was surprised at what she was doing, but she really wanted to embarrass Gloria. She was inspired by La Diabla’s earlier torment of Priscilla, and even though she would probably never do anything like this again, this was her moment to let her “devil angel” out. She was humiliated several times by this woman, and now it was time to finish her own personal revenge. On the way to the docks, La Diabla had told her that Gloria was the one behind the assassination attempt. This helped bring out her desire for revenge. She would never kill Gloria, but she knew this woman did not like being in a position of weakness. It was time to finish her off. She then held up the small paintbrush she took from La Diabla and showed Bessie. “Now, it is time for a little fun before she goes to jail….” she declared.

Gloria’s face went red with shame as she felt her underwear get removed from her body. She was now nude from the waist down and she knew Darby and the others were staring at her body. She felt her tears welling up again as she has never been humiliated like this in her entire life. It was bad enough that she was tickled beyond her limits. It was bad enough that she had to beg like a commoner. But now, to be stripped of her clothes and her most private area was exposed, this was too much for her “They…they….they took off my underwear!!!” she cried out as she looked at La Diabla.

La Diabla’s eyes popped open in surprise as she heard what Gloria said. Her underwear was taken off? That surprised her because she never expected Darby to take a step like this. She had to go see this for herself! “Oh they did, did they? Well, this I have got to see! Cheer up buttercup!” she told Gloria and patted her head. She then made her way back into the bedroom cabin and saw Darby standing there, holding up the small paintbrush. Her heart fluttered because she was seeing a side of Darby she didn’t think existed.

“Now, I think her tooshie needs a good ticklin’!” Darby said as she saw La Diabla come into the room. She wanted to show her lover that she learned a few things about tickle torture and now it was time. She took the brush and slowly dragged the bristles from the tailbone area through the ass crack, all the way down to where the crack ended. Once she made it to the end, she simply reversed the motion and went right back up the ass crack to the tailbone. She saw the legs twitching in ticklish agony and could hear the most delightful giggles coming from the outside. She saw the cheeks clench together and she made sure she slowly made sure the brush touched that very sensitive skin.

Gloria’s eyes almost popped right out of her head as she felt those soft bristles stroking up and down her ass crack. She had never felt anything like that on her own ass and it was an intense feeling. She would use a paintbrush on her victims as she knew how devastating it could be. She was an artist herself, so the use of those brushes was her favorite thing to do. It was never used on her like this, and she didn’t even know what to do. She clenched her ass cheeks as tight as she could, but the bristles still tickled along that top of the crack area, and it sent her into hysterics. Her arms started to wave wildly in the air, then she grabbed her own hair. Her eyes were shut tight, and she was already in silent laughter. Gloria was being tortured and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Darby continued to stroke the brush up and down the ass crack. Her mind went into its own world, and she started to hum to herself. The brush would stroke up and down the ass crack and she never changed her motion. She wanted to truly punish Gloria as her memory went back to that first night she was completely naked with Gloria. Gloria used a paintbrush on her stomach and her breasts and that ticklish feeling she had overwhelmed her. It was something she was never going to forget. Even thinking of it made her nipples swell as they were a target of that brush. Darby couldn’t get at the nipples, so she figured she was going to tickle and tease Gloria’s bottom half and do the one thing she knew would completely humiliate this woman. She had plans to force an orgasm out of Gloria Wellington.

La Diabla watched in awe as she saw Darby tickle brushing the naked ass of Gloria. The way the brush stroked the crack, and the movements of the ass even made her own body react. It looked mesmerizing the way the ass was clenching and jiggling around. She loved the way the brush moved very slowly through that very delicate skin, it took her back to the time when she first captured the deputy and tickled her ass with her owl feather. It was a huge turn on for her and now it was happening again. She reflected back a few nights ago when Darby was tickling her ass with her hair. That playful time really got her wet and now she watched Darby tickle Gloria’s rear end. La Diabla knew Darby was getting very good at this tickle torture method and she had to remind herself that she could not get playfully captured by her again. In fact, it made her want to tickle Darby again.

Gloria felt that wicked brush tickling her ass and she shrieked when the brush left the crack and started tracing along the cheeks. The feeling was indescribable to her as it tickled a great deal, but at the same time, started to arouse her. Her mind was spinning as she did not want to be aroused. She was too tired and felt too weak, but her body wanted to feel pleasure. It wanted to feel really good after enduring a brutal tickle attack. The brush slowly started to stroke that area where her ass met her leg and she yelped in ticklish agony. She couldn’t see who was tickling her, but she knew who it was. It was Darby. Darby was getting her back for all the fun, ticklish, sexual things she did to her. In a way, this also turned her on and she did wish she could play with the tall deputy sexually again. Even though she wanted Darby dead, the times they spent together were some of the best sex experiences she ever had. Gloria was so confused in her mind at the moment. She hated and loved Darby at the same time. Her eyes then shot open when the brush got close to the hole!

Darby slowly moved the brush from that spot when the leg and ass met to the inner thighs and right up to the ass and close by the hole. She had a devious grin on her face as she wanted to really get Gloria’s body going. She knew this woman absolutely loved sex and she was constantly aroused. It wouldn’t be an issue to force an orgasm out of Gloria, so she wanted to tease her as long as possible. She used her left hand to pull the left cheek away, to expose the hole. She lowered her own body so that she could get a very good view of the hole. She saw those puckered lips and then softly dipped the brush right on it, and she felt the body shiver and heard a giggle. “Someone has a very ticklish tooshie! Hehe” she giggled as she would poke the brush on the hole, making Gloria shiver.

Bessie felt herself getting turned on as she watched what Darby was doing. It absolutely blew her mind that Gloria was now the recipient of sexual tickle torture. She saw the body shiver with each poke of the brush, and she licked her lips. It was such a sight to see Gloria in such a vulnerable position. She imagined that was what she must have looked like when Gloria would seduce, tickle, tease and make her cum. Now, she saw the hips starting to sway and she knew what that meant. Gloria was really turned on and her body was going to eventually have an orgasm. She spent many a moment sexually pleasing Gloria. It was just the previous night she had sex with her. It dawned on her that would be the last time she ever did have sex with that woman. It was an incredible moment for her knowing that her days of being tickle seduced by Gloria was coming to a close forever.

Gloria continued to shiver and giggle with each poke of the brush on her hole. This was something entirely new to her as she never had her hole played with. She would do it to others, but she never allowed someone to touch her there. Not even her late husband had the opportunity to do that. It was a virgin experience to her because she knew it would render her helpless and not in control. The intense feelings she had right now proved she was right. Her body took over her mind and it wanted sheer carnal pleasure. She started to mewl in delight as that brush kept teasing her. She felt herself getting more wet between her legs and the thought of how close that brush was to her pussy, made her nipples pulsate. Gloria felt so submissive right now. Darby could do whatever she wanted to her body, and she would have no choice but to go along with it. It sparked something in her mind. The feeling of sexual helplessness made her even more aroused, and she felt her loins getting white hot. Then, it happened! Her eyes popped open, and her mouth formed an “O” as she felt the brush leave her hole and then started to stroke that very sensitive perineum on its way to her very special place.

Darby could smell Gloria’s growing lust and it made her smile. She definitely recognized that scent and her plan was working. She could hear Gloria’s faint mewls and giggles and it made her more aroused. It was a very sensual moment and doing this to a woman who wanted to always be in control made her feel powerful. It would be up to her to decide when Gloria would release. She then moved the brush down and found the soaking wet lips. She even knelt down a little so she could get a good look at those pussy lips. She could see the red pubic hair surrounding the area and she even dabbled the brush in those hairs. That set off some soft giggles from her victim and she imagined what Gloria must have looked like. Darby then moved the brush to the lips and let those bristles slowly stroke between them. She did find it funny that this same brush that brought down Priscilla, will bring down Gloria too. One brush would sexually devastate two women. “Oooh…I think someone has a very ticklish pussy” she said aloud. She was so into tickling that sweet spot, she completely forgot she had an audience watch her.

Bessie was in a fit of arousal. Watching Darby play with Gloria’s pussy felt incredible and she wanted to touch herself. She knew she couldn’t do that because Cheyenne and La Diabla were here. She watched with great interest when she saw the brush slide inside the moist lips, only to reappear when it got close to the perineum again. Then it would stroke again, disappear into the lips and would reappear near the clit. She remembered that very same pussy on her own lips, as she orally pleasured Gloria many times. She knew how it tasted, how it felt, and she admitted to herself, it was a great pleasure to her.

Gloria felt like she was in heaven. This was far better than the tickle torture she endured earlier. She felt waves of sexual pleasure ripping through her body and her body craved release. She then realized she was still trapped inside this window, and she couldn’t escape. She realized that Darby was trying to force her to orgasm. She knew the deputy wanted to conquer her sexually, like she conquered Darby several times. This would be the ultimate form of submission. To be conquered and give your body to your conqueror. Deep inside the recesses of her mind she wanted to resist! She knew her empire was lost. She knew her own personal freedom was going to be lost. She knew her physical body was defeated and now, her own sexuality was going to be conquered by a woman she thought she beat. A woman who she had under her control was now finishing her off. Gloria’s emotions started to grow in conjunction with her rising sexual heat. She knew once she came, her life of privilege would all be over. “Nooooooooo *ooooh* I don’t want…..to cum…..please…..don’t make…..me……cum…..that feels soooo good……please….I don’t….want to cum……oh gawd….oh gawd……OH GAWD….I’M GONNA CUM!!! OH GAWD I AM GONNA CUM!!!!!!!!” she moaned.

Darby could hear Gloria’s desperate cries and knew she was about to cum at any moment. She then looked at the pussy and found the clit. She circled the bristles all over the clit, making sure she put some pressure on the love nubbin and kept her stroking. “Yep, you are gonna cum Gloria Wellington. You are gonna CUM and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Give it to me…..CUM FOR ME!” she shouted loud enough for Gloria to hear it.

Gloria heard Darby’s voice and all she heard was “cum for me!” as her clit was tickle brushed. The tidal wave of sexual bliss hit its crest and then it crashed over. “OH GAWD YES!!!!! YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!” she screamed as she felt that crushing wave of sexual bliss wash over her body. It was the most intense orgasm she had felt in a long time. Her body shook violently, and she could feel her hands ball up into tight fists and even her toes curled very hard. Her brain was overloaded with some of the greatest sexual pleasure she ever felt in her existence. Once the initial wave of pleasure subsided, she could feel some orgasmic “aftershocks” and then she collapsed. Her head and arms dangled down, and her body went limp. Gloria Wellington was completely worn out.

Darby felt a large swelling of pride coming out of her as she just forced Gloria to have an orgasm. She knew she just sexually conquered Gloria and it felt great. She surprised herself on how determined she was to accomplish this. She watched as Gloria’s body would twitch a little and she knew she pushed this woman beyond her limits. Then, she started to get emotional. The moment made her start to tear up as she thought about her entire ordeal. Starting with infiltrating the Wellington mansion as a maid to perform her undercover assignment. All the ticklish and sexual interactions she had with Gloria and even her sweet friend Bessie. How she came out to California not knowing that she was going to end up finding the sex trafficking ring and then having her cover blown. She remembered how she was tied up and tickle tortured by Gloria and Helga. She submitted that day. She was broken and then forced into a cage where she eventually saw La Diabla, a woman she had deep feelings for. She thought about how that same lover was defeated herself and tortured beyond her limits. La Diabla was broken emotionally by Priscilla and right when she was going to endure more physical punishment, Darby sacrificed herself to save her. That lead to her pussy getting shaved, tickled tortured again, and then forced to have an orgasm. She was forced to wear a haysack and spent time in a cage with the outlaw. It was there she bonded with her, and their feelings grew stronger. Darby managed to get La Diabla to a good mental state and they eventually escaped and freed the other women. They got ticklish revenge on the monstrous Helga and made it back to Cheyenne’s village. It was there that they had the greatest time together and then they ended up in a hotel room. That night meant the world to Darby. She got to make love to a woman who made her heart fill with love. She was tickled, but she also got to tickle La Diabla back. Then that moment was wrecked when she got shot. For the first time in her life, the reality of potential death struck her. She recovered and eventually located the secret location of Priscilla and Gloria. She brought Cheyenne along and she got to defeat Priscilla and then witnessed La Diabla break that woman. Finally, the people she grew close with during this entire ordeal, La Diabla, Bessie, and Cheyenne, all made it to this boat and apprehended Gloria. It had come full circle for the brave deputy. Her mission was accomplished. She stood up and then turned around. She couldn’t help but smile as she saw the look of shock on each of their faces. Darby quickly wiped her eyes to get rid of the moisture and smiled. “I think she’s done…hehehe” she giggled.

La Diabla was in sheer shock and also had great admiration. She just watched Darby perform something she would do all the time. She had witness Darby evolve over this time and she absolutely loved it. She nodded her head towards her and did everything she could to not run over there to embrace her and kiss her. “Yeah, she’s done for….” she smiled.

Darby then went over and hugged Bessie, then also reached out to Cheyenne and La Diabla. She motioned for a group hug of the four women. They all came together and to hug each other tight. They had formed a bond and it was something each woman was going to remember for the rest of their lives. They had survived a nightmare ordeal and it was finally over. “It’s over ladies…we did it….we won.” Darby whispered.

Cheyenne loved this group hug. It felt amazing to be around these other women as they all experienced this horrendous ordeal together. For her, she started to feel a true sense of relief. She could feel that this whole event was finally over. It was a very emotional day for her and to know that it may finally be over got her emotions going again. She looked forward to just living life again, instead of having to worry about being in danger and being tormented physically, mentally, and emotionally. Cheyenne did not let her emotions go, she wanted to save it for when she returned home for good.

Bessie felt herself feeling very happy. She didn’t endure the same torture as these other three women, but she was a part of their story. The entire time she worked for Gloria, she never knew all the corrupt and evil things that woman was doing. She didn’t realize that other maids who worked with her were most likely sold off. It scared her knowing that she could have been sold as well. She knew she was very fortunate to avoid the horrors these other women went through. Bessie also felt a sense of pride that she helped bring the illegal operation down. She was the one who managed to free Darby and La Diabla, she also provided a helpful clue to La Diabla on the whereabouts of the secret home. She felt very proud she did the right thing and was very happy to call these women her friends.

The group hug broke, and Darby looked over at the still twitching body of Gloria. She smiled at her friends, then walked over to the helpless body. She carefully pulled the dress out of the window and even gently pulled Gloria back through the window and into the bedroom. She gently guided the exhausted woman over to the bed and sat her down. Gloria’s body seemed almost lifeless. She was very loose and couldn’t stand on her own. She laid her down on her back on the bed and then went to her legs. She pulled her underwear back up to cover her and then smoothed out the dress. She didn’t want to completely humiliate her when she took her to jail even though she left her barefoot. Darby looked at her face and saw how out of it she was. It did look like she had a very satisfied smile on her face and that made Darby chuckle. Gloria was a mess. Her hair was all over the place, and she was softly purring. “Time for you to go to jail…hehehe” she giggled as she started to lift her off the bed again.

Bessie came over to help Darby lift Gloria off the bed. She wrapped Gloria’s right arm over her shoulder while Darby had the left arm. Gloria started to stagger and both women had to hold her up. They made it to the stairs and carefully lifted her up. Once they made it to the deck of the boat, they carefully started to head towards the plank that connected to the dock.

“Come on Gloria…watch your step.” Darby whispered as she helped guide the woman back to the dock. She was happy Bessie was helping her and saw La Diabla and Cheyenne behind them. Once they started walking on the dock, she looked forward and saw a group of men coming their way. She squinted a little and then she realized it was a group of Santa Selena sheriff’s deputies. This surprised her as she didn’t expect them to arrive, but then she also noticed a woman that walked with them. A smile formed on her face as she realized who that was. It was Phoebe Wellington!

La Diabla saw the group of deputies walking their way and she started to panic. She did not want to be seen. She wasn’t in view of that group as she still was close by the boat itself. She quickly scanned the area and saw a small ladder that led to a row boat. It was time for her to go hide as she did not want to take the chance of being recognized. She looked over at Cheyenne and smiled. “Hey Cheyenne, I have to disappear now. I will see you a little later…” she whispered.

Cheyenne looked around Darby and saw the group heading their way. She realized why La Diabla was about to disappear, and she understood. She nodded her head and gave her a very quick hug. “Ok..be careful.” she whispered back.

“Tell Darby I will meet her back at the hotel we stayed at. Ok, got to go…” La Diabla instructed then headed in the opposite direction. She then quickly made her way to the ladder and descended it and got into the small boat. She reached into her pocket and found her knife and cut the rope. She then quietly paddled the boat away, heading away from the docks. She hoped no one saw her. She wished she could have told Darby herself, but with those deputies closing in she couldn’t take the chance.

“There she is!!” Phoebe shouted as she got closer to where Darby and Bessie were. She saw her mother look worse for wear and she figured out what could have happened to her. She had a feeling she suffered the same fate as Priscilla. When they got to the group, she felt herself get really emotional. She was about to make a life defining choice at this moment and it was very difficult for her. “Officers, please arrest my mother.” she instructed, then let tears fall from her eyes. Phoebe knew from this point forward; her mother was going to jail and she would never spend time with her again.

Darby heard what Phoebe said and her heart went out to her. She knew that must have been very hard for her to do. To instruct officers to arrest your own mother had to be the most difficult thing to do. She saw the deputies approach her and she allowed them to take Gloria’s body away from her. “Here you go. You can take her away…” she told them.

Gloria felt herself being handled by a group of men and the gravity of her predicament once again hit her. Her life was never going to be the same and it was going to get worse. She looked up and saw her daughter standing before her. She could see the sadness in her eyes, and it broke her heart. She understood the sadness and the anger. There was a part of her that regretted her decision to abandon her back at the house. She saw the tears fall from Phoebe’s eyes and she started to let tears fall from her own eyes. “I’m sorry….I’m sorry Phoebe. I hope you forgive me one day…” she muttered as she was then led away from the scene.

Phoebe let her head rest in her hands, and she started to cry harder. This was a very emotional day, and it broke her heart to know that her mother was going to be gone for a very long time. She knew she had to do it; her mother’s sins were too great. She kidnapped young women and sold them off. What cut her the most deep was the fact her own flesh and blood, the woman who gave her life literally abandoned her to save her own skin. “I can’t *sob* believe this…” she started to cry.

Bessie walked up to Phoebe and wrapped her arms around her. This was the first time she saw Phoebe since she was told to come to this boat. She knew that even though mother and daughter weren’t on the best terms, she knew they did love each other. To see her having to arrest her mother tugged at her own emotions. “It’s ok…I am here. I’m so sorry Phoebe…I’m so sorry…” she whispered in her ear.

Darby watched Bessie and Phoebe embrace and she felt their pain. This was a tough moment. She could only imagine the pain Phoebe was in. She was grateful that Phoebe did not witness the tickle torture of her mother. She decided she wouldn’t go into any details if Phoebe asked what happened. She then realized something. There were lots of deputies around and now some of them were going onto the boat. She turned around and saw Cheyenne but not La Diabla. She looked around, trying to locate her lover, but it was no use. She wondered where she went. She then felt a tap on her arm. Darby looked down and saw Cheyenne standing there. “Yes, Cheyenne?”

Cheyenne motioned for Darby to come closer and to lower herself down so she could whisper in her ear. Once Darby’s head got closer to her face, she leaned in and told her. “She told me to tell you to meet her at the hotel later. She didn’t want to take a chance at being recognized right now.” she whispered.

Darby nodded her head and understood. She really wished La Diabla was no longer a wanted criminal. She has done so much good in stopping the sex trafficking ring and helping her bring Gloria and Priscilla to justice. She hoped one day she could be a free woman. She then walked over to Phoebe with Cheyenne and patted her back. She felt for the young lady and hoped she could provide some comfort. When she saw Phoebe looking up while still hugging Bessie, she wanted to comfort her. “I’m really sorry you had to do that. I can’t imagine how tough that was for you. Are you going to be ok? Do you need me to help you with anything?” she offered.

Phoebe broke the hug with Bessie and wiped her eyes. She was grateful for these women showing her compassion in this moment. “I’m ok. Thank you. Thank you for everything. I know my mother did horrible things and it was the right thing to do. I still love her. It hurts, but she deserves to be punished. Now, I have so much work to do. I guess it means I am now in control of our business. Oh wow..I have SO much to do.” she said.

“I understand. Thank you for bringing the deputies here. Oh, where is Priscilla?” Darby asked. When she last saw Phoebe, she stayed behind to watch Priscilla.

“The Sheriff came by, and he arrested her. I told him that she was responsible for the sex trafficking, and she was in partnership with my mother. He took her away. The Sheriff seemed really happy as he escorted her away. I am really glad to see her get taken away. That is one evil woman. Although it was funny listening to her cry as she was led away. She was a complete mess….” Phoebe smiled. She truly did not like Priscilla and was happy she was arrested. “The Sheriff asked why she was barefoot and I told him that you arrested her and removed her boots so that she couldn’t run away easily. Then, I told him you came to these docks to arrest the other person in charge. So, I led them here. By the way…..where is La Diabla?” she asked.

Darby smiled as she heard the question. “Well, she had to disappear. She didn’t want to take any chances of being caught again. My guess is we haven’t seen the last of her.” she informed.

“Good. Well, I hope she is ok. It is so strange. She is so well known to be this horrible woman who tortured, robbed, beaten, and even killed people during that crime wave with El Guapo’s gang. She even…well, she let me know personally how ruthless she can be. But what she did to Priscilla and why, it made me wonder about her. I mean, she tortured Priscilla to help defend someone else. She didn’t do it for herself, she did it for Cheyenne. That was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. I guess even she has a good side to her…” Phoebe told the group.

Darby smiled and her heart melted. It was true. The notorious outlaw, the one feared throughout the Southwest United States did indeed have a good side to her and she felt honored to even experience it. “Yeah, she does. She is the most unique woman I have ever known. Now, let’s get out of here. I am sure we can relax and get ready to go home…” she smiled.

The group of women each smiled and realized that the job was done and now it was time to prepare themselves to go back to their regular lives. They looked at the docks and ocean one last time, and then walked together, heading back to the town to enjoy their victory.

Darby made her way back to the hotel and she felt nervous. This specific hotel was going to be in her memory forever. This is where she spent the most incredible night of her life, but also the same location as her injury. She took a deep breath and she headed inside. It was time for her to prepare to leave this place and head back home. When she made it back to Santa Selena with Phoebe, Cheyenne and Bessie, she stopped by the Sheriff’s station to give her recount of what happened. She left out the entire part La Diabla played and framed the story as though she did the arresting. She laughed when the deputies told her that Priscilla was crying in her cell. After giving her debrief, she learned that Cheyenne would be heading back to the Elu tribe, and she would get a ride back from one of the local stage coach operators. She was so happy for that young woman. She was finally going back home, and free from the hell she was in for a year. Darby also knew Bessie and Phoebe were headed back to the secret house to prepare themselves to go back home as well. Before Phoebe left, she did talk to her about a private matter that she wanted help with. She was happy that Phoebe liked her idea, and they were going to make it happen to bring someone tremendous joy. Darby told her to meet her a little while later and then they would take a trip somewhere.

She also learned that Sam Michaels from the United States Department of Justice had arrived in Santa Selena, and she met up with him. She debriefed him on her mission and told him that even though the mission pushed her beyond her limits, she was able to help bring down this trafficking ring with the help of Bessie Johnson and Cheyenne of the Elu tribe. She told him about their heroism and how important they were in helping to bring the ring to a close. She desperately wanted to tell him about La Diabla’s role, but since she was an escaped fugitive, she couldn’t risk it. Mr. Michaels let her know that they would be leaving back to Plotsville this evening and she should enjoy her last moments in Santa Selena. He thanked her on a job well done and let her know that she would receive a tremendous honor. She blushed and told him it wasn’t necessary. Darby couldn’t help but laugh at his insistence and said she would accept whatever he wanted to do. She felt incredibly proud about this moment. Now, she was anxious to go see someone because she didn’t have much time left. Before she left, Darby told Mr. Michaels about something she wanted to do and if he could help. She was pleased when he heard her offer and said he could help.

Darby walked to the room she stayed in and when she got there, she opened the door and her heart fluttered. Sitting on the edge of the bed was La Diabla. The outlaw had a large smile on her face and then saw her stand up. “There you are….” Darby said quietly.

La Diabla was now standing up and she walked over to Darby. It felt awfully good to see her again. Her emotions were on edge as she knew their mission was finished. She also remembered the last time they both were in this room, Darby laid wounded on the floor, and she had to get her to the hospital. Now, to be back in this room after their epic triumph gave her heart the greatest joy. “So good to see you Darby..” she whispered.

Darby saw La Diabla approach her, and the two women hugged. It was a hug that was full of love and emotion as they accomplished a great thing together. She then looked down at her and without any more hesitation, she kissed La Diabla’s lips. The sheer emotion of that kiss made her knees buckle a little as it was full of passion. It was a well deserved kiss because even when things looked dark, they both fought through it and came out victorious at the end. When the kiss broke, she looked into La Diabla’s eyes. She saw love in them, and she felt weak once again.

“Now, that was what a call a kiss….hehehe” La Diabla teased. This moment meant everything to her. She loved the feeling of that embrace and that kiss. “So, Gloria is off to jail?”

“Yeah, she is going to go away for a very long time. I am so happy that she will finally pay for the crimes she committed. Oh, and Priscilla was also picked up and she is off to prison herself. Now, that woman definitely deserves to be put away. She is such a cruel woman.” Darby responded.

La Diabla was happy to hear Priscilla would be going to jail, but she also felt a little disappointment. She really wanted to bring Priscilla back to the Elu tribe so she could receive the fate she truly deserved. “That is good to know. I wish I could have left with you, but….well….you know.” she smiled.

Darby hugged her once more and ran her fingers through the black hair. “I know… I understand. I just wish that one day you will be a free woman in the eyes of the law, so that you don’t have to hide all the time.” she whispered.

La Diabla loved the hug and she really wished she could be free. She was also excited to tell Darby about what she learned earlier. “Oh….I know we are feeling lovey dovey right now, but I have something you might be interested in…” she said.

Darby raised her right eyebrow and looked down at that sweet face. “Oh? What does Salem have for me?” she smiled.

“Well, I know you are going to be the big hero back in Plotsville when you get back. It is a well deserved honor. But I have something that will make it even better… We have a little business to finish.” La Diabla teased.

“What is it? What do you have for me?” Darby asked. She was really curious what the outlaw was up to.

“Well, when you were tormenting Gloria’s ticklish ass, she offered me some very valuable information. I know we broke up that sex trafficking ring, but she offered information to me to help her avoid prison. She told me she could tell us the name of the buyer who was coming by to purchase the women…” La Diabla told her.

“What??? She knows who the buyer is? That would be extremely valuable! Because a buyer is just as bad as them for even operating a sex ring. I guess whoever it is must be a valuable person because she offered to reveal who it was. Did she say who it was??” Darby asked with excitement. She knew that if the buyer could be captured, that would also help damage the trafficking ring that was happening in the world.

“She didn’t say, but she told me who DOES know…I say, let’s go pay that person a visit and make her tell us if you know what I mean…hehehe” La Diabla winked.

“Oh really? Well….who is it?” Darby asked.

Characters featured in this part:

05.-GLORIA-LOW-RES[8263].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 04.-BESSIE-LOW-RES[8261].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png

UP NEXT: The Finale!!!!

Ok fans, let me know what you think of this part. Looks like our antagonists finally got what they deserved after all this time. In the finale, there is a tickle scene for a group of fans that truly enjoy this series and the characters that were involved. There was one particular character that people wanted to see more of and you wish is granted. Like I mentioned during the Reunited series, I had a plan for everything. Thank you for enjoying this wild ride and I hope you are ready for the finale! And yes, it really will be the final chapter, no surprise series after that. Haha

Nice but if you're planning to write future stories involving tickling I have a suggestion - don't make every women ticklish everywhere coz it's repetitive and kinda boring at least to me. For example have a character that is only ticklish on ribs but not on feet or anywhere else. A character that isn't even ticklish at all would be interesting too.

I truly think Gloria Wellington has to go down as one of the better tickling story villains of all time. A fetishist with 0 boundaries. Gloria is manipulative, ruthless, and so into indulging her kinks whenever possible. Top marks. I hope Darby and Salem can have one more explosive moment together before the story closes. Amazing series

I was going to write a comment but then Sun80 wrote precisely what I was thinking :) with the added wish of seeing more of Bessie and Phoebe, whose relation must now change a lot!

Thanks for all the comments fans! I still can't believe that after all this time, the final chapter of this storyline is here. I am a little sentimental. haha

I do appreciate all of you for coming along on this journey and I hope Chapter 12 is enjoyable for you. I will say that writing about Gloria and Priscilla was a lot of fun. Two great villains and their impact in the story was definitely memorable. Thank you for enjoying them.

TobiAndyBuddy, your question will be answered in Chapter 12! Enjoy...

Kubica, thank you for your comment. I just want to give you my thinking when it comes to the ticklishness of all the ladies. I want everyone to enjoy every character. I am aware that not everyone is a foot tickling fan, or an armpit tickling fan, etc. I do not want to limit a character's ticklishness as fans of all specific body part tickling should be able to enjoy every single character. Not a foot tickling fan? That is ok because every character has a ticklish body part you the reader enjoy the most. I am not going to limit a character's tickle spots because I want to be all encompassing. I hope you understand.

The finale is almost here! I hope all of you wonderful fans let me know what you think of this "MCU style" storyline after the finale. I really hope the entire journey was exciting and entertaining for you. Thanks!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back