• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April 30th - Tickle theater Update

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
Thank to all the customers who tried the Tickle - Theater feature last week ! :)

How the Theater is working : We introduced several tickets

Bronze - 7 days access to the Theater for 9,99 $ (9 clips)
Silver - 14 days Access - 17,99 $ (18 clips)
Golden - 30 Days Access - 29,99 $ (36 clips)

Better - we also introduced 3 memberships tier that makes everything cheaper

- Bronze Membership - Costs 15 $ - Gives you 15 $ in Tickle points + a Bronze ticket
- Silver Membership - Costs 30 $ - Gives you 30 $ in Tickle points + a Silver ticket
- Gold Membership - Costs 50 $ - Gives you 50 $ in Tickle points + a Golden ticket

We removed the 9 previous clips and added 9 new ones.

Check the new Theater selection

With 1 ticket, it's a 7 to 30 days all access pass to Clips in streaming ! :)

Whatever happened to the Alison Brie looking girl you advertised a while back, did anything ever come of that?

IMG_1686.jpg

Can't recommend:

Bad experience - false offer - buggy website - excuses - refuses to make good...

Should have known 90% off was too good to be true.

I had "$330" worth of clips in my cart for roughly $35 - that was the offer I agreed to. a bug on his site would not allow checkout, when he fixed it the price went to $250 for those same clips.

That is not making it right nor would I eve be interested at those prices.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?340848-The-Last-Sale-Ever

I've been a part of this community since 2002!

This is the ONLY time I've had any problems with anyone advertising here and I think mods and the community need to take this false advertising seriously!

Stay away from GTK. Very bad and anti-customer site with long history of complaints

Aoogah Please stop smearing campaign, we get you were unhappy because you asked me something that was against the rules. Try the same thing with clips4sale and tell me if you get to your ends

Can't recommend:..

You still did not answer to my email, if you are not even engaging with customer support it is not my fault, you prefer complaining than to find solutions.
By the way you clearly don't understand the offer because I only said that some items were not available at the discounted rate by vendor request, you are free to not buy them at all or complain to the vendor that made the decision.

Whatever happened to the Alison Brie looking girl you advertised a while back, did anything ever come of that?

View attachment 700159

Yeah I did not know with which video to start with this duo, and ultinately I was waiting for the new payment system so that it sells better

My friend, I was clear in private and public with what i was looking for - for the original deal to be honored.

1) I showed you it was a technical glitch on your end preventing the sale
2) after the glitch was fixed still within the 24 hour period you ended the sale early and changed it to 40% off which was not the original advertisement
3) again 40% is not 90% off and I have zero interest in those clips at that price, I was using this opportunity to buy all the clips I had curiosity in but didn't feel justified paying for - yet I NEVER pirate content. I thought this was a good opportunity.
4) You have a credibility problem. you don't solve this be blaming vendors, or technical glitches, or payment processors etc. Let's focus on vendors for now - as i said, if you show them I had it in my cart ready to buy and they honored it before they should honor it again.

Again - I've bought thousands of clips over 20 years from many vendors and never had a problem with anyone else.

Look inward, reflect.

The choice is yours how you want to proceed.

Others can decide if they want to buy from a person who operates this way.

And in 20 Years how many times did you have -40 % or - 90% deals ? I think you are picking on the wrong persons in the industry because with other platforms you may not even have this discussion

If a vendor decides to withdraw from a sale, this is their sovereign choice, I know it is unfair for you and this is why I offered you a solution for other clips.
I don't have any problem selling my own clips at -90% of their price, I showed you a list of store you could have clips from and we can discuss it in detail by email so that you get a happy ending

You email me if you want to sort this out in details and save at least half of your cart, otherwise I can't do anything for you, this is not a customer service topic and I will do no further comments on this publicly

I have no problem with people complaining about GT, it happens approx once every 900 orders and sometimes for good reasons - As every store we rely on plugins, contractors, software and libraries that can have bugs - everybody is always offered compensation when it happens. And Swiftly beyond that

So I urge you :
- Answer to the email, negotiate an agreement that will make you happy and I will be happy to solve your problem.

I have no hard feelings with anyone, maybe I sould like a dick and I'm sorry for that (not gonna lie that seeing people ranting online about you after a long day of work doesn't set a very good mood), but GT's purpose is to be a good deal for both vendors and consumers and I intend for it to stay that way

4) You have a credibility problem.

Look inward, reflect.

The choice is yours how you want to proceed.

Others can decide if they want to buy from a person who operates this way.

It's way more than a "problem" at this point. And I have decided and will always recommend others don't buy from a person who operates this way

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back