• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish 'Office Toy' Jason! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'm Jason's Boss and he my 'Office-Toy'. Jason is 6' aged 23 years and ambitious and knows he plays the game my way is the route forward and his Porsche Carrera proves this but he is in my control, well mine and Colin's my right hand man and thanks to some incriminating photos Jason bound to us or he'd lose his job, the car, his designer wardrobe and 'Harrods' allowance and his girlfriend Louise as he is straight but for Jason money talks.

Jason came to be interviewed last year and I immediately found him attractive and having potential as he sat opposite me, dark haired and dark brown eyed his Romany look evident and I had noted big feet when he came into the office. As we spoke I dropped my pen and retrieved it to see his feet in black loafer shoes but saw his black socked feet on top of his shoes and he trying to slip them in his shoes so smiling at him said he need not worry about putting his shoes on and he said his feet got very sweaty so often needed cooling down and I said they seemed big feet and he smiled and said size 13's!

I then noted the office was closing and all staff left and asked Colin my right hand guy to join us and Colin came in and moving to the leather sofa in my office I noted Jason had replaced his shoes and said unless Colin objected I was willing for Jason to work for us and liked his determined attitude to succeed and he needed to listen to his Boss and Jason smiled knowing he had the job which paid £30,000 per annum and saying this winked at him as lifting his right leg I pulled off his shoe and same with his left shoe saying I had told him to keep his shoes off. I noted Jason looked uneasy so suggested to Colin to make Jason a drink and he said a rum and cola would be good and I knew Colin would add the tab.

Jason began drinking as we did and assured us he having no need to rush home as he lived alone in a bed-sit and his girlfriend out of the country in New Zealand for a month visiting her parents and sister. Colin and I saw the tab working and we told Jason that he suited our needs and I then began the teasing saying to Colin that Jason has big size 13 feet that he says sweat a lot so with me I've told him he need not wear shoes and now I'm beginning to smell them so yes Jason your feet do seem to sweat a lot but big feet often sweat!

"Colin hold his feet up for me!" I said

Jason reacted drowsily saying "What’s the deal with you and my feet?"

I stared at Jason and then both black nylon socked soles and said having had great problems finding work having a criminal record that I'd bet he couldn't believe his luck as I leaned closer to his soles winking at Colin as I smelled them and Jason wiggled his socked toes involuntarily and gasped as I fondled his socked feet saying they felt very warm and moist and his job depended on him pleasing his Boss.

Jason looked uneasy as I fondled his feet and said "I'm not Gay so stop please yeah!"

"Jason I can stop but your job is then on the line and this just between you, me and Colin but your choice but you certainly have potential to succeed with feet like these and with no competition do you understand me Jason?"

“So I get the job letting you mess with my feet that's what you mean!" he said

"Me and Colin have fun with you, yeah that's the deal so make your decision Jason, you able to move to a new place and reckon soon enough have your dream car and dress to kill in designer gear but depends if you are as seriously ambitious as I believe you are and if so then your feet lead the way but yes they'll be massaged, tickled and your toes sucked and licked!"

The bulge in my trousers let Jason know I was serious as I sniffed his socked feet and looked at him getting more and more sleepy and he looking uneasy as eyes closed I told Colin time to get him to my place and leaving the office via the back door soon driving through central London to my home in Sevenoaks, Kent. We got Jason into the basement playroom and secured to the playtable naked except for his socks.

An hour later we returned and Jason was awake and yelled "What the fuck, why am I naked?"

"Why Jason because you want the job and to keep it and the benefits serve to please your Boss!"

"Fuck I'm not Gay I've told you I'm not Gay!" he yelled

"Jason if you were you would not be offered the job so how much do you want to impress your girlfriend, family and friends at how successful you are, you want to do this right with your history more so yes!"

"Well yeah I guess but.."

"Jason prove it and rub your socked feet together, secured together now rub them together!"

"Mmmm fuck they smell good, Colin take the other stool and have a sniff of these up ended soles and that's why you're on your stomach Jason, it's not your dick that interests me!" I said seeing him squrim a little.

I then rubbed my face on his socked soles and deeply inhaled them and their strong aroma got me hard immediately!

"Fuck this is sick, it's perverted c'mon not my feet please!" Jason said

"Jason you decide your feet or your job and I'm not playing games with you!" I said sternly!

"Okay okay I guess but no telling anyone!"

"Okay so relax your feet and rub them in my face so I really get the strong aroma of them! Did you know Jason that the soles of the feet contain over 200,000 nerve endings which make them very sensitive; ticklish!"

Jason did as told and then I began to massage both socked feet as Colin watched intently as I pressed my face to each socked sole rubbing my mouth and nose over his toes deeply inhaling their musky smell and he flinching told him to hold his feet still and used my nose to massage each sole and sniffing his socked soles saying I was sure Louise never did this and silence from him answered that!

"So Jason are your feet ticklish?" "Colin do you think they will be?" "If they are Jason I guess 13 will be your unlucky number!"

I lightly stroked his right sole with one finger and then his left sole and an immediate reaction with socked feet flinching

"I guess you are huh Jason! You see that Colin?” I asked and he responding "Oh yeah he is!"

I ran more fingers up and down both socked feet as they wiggled and his toes clenched trying to erase the ticklish sensation and a devious tickler enjoyed exploring and toying with Jason's feet hearing him trying to not laugh and told him it was good he presented me with this challenge! I knew they were ticklish though and their musky smell really appealed to me and told to do so he wriggled his socked toes again for me.

"Okay Jason now you need to really fight to not give in to the inevitable as you will submit to me in defeat when I tickle the fuck out of your bare feet and Jason it will tickle!" I said menacingly and traced one finger along the length of each sole the moment they were bared!

"Oh yes look at these awesome feet Colin, such great toes and all in size order too and reckon suckable toes but really ticklish feet and huge and warm n' sweaty bare feet that are so ticklish, you feel that yes Jason, my fingers slowly sliding up n' down the soles of your warm and sweaty feet and in between your toes, another man's fingers molesting your straight feet and your Boss tickle, tickle , tickle!"

“HAGH—AGHHAHAGGHH!!! HAHAHGHHAHA!! FUKCEH YOU HAHAHA FUUCKK YOUuUHehHAHAHAAHAGGH!C-Not--Noot MyYyHAHAA FEET HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”

“Oh Yeah your feet are perfectly ticklish, so sensitive to touch and perfect ticklish targets vulnerable, helpless and exposed!" I said pressing my thumbs into his arches and stroking up n' down the sweating soles of his feet driving Jason crazy as I explored every area of his feet for ticklishness and discovered stroking under his toes really gets to him and sawing the feather in between them a killer for him!

What I love doing most though is orally teasing them so really lapping the soles of his feet, sucking, nibbling and licking all of his toes which drives him ballistic! I continued running my fingers lightly along both bare soles facing me remarking they were such smooth feet as the ticklish sensations tormented him horribly with a focus on the base of his toes and in between them as well as along the soles and specifically liking his shaking when stroking the middle of each bare sole!

“AAHAHAHAOOHHAAHAASSHIITTAHAHA“AHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAAHA NOONOOOAHAHAHAHHASSTTOPPPPPAHHA!”

"Okay more tickling until you repeat this and say it like you mean it so you say this ... “I want you to get up close and personal with my ripe feet. I want to sense you burying your face in them and sniffing them for me.”

Hesitantly Jason did and I teased him that he didn't need to ask me to but seeing as he had done that I felt obliged to satisfy his need but now it wasn't me who sniffed them and ran their nose over both soles and under and in between his toes as I got excited watching Colin torment Jason's feet. He scraped his fingers along the centre of each hypersensitive sole and alternated from foot to foot

“AHAHAHAHFUUCCKIINNNNGGGHAHAHAHASSTOOPPUUAAHAHAHHA HAHAHHAAAAA!”

Soon enough all ten of Colin's fingers were scribbling all over both hideously senstive soles as Jason squirmed violently writhing on the play table as the more tickled they were the more horribly ticklish they became and Colin a more aggressive tickler than me! He stroked up n' down the length of both soles and like me enjoys seeing feet reacting to being tickle tortured!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHFFUUUCCCKKKAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"So Jason working for us I am going to play with your feet now and once a week after work whether you like it or not or as I say let you go but the latter option a foolish one to take and especially for someone with drive and amabition to make something of himself in life right!"

"Yeah but my feet they're sensitive, you know ticklish and I can't handle them played with!"

"Oh okay well Colin looks like Jason here won't be joining us after all!" I said knowing Jason would be desperate to stay

"No wait guys look can't you guys think of something else!" pleaded Jason knowing the opportunity he was losing

No Jason so you go that!" I told him menacingly

"Yeah okay I hear you and I guess HAHAHHAHASHIITHAHAHHAHAHATICKLESHAHHAHAHA!"

"Mmmmmm Your feet smell awesome Jason and react so well you tease me deliciously so over-time in the office will be compulsory on some nights and no excuses, fuck Colin would you look at these two feet and the reaction to the lightest strokes and hold his toes back thanks, ready Jason going to stroke under your toes!"

"HEEHEEEHEEEEHEEEEHNOOOHAHAHAHAHEEHEEE!"

"Oh yes that's great, Colin we have a live one for sure and tickling his feet drives him wild like a man possessed and time to tickle these feet more viciously up n' down your soles like this Jason seeing your bound body squirm withstanding really is a turn on for me and earns you a decent wage, so your literally selling your soles and I am expert at delivering effective tickle torment tell him Colin!"

"Okay Dean; well I'm 27 yrs Jason and been working with Dean four years and drive a BMW and have a four bedroom house in Chelsea and a villa in the Algarve, Portugal with Fiona my wife and our two kids who are privately educated and helped by the fact though smaller than yours my size 11 feet excruciatingly ticklish, I still hate anyone playing with them right Dean?"

"Yeah you do Colin you do and especially orally but last night secured to my bed with bare feet nicely sweaty and always tasty endured and believe me Jason; Colin her endures this happening, his licklish feet with me two or three hours being lapped by me like a cat lapping milk, you call it hellacious right!"

"Oh fuck yeah, licklish agony especially on my feet hot n' sweaty immediately out of shoes n' socks, you're evil Dean fuckin' evil and have me laughing my stupid head off and desperate to get free as if I've been struck by lightening but my feet are the deal and that's that right!"

"You got that right Colin and the combo of my non-stop tickling fingers and your feet being licked or lickled drives you ballistic but your problem having ticklish and tasty toes and sensual and salacious soles and they'll be times Jason that you and Colin will both be secured and I enjoying a foot-feast but for you both good for business!"

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAFUUUCK NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" was Jason's reaction as my tongue licked in between his slender and sensitive toes an unexpected sensation but he ordered to tell me to do so Jason was learning to play by my rules

“Lick em” he ordered me and then "HHAHAHAHAHHAPPPLEASE STOOOPIT TOOMCUCUCHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

"Too much Jason, no not enough fuck you and Colin have feet that are addictive and going to see you are rivals for my attention and tickle fights will amuse me, fun to see you tickling the fuck out of eachother!" I said as my fingers spider tickled the soles of Jason's huge ticklish feet!

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

I focused my tickling attention on one foot then the other and on Jason's arches so he felt the full power of my merciless tickling, intense tickling saying his feet securely bound for my pleasure with his helpless and vulnerable feet and then stopped but had Colin put his right foot on my lap and pulled off his black slip on shoe and slid my finger inside his right sock making him flinch and stroked and an instant reaction intensifying peeling his sock off and stroking his bare instep

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEEHEHEHEE!"

"You hear that Jason, just from stroking one of Colin's insteps a very ticklish part of his feet!"

Jason nodded silently but then endured more deliberately hellish torment as my fingers scribbled all along the length of both of his feet from heels to the base of his toes

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAOOKKOOKKKAAHHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEEHEEEAH HAHAHAHAAHAHAOKAYHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"Okay what Jason, are you giving me permission to tickle and lickle your feet is that it?"

"Nooo Please no more it's enough I can't handle this ticklish shit!" Jason said

I winked at Colin who smiled as he licked the soles of Jason's feet and sucked and licked and nibbled his toes as I took the video and faced Jason with it as he freaked as facing Jason looked back at Colin and said the feather treatment Colin, in between his toes and the quill end slowly dragged along his soles!"

"NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAFUUCKHEEHEEEHEEAHAHAHAHAHAHASTOOOP HHAHAHAAFUCKERAHAHAHAHANOOOHEEHEEEAHAHA!"

"That's it Jason great expressions for this video which will go viral if you now tell me you are not going to play by my rules, Colin is a bastard of a tickler and learned from me but so will you and you''ll have reason for revenge on his feet and you'll be involved in punishing other guys so you ready or not?"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAPLEASEGETHIMOFFAHAHAHAHAANOOTHEFEATHE RAHAAHHAHAHAANOOOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" Jason having laughed constantly found and finds the feather quill a lethal weapon, tickling tool but I told Colin to stop and he did. Jason a sweaty mess as I gently stroked his soles, his extremely sensitive soles and then again Coilin held Jason's toes back whilst I stroked the base of them driving Jason absolutely berserk!

I then took his toes in my mouth foot by foot and a mouthful so all five at a time and sucking and licking them making good use of my tongue, lickig his arches and soles ravenously as he knows submission to my evil tickling ways guarantees him a very comfortable and lucrative lifestyle that he and Louise enjoy! The other night he worked overtime and still hates this part of his contract but he's signed the dotted line so Colin and me waiting in the office and soon Jason's shoes off as Colin sat astride him on the carpeted floor and I having a good smell of Jason's feet through his socks and had him wiggle his socked toes in my face and rub his socked feet in my face and smothering my nose with his socked toes telling me to sniff them and I loving their warmth and moist feel against my face.

I then slowly removed his socks, revealing his soft, sweaty soles and Jason wiggled his toes and rubbed his feet together to make them smellier and I inhaled their masculine odour now addicted to the scent of his feet and he telling me to sniff his toes and the soles of his ripe feet and then he stuck his stinky toes in my mouth and then withdrawing them traced my lips with his toes and told me to open my mouth again and fed me his toes and told me to taste his sweating feet and rubbed his sweaty soles in my face as I licked his soles! As he knows though I am still in control as this is not subserviance on my part, I choose to enjoy his feet as he is straight and so submits to his soles licked and toes sucked of his days sweat! Sometimes I make him stroke his own dick and stroke his balls as I lick the soles of his feet and suck his toes and he jerks himself offI having his feet orally serviced and then has them tickled as a punishment and super-sensitive having shot his load!

The other night though I had another plan I had told Jason about and I told Colin to lie on the office floor and secured his ankles together saying tonight his feet were going to be tickled and blindfolded him as I then unlaced his black oxfords and removed them from his warm and sweaty size 11 feet and then winked at Jason as I sat on Colin's legs letting him think it was Jason and Jason wasted no time peeling off Colin's socks and alternated between licking and tickling the soles of Colin's bare feet and glad it wasn't him being victimised by me and Colin was on a revenge kick and licked both Colin's feet and sucked and licked his toes with a vengeance.

Jason tickled Colin's feet mercilessly and smiled finding the more he tickled them, the more ticklish they got with Colin begging me to stop as he squirmed, begged and pleaded as Jason was taking out his frustrations at being our tickling toy on Colin's horribly sensitive feet as the tables turned. I indicated to Jason what to do next and he knew not to break the rules so obeyed me and nibbled Colin's toes and ran fingers along the soles of his feet and sucked on Colin's toes and then said

"Yeah Colin it's me Jason with your feet tonight, sniffing your toes, licking them and your soles, getting to know your feet as much as you have got to know mine and fuck you are ticklish and as ticklish as me you fucker so teasing my feet and getting a thrill, a kick from that then you know what to expect from me now that the boot is on the other foot although right now I have two bare size 11 ticklish feet to enjoy torturing!"

"NOOOOSOOORYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STOOOPAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAITTICKLESAHAHAHAHATOOOMUCHAH AHAHAHAHA!"

"Colin and Jason you are both my 'Office Toys' and live well due to this fact but you are rivals and that's that and tonight I felt it time for Jason to experience your feet Colin as you have experienced his but one rule for you both and that being you both always have sweaty feet socked and bare for me to savour the aromas of and inviting of me sucking and nibbling your toes and licking them and the soles of your feet and tickle torturing them wherever and whenever I decide, you got that!"

The guys agreed and on my instruction called their partners saying a deadline at work needing their attention this Friday night and they'd be home Sunday sometime and both left with me for my home in Sevenoaks where they'd spend the weekend with me and their feet at my disposal and some tickling fights between them both on the agenda to amuse me as engaging in pleasing their Boss pays their monthly salaries!

Last edited:
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back