• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She finally relented

JaySnow

TMF Master
My wife and I were in having some "alone time" and it was wonderful. She teases me with her feet and I'll get some good tickles in. Well the other day I got hold of her foot and I began using my tongue to tickle her foot and toes w/o abandon! Normaly it's way too much for her but this time she just threw her head back and began heartily laughing and pounding the bed with her fists and moaning at the same time. She was laughing to tears. It was AMAZING! Here's my wife's perfect feet and toes that I tongue tickled. My head is still swimming from it. 31 years of marriage and her feet are AMAZING!
1B6F788D-D7E7-47A8-8E7B-816F3542955C.jpeg459FCB84-D4E5-4676-B571-F64C73C36066.jpegEF0EE6E3-00F4-427A-9E27-C5A1F34643F2.jpeg59BFF9CE-339F-4B69-A8CE-5E13CFF8077E.jpeg

You are a very lucky guy!
Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

lucky man i love hear that laugh as lick her tooties hope that tickled that much she was crying from all that laughter must tasty soles lick beween each toe.

After 31 years of marriage? Wow, thats really an accomplishment these days. People are quick to divorce. Awesome.
And yes, she does have nice feet.

Jay. You are the man. She must be some woman.

Very fine close up soles pictures.

Your wife has lovely soles.

Thanks for the posts.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. She's not one of us but bless her soul she willingly participates for me. She really goes nuts when I use my tongue and rarely let's me us it on her soles and toes. She was really great about it yesterday as well. It's great having her willingly surrender to me to tickle her a d she does her very best to last a good while. She went into silent laughter when I started tongue tickling her toes. I'll give her a break from it for a while. She's such a good sport. She's even willing toet me out her I. Stocks but I HAVE to build them to look like anything but since my M.I.L. Lives with us and where do u hide them LMAO. One day. If any of you guys have suggestions I'm all ears. I'm want them with the toe ties as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back