• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Too Good To Be True

JosephineBlack

TMF Novice
Too good to be true.

That’s kind of the mentality I had every time I stumbled across stories about people meeting IRL or at special events to ‘play.’ My own experiences had been so disappointing, I was over the idea that I would ever find a compatible partner.

But then one day I got a message.

And it seemed different.

It felt different.

Turns out,
he was different.

In fact, he is absolutely perfect.
Devastatingly sexy.
Unbelievably ticklish.
So damn good.

Too good to be true.

Except that it’s NOT. It's true and it's amazing, and it blows my mind that I get to be this lucky. It feels like I somehow found the fucking needle in the haystack. I can’t express strongly enough just how perfectly our desires align with one another. It’s more than just your average Ler and Lee meeting up because they happen to live in the same time zone.

We talk. We fantasize. We plan. And when we meet, each time is better than the last. Having built this strong foundation during Covid lockdown, we created an atmosphere that encourages play and experimentation.

It’s better than fiction.

I never could have dreamed that responding to a couple of posts on this forum would lead to this opportunity to fulfill lifelong desires, but here we are. Tickling for us includes a sexual component and exploring that together has been incredible. Beyond anything that I could have imagined – and believe me, we’ve imagined quite a bit since we were on Covid lockdown for so long.

I know this probably comes off as bragging and you’re not really wrong, but I couldn’t help but want to share this in the exact place where it all started.

Stay ticklish friends!

Well, good for you gal. Good luck for the future.

Glad you've found your tickle match. :)
Wish more people would post their good experiences.

Good for you! It's always nice to hear of someone's success here!

Not bragging. You are sharing an awesome relationship and offering encouragement to your fellow forum members.

Good for you and enjoy the tickles!

Not bragging. You are sharing an awesome relationship and offering encouragement to your fellow forum members.

Good for you and enjoy the tickles!
Sorry to nitpick, but where is he offering encouragement?

Honestly I think no encouragement is better because I couldn't take "don't lose hope/there's someone out there for you" bullshit because the odds of finding a perfect partner are like 1:1000000. It's pure luck.

Sorry if this comes off as rude, but I have depression/am suicidal and have read a fair share of bullshit advice. This post didn't traumatize me solely because OP was thoroughly understanding of the gift he was given and didn't try to give cheesy hope to others. And I don't mean OP would be responsible if it did traumatize me, because he couldn't have predicted 0.01% of people could have such adverse reactions to the post and honestly he shouldn't care, this isn't r/SuicideWatch.

Congratulations OP, I'm jealous but at the same time glad at least someone succeeds in life! I hope this state will be forever.

Wysłane z mojego DRA-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Jay, I hope you are feeling better. Remember that a mood disorder is only a mood that a chemical reaction in your brain. That is treatment for it. With talking about your problems with a therapist. You are not alone.
Facebook figured out that social media posts can trigger anger and frustration in people who are sad. That you feel like you can't share you're enthusiasm for OP. Is understandable in this situation. You must seek support at once. Suicide is a permanent answer to a very temporary problem. Until then, please read the book Compassion and Self Hate By Dr. Theodore Rubin. MD. He wrote this book in his despair. He got help in a hospital and sold 4 million copies on the Best Seller list. Save your own life, Jay. At least read get educated medication and talk it out! Even call the prevention line is 1-800- 273- talk.
When I read this post I was happy for this couple that just met, but yes she should be careful in a pandemic that anything can go wrong. But when you live you have to risk sadness not everyone is going to meet all your needs in a relationship. I hope you find help and eventually happiness and contentment. Let me know how it goes. I studied and even became a grief counseling chat roleplaying psychology student. I have photos and a chat service to talk about anything. I even had my own office! The best thing that ever happened to you may not have happened yet. Don't lose this opportunity to find peace and peace of mind. When we kill ourselves we spite ourselves 99 % of you, is fine. But the 1% you are unhappy that leads to depression and mental illness. Blessings and best wishes. Mrs Robbins.

Sorry to nitpick, but where is he offering encouragement?

Honestly I think no encouragement is better because I couldn't take "don't lose hope/there's someone out there for you" bullshit because the odds of finding a perfect partner are like 1:1000000. It's pure luck.

Sorry if this comes off as rude, but I have depression/am suicidal and have read a fair share of bullshit advice. This post didn't traumatize me solely because OP was thoroughly understanding of the gift he was given and didn't try to give cheesy hope to others. And I don't mean OP would be responsible if it did traumatize me, because he couldn't have predicted 0.01% of people could have such adverse reactions to the post and honestly he shouldn't care, this isn't r/SuicideWatch.

Congratulations OP, I'm jealous but at the same time glad at least someone succeeds in life! I hope this state will be forever.

Wysłane z mojego DRA-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

:bubbleheart::bubbleheart::bubbleheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back