• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish College Principal! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Mr. Rider you might be the college Principal but right now unless you want your reputation destroyed you're my toy got it!" I told the 6' 33 year old attractive married man

"Please let's talk my wife would be destroyed hearing about this, let me pay you what you want, please it would destroy my career, ruin me!"

"Yes it would which is why you will do as I say, you've told me she's away with the kids the weekend so you won't be missed so you play by my rules and my lips remain sealed as yours will about what happens with me right!"

"What do you want?"

"First off get stripped, suit off but leave briefs and socks on then get on the bed!"

"What look please let's work something out!"

"Okay stay dressed and get out and see what happens, your choice I said.

Needless to say he stripped and was secured to the bed on his back. I looked at him holding his black loafer shoe and slid my hnd inside it saying it felt warm n' moist and a size 12 then sniffed inside it and told him that in his favour it smelled good and loved the confused look on his face.

"Seems to me Mr. Rider you're in a particularly ticklish situation as my guess being you're a sensitive guy but one way to find out but let's secure this blindfold as it heightens sensations and I want you to benefit from my expertise!"

I kneeled at the foot of the bed by two large feet secured together in tight black socks that clearly showed every contour, every curve of his feet and told him I was intrigued by what his feet in his socks looked like seeing the shape of his toes and the length of his feet and sensing their warmth and rich smell and wanting to check them out smiling as he flinched!

"Look please please Matt don't touch my feet I hate that, really can't stand it yeah please come on let's work this out!" he pleaded

"Mr. Rider the only workout to happen is one for your feet so you better get used to it Mmmmmm you have an awesome foot smell Mmmmmmmm I've noticed in your office you are often in your socks so figured your feet getting hot n' sweaty as I like 'em and have lusted after them for months and having them squirm at my delicate touch!"

Mr. Rider unconsciously rubbed his socked feet together as secured together easily done and told him that was good as it made them even more warm and musky as wiggling his toes would so he better do it. He hesitated but knew who was in control and so sensibly obeyed instructions as I said in shoes and socks all day, his feet hot that it must feel good to free them and to stretch his toes for me then to clench them, then to splay them which he did reluctantly.

"So you don't like your feet touched as too ticklish so I need to remember this massaging them both, rubbing them and you not able to stop me so fairer of me to consider your helplessness and vulnerability so first let's massage your socked feet and if it does tickle then feel free to laugh as my neighbours are away on vacation and I will enjoy hearing you enjoying yourself!"

I leaned close to both feet and breathed his foot smell in deeply and nuzzled the warm, moist and manly smelling contours against my cheeks and pushed my face against both socked soles ignoring him asking me to please stop that it wasn't right but told him to shut up and press his socked soles into my face and both flat against my face I was aroused by them and kissed the soles of his socked feet as he instinctively clenched his toes so told him unclench them and keep them flat on my face and he pressed his feet reluctantly against my face.

"Please come on let me go this is weird, come on leave my feet alone yeah!" he said

"Wiggle your socked toes Mr. Rider let me see it or it'll be worse for you!" I told him and he did as I breathed in his foot smell and then told him to rest his socked feet on the bed and breathed in deeply savouring their musky smell and rubbed my face over them as he flinched and told him I was going to do something to make him flinch!

"Noo please, please don't tickle my feet please!" he begged

"Well it might tickle Mr. Rider we'll see!" I said

I then began to lick his socked toes tasting his sweat licking his toes through his socks and slowly saying his socks being thin nylon he must be feeling my tongue and my inner animal unleashed he was going to experience my tongue saying his dirty, sweaty socks really turned me on and his socked feet needed my tongue all over them and had himself to blame having big sweaty feet!

"Mmmm Mr. Rider these feet tastier, smellier than I dared imagine and now you will do everything I say you got that!"

He nodded so I told him to lightly rub his sweaty socked feet in my face and as he did I smelled both feet and nuzzled my nose against both soles and told him to wiggle his toes knowing how humiliating this was for the straight man and then to stop and place his feet on the bed again and I caressed them and smelled his toes. The intoxicating smell of his masculine foot odour excited me as I took each foot in turn, gripped the ankle and deeply inhaled!

"What the hell are you doing sniffing my stinking feet come on Matt stop it!" he said feeling very uncomfortable.

"Mr. Rider your feet smell good, so hot so yes having a good sniff of them and you being straight feeling very uneasy which adds to my pleasure as you'd never welcome another guy doing this, touching you anywhere but with ticklish feet definitely not your feet!"

I leaned close so both sweaty socked feet were in my face and began massaging his socked feet saying surely it felt good having tired feet after work this Friday night and it was going to be a long night!"

"Please no I don't like this, it's sick come on stop please!"

"Mr. Rider no need to be embarrassed, it's just me and you and your feet so another secret we'll be sharing!" I taunted him and pressed my nose up to his soles positioning it underneath his toes on the ball of each foot in turn and then breathed in the masculine but clean scent of his feet. An intoxicating but not overpowering odour, and was immediately aroused. My fingers couldn’t wait to pounce on and attack both naked soles with spider tickles from my tickler fingers!

"What you like is sick Mr. Rider so again press your sweaty socked feet in my face so I sense the radiating warmth as you smear your foot sweat on my face inhaling their intense odour I can't get enough of but let's have a look at your bare feet!"

Both socks damp with his sweat and my saliva peeled off, his feet awesome, high arches, long toes, nicely shaped masculine feet that smelled like feet and I grabbed his right bare foot and pulled it to my face and began to suck his toes and he flinched violently

"Uuuugh noo come on ahhh nooo!"

"Oh yes Mr. Rider fuck yes!" I said and licked the sole of his right foot from heel to toes which deliciously tasty I sucked on more saying they were so sweaty and tasty as I sucked on them wildly and stopping telling him to wiggle his toes which he knew he had to do and wiggling in front of my face I sucked on them eagerly!

I then nibbled each sole and slowly licked the sweat on the soles of his feet and this tickled him but he didn't want to give me the satisfaction that it was but his feet flinching it was easy to tell.

"You know Mr. Rider I thought my nibbling your toes and feet might tickle but perhaps not so grazing my teeth along your insteps I guess won't either but see you seem to be getting a stiff dick, it's odd that isn't it that even sucking a straight guy's toes will make him hard and you know what there's no way to stop it. I have had guys begging me to tickle torture their feet as I tell them until they do and invite me to do so that I will deny them relief and it always makes them angry already frustrated and whether they like it or not as with you I am going to suck your toes, wildly flick my tongue between them and massage the soles of your feet and the harder I suck your toes the harder your dick will be Mr. Rider!"

I noticed when I licked between his toes that Mr. Rider squirmed more so I tongue fucked him between his toes, lapped at his toes saturating his feet with my saliva as he quivered and tried to pull his toes out of my mouth but I held his ankles with all my strength and continued to swallow his toes as he was desperate to cum! I took my mouth off them and buried my nose under his bare toes which smelled amazing and my tongue licked both soles and then slid in between his toes again as I hungrily and voraciously slurped all the sweat from his feet and licked and sucked and nibbled his toes!

"Mr. Rider you are being very brave but let me tell you that I will be exploring the various sensitivities of each of your feet. I will move from area to area testing its ticklishness so that I can eventually deliver the best tickling routine possible to your bare feet. I will be tickling your heels and the balls of your feet. I will pay close attention to your insteps and also to the outside edges of your feet. I will ensure to tickle the tops of your feet and the areas around your ankles and I will, of course, be tickling your toes. When I focus on your bare toes I will be tickling them individually and as a group, but I will be tickling the tops, the bottoms and in between them. I will also ensure to tickle the spaces under your toes, where your toes connect to the balls of your feet.”

I told him I knew he would fight the ticklish sensations but this was pointless as it was going to tickle, really tickle and not to worry laughing loudly as if it annoyed me that I would gag him and remined him this being our secret or his secret would be exposed and divorce an inevitability and this would be expensive seeing his wife was the daughter of Senator Jones and we knew the influence he held! I then held back the toes of his right foot and lightly stroked the sole as he fought to hold his laughter and continued lightly stroking up n' down the arch and then leaned into his foot and grazed my teeth over his arch. Mr. Rider began to lose his composure and soon laughed.

"There you go Mr. Rider that' wasn't so hard was it and glad your feet are licklish as something I really enjoy indulging in and my tongue is wicked and merciless weapon and feet sweaty and tasty like yours I have an insatiable appetite for!"

I traced my tongue up his soles and back and forth across his toes and seeing him writhe in ticklish agony was just as hot. I started to nibble on each sole in turn and loved the fact that he tried to pull each foot away but I gripped each foot tight and nibbled his arches and toes more and then stopped and massaged his feet saying the smoothness of his soles was so appealing to me continuing to massage them and he begged me to be gentle with his feet as he really couldn't stand the tickling and I told him the problem was that big, straight feet tasting and smelling like his were made for tickling and teasing and tormenting!

I placed my index finger near the base of his toes on his left foot as his toes curled hard down onto my probing finger and very slowly glided my index finger down and around his soft, smooth sole. I explored every inch with my finger, paying attention to every twitch and reaction and his efforts to not laugh amused me and I licked my finger and then drew circles in the centre of each sole! My fingers then explored the balls of both feet and then broke him as he hysterically laughed as my fingers scribbled all over both feet simultaneously! Loved seeing his wiggling toes clench and splay uncontrollably as his body spasmed on the bed!

"Hahahahahahaha! No! N-n-nahahahahahahahahahaha!Hahahahahahaha! P-p-plehehehehehehehehehehe! Stop! Stahahahahahahahahahaha! My f-fehehehehehehehehehehe!"

So close to both feet and tickled with both hands at once his toes brushed my face in ticklish torment and my nose near them I deeply inhaled his foot smell as the insidious tickles continued.

"P-p-p-lehehehehehehehehehease! Hahahahaha! T-thahahahaha! E-enough!hehehehehehehehe!" Mr. Rider yelled!

Finger tickling stopped as I nibbled on each foot in turn and again a licklish reaction from him as I feasted on each foot making sure I tasted every inch of both salty, sweating feet and his smooth soles a delight to lick and nibbling his toes really got me hot and sucking on them all as at the same time lightly stroking each sole so his toes of the foot stroked wiggled in my mouth and my tongue slid in between each toe. I then looked at each foot saturated with his sweat and my saliva and smelled them! Then resumed licking each foot in turn as he moaned as my tongue slid in between his toes one by one.

"No p-please, stop it, PLEEEEASE! You can't do this! I--"

"Shut the fuck up Mr. Rider!" I said making the tickling more intense as now using a feather and running it over his toes and then in between all ten of his toes and over his insteps.

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" Mr. Rider tried and failed to beg me to stop as laughing so hard that he wasn't capable of intelligibly vocalizing his pleas.

I tickled both feet with a vengeance inflicting relentless ticklish and tormenting sensations on his feet and using both ends of the feather to do so and scraping the quill end of the feather the length of each sole was a real killer and told him in Burma an English student had been tickle tortured by police running chopsticks up and down the soles of his feet and tickling torture often effective and useful as leaving no physical marks but saying for me the sight of bare feet secured and vulnerable a turn on and straight guys most as they not used to their feet messed with, so foot-virgins and fun to break in! I studied his feet saying they were handsome masculine feet with heat coming from them and a rich scent with ten such suckable toes, his feet very tasty as I rubbed them adding and to top it all insanely ticklish and proceeded to replace both socks!

"Oh Matt thanks I coudn't take much more honestly!"

"Mr. Rider your socks now exposing your heels and let me tell you why! Two sonicares are going to be secured inside your socks and meaning electric toothbrushes and the brush part so revolving bristles placed at your toes and activated as I am going to have you tell me how you found out your feet are so horribly ticklish and when you tell me they'll stop!"

'Bzzzzzzzzzzz' Bzzzzzzzzzzz' "No please ahahahahahaha stoopahahahahahaa!"

"My brother ahahahaha stoop pleasehahahahaha can'tahahahaaha telllyouaahahahaalaughingahahahaa!"

"Yes you have a point so socks on getting feet warmer tell me you say your brother; older or younger?"

"Older by a year and he would threaten me and then lift the covers off the end of my bed, we shared the same room and I sometimes wore socks in bed in Winter so be gagged with a sock as he told me my feet needed a warm-up. I was scared of him so an easy victim even at 18yrs old when after 2 years in the military he returned to live at home, he'd lightly tickle my feet and increase the tickling telling me to be a brave soldier boy saying something he'd done to newbies with others and can only imagine how they suffered as he was cruel and took his time! I left home after 6 months as couldn't take it, he's dead now as he took to drugs and mixed in the wrong company, the military changed Aaron and not for the better!"

'Bzzzzzzzzzzzzhahahhahahahaahanoooheeheeestooopaha hahahhaanooheeeheeheeahahahaha!"

"Tickles yes Mr. Rider!" I said not believing his tale but making no odds as liked seeing his feet flex like mad saying he was being a good boy wiggling his socked toes and working both socked feet into a nice sweat and providing me with entertainment! He suffered ten minutes as I wanted hands-on with his feet by then, the novelty of the distraction was gone! I de-activated the sonicares and removed them from his socked feet!

He futilely attempted to pull his feet away from my wiggling fingers but my grip as strong as my resolve, and I did not relent in my sadistic exploration of his ticklishness through both socks, light strokes under socked toes telling him the more they wiggled the more I'd tickle but so sensitive he couldn't hold them still so enjoyed giving him reason to wiggle them saying it maybe reminded him of his brother stroking his socked feet prior to his bare feet and saying his feet very hot n' sweating needed cooling off and then peeled off both socks and stroked the wrinkles on both soles and caressed every inch of his newly bared feet

"STOP! PLEASE! UHHH-HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! NO! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!!" I ignored him as I slid fingers in between his toes and his non-stop laughter so encouraging as I let him know as my fingers ran all over the tops and soles of his naked feet , toes to heels and strokes repeated again and again at varying intensities.

I ran my fingers along both of his sensitive feet simultaneously and his soft, hot, bare and hyper-ticklish feet felt the sensations of my wet, probing, searching, tongue on his arches as now he giggled non-stop, and his toes spreading and clenching and all wiggling uncontrollably. My tongue aiming for areas I know from experience house the majoroty of responsive, unprotected nerve endings and where the sensations of my warm, wet, and experienced tongue would be most felt: the entire plane of his arches and their salty taste and below the balls of both feet and and flicking my tongue between his toes!

"No no no no no no...! Ahahahahahahahaha!!..."

I was exhilarated dancing my fingers over his arches and the sensitive sides of his feet and then proceeded to torture all of his sweet spots, from under his toes to his heels, which were painfully ticklish to a soft caressing touch. Both of his feet totally sensitised I could really smell them and his feet brought out animal lust in me as I started to randomly scratch his soft, smooth soles on his taut but electric arches with my fingers concentrating on both feet simultaneously as it thrilled mw seeing him desperately trying to pull his ticklish feet away from me and my teasing, tormenting fingers! I rewarded this tickling his feet with both hands, his toes clenching and unclenching rhythmically! Then eyed his erect dick tenting his boxer shorts and stopped tickling his feet and pulled down his boxers and faced an erect dick and really shocked him taking a lick on the head of his dick and teased it with my tongue which drove Mr. Rider berserk!

"Fuck nooo please noot my dick aaaaah aaaaah!" he yelled

"Imagine it's your wife or Verity as she must have had a lick or two of her Uncle's lollipop right!" I taunted but he got the message as I kept my lips wrapped around his hot throbbing dick orally teasing him and then stopping to gently fondle his feet! I smelled them and deeply inhaled his foot smell and then licked the outer edges of his feet tickling them with my tongue and caressed his soles and suckled his toes and lightly caressed his soles as he bit his lips to not laugh as he knew if he did that I would be tempted to give him something to laugh about! I told him to ask me to suck his dick and I would stop teasing his feet but he shook his head so lightly caressed his soles and then stroked them a little faster but still relatively slow tickling but now stroking the tops of his feet and then both soles running fingers the length of his feet before pressing my face to them and using my skilled tongue on them saying their manly smell and taste was my addiction and nibbled his toes and worked my tongue expertly in between them saying he'd get used to this as he moaned at me burying my face into his soles.

"Mr. Rider clench and unclench your toes, right now stretch them now clench them, now wiggle them for me!" I told him and saying he seemed to be getting used to my touching his feet even liking it but he interjected

" I can't stand anyone playing with my feet!" he said

"I know you can't and a real shame as to keep your secret means these ticklish, licklish feet are mine to enjoy this weekend and whenever I want so in college too, in your office and not a damn thing you can do about it but we'll have fun! Yeah socked feet stretched into my lap having a daily stroke and you biting your lips so Miss Cartwright the secretary doesn't hear you, games like this are going to be played! Over time I'll be using multiple tickle tools too like feathers, brushes, tines of a fork, pip-cleaner just ways to make you laugh yourself silly for my amusement!

I slowly licked each foot, tongue tracing his arches and the balls of his feet and under his toes and explored all five toes of the foot before repeating the same pattern on his other foot. My tongue tickling drove him berserk but he had no choice but to just lie there and take it and I soaked his straight feet in saliva, just couldn’t get enough of the smell, the taste and the softness of his soles and toes!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OHH DON'THAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Mr. Rider giggled with wild laughter as I stroked both soles and then licked them all over and loving seeing him desperately clenching his toes as I was lickling his soles

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Was that ticklish, licklish Mr. Rider?"

"HAHAHAHAHA!NOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!STOP!HAHAHAHAHAA!P LEASE MATT HAHAHAHA!" he yelled

Instead I indulged in thoroughly tongue bathing both feet all over and then my fingers slid all over them and strokes under his toes really got to him and I was in total ecstasy as his feet perfectly appealed to me and I knew as they are still, both mine to enjoy and six months later still as smelly, tasty and ticklish and I promise him soon our arrangement will end but have no intention of it as addicted to his excruciatingly ticklish and licklish feet and forcing laughter from him drunk with my power over him, I could listen to his laughter all day and when I suck his toes that's when he really begs me as he did this first time!

"OOHHAHAHA!PLEEASE!HAHAHAHAHAHA!OH MATT NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOP"HAHAHAHAOKHAHAHAHA!ITS ENOUGH!

His feet were very, very sweaty and his fate sealed as his weekend of hellish tickling and lickling had just begun and especially sensitive on his feet after shooting his load so exploited this fact a lot and Sunday night he was a ticklish and licklish mess but was told to expect me in his office as his feet would need an examination and if he tried to avoid me that his secret would soon be common knowledge with all the consequences that means! So we meet usually one evening each week and feathers proved killers under his toes, a pipe-cleaner drawn in between his toes makes the big and masculine man soon giggle like a child!

What gets to him most is the lickling as both feet are so licklish all over but my tasting their saltiness and turned on by their rich manly scent makes him so tense and uncomfortable but all I want to hear and do are his muffled laughter and pleas as he helplessly squirms as his vulnerable feet are violated by me! His helpless giggling and laughter intoxicating! If only he could overcome the intense sensations bathing the nerve endings on his super ticklish soles of his feet in tortuous agony but no chance as I vary the tickling techniques I use as well as the levels of intensity!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back