• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

R.I.P. Stuck In The Stocks (version 1)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Alas, the day has come.

As of today, the original Stuck In The Stocks at Clips4Sale.com is no more. Due to a combination of things—new C4S policies, hardships following the covid pandemic, loss of video shooting space—I was forced to shut down the store.

I will say right now: this (hopefully) will be only a temporary thing. Looking for a new shooting locale and a new host. With luck, we'll be back, preferably sooner than later.

Stuck In The Stocks
August 1, 2005 — May 1, 2022

"It ain't over until we say it is!" — John "Bluto" Blutarsky, Faber College, 1962.

God damn, this was a kick in the stomach when I read this post. Knismo, you are truly one of the greats in this community! I'll never forget seeing one of your older clips when I had just started college back in '06 and just being blown away at the lees reaction to your tickles. Your stuff really had a massive impact on me as I began to explore this side of me when I was younger.

Hoping that you can bounce back and return to putting out amazing content. Good luck with everything and let us know if anything changes!

Hey Knismo, I feel your pain. If you figure it out, let us know. Thanks and good luck.

-Q.

Hello Knismo, I hope your goodbye isn't forever, because I've become a huge fan of your great videos over so many years and I wish from the bottom of my heart that I could buy and see great new videos from you again soon, see you then I wish you all the best and please let us know when it goes on, ok? Greetings STORK

wow. thank you for your work my friend. you for sure shaped my love for toe ties as i was coming up exploring my fetish. I would often picture girlfriends of mine in your stocks haha.. thanks brother

I’ve only discovered your content in the last couple of years, but was always impressed with the variety of models, the fact they were ‘normal’ women, how respectful you were to them and the sheer volume of clips you delivered.

I hope this is just a temporary hiccup, and wish you all the best in getting back to business soon. Good luck.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sorry to hear this man. Your studio had some of the most genuinely ticklish models ever. Your tickling techniques and tools were clearly pretty effective as well.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a new site and a new shooting location.

Sorry to hear that, best studio around. Hope to see a return some day.

Sucks that you had to close up shop and its even worse you had to take the store down so people can no longer buy your videos. I hope you're able to return.

I’ve only discovered your content in the last couple of years, but was always impressed with the variety of models, the fact they were ‘normal’ women, how respectful you were to them and the sheer volume of clips you delivered.

I hope this is just a temporary hiccup, and wish you all the best in getting back to business soon. Good luck.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What he said.

Oh no. Yeah echoing the sentiment of others. Hopefully only temporary. Your setup and models were some of the best most genuine tickling content out there that wasn't just a cash grab.

Hell move your equipment down here to Alabama, you can set up a studio at my house. Lol

oh man too bad....great stuff/....the best.......you should put the sessions on DVD....be glad to buy them!!

Last edited:
...can you elaborate?

This is just an educated guess based on some knowledge of the laws in question but I imagine it has to do with keeping records of signed and dated consent forms / identification.

In the last year or so, Clips4Sale has insisted you have this documentation for every model you work with.

So if you have a decade or more of clip history but you didn't ask models to sign documentation or take photocopies of their ID's with their birth dates clearly marked, you may have decided it is better to close your store willingly rather than having it shut down by the Clips4Sale company itself.

Again, this is speculation, but I have seen and heard about similar problems with other producers. In the "Wild West" days of Clips4Sale, you might not have felt the need to be a studious record keeper and now you're up the proverbial creek.

Another trouble, I've found, is that many producers did not keep hard copies of their clips. Once they uploaded them to Clips4Sale, that was the only way to access those files. So when you close down your site, or have it closed down by the company, you've suddenly lost your entire catalog.

It saddens me to think of all the quality (or even non-quality) content that has now disappeared into the ether.

This is just an educated guess based on some knowledge of the laws in question but I imagine it has to do with keeping records of signed and dated consent forms / identification.

In the last year or so, Clips4Sale has insisted you have this documentation for every model you work with.

So if you have a decade or more of clip history but you didn't ask models to sign documentation or take photocopies of their ID's with their birth dates clearly marked, you may have decided it is better to close your store willingly rather than having it shut down by the Clips4Sale company itself.

I'm an active content producer on Clips4Sale, and have been for many years. I'm well aware of their approval process.

"In the last year or so?". No. Clips4Sale has always expected you to keep these records for your models. They've always said that they can request them from you at any time, and you are expected to be able to produce them if they do. The only difference is that now they are enforcing this rule more strictly and expecting you to provide that information up front (...and this is precisely why). Nothing has changed.

Furthermore, all of those old clips? They've been "grandfathered" in. Clips4Sale has said that they will not force content creators to produce those documents for any clips uploaded prior to a specific date. I have hundreds of clips on my store. None of them have been contested.

So that's why I give any producer who says this is suddenly an issue the side-eye. This information is, and has always been, required of all adult content producers by federal law under 18USC2257. Failure to comply is a felony.

Someone who's been in business as long as Knismo should know better. There's nothing stopping him from simply complying with the law going forward. And if that's a problem, you have to ask yourself why that is.

Quite frankly, and this is nothing personal against Knismo, I don't even know the guy... it sickens me that "suddenly" expecting people to document consent and ownership of the clips they upload is such a huge issue for this community. Really makes you wonder. And hell, I'm gonna be a dick and go on the record and state that if you can't be bothered to follow the law with regards to consent and age verification, then you shouldn't be producing content for this community.

Another trouble, I've found, is that many producers did not keep hard copies of their clips. Once they uploaded them to Clips4Sale, that was the only way to access those files.

That's on them, then. Any idiot who uses computers regularly knows you should back up your work. That said, AFAIK you can log in with an FTP client and download your clips if you need to. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that one, I haven't used an FTP client with Clips4Sale in years.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back