• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aussie Tickle Friends

AussieSwitchM

Hey all,
Not sure if you're like me, but sometimes it gets a bit lonely having a tickle interest and everyone seeming so far away, and sometimes you just want to say hello to anyone.
This isn't a call for a tickle session, but just to open up to say feel free to send a message if you want someone to chat or talk to! I don't mind if you're a guy or girl... a lee or a ler or both... prefer bellies or armpits or feet. Happy to just chat and make friends, or even just chat if you're not feeling ok.
So yeah... message any time if you want to chat, rp, whatever! Am also on Discord if that's your preference (check my bio).

Fellow switch here always up for making new ticklebuds too! Over the big Pac pond in the USA in the gr8t Pac NW in Seattle area (ever been?), but always had a fascination with Australia, because you Aussie mates and shielas (did I get that right? Correct me if I'm wrong please!) are verrry cool to me and luv the accent! I can see being tickle partners, especially with the guys when I get over there someday.

Let's tickle chat buddy, get to know one another better, and see what unfolds from there. Btw have Discord now, new to it and luv it! Hmu soon, and we'll go from there!

Tickles for now,
Kevin. Btw your name?

Hope ya find some good mates!
Its definitely difficult but I always recommend jumping into things like fetlife to kick start your kink life!

Great to hear from some of you! Nice not to feel so lonely on this island XD
Kevin, feel free to add me on to Discord if you'd like! My user id is on my profile :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back