• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma's Going Cuckoo (an X-Men ticklefic) F/F F/M */F MF/F

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
Emma sighed as she stood from her desk, she'd done her best to ignore it but enough thoughts were on it in the academy that she had to take action.

"GIRLS!" she broadcasted out into the minds of her five charges. Each of them had been far too involved in their mischiefs today and she'd been putting off disciplining them for far too long. Scott always was saying she needed to be fair with all the students and not show favoritism to those that were family. She supposed he would know with three children as active X-men, two as students, and technically two more of them as...whatever the young Jean and Scott counted as. Speaking of that, she placed a hand to her temple and again told her girls to stop what they were doing and report to her.

Sophie looked up from where she sat, in another student's chambers. She frowned at Miss Frost having summoned her as she truly believed she was close to helping young Kevin with his touch deprivation problem. Elixir had been kind enough to help with that, even if it was after a bit of psychic persuasion by the former Phoenix. The golden-colored mutant ran his fingers all along the thinner student's ribs and ignored them as the skin on his fingers bubbled and cracked while he did so. With Sophie's help, he didn't notice the feeling at all and hadn't even noticed that he was being deceived.

To Joshua Foley, the one whose thighs he had trapped and whose stomach he was giving a rub-down was his deceased friend, the ever-shy Wallflower. He was more than happy to simply touch her skin and enjoy the sight of her smile after she'd been gone for so long. For Kevin Ford, nee Wither he saw the same and was happy to feel another's touch but was over the moon for it to be her. Neither suspected that they were being deceived by Sophie's telepathic abilities and neither ever would as she planned to wipe this half-hour of their memories clean. They would simply have a feeling of fulfillment from this time and wouldn't know why.

"NOW SOPHIE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED FOR MUCKING ABOUT WITH YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS, ONE TOO MANY TIMES YOUNG LADY."

Sophie pouted as she cut the strings on the boys mentally. They got up and left the room before regaining control of their senses and snarling at each other. Miss Frost would see, she thought to herself. These things were good even if others didn't know it, she knew it because she was smarter than them.

Phoebe wasn't deceiving herself about it, she was simply having fun. Sometimes you have to blow off a bit of steam and if what made you feel good was asserting your power over someone, then you might as well do it to somebody who deserved it. That was why she was using her powers down in the brig on the Mastermind sisters. Regan and Martinique had each other's feet in their laps and at her mental insistence, both of them were using the pens that Phoebe had given them to write out messages on each other's bare soles. Both laughed into their hands in identical fashion, as they did so unable to stop or even pull their feet away from the oh so horrible pen. They choked out the message that Phoebe had them write out, through their laughter also at her telepathic urging.

"Sihihsterhooohood, Mahaharauders, Hehehellfire, weehehe're X-men nohohow" they giggled out in Unison as they continued to write.

The two had tears in their eyes and red on their cheeks as Phoebe watched it all with no emotion on her face. She held her head as Miss Frost's telepathic urging got louder and finally let the two reprobates go. The two sisters collapsed in giggly piles before turning towards the blasted girl who'd just humiliated them. Their eyes flashed though and the two stopped cold as Emma took them by the hands in their minds and convinced them that a good sisterly bonding activity would be to go get some soapy brushes and scrub each other's feet clean. She wasn't about to let anyone mess with her charges after all, truly the curse of "motherhood"

Mindee had barely a thought in her head, well that she was aware of at least. While the others had gotten up to mischief on their own, she'd gone to the music room to play with her favorite toy, The mansions piano that had been brought to Krakoa. She danced her fingers along it and thought of times past, unlike the others she hadn't really taken to the whole individuality thing quite yet. Preferred instead to be alone and unspoken to when she wasn't with her sisters. She played a somber melody and occasionally glanced out the window, hoping to see a familiar streak of red against all odds.

It wouldn't happen though, the feathered young man she'd hoped to see was long dead. She used to hate when the fool, Jay Guthrie or Aero as he'd chosen to be called would interrupt her alone time but since his untimely death, she'd missed his attempts to bring her out of her shell. Her sisters all had their own activities, Mindee simply sat and played waiting for the day that the red-feathered idiot would arrive to bring a smile to her face. She'd kept it hidden even from Miss Frost but she had a memento of the boy that she treasured. A single stiff red piece of his plumage that he'd used to tease her behind her ear once when she'd been trying to ignore him.

He'd dropped it to the ground after she'd used her powers to make him use his fingers on his sides and match her keystrokes but after she'd let him go, she'd kept it. He'd been killed not soon after and as a result, she'd held onto it. She'd enjoyed the feeling. When she had a day to herself, she'd place it at the bottom of her sock before putting her foot in and spend the day walking around with a slight smile as it teased her sole. Now as she played the piano, occasionally its tip got between her toes and she imagined the boy getting up to mischief to annoy her. He was up for resurrection at some point but she did so miss the days in the mansion.

When Miss Frost gave her a stinging headache and told her to report to her, she hadn't the foggiest what she'd even done wrong. Still, she stood up and went obediently to the woman's classroom feeling there was no point in arguing. She didn't spare a thought to the strange grins on Sage and Karma's faces as she left. Both women shook off the strangest sensation as the girl left and glanced at each other, however, neither was willing to discuss the strange sensation of a feather between their toes that had been haunting them for the last half hour or so, at least with each other.

Celeste's face was as still as a solid diamond at the sight before her, Emma had warned the girl, over and over to not abuse her powers but she felt no remorse about doing it anymore. She felt no pity for the drooling Surge who had the girl's size 5 foot in her lap. Indeed even the massage that Ms. Ashida was performing on the girl's perfect foot gave her no actual pleasure beyond its physical feeling. Indeed, Celeste let out a yawn as the other girl got between each of her pale toes and began working the stems of each. She looked at the way her blonde hair frizzed up from the girl's touch and considered simply asking her to keep her electrical emissions down as she did this.

She didn't though, the occasional shocks made her gasp but at least it was something. Besides the way, the other girl would then run her thumbs along the still tingling skin and seemingly rub the sensation deeper into her foot was making her Celeste...something. It was an odd sensation almost as if she was imagining the satisfaction that Surge was probably taking in doing so to her. The girl was an amiable sort and would just teach her a lesson, but Celeste's skin prickled as she imagined her dipping into her power and dancing her fingers along her skin so fast that she couldn't even speak.

"ALL OF YOU! NOW!"

The momentary interruption had Celeste excited, she imagined for a moment that Surge would break free from the control and start playing with each of her toes while singing "This Little Cuckoo" like Miss Frost would do when they were bad. She'd purposely put the song in the girl's head for a reason after all. Instead, Noriko blinked and shook her head trying to remember why she'd come into this room and why she had Celeste's foot in her hands. She sighed at Miss Frost mentally nagging her and after making sure that Surge's mind would be ok, departed to see what Mum wanted to so bad. In the hallway she found Hellion and X-23 looking for Surge and decided to insure some comeuppance by planting memories in their heads that she'd made them do the same as her. She said she couldn't feel anything but there was a definite twinge of excitement at her hearing the thoughts of revenge from the trio as she left.

"ESME! YOU TOO!"

"Bahahahaha dahahmn you! Little busy here whihihte wihihitch!"

Suspended above the ground, Esme Cuckoo beat at her legs in frustration trying to free herself or at least slap away at the hairbrushes scrubbing away at the soles of her size 7 feet. Her sneakers and socks lay in a discarded state after having been telekinetically stripped away. This had started as her teasing Hope and giving the girl a little psychic tickle while she'd been trying to read. Yes, Mum always did say to leave the Grey's and Summers and especially the Pryor's alone but she'd never really been one to listen. So she'd made Hope experience the feeling of fingers dancing along her spine and just blocked herself from the girl's sight. It'd had all been great fun until some nosy do-gooders had decided to step in. X-Man and Prestige had both been coming to check in on what was essentially a younger sister to them (Don't bother trying to figure out that family tree, was what Mum had always said) when they'd come across Esme hiding behind a potted plant and giggling at getting one over on a blasted Summers.

Nate had just floated her out by her ankles, thinking to give the little Frost-spawn a scolding while she was upside down. Rachel though had been quick to whip out the hairbrushes and shed the sneakers off the mutant. Nate had been about to ask what she was doing when the brushes had touched down on Esme's soles and started scrubbing and the screeching laughter just drowned him out completely. Esme was swinging back and forth trying to stop them but couldn't do a thing about it as she couldn't do a sit-up on her best day let alone while laughing herself hoarse.

"ESME! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TO AS YOUR MIND IS A MESS BUT IF I HAVE TO COME AND GET YOU THIS IS GOING TO GO MUCH WORSE FOR YOU!"

Emma yelled that one out so loudly in the girl's mind that the other three telepath's in the room heard it. Rachel let the Cuckoo down and smiled knowing there was even more punishment in store for her. Nate hustled her out of the room before she got any more ideas and Hope was about to follow when she stopped to whisper to the sweaty girl.

"I didn't really dislike that, it's why I didn't stop you. Sorry about my "siblings", Mindee but if you wanna chat later just look for my mind. Hope Miss Frost isn't too mean to you and see you later."

A yell from Rachel had Hope jump out and follow the other mutants out while the blonde tried to get her composure back.

"....It's Esme, I wasn't the one who wanted to be named Mindee."

"YOUR NAME WILL BE MUD IF YOU DON'T COME HERE NOW, YOUNG LADY! DON'T MAKE ME SEND KURT!"

Esme's eyes went wide at the thought of that elf coming into the room to find her barefoot. She'd seen more than a few memories of other mutants who'd been a bit too fresh with the preacher and gotten a tickle.

She hurried off down the hall, her barefeet slapping on the ground as she forgot her footwear in a hurry.

Soon enough all five sisters were assembled in Irma's room just as Miss Frost had ordered, having changed her mind on where they should meet after Esme had dawdled for so long. She had several meetings today and as such would have to multi-task with discipline and that.

"I've told you brats time and time again to be responsible with your powers and still I see what some of you are up to. I'm not about to waste my thoughts anymore and I'm sure you've all looked in Esme's mind and seen what she got earlier for her troubles. Well, I'll be sending that out over to all our people's minds soon enough and from this point on I'll just simply take your powers away when your bad. Why I'm already hearing interest from one party and while I do appreciate Mr. Wagner's interest I'm giving you all one last chance. Your all to stay here in Irma's room until I'm done as for lack of a better word, you ladies are grounded. Also don't think I forgot about you, Celeste. We'll find something else for you that you won't quite enjoy so much."

"Miss Frost I'm Mindee-"

"No you're bloody not, we're not going through that again. You all stay here for the day and when I get back we're going to have a long frank discussion about which of you will private tutor Mr. Quire."

With that, the White Queen turned and with a flutter of her cape departed. The Cuckoo's milled around for a moment before Sophie was the first to break the silence.

"So is anyone else wondering what Celeste has been hiding from us all that she's going to get her own private punishment?"

The girl in question rolled her eyes and sat down on Irma's bed, taking care to place her sneakered feet on her sister's pillow. She noted with delight how the middle child looked at them with quite a bit of anger. However, when Sophie pushed her legs off the bed she couldn't say she was surprised.

"Hey! Careful now Miss Hero! Wouldn't want you to go overboard in the pursuit of justice-"

"Oh do be quiet, Celeste. We can all see what you're doing except maybe Sophie herself. You're just trying to cause a problem and-HEY!"

Phoebe found her monologue cut off by a sneaker whizzing right where her head just was. Celeste wasn't planning on letting one of her sisters who talked the most cost her a good time. She pulled her other shoe off and was aiming at her when a psychic command cut through her thoughts and compelled her to clap her hands behind her back and keep them there. The removed shoe fell to the ground and Celeste fell back on the pillow, aiming a kick at her sister Sophie who she assumed had done it and knowing full well that her ankle was going to get caught for it.

However, when a pair of hands took her by the shoulders and shoved her off the bed she was surprised to find Mindee making the move. The quiet one of the Quintet took her pillow and dusted it off before pulling it close as her sisters bickered with only Esme noticing it. The rotten girl dove in to try and take it away from her just on instinct but found Sophie seizing her by the waist and stopping her.

"Leave her alone Esme! This is probably all your fault anyway!"

"My fault?! We can all see in your mind, Sophie! You can try and make all the rationale you want but you were using two boys as playthings earlier! If it's anyone's fault it's probably yours!"

The wicked sister struggled in the "good" one's arms while Celeste pouted, her plan having been foiled. However, Miss Frost had taught her that there was no such thing as total defeat, merely delayed victories. She scooched forwards on the bed and kicked out a leg aiming for Esme's stomach but doing it slowly. Sure enough, she found it caught and her sister snarled at her.

"Well! So now you're all teaming up on me?! Fine! I've always been a fighter! Mum always says that!"

Her nails dug into the pale arch of her sister and the reaction was immediate.

"Pfffft! Ehehehe! Ahh, that tickles! Ahaha dahahmn you Esmehehe!"

"Uhh, Miss Frost?"

The White Queen looked up in confusion and tried to figure out what had happened. She'd called in one of her other headaches from around the island in an attempt to let the worm know that she'd found the traces he'd left in his teammate's heads. For a second though she'd lost track of time and now here he was looking at her strangely.

"What? La Rocha if you've-"

"I've done nothing! You just started babbling Miss Frost and I thought we were supposed to use Mutant Names here?"

"You've died three or four times in service to Krakoa, La Rocha. That's earned an upgrade of you in my eyes from worm to human. Work on being a mutant and then I'll call you Empath. It must be the girls, stupid psychic link-"

"Rude."

"Do hush, you were much more enjoyable as a teenager because you only spoke when spoken toohoh pfft..."

The feeling of fingers dancing across her stomach had Emma's insult trail off into girlish giggles. Back with her girls, Phoebe had gotten bored of seeing Celeste's obvious ploy's for attention working and so she'd decided to get what she wanted which was hearing Sophie beg. She'd come up behind her as she struggled to try and pull Esme away from Celeste's foot and now dug her fingers into her sister's stomach from behind.

"Dahammit Pheeheeheeobe stahahp!"

She slapped at her sister's hands and as Esme was able to wriggle away. The villainess dove onto the bed and was quick to wrap her legs around Celeste's leg to trap her foot against her thigh that way it was practically a canvas for her to fingerpaint with the slight pink blush that would come up wherever she touched the creamy skin. Celeste fell back and held her sides, "helpless in laughter" and loving it. Celeste meanwhile danced from foot to Phoebe's arms as her sister spidered her fingers along her sides. A bit of her hand-to-hand training kicked in and Celeste got Phoebe by the wrist, soon the ground was above her head as her sister hip-tossed her to the bed.

"You made me do that!"

"Aha, it is what heroes do isn't it Celeste? After all how many times has Mr. Summers fought one of his brothers?"

Phoebe kicked her legs in glee and one caught Mindee in the stomach. The quiet one she may be, but no Frost was the type to suffer in silence. Phoebe found laces ripped away and before she knew it, Mindee was clawing at her socked soles.

"Hehehey! Thahaht's not fahahahir! Your not invooholved in this Irma!"

"It's Mindee!"

"Whohoho cahahares!?"

Mindee let out a yipe at the feeling of fingers on her lower back and turned to see Celeste having reached over to dance her fingers along her unsuspecting sister's back. Esme not taking well to being ignored was now twisting her fingers in between each of her toes but Celeste wanted more. Sure enough, when Mindee turned and took her by the wrists to leave her vulnerable to a hand inside her armpits it was just what she wanted. She did a pout bit though at Phoebe trying to ruin it by sneaking up on Irma and tickling her neck but thankfully Sophie was already stripping the girl of her footwear with an idea to lick at-

"BAHAHAHA! NAHAHT THE AHAHARCHES! GAHAHA IT TIHIHICKLES!"

"In here Mr. Drake!"

Back in her office, Emma was wailing in ticklish agony, her mind feeling the tickling sensations from all five of the Cuckoo's and assigning each sensation to the appropriate nerves. She'd kicked her legs so hard at the feeling of fingers in her toes that her boots had actually come loose. When Empath led two mutants back to her, they were about to come off completely. After the slimy former student of hers had his fun and turned the woman's already over-inflated (in his opinion) sense of pride up even higher, he'd run off to fetch help. Finding a familiar face in Emma's brother had been too perfect and her blushing furiously as Christian and his current beau entered the room was something he would relish for a long time.

"Em? What's the matter? Is this an attack?!"

"Ahahaha dahahammit! Chrihihistian it's the blahahasted girls! Pfffteheheh I dohohon't know whahahat the lihihittle trohohollops are doing but AH! NAHAHAHT THERE!"

After a bit of grappling, Mindee had been pinned down. Celeste wiggled her fingers over the girl's stomach and teased around her navel expecting someone to stop her. A glance over her shoulder though showed that Pheobe had Esme AND Sophie in stitches. The girl had divested herself of her shoes and used her legs to pin an arm from each between her thighs. She ran her fingers up and down inside the hollows of both the good and evil sister tickling away at them, laughing at how the two could escape by tickling either of her own feet which hung right in their laps but instead the two used their free hands each to tickle at each other's stomachs, neither trusting the other to stop long enough to free the both of them.

She giggled at how Miss Frost was right, good and evil really were much too limiting for people like them. Occasionally she dipped a toe down and flicked an interesting discovery. Seems that Sophie had a unique part of her just like Esme did, hers took the form of a darling little outie navel that even the slightest poke to had her squealing. The thing that had Emma howling though was soon to come as Phoebe got a bit too fixated on teasing that outie on Sophie. Esme got a break because of the good one getting too tired to tickle her. Soon enough, she rose up and her fingers dug right into the smooth skin between Phoebe's inner thighs. The second child fell back and laughed her head off, truly hating being tickled but that just meant that Sophie could get free and get some revenge. Those unconscious biases though meant that she was done trusting in Esme for a team-up. She wrapped an arm around one villainous ankle, stuck her tongue out and-

"Wahahahah!? Whahat the bloohoody hell are thohohose little mohohnsters doing?! ALSO DRAKE WHAHAHAT THE HEHEHELL IS THIS SUHUUHUPPOSED TO DO?!"

"I'm the Frost that yells at Iceman ok sister? I appreciate that your going through something right now-"

"Thehehy are lihihicking mehehe! SHUHHUT UP CHRIHIHISTIAN!"

"-But you will not be rude to him. However, you do make a good point. Let's go tell those brats to knock it off, Bobby."

"NOHOHOOO! If thehehey know thehehy can do this they'll nehehehver stohop! Go and geheheht a teleehehpath or sohohomeone's who's dahahamn nose I've neehehever wiped!"

"Hmm, regretting these choice of restraints less Bobby. Your sure these are going to keep her safe in the chair?"

Emma's wrists had been pulled above her head when they'd caught her pulling at her hair. Now shining ice kept them there while a similar set of frosty stocks on her desk kept her ankles up. The desired effect was to keep her from falling from her chair but Christian suspected that Iceman was working through some lingering resentment on his sister with how much they looked like a bondage setup.

"Don't worry babe, she's going nowhere. Now let's go and find a telepath."

As they exited the room, a thought bubbled in Emma's head and she called it out unsure if they could still hear her.

"NOHOHOHOT JEEEHEEAN!".

Back in Mindee's room, a similar scene played out but with the words changed a bit.

"NOHOHOHOT THE TOHOHOES! DAHAHAMIT CEHEHELESTE!"

Bored of her lavishing attention on Esme and Sophie, Celeste had decided to turn suddenly onto wrenching Phoebe's foot right out from under her and plucking at her toes. Leaving Mindee gasping for air as the distraction on Phoebe's part allowed to pull her off the bed, to the floor, and into her arms. The biggest footed Cuckoo fell onto her back at the effort and the surprise of it allowed her to get her feet away from Sophie. She kicked them up onto the bed and used one hand to tickle beneath Phoebe's breasts and the other to tease Sophie's button. Both ended up equally helpless in her arms and because of that, it was child's play for Celeste to reach down and pull Sophie's feet up as well so that she could help divest them of their shoes.

The sight of three of her sisters on their backs with their inviting soles facing up at her had Celeste feeling happy but the fact that there was one missing nagged at her. She felt the bed sag as Mindee stirred behind her and realized exactly what was missing. She wiggled her toes and turned on her sister with a glint of mischief in her eyes.

"Want to help me teach them all a lesson, Irma?"

The quiet girl's hands dug right into the chub that Miss Frost always chided her about. The baby fat squished right beneath Mindee's fingers and Celeste broke out in giggles as the girl backed her up until she tumbled right off the bed and onto her sisters. All four other Cuckoo's then let out a synchronized gasp as Mindee used her thighs to trap all eight feet, it was something that none of the other four could have accomplished but she was the tallest of them. Due to their position, none of them could do a thing besides Esme. Being at the end she could at least reach one of Mindee's shoes and as she silently danced her fingers along her sister's soles, she did so. Mindee had long played tickled the ivories with all manner of distractions and so she paid no mind to Esme ripping off her sneaker and sock. It was only when the feather fluttered down that she thought about anything than making a beautiful melody, even then it was just about trying to keep the feather from getting dirty.

Esme tried to take it first, planning to use it on Sophie who even now was tickling at her neck reaching over Celeste to do it. However, Celeste put a stop to that, tickling just the right spot along her sister's ribs to get her to drop it. The feather fluttered about in the air for a moment before getting lodged right beneath Celeste's nose. Her sisters clambered for it but she slapped them away, making sure however to let them jostle it and tickle her nose. Phoebe though simply ripped open the scheming subs shirt put her lips to her baby fat and-

"*PBBBBTBTBT*"

Back in Emma's office, she went wild, blasting out a wave of telepathic energy in ticklish distress and catching the eye of a certain redhead she'd been hoping to avoid. Celeste went wild and the feather was blown back into the air by her wild laughter. The girls clambered for it but Mindee had other plans, anytime one got close to grabbing the feather she would tweak their toes with her fingers and cause them to fumble. When the feather fell atop one then a lick of her foot would make her squeal and the air coming out would send it back into the air to start it all over again.

Finally, though it was Sophie who broke the stalemate, reaching up and tickling right along Mindee's ankle. This let her get free and pull her down into the tangled mess of ticklish limbs, sweaty blonde hair, and red faces. Eventually, a kind of construct emerged. Esme was face down on the floor, her big feet in the air and held by Sophie who eagerly plucked at her arches while kneeling. Sophie laughed along with her though as Phoebe was right behind her, the conniving one of the Cuckoo's had her fingers dancing all along her sister's bare belly and teasing her about how much fun she'd have if she just let go and became Phoebe's little tickle toy. That's what Phoebe wanted to say at least but instead, all that came out was laughter.

This was because one of Phoebe's legs had been wrenched away from her by Celeste and the girl's thigh was teased and tickled by her strumming her fingers along it. The girls had matching smiles though this was more due to how Celeste had her own ticklish tribulations going on. Mindee lay on her belly hiding her face in one hand to cover the blush. The other hand had a finger buried knuckle deep into Celeste's navel teasing away at the sensitive walls. Her own blush was do to her feet having been confiscated by Esme as the girls had formed a circle. The villainous Cuckoo was the most devious and poor Mindee was currently having each of her delicate toes chewed on by the girl with random chomps as Sophie got her riled up.

The whole situation was comical enough for the X-man who'd come to check on them to simply want to watch, it wasn't until the smell of brimstone was overpowering to the girls that they realized they had company.

"Hallo, kinder. Mister Frost asked me to check on you all and I wondered why. This scene playing out though lets me know why though. So you girls like being tickled hmmm?"

The mutant's tail flicked back and forth behind him mischievously as the Cuckoo's swallowed in fear.

Back in Emma's room, she wasn't faring much better. Jean had arrived and simply told her.

"Why not switch to your Diamond form you silly woman. You're immune to telepathic attacks like that."

Which while sound advice had irked the White Queen quite a bit. She couldn't still her tongue and maybe had made a crack about how she was glad that the woman could tear herself away from her two husbands and twelve children to come help. Jean had not liked that and as such had not just refused to help Emma out of her icy stocks but instead telepathically summoned her two husbands.

Yes, while in her Diamond form the White Queen was immune to telepathic assault and all but a few kinds of physical assault. Two of those things were currently being utilized on the diamond-skinned woman though. A pair of adamantium blades dragged up and down inside her armpits teasing as deep as they could and making her howl loud enough to drown out the sound of the metal scraping in there. The other thing was focused power that could get in between the nearly imperceptible flaws in the diamonds that made her up in this form, getting deep into them and stimulating the nerves in there. Only one mutant had this kind of control over his power and he'd spent a long time staring at her feet before when they were together. He was doing so now as he used the force coming from his eyes to stimulate every tickle spot on her feet that he remembered.

While Wolverine and Cyclops worked in tandem on Emma, Jean simply waited. She'd compelled Christian to send Kurt to check on the Cuckoo and if she knew the man, he'd currently have the five of them wrapped up in a blanket to tickle away at their feet uninterrupted. When she got Emma to switch back from her Diamond form, she'd feel that. What she was more fearful of feeling though was the multitude of Feathers, Hairbrushes, Pens, Forks, Gloves, and other kinds of tools that floated around her bathed in the Phoenix fire that animated them. Jean sat on her desk and teased a finger along her Diamond foot while smiling.

"I can wait Emma. I can wait all day for this."

Emma Frost swallowed hard, she didn't think she could.

Oh holy s*** one of the best writers in the forum straying from Fire Emblem and doing X-Men/Marvel now? 👀

Yes please, I hope this goes on as long as your other series *prays*

I'm not really an /F fan, but this was a fun story. I love playing with telepathy and tickling. I thought it was interesting that you referred to Jay/Icarus as Aero, his sister, Melody's codename. Icarus was my biggest crush when I first got into the X-Books in 2004 so I felt her with that one. I'm currently writing my own Krakoan era story over on GayKinkyStories. Glad to see another X-Fan here and Emma is my favorite of all the mutant Women!

Damn how did I mess that up lol, I'm a fake fan. When you put your story out send me a link as I'd love to read it!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back