• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Mobster Gang Boss Jacob! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Jacob had been arrested and taken to the cell and secured to the restraint bed by me and Officer Gray. His senior I'd said we'd leave his shoes on having seen size 13's on leather shoe soles and we'd left him blindfold and gagged as I told the officer that the prisoner Jacob Robson needed to feel vulnerable! A little history, he was the 6'1" 33 yr old leader of a mafia like group who had indulged in extortion and money laundering, suspected drug smuggling! I was coming off duty and needed diversion so would be visiting Robson. An hour later entered the cell and whispered in his ear that the previous week I'd visited Cleo the prostitute he favoured and she had been remarkably informative on his likes but also dislikes so knew he hated attention to his feet being unbearably sensitive which is why his shoes had been left on as wanted them very warm and sweaty as then the most ticklish!

I smiled as he squirmed and taunted him that I seemed to have a touched nerve but I hadn't yet but would be, cruelly awakening every nerve in his feet and there being no signs of my violating him and doubting something he'd ever speak about happening to him as having a major macho ego, it would somewhat deflate it! As I slowly unlaced each Italian black leather shoe and slid them off I sensed his strong and intoxicating foot smell and sensed even socked he feeling exposed and vulnerable to tickling!

"Mmmm big feet that smell like feet Robson and secured together going nowhere and Gucci black sheer silk socks so see two very attractive and appealing feet and yes feeling warm n' moist, hold still or you'll invite me giving you a reason to move them but right now what these feet need is a massage, I won't say relaxing as being so sensitive it won't be as I intend it not being as my intention is to use your weakness against you Robson Mmmm these feet smell awesome, if you even think their aroma might deter me for men enjoying them, I suggest you think again!"

He flinched perfectly as my hands touched his feet which even socked felt amazing and the last thing I intended was to tickle them as all I wanted to do was what I was doing, feeling them both up and fondling them and he being a ladies man and no denying him being good looking, appealing to women but equally men would be attracted to him but very firmly heterosexual he'd have no interest in them but even women strongly discouraged touching his feet as Cleo had told me, I knew would be finding my feeling up his feet so unpleasant so all the encouragement I needed!

"Mmmm fuck Robson these feet smell awesome, cooped up in shoes and socks all day working up a healthy foot sweat and I guess humiliating and even embarrassing to know they're being manhandled by another man, a woman hard enough to cope with but a man's touch had to be a hellish endurance!"

Hearing his muffled verbal response to it's happening exciting me and leaned into his smelly socks and relished enjoying their scent and sweat rubbing my face over them and inhaling deeply and massaging both feet through his socks as I sniffed at them! He involuntarily wiggled his toes around as I was engaged sniffing his feet saying both smelled great! I mocked him saying if his feet were not so damn attractive I might leave them alone so only himself to blame for appealing to kinky perves like me! I told him he not the first arrested man to satisfy my foot lust and wouldn't be my last and told him my previous victim a Wall street executive in his 40's who had freaked out when I'd begun playing with his socked and then bare feet, tenderly massaging his soles and kneading his insteps with my thumbs as I was doing to Robson! How then indulging in running my fingers all over the exec's soles and using one hand to bend his toes back and stretching the soles taut and massaging each sole with a lighter caress!

"I then used the feather Robson and dragging the quill the length of his soles had him squirming wildly and his toes wiggling like crazy as yours will be, the scraping back and forth over his soles and across his arches and drawn to the balls of his feet but what I did next got to him the most as it does to men like you Robson who like pussy and tits as it's intimate and sensual and sensuous making it all the more unbearable as it always results in unwelcomed excitement which I then take complete advantage of! I'll let you imagine what I mean as you'll find out soon enough! Once jerked off I tickled the poor bastard senseless non-stop! Tickled his feet with merciless abandon as through the gag he screamed for mercy and laughed like a madman! You know Robson these socks moist with sweat and transparent socks so seeing every inch of your bare feet and toes. Love your smelly sheer-socked feet in my face!"

I rubbed both soft soles over my mouth and nose, Robson's large feet curving against my face and smelled them deeply and pressed my face into both soles and rubbed his feet and kneaded and massaged them both. Then licked his socked toes of each foot in turn and sucked on them slowly and sensually tasting his delicious sweat while my fingers teasingly stroked his socked soles! Loving his feet flinching being so sensitive I taunted him saying "I reckon your feet need cooling down!"

I smiled as he moaned feeling me peeling off his socks and facing me his large soles and told him my favourite part of a guy's feet so why he'd been secured on his stomach and reveled in their scent as I rubbed my face over both newly bared size 13 soles and feeling their softness and smoothness so definitely virgin feet which were mine to rape and violate and smelling so raunchy just had to taste ripe and a perfect foot-feast and my guilty pleasure being using my tongue on straight men's feet as it had to be so humiliating and emasculating as well as licklish!

"Mmmmm it's great being the first man to get so close to these feet Robson, feet going nowhere anytime soon except into ticklish and licklish hell, yeah every toe getting a blow-job and Cleo's told me you really get off on having your dick sucked but what about your toes, yeah squirm and moan all you like Robson but you have ten toes to taste and I'm going to sniff them and lick and suck the sweat from them gliding my tongue all over these straight soles and give them a thorough foot bath!"

I then caressed the soles of his feet simultaneously with my tongue! Robson moaned helplessly as I licked the soles of his feet and sucked on his toes, licking between each toe loving the salty sweat! Both soles lubed with my saliva meant my fingers slid up n' down the soles of his feet with greater intensity and to my great delight heard him breathing hard and irregularly being determined to not laugh and give me that satisfaction. I decided to focus on one foot at a time and gripped his right foot and stroked the sole to under his toes and intensified the rhythm of my finger's movements as he tried to pull his foot away from me but evading my foot lust proved futile as I continued my tickling and within a few minutes gritting his teeth in desperation to withstand the torment over as he laughed like a loon!

This rewarded by my working over his left foot and soon was indulging in tickling both bare soles and toes unmercifully and hearing his incomprehendible moaning and pleading, laughing loudly and uncontrollably as both feet so vulnerable to my tickle tool always with me, the inkless biro pen and using it to trace patterns over his soles which drove Robson ballistic!

"Ha-ha-ha-hhhheeee. Don't ...pl-please St-stop it! Stop it! STOP!!! Ha-he-he-hey-no-no-nooo-oh, please! Ha-ha-ha-he-hey-he! Pleeeeeeeeeease! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! PLEEEASSSSEEEEE!"

I mercilessly attacked his soles with my fingers again persisting in tickling his feet as he spurted, driving him into a fit of spasms and convulsions and wriggling and squirming and writhing as much as the restraints allowed and seeing him respond to the enforced ticklish torment made me smile sadistically. Then I stopped tickling and licked his soles and licked the spaces in between his toes and massaged and fondled his feet as he strained desperately at his constraints, gasping for breath as my fingers slid the length of both saliva lubed soles and Robson desperately wriggled his toes and tried to retract his feet, but both were secured too securely.

I then activated my other tickle tool, the electric toothbrush and slid the revolving bristles in between his well shaped toes and the length of his size 13 feet which proved real torture for him!

"Hahahahahahahahaha!Heeheeheeheeheeheehee heeee heeee heeee heeee heeee heeee heee Hahahahahohohoha ha ha ha!"

I attacked his bound feet with more vigour using the feather tendril end and drawing it between Robson's toes and then the quill end scraped from his heels, up his soles, across his high arches and across the balls of his feet. His toes clenched and splayed as slowly I drew my fingers up the soles of his feet and he tried but couldn't escape the unbelievable ticklish torment I pride myself on delivering! I brushed the feather fast, then slow, then fast, then slow and so on. Then indulged in nibbling on his toes! Simultaneously lightly stroking his arches so his toes wiggled in my mouth and loving the sound of his ran his unmitigated laughter helpless to avoid his feet being assaulted by me!

I made sure I tickled each and every toe with my experienced nibbling and stroked the balls of both of his feet, he was in tickle hell and I could clearly see that he was feeling the tickling fingers probe every inch of his sensitive feet, and just when he thought it couldn't get any worse, I resumed nibbling his toes my teeth ravenously nipping around his well-shaped toes while my fingers tickled his soles and he went nuts and thrashed about wildly and begged for mercy.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STOP HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOPHAHAHAHA!"

I buried my face into his bare soles drinking in the smell of his sweat and rubbed my face over his soft soles and indulged in licking them and slowly running my tongue, my warm n' wet tongue slowly up n' down each sole oscillating between each sole, lubed with my saliva. Sucking on his toes and licking in between them! I sucked on his toes one by one and the feet tickling resumed on his ultra-ticklish feet reducing Robson to hysterics and repeated the action alternating one foot to the other!

I again took deep whiffs of his feet and pressed my face into his warm, sweaty and smelly soles and then stroked the feather quill rapidly on both size 13 soles as he shrieked with laughter and made vain attempts at pulling his feet away from the tormenting feather perfectly torturing his feet mercilessly. I then used my fingers to stroke his arches, beneath his toes and the balls of his feet! Even gagged Robson's laughter changed from shrieks to loud, tormented howls! All his toes wiggling and feet flinching frantically, as I assaulted each foot with manic intensity! Again nibbling his super sensitive toes!

Then a gentle caressing of his soles and arches but in combination with my nibbling his sweaty ultra senstive toes he squirming like crazy! My tickling technique is unforgiving, ticklisng fingers accustomed to tickling every millimeter of sensitive feet and love nibbling straight mens toes while my fast and furious fingers assault their soles! I told Robson I was loving driving him insane with tickles and lickles and started licking the soles of his feet very slowly and sensuously inhaling his feet fragrance which I told him was intoxicating! I loving hearing his disgusted moans as I orally enjoyed his feet and his desperate helplessness as he was violated by my mouth fixated on his feet and each intoxicatingly smelly foot being inhaled by me as I was sucking his toes and rubbing my face all over his soles!

"Oh Robson you poor bastard, hating your feet touched Cleo told me, imagine if she and worse for your reputation I guess if they all saw you now, secured to a bed and your feet being systematically used and abused by another man for his kinky pleasure and amusement and what if rival gangs; enemies saw it and saw how ticklish and licklish the tough mobster Jacob Robson's size 13 feet are, can imagine something they'd arrange as something taken complete advantage of! Having all your toes forcibly sucked and both sweaty feet licked whilst fingers stroking up n' down the length of your super sensitive bare soles but also using tickle tools like a hairbrush and seeing you in ticklish agony desperately trying to avoid the plastic bristles of it brushing over these soles and fingers delving under and in between these flexing toes driving you mad Robson!"

I clearly saw what torturous and unbearable sensations Robson felt when his feet were played with and guessed he didn't want to squirm knowing this inviting me to giving him something to squirm about but being powerless to resist reacting as his big, vulnerable feet so sensitive which is why torture tickling so effective on him! What gets to him mos though is my sniffing them and licking them all over as the feeling of my determined tongue slurping the length of his helpless soles relentlessly being unbearable torment and tease and I lick every inch of Robson's ticklish bare feet, nowhere un-licked and each and every wrinkle on his feet thoroughly tongue-probed. Bathing his feet and licking and sucking his toes in my mouth repeatedly, licking in between his toes and then sucking each one in turn completely against his will is this tickjler-lickler's delight!

I say is as to keep him from serving time he has had to agree to meetings with me or in jail likely used and abused and even an amusement as I'd let it be known to the Daddy of his wing that he hating his feet being messed with as ticklish as a girl so 'Tickle-Bitch'! His feet mine to indulge in licking the tops and bottoms of his feet and always salty tasting and every meeting the tickling of his feet and that stimulation sees him reacting as if being electrocuted and secured to a motel or hotel bed absolutely helpless as I seize both feet and lick them both simultaneously, hungrily licking them with a passion, sucking on every toe and licking in between them all! Then running my fingers soflty up n' down both saliva lubed soles and under his toes!

I now know the most susceptible areas on Robson's feet so sadistically made use of this knowledge keeping him laughing hysterically, pleading and even crying simultaneously and ignoring him and with a cold relentlessness using the tines of a fork to draw patterns on his soles and then finger stroking underneath his toes and along the soles and the balls of his feet to his toes. My hands tickle double-time, forcing a near-catatonic Robson to howl with muffled laughter as I indulge and tickle and tickle and tickle his feet!

Robson's toes wiggling and wriggling frantically as I stroke and caress his feet with a manic intensity and nibbling his ultra-sensitive toes hearing insane laughter from him carsssing his arches combined with tickling the sweaty ultra-sensitive toes and smiling as Robson reacts like someone suffering a seizure! I tickle each and every soft toe, the balls of both his feet and his arches, my merciless tickling fingers attacking every inch of Rob's supremely sensitive feet and nibbling on his toes whilst lightly caresing his super-sensitive soles! I ran my hot, wet tongue under his bare toes, licked his soles and sucked his toes!

Every meeting I soon have reduced the mobster to a vulnerable and helpless sometimes sobbing mess in minutes with nothing more than my fingers, feather, electric toothbrushm hairbrush and baby oil and a bit of baby oil and mercilessly tickle torture him for a few hours mercilessly as muffled he shrieks and writhes about in unendurable agony. Tauntingly telling him and whispered meancingly in his ear " No matter how frantically you laugh, I won’t stop. No matter how loudly you scream, I won’t stop. No matter how much you beg, I will. Not. Stop and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it!”

This first time though remains my favourite as he was so upset and angered by it happening in the cells of the police station in the basement and being taken complete advantage of by one of the officers who'd arrested him and in such a perverted but due to his greatest weakness being exploited, powerful way! He thrashed about violently and desperately trying to escape the dreadful tickling as I told him how attractive and masculine his size 13 feet were and more so being so super sensitive!

“HEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE NOOOOO! OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAH, NOT MY FEET DON’T TICKLE MY FEEHEEHEEHEEHEET! I CAN’T TAKE IT, I CAN’T, I CAN’T, I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

"What's that Robson, difficult to make it out but sounds like you telling me not to tickle, tickle, tickle your feet so forgetting who's in control and needing to learn some manners and can see the torment you're suffering as my fingers dance rapidly over the vulnerable soles of your feet and seeing you really can't stand it but you're not, you're lying down!" I mocked him!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaHeeheeheeheeheeheehee heeee heeee heeee heeee heeee heeee heee HAHAHAHAHAH! Hahahahahohohohoheheheheha ha ha ha! PLEASEHAHAHAAHAHAAHHA!" Jacob Robson shrieked! "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEAAAASSSSEHAHAHHA!"

I loving seeing a favourite sight of ticklees I work over, their toes invariably clenching and splaying as I'm tickle attacking them, stroking their soles and toes and Robson reacting to my torments as if he were being shot with 1,000 volts. Stopping stroking them I wedged my nose under his toes and deeply sniffed them and told him how perfectly sweaty they smelled and stroked the length of his soles again with the feather quill watching transfixed again as his toes reacting as if he was being electrocuted!

I drew the tendril end in between his toes slowly tormenting each one so they wiggled like crazy while gagged he howled in reaction to the tickling assault on his feet that I thrilled delivering to him and resumed using my fingers as more humiliating for him as he suffered more from my personal touch as it was intense and intimate!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEHEEHEEHEEI can't take thisSTOPPLEASEHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOHAHAAHAHAHAH!"

"Come on Robson be a man it's just a merciless tickling of your size 13 feet, every nerve ending rudely awakened but have to say love to hear you laugh and Mmmm the taste of your feet, straight meat delicious, love darting my tongue in between each of your toes and nibbling and sucking on them giving them a blow job as Cleo told me you're partial to but not on your toes and quite like to see a guy sucking your dick as I suck on these toes, got lots of ideas for futire feet-meets Robson as surely you didn't think this would be a one off experience!"

Robson's head twisted side to side as he desperately tried to avoid my merciless fingers teasing and tormenting his feet driving him absolutely mad but my diligent tongue working on his feet got to the mobster Boss most but told him the taste of his foot sweat was addictive and making sure my nose was close to his vulnerable toes and sniffing them like crazy! The fact he feeling so uneasy with my liking his feet made enjoying them both all the more fun!

"Mmmm there's something about a straight man's feet Robson that attracts me like a moth to a flame as being the first and likely only man to seduce them, to sensually tongue bathe every inch of them, to lick beneath the toes, to examine their feet and rub my lips over their toes and insteps and suck their toes trapped in my mouth attempting to satisfy my insatiable hunger! I thrill increasing the intensity of the torment techniques I use Robson and my warm and wet tongue dancing over their feet and exploring every inch of their feet a killer as you know as so damn humiliating another man licking their arches, insteps, the balls of their feet and their toes hearing them howling with laughter as you are for now gagged but they'll be sessions you won't be!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHOHOHOHOHOOHHHOOO NONOOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOOO IIHIHIHIHI CCAAHAHHHNNTTT TAAHAHHAHAHAKKKEEE IIHIHITT!" Robson reacted to my weaving my tongue in and out of his toes before slowly sucking and nibbling on them!

"Oh Robson does that lickle tickle, guess it's tortuous for you having such super sensitive feet but having them licked by another man has to make it a real endurance, my tongue taunting these toes sucked on so generously by me and licking the length of your soles and apt they're being a size 13 as with me in control of them, guess an unlucky number and can tell you nothing gets my own dick harder and faster than orally sliding my tongue all over a super ticklish straight man driving him insane, uncontrollably laughing and squirming wildly like a trapped animal! I am amazed how many strong men are easily broken down by their feet tickled and lickled! So tough until their feet played with!"

I loving hearing hi muffled protests and curses as I slowly ran my tongue over his bare soles and his arches seeing him tense up in response to the licklish sensation and I lapped the balls of his feet and his soles proving incredibly effective in tormenting him to distraction! My tongue danced all over his arches, insteps and the balls of his feet without respite! I lightly nibbled on his soles driving Robson ballistic!

"HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAH! I CAN'TTAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAKE ITHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Encouraged by his reactions I indulged in orally ravishing every inch of his soles with my skilled tongue, smiling imagining how helpless the gangland boss felt having his secret personal weakness used against him and by man foot fixated and taking complete advantage of his immobilised toes determined to rob him of any defenses and sliding my tongue in between his toes torture tickling his feet! The sounds of his uncontrollable laughter thrilling for me as I sucked on his toes one by one in teasing torment and simultaneously my fingers caressing the sole of the same foot being orally abused doubling his ticklish and licklish agony I was subjecting him to enduring for my own sadistic amusement! I am persistent in my lickling so switching from one foot to the other consistently! The sensations of my licking and sucking his toes driving the mobster gang Boss crazy, my tongue slid in between his toes wreaking havoc and a maddening technique I've perfected with practice, lickling the balls of his feet and under his toes driving him absolutely ballistic!

"I'm going to reduce you to being my tickle bitch Robson and exploiting my power over you giving your size 13 feet a ticklish n' licklish workout and secured facing me no protecting these soles and toes from being my focus of attention and running my fingers and various tickle tools all over them and all I want to hear from you is laughter and seeing you suffer being driven insane and using a teasing and tortuous technique that leaves no evidence of being used which is it's greatest advantage!"

I again traced my her fingers up n' down his soles and then brought my mouth to his feet again and ranmy tongue over his soles up to his toes and inserted them into my mouth and indulging in sucking on his toes and licking his soles seeing him cringe from the sensations delivered by my tongue every inch of his feet which smelled like feet! Rotating my tongue under and in between each of Robson's toes as he desperately tried to kick his feet away but impossible so all he could do was laugh and moan from the sensations he was forced to endure! My caressing the soles of his feet making him struggle, lightly stroking from his heels to his toes and then stopping to feel them up and massage them! Warm and sweaty I again indulged licking his toes and running my tongue over his soles and licking, sucking and savouring his toes. The lightly caressing his soles and gliding my fingers up n' down and up n' down his soles as he was driven frantic to my amusement as he endured the enforced hideous ticklish sensations delivered to the soles of his sweaty size 13 feet!

I kept tickling, deliberately slowly gliding my fingers across Robson's soles and around the outer edges of his feet before delicately stroking his toes as he thrashed about helplessly!

"P-PLEASE!! PLEAHee-hee-hee-hee-hee!!! Stop it! Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee. Stooooooooop! STOOOOOPPLEASE Noooo HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Sshshsh Robson no need to ask please, enjoying the smell, taste and sensitivity of your feet my pleasure but politeness appreciated and glad to be of service, love these feet which smell and taste like feet Mmmmm fuck yeah Robson over time I'm going to get to know these big feet of yours and mine too now; so well, how and where to touch them and using what to gain greatest reactions from you whether socked or barefoot!"

I licked slowly and steadily the length of each of his feet and alternated from foot to foot repeating the same actions so tickled and lickled each foot in turn and then both simultaneously driving the gangland Boss demented as I continued the process over and over and over again and telling him his feet addictive to me in every way and a habit I was already hooked on!

"You have such big strong manly feet Robson but tickled and you're a pussy, a real wuss! I can imagine you incarcerated and sharing a cell with a perve like me who has a thing for feet and every night you gagged and he making you laugh like a maniac and being electrocuted!. Torturing these big feet after lights out, you being driven frantic as your cellmate just lightly traces his fingers from the sides of your feet, to the toes, up on the tops of your feet and back down to the heels and up your soles in a maddening pattern reducing you to being his personal tickle toy and he being the Daddy of the Wing, you don't mess with him or he will see others assist him in tickle torturing you Robson! So being charged something you want to avoid happening and being the Senior Officer at your arrest, I can say not having sufficient evidence to charge you and the other officer compelled to agree with me but your feet are my feet to lick, suck, nibble, tickle, lickle, torment and tease! That way your secret safe with me and for you business as usual and your reputation protected understood Robson!"

The mobster nodded and squirmed as I sucked on the toes of his right foot and gently caressed the sole of his left foot and then alternated to lickle and tickle of his feet as love subjecting my victims to the combination of lickling and tickling so lightly tracing the sole whilst rotating my tongue under the toes and passionately lapping the soles of my victim's feet with my tongue and sucking on all of his toes emasculating him horribly as Robson like all my victims very aware it's another man orally intimate with his feet and exploiting his hideous ticklishness! For a good few hours in the cell I kept licking the soles of Robson's feet and with my devious fingers tracing patterns over his soles with a focus of his arches seeing him cringe at the ticklishness he was being systematically weakened and victimised by!

"So Jacob Robson these stinky, sweaty masculine size 13 straight man feet; your feet are my feet every inch of them, toes you will in future feet meets learn to feed me with and moan at the sensations of my tongue working over them and raking my fingers up n' down the soles of your feet, assaulting your arches and lightly tickling the length of your soles, dancing my fingers all over them in a steady pattern driving you insane as you're mine to use and abuse using the oldest torture known to man tickling and evening sessions so your size 13 feet guaranteed being appealing to me, warm n' sweaty so smelling and tasting like feet, you got that Jacob Robson!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back