• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CRAZY ticklish cutie #1 - Rochel , INSTANT paralyzed

Rangler

***Anything I write on here will be 100% true, and will be adding 0 exaggeration whatsoever to any ESO club member description

*** Going to share every experience with every female I can think of that qualifies... initial guesstimate is somewhere between 12-20 total, but will add more as they come to me in future

*** I'm currently a mid 30s male, grew up in midwest

--------
CRAZY ticklish cutie Club - Inaugural Inductee: #1 Rochel

Rochel was a grade younger. Initially met her freshman year of highschool, and she dated a couple of my close friends the next few years.

5'6ish blonde, slender body, Cute face but a slightly hick and tomboy features.

Was one of those "bully instigator" type females who is ALWAYS trying to flex on all of the guys around her - usually falling within "flirty/playful" but once in a while crosses the the "a bit much" line.

Very first time I met her - I was in a small car with 2 of my guy friends, and Her and a cute girl friend of hers shared a ride with us to a sporting event. She was sprawled across myself and another friend in the back seat, and my guy friend Mookie (who dated her shortly thereafter for a yearish) was getting flirty and asked her if she was ticklish, and tickled her sides for a few seconds.

She responded back "I'm extremely ticklish" and reacted like an extremely person does pulling away and laughing. Her briefly tickled her a couple more times the next hour, and I remained an observer as htey were in full on flirt mode for the entire 2 hours in the car.

I suspected she may be one of those girls exaggerating how sensitive she was to the cute guy she liked. I spent a lot of time around her my sophomore through senior year of highschool while she was dating a couple close friends on and off, but did not see her get tickled again.....

UNTIL .....

A month before graduating high school, she was at Mookie's house (they only dated fresh year) with another female friends of hers. We were in the living room with a sofa on each side of the room, myself and Rochel on one sofa, Mookie and her friend Bev on the other.

I was always the biggest and strongest person in my friend group, so worth noting that I was about twice her size.... which meant two things in regards to her "smartass bullying" personality

1. she knew she could punch my arm or slap me as hard as she wanted to anytime, and it wouldn't actually ever get to me or affect me.

2. she felt extra "tough" trying to alpha the alpha guy, and assumed I had no recourse since she was a petite female.

We were just shooting the shit midday, when Rochel brought up a song that she absolutely hated that had played all day. Naturally, Mookie and I being singing it.... as loudly and obnoxiously as we could muster.

For about 20 seconds she yelled at me and tried closing my mouth as I sang louder and louder, until she just started (playfully) pinching my ear and hitting me as hard as she could behind my head.

Like many I was extremely embarrassed about my tickle-thing at that time, and when around any more than 1 girl would shy away from opportunities that presented themselves.... HOWEVER the loud signing and her aggressiveness created the perfect cover, so Mookie and Bev wouldn't be able tell what was going on across the room regardless

I FINALLY fought back.... and stuck 2 fingers under her arms just for a second, and it only took a second to realize that she was not just extremely ticklish....

but LITERALLY completely off the charts, ENTIRE BODY PARALYZE UP (to be continued)

Last edited:
Great beginning! Looking forward to the rest of the story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

ESO #1 - Cont

***Anything I write on here will be 100% true, and will be adding 0 exaggeration whatsoever to any ESO club member description

*** Going to share every experience with every female I can think of that qualifies... initial guesstimate is somewhere between 12-20 total, but will add more as they come to me in future

*** I'm currently a mid 30s male, grew up in midwest

--------
Explosively Sensitives Only Club - Inaugural Inductee: #1 Rochel

Rochel was a grade younger. Initially met her freshman year of highschool, and she dated a couple of my close friends the next few years.

5'6ish blonde, slender body, Cute face but a slightly hick and tomboy features.

Was one of those "bully instigator" type females who is ALWAYS trying to flex on all of the guys around her - usually falling within "flirty/playful" but once in a while crosses the the "a bit much" line.

Very first time I met her - I was in a small car with 2 of my guy friends, and Her and a cute girl friend of hers shared a ride with us to a sporting event. She was sprawled across myself and another friend in the back seat, and my guy friend Mookie (who dated her shortly thereafter for a yearish) was getting flirty and asked her if she was ticklish, and tickled her sides for a few seconds.

She responded back "I'm extremely ticklish" and reacted like an extremely person does pulling away and laughing. Her briefly tickled her a couple more times the next hour, and I remained an observer as htey were in full on flirt mode for the entire 2 hours in the car.

I suspected she may be one of those girls exaggerating how sensitive she was to the cute guy she liked. I spent a lot of time around her my sophomore through senior year of highschool while she was dating a couple close friends on and off, but did not see her get tickled again.....

UNTIL .....

A month before graduating high school, she was at Mookie's house (they only dated fresh year) with another female friends of hers. We were in the living room with a sofa on each side of the room, myself and Rochel on one sofa, Mookie and her friend Bev on the other.

I was always the biggest and strongest person in my friend group, so worth noting that I was about twice her size.... which meant two things in regards to her "smartass bullying" personality

1. she knew she could punch my arm or slap me as hard as she wanted to anytime, and it wouldn't actually ever get to me or affect me.

2. she felt extra "tough" trying to alpha the alpha guy, and assumed I had no recourse since she was a petite female.

We were just shooting the shit midday, when Rochel brought up a song that she absolutely hated that had played all day. Naturally, Mookie and I being singing it.... as loudly and obnoxiously as we could muster.

For about 20 seconds she yelled at me and tried closing my mouth as I sang louder and louder, until she just started (playfully) pinching my ear and hitting me as hard as she could behind my head.

Like many I was extremely embarrassed about my tickle-thing at that time, and when around any more than 1 girl would shy away from opportunities that presented themselves.... HOWEVER the loud signing and her aggressiveness created the perfect cover, so Mookie and Bev wouldn't be able tell what was going on across the room regardless

I FINALLY fought back.... and stuck 2 fingers under her arms just for a second, and it only took a second to realize that she was not just extremely ticklish....

but LITERALLY completely off the charts, ENTIRE BODY PARALYZE UP (to be continued)

so for 99% of ticklish girls, from moderately to super ticklish, if you tickle them when they have free motion, they will immediately pull away to stop you. or block you, or instinctively fight back.

The second I just grazed Rochel's underarms with a couple fingers..... she IMMEDIATELY froze and stopped her attack.

Without having to hold her down or still in any way she was literally so ticklish that she was completely paralyzed to budge, unable to move my fingers or her body away the 1 inch needed to safety.

her entire body just shook up and down nonstop with faint laughter.

After a couple seconds of grazing under her arms the first time, i stopped. and she immediately commenced her attack again

I then starting tickling under her arms with all my fingers for about 10 seconds or so, and once again, all 10 seconds she was paralyzed.

she was wearing jeans, sandals, and a short white top slightly exposing her sexy stomach

I stopped after the second 10 second attack briefly, to be attacked again immediately. Tickling her was literally an on and off switch, where she didn't even learn her lesson and thought it was a brilliant idea to keep hitting me as soon as she was free.

this time I attached her upper body with body hands, and since she was pretty much a rag doll while paralyzed, maneuvered to sit on top of her stomach, where her bare stomach was right underneath my big butt.

I lazily tickled her stomach for another 15 or 20 seconds while she just bounced up and down with faint laughter, unable to budge once again.

The next couple minutes I gave her breaks every 30 seconds or so, and once again, she tried hitting me the SECOND she was able to budge, and the SECOND my fingers touched her body back to rag doll again.

I remember trying to adjust to get her feet, but for whatever reason it wasn't the right position.

From tickling all over her upper body, there was literally no difference in sensitivity from any spot or all, and no difference in reaction if I used 1 finger lightly, or attacked with both hands

Just either full paralysis and bouncing whenever touched, and back to attacking as soon as she was free.

Luckily, because I was so loud I'm not sure the other two across from us understood she was being tickled the whole time and noone made any mention of it after.

The most shocking part that I don't think I've experienced with any other ticklee was the identical reaction regardless of body party and intensity, with the faint barely audible laughter and bouncing up and down like an amusement part ride, even with my full weight on her.

Unfortunately that was my only chance to explore Rochel's sensitivity, and thinking back was soo disapointed I waited that many years to discover it. ESPECIALLY given that she was ALWAYS giving an opportunity with her attitude and actions.

But once was enough to justify her no-brainer inclusion as an inductee as an elite member of a club that needed it's own distinction, to clearly differentiate ESO's from being grouped with the everyday "10/10" or "super ticklish".

CRAZY ticklish cutie #2:

Curvy cuban/african american/asian
EXTREMELY vocal reaction, literally saw 100+ unique lers have 1 on 1 attacks on her throughout grade 7-12 (all males)

Last edited:
Great continuation of the story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I am looking forward to hearing about 2.

I have only ever come across a girl that became paralysed when tickled.
An old Nepalese housemate, I once tickled her sides and all she could do was fall to the floor lol.

I'm very much digging this thread....but wth does "ESO" mean? I undoubtedly must've misses it somehow. Lol

Sounds exquisite. Can't believe you didn't just tickle her at other times just to mess with her. I'm also trying to figure out how one arrives at having that sort of reaction. I can only assume the "fight or flight" third option that very few people have, which is "fight, flight, or freeze".

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back