• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Romanian Tickles! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Met Fox let's call him as the lad wore a cap with this insignia on it and my last night this business trip in Bucharest and went looking for a lad who needed cash and the Capital city of Romania's central railway station a perfect hunting ground and there he was early 20's and tall, slim but fit body, dark brown hair and eyes and olive complexion of gypsy extraction, a surly look my way. Fox will be persuaded but guess straight and gay for pay! I shocked him speaking his language with an American accent but suggested we return to the company apartment, talking with him he could be trusted.

I told him that he would earn $200 letting me have fun with him and he told me I could suck him off but he wouldn't be sucking me and no ass play and I told him what I wanted and he looked at me mystified as he looked down at his feet as I fixed him a whiskey he requested and sipped it and said just his feet and I nodded. He clearly not happy with this but said $300 it's okay.

I nodded and knelt at the sofa and unlaced his worn sneakers saying I would pay him extra to replace them and told him that they appealed to me as he looked at the ceiling ignoring me and what was happening so not comfortable with it but money talks and I pulled off his sneakers and saw the black socks on large feet and feet smelling awesome and said clearly worn all day and it now 11pm and sniffed inside each sneaker which he couldn't watch but heard and I read out size 13's and seeing his lack of interest guessed he was not relaxed at this business transaction but I was the boss and told him I knew $300 would be welcomed by him! The inside of the sneakers warm and damp I inhaled a deep sniff and then told him to lift each socked foot and doing so gripped each ankle and leaned my face to his socked soles and sniffed!

I removed each sock slowly, revealing each foot inch-by-inch. First I exposed the bottom of his hairy leg, then his boney ankle, his heel, the arch, the ball of his foot and finally his toes as he swallowed nervously as I placed my hands on the tops of his feet as he drank more whiskey and told him his feet felt very warm and looked very masculine as I pressed my hands on them and said feet I was going to enjoy even if he wasn't and had men played with his feet before. He looked at me with a stare clearly telling me no! I smiled saying there was a first time for everything and encouraged him to drink his whiskey and fixed him another!

"Yeah nice feet, very nice feet so you want to earn more cash?" I asked and saw him looking at me suspiciously but asked how much was I thinking and told him another $50 for securing him to the bed and playing with his feet and no this was not of appeal to him as frowning he shook his head so $100 I suggested and he drank his 2nd whiskey and nodded discreetly and was glad the allure of cash appealed to him but told him he would earn the $400! He smiled and nodded saying "I satisfy you with my feets!"

I nodded and told him to put his socks on and stay dressed to lie on the top of the bed on his stomach promising him I was not interested in his ass and soon he was secured to the bed with socked feet together and me kneeling facing them both and could tell he wasn't happy with this but needed the money! I told him straight guys appealed to me most and we both knew that cash earned he'd leave and his girlfriend and friends never know our secret and not something he would speak of, selling his feet!

"Hmm fuck these feet smell good and feel so warm and moist and they've got to be ticklish for $400 and smiled as I heard

“No! D-don’t! Not my feets too ticklish!"

Encouraged by the lad's pleas I gently tormentingly caressed his socked soles, gliding his fingers very lightly up and down, up and down seeing him react to the terrible tickling sensations as I ran my fingers faster all over his socked feet! I kept stroking up and down each sole. Lightly running the five fingertips of my left hand from the ball of his foot to just below his toes and then slowly down the sole and along the arch and edge of his foot and down to the heel then slowly back up again, gently. Repeating the teasing action on his right foot!

"Hah-hah-hah-hah-ha PleaseSto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahp! It ti-hi-hi-hi-hiclesSt-stop tickling myfe-hee-hee-hee-heet! Please! Sto-hah-hah-hah-hah-hahphahhahahaha!"

I stopped the tickling to let him breathe and to feel up both feet but so sensitive even this tickled him and told him I was fascinated that the sensations of fondling his feet even socked were so teasing and feeling up each foot that he best be careful in future not to meet strange men with a fixation on feet especially when his were so appealing smelling like feet!

“AAhahaha stoohohohop!” he laughed hysterically as his body squirmed and his feet flexed at each ticklish touch as I told him I coudn't believe his feet being so ticklish even in his socks but would be taking full advantage of it and leaned over both socked feet sniffing them stroking his soles so his socked toes wiggled in my face and then slid his socks off and said it was great he having such ticklish feet and ran my fingers up and down both soles as his toes clenched and his body shook. I was merciless and stroked under his toes saying it was a long time until dawn!

“NAAHhahaaY-you have to stahahap!” he yelled through his laughter but I wouldn’t stop fascinated by the softness of his feet and kept stroking the very sensitive area of his toes. I stroked his gorgeous bare feet as his toes all involuntarily reacted as I pressed my nose into his soles in turn and sniffed deeply and slowly moving up to his toes as I inhaled and then I ran my nose along his toes, sniffing each of them one at a time.

I imagined his look of disgust that a 40 year old man was enjoying the smell of his stinky, sweaty feet and he helpless and vulnerable and stroked his soles again and again up n' down the soles of his big bare feet, trapped feet as I reminded him and both feet helpless against the tickling and I duly intensified the tickling from the light touches to using more pressure and sending Fox into a hysterical laughing fit.

I then tightened my hold on each foot in turn and kissed his soles which really made him squirm as tickling his feet one thing but another man getting intimate with them another and sensing this I dragged my tongue along each sole making him yell but told him the apartment being insultated he could laugh as loud as he like but his feet were both mine to enjoy, bought and paid for! My lips against each sole I kissed and licked all the way up each foot slowly and teasingly! More kissing and licking of his soles, pressing my lips to them and rubbing my lips over them!

"It's the first time your feet have been given attention Fox so have to make sure it's an initiation experience you remember! Love these sweaty, smelly feet, not pungent but strong aroma which I love nuzzling my nose into and rubbing your feet and feeling them up, massaging them sensually and sensuously and being so sensitive that something not even your girlfirends could do as torment for you I see this clearly but licking and sucking on your toes and in between them all is too irressistible and screaming your head off while my mouth works over your toes and toes too encouraging!

“Haha stop thahaaat!” he cried out through his giggles from the horribly ticklish sensations of my sucking on the balls of his feet.

“D-dohohoon’t it t-tickles too much!” he begged, and he gasped sharply at the sudden feeling of my tongue against his toes.

I instead wrapped my lips around the toes of each foot in turn and sucked them while my fingers stroked the sole so his toes wiggled in my mouth and he felt my tongue gliding around and in between his toes and sucking them. Then stopped the oral tease and indulged in stroking his feet and just below the balls of his feet focused on giving his feet full ticklish treatment.

Fox's breathless and exhausted laughter was replaced by loud belly laughs as my fingers tickled both feet simultaneously and with concentration on both arches and under his toes, touching lightly and slowly over his exposed soles. Then ran my tongue over the arches pf his feet as his toes twitched madly, indulging in sucking his foot sweat, his feet given a long tongue bath interspersed with me kneading the soles of his feet.

“Nooohahahaha s-stop!” Fox yelled hysterically and squirming to get his feet away from me as I again was licking the soles of his feet and really indulged in licking the length of each of his bare soles from his heels to his toes and telling him that as raunchy as his feet smelled, they tasting as ripe and delicious and slid my tongue in between his toes! I continued to suck on his toes, one-by-one, wrapping my lips around them and fellating them, massaging them with my tongue.

Fox was shaking his head in disgust as I nibbled on his toes before turning my attention to the tops of his feet which I kissed and licked all over and saliva lubed ran my fingers over the soles of his very hot n' sweating feet as he flinched and desperately tried to pull his feet out of the line of attack!

"Fox relax I'm just seeing how ticklish you are" I said to him massaging his soles and stroking lightly over his toes, then across the balls of his feet!

Tickling his right foot with my fingers sliding up and down his bare sole and loving seeing his feet flex as his toes clenched and splayed out of control as his head shook from side-to-side on the bed. Then I started to tickle both of his feet simultaneously and my fingers all over his soles and probing in-between his toes, Fox lost the plot! I told him I had him right where I wanted him, in my complete control! I flicked my tongue between his toes and ignored his pleas torturing his toes and tenderly licking his soles

"Stop! Please heeheeheehahahahaanooo hahahaha stop"Stop!"

Fox was struggling to catch his breath when I stopped and told him he was going nowhere and wrapped my lips around the toes of his right foot and my tongue traced a ticklish path in between and under them as he giggled uncontrollably and then indulged orally enjoying his left foot and saying having such big, smelly and sweaty feet and feet so ticklish and licklish was to blame! Indulging in in between and under his toes and up n' down his soles feasting on his feet! Nibbling and licking Fox's ultra-sensitive soles and toes!

"Seems to be what gets to you most is my tongue but blame yourself having such deliciously tasty and appetising feet, maybe wash them more in future with a perfumed soap, minty perhaps as I'd have no interest in them but au natural Romanian having the opposite effect Mmmmm!"

I taunted darting my tongue in between and under his toes and if he clenched his toes then gripping them and licking under them and over his taut soles and sucking on each toe individually, my teasing oral and manual touches of his feet driving him mad, lightly licking his insteps as the Romanian lad laughed insanely and continuously, toes clenching and splaying involuntarily! I resumed tickling his feet, running my fingers up n' down his soles working him into a ticklish frenzy!

"Oh! No-hah ha ha ha ha! HAH HA HA HA HA HAHAHAH HAAA!"

“N-no stop it! P-pleeheheease!” Fox moaned shuddering and gasping as I hungrily sucked his toes and licked all over each sole in turn from his toes to his heels and back to his toes again which got sucked and nibbled as he convulsed with laughter as I used the tip of my tongue to tickle the base of his toes.

More finger tickles and his feet licked and I sucked his toes and threatened with more tickles and lickles wanted to know about some of his meetings with guys. At first hesitating, sucking both big toes simultaneously he told me he visited a Canadian married executive in his office weekly and the guy sucks his dick in the office as Fox sits in the executive's chair and behind his desk! The executive kneeling on the floor with his head buried in between Fox' legs. He had met a guy who he'd pissed on in the guy's shower room but a Romanian diplomat could not tell me his name and I respecting this he told me that he sometimes got into a '69' position with another street lad this man paid for as the man would jerk off watching this but he only did this because the man had influence!

I told Fox that he had lied to me saying he never sucked dick and started to tickle his feet as he instantly reacted to my fingers stroking up n' down his soles, toes wiggling like crazy driving me wild! I made made sure to take my time to savour Fox's feet, sniffing his soles, pulling his toes apart with my fingers and inspecting his feet, rubbing his feet all over and my fingers pinching his toes! Then again sucking on Fox's toes and licking his soles and nibbling on his toes and deeply inhaling his addictive foot smell! It proved being a long night and he shot two loads of spunk and proved being horrendously ticklish and licklish every inch of his size 13 feet Mmmmmm!

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back