• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling a real estate agent when I was younger

underthetable

TMF Novice
I don't remember exactly all the dresses she wore, but I do know that her name was Andrea. My memory is kind of fuzzy about what she looked like exactly. She had red hair, and I'm pretty sure was attractive or I don't think I would have been that excited about her. I tickled her feet three times after a while she was letting me have fun. I was living in Fairfax and my family was trying to sell the house for a long time without any luck. My folks worked with a number of agents, but it was Andrea I remember the most, because the first time she came over, she was sitting at the kitchen table with one leg crossed over the other and her black heel was hanging down off of one foot while the other foot was popping out of the other heel. I remember because our TV was right along side the kitchen table and I was sitting in the beanbag chair. I kinda knew she was there but I kinda didn't. But I became keenly aware at the moment I heard a cough and I turned to see who it was. That's when the adrenaline kicked in. I quickly shot up went over very slowly and crouched under I was under the table. My mom was on the phone in the living room so Andrea was alone looking over some papers. Sitting as close as I could I was right by her feet. I thought she didn't notice me until I heard her say "I see you down there." I sat there for what seemed like an eternity weighing my options. I really, really wanted to tickle her feet so badly. Her foot was right by my nose. All I had to do was tickle her arch or her heel or the top of her foot. I really so badly to feel her bare foot But I was afraid to take the risk because I didn't know her and I was deathly shy. Can you imagine if she got mad, or decided to embarrass me some how? I remember being completely filled with nerves and adrenaline. It must have been there 10 minutes before the excitement got to be too powerful and I slowly began to touch her. At first just her shoe, and then lightly scratching her instep. I heard a light giggle from above. Oh! She was ticklish! That did it, I tickled at her arches and immediately got laughter as her foot tipped down and her shoe slid off of her toes. "Do you mind handing me my shoe sweety?" As soon as she spoke I got scared and stopped. So I handed her the shoe. She put her shoe back on, I remember that I then tickled her other foot that was popping out her other heel' "hehehehe, so you are going to tickle me huh?" I stopped again, feeling nervous but i guess I continued tickling and I guess she didn't mind, because she let her heel dangle off of her toes again. She then embarrassed me a little bit when she said "I bet you like to tickle all the girls you like, don't you? You little flirt" I remember turning red feeling kind of embarrassed and I stopped. I came up from under the table and I start to walk away when she said "You can come back and tickle my feet again if you want to." I didn't go back and all that night I kept thinking over and over and over again was why didn't I go back and tickle her feet again!?

Now that would have been the end of the story but she came back the next day.

Almost a carbon copy scene. Only this time, mom was at a neighbors house doing...something...I can't remember. I think there was issue with our phone or something like that. All I know is that Andrea was over again sitting at the table in almost the same position, same shoes, almost the same outfit, but this time nylons. But the biggest difference was this time I couldn't wait. This time I tried to find an actual excuse to be under the table. I grabbed an apple off of the table and went up to Andrea and said hi. "He sweety! How are you? Got an apple there huh?" Or something like that. I dropped the apple and bent down to pick it up. Only this time I "kicked" it so it rolled closer Andrea's leg, and I crawled under the table with zero intension of getting it. There I was starting right at her foot. Again I was really nervous and debate. If I remember correctly, I was actually shaking from the adrenaline this time. Here is how I think I remember it happening (the words I'm certain about): She said right then, "Did you get your apple? Make sure you wa-Hehehehehe! Your tickling my foot! Oh my gosh, you are tickling me! You are tickling my feet! You are such a flirt!" I was tickling the exposed part of her foot from her dangling shoe. I pulled off her shoe and as I was tickling her, her other foot lifted up out of her shoe. I took advantage and began tickling this one with my other hand. Each hand tickling both of her feet. Andrea was laughing above the table and said something like "You better wash that apple." For some reason I had to stop and ich my nose and that's when Andrea said "Well, I guess you are done tickling me." Nope! I was right back at it. I got the first of the three best response that I never, never, ever have forgotten (see the next stories). It lives in a all of my fantasy. I swear " You like to tickle me huh? My feet are fun to play with? I bet if I came over every day you'd try and tickle me, wouldn't you? Okay, you can play with my today if you want to, but that's it! " Do you know what that does to someone? The tickling was exciting, but the thoughts in my head were racing with "Oh my God, she is actually letting me do this! Oh my God I'm tickling and touching her feet. She letting me and she likes it!" . It actually went on this way for a fantasy while, but then Slam! "I'm back!"

Last story with Andrea. Now, this story is not as intense as the last one, but just as good, but short. This time Andrea was over a month later, i was certain she was gone, so I was really excited when I saw her again (I mean really) I ran up to her and gave her a big hug when she walked through the door. I immediately noticed she had on a pants suit, heels and I could see white nylons. I waited and waited and waited and waited to be alone with her. It finally happened when my mom went out to walked the dog and asked Andrea if she wouldn't mind hanging out. The problem was that Andrea was sitting on the couch this time and her shoes were not coming off. Feeling brave I walked up to Andrea and started talking and reached down and tickled the exposed part of nylon foot and that got a smile out of her. She said something like "I have to keep my feet warm" or "my feet are cold." A few minutes passed of us talking before I did anything else. So I dropped down on the floor by her feet, (on purpose of course!) and turned on the TV. A couple of seconds later, just dying to try I tickled the only part of her foot that was exposed and that was the slight top of her arch. I pushed my finger between the small open part the arch of her foot, and the shoe. This elicited the second and thing that she said that also goes into my fantasy memory bank: She let out a "ahhh!" Are you trying to tickle my foot? I guess I'll let you tickle me. You are the only one who is allowed to tease me like that okay? " I remember specifically that She winked at me and lifted up her foot in her shoe and said....and I quote "You are so cute. Don't forget, you are the only person I'm going to let tickle my feet, okay? That's our secret." That should have been a marathon of tickling her exposed foot and I was hoping she was going to lift up her other foot, but that all ended after about only five minutes when I heard the door slam and the dog barking. Andrea popped up and that was that.
A few days later I saw her again, but she had on boots. A time after that I saw her again, but she was only standing in the doorway. After that i never saw her again. To this day, I honestly don't know what happened to her

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back