• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We tickle my wife after drinks - a fantasy (with pics) Part 1 MM/F Feet Nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
You show up right on time for dinner, bottle of wine in hand. You knock on the door and nervously wait, reliving the moments that led up to this.

You saw my post on the TMF and replied. We exchange emails and pictures. We talk on the phone. It still seems too good to be true. A forty-something couple looking for someone to join in their tickle play.

You recall the first pic I sent you of my wife. Grey knee length dress. Black Pantyhose. Sexy black open toe sandals showing off her sexy feet and painted toenails. Long dirty blonde hair. Pretty face and smile. Not rail thin, but not obese. And yes - ticklish.

You hear the thump of high heels approaching the door, and it slowly opens. My wife answers, and her pretty face and warm smile disarm you. "Hi Tony! Come in!" She invites you in and leads you down the hallway to the main sitting area. You admire her 5'5 frame from behind in her sexy black dress, sandals, and those sexy seamed black nylons. She looks even better than her picture.

As you reach the end of the hallway I approach and shake your hand. You look around the room: a well made king size bed in the center flanked by 2 nightstands, a desk with an office chair, and a long credenza that the TV sits on. We turn toward the credenza where a variety of liquors await - Wine, whiskey, vodka and mixers, an ice bucket, and glasses. Still understandably nervous, you ask for a shot of Jack. I pour one for each of us, and wine for my wife, who is now sitting on the end of the bed, legs crossed.

I hand my wife her wine, and she guzzles it. We had pre-gamed at the hotel bar before your arrival, and the 3 Long Island Iced Tea's she had have given her a good happy buzz. She hands me them empty glass back, wanting more. As she waits she lies back on the bed seductively. As I pour her wine I look over at you as you stare at her legs and feet intently.

I return to the bed with the wine, and sit on the foot of the bed near my wife's feet. I motion to you and you sit on the other side. My wife sips her wine, ankles crossed, shaking her feet seductively. We make small talk for a few minutes, and finish another round of drinks. I watch as you intently stare at her feet as they shake. My wife notices and smiles at me, she is enjoying teasing you.

My wife places her empty wine glass on the night stand and stands up. "I have to use the potty" she says, and walks seductively to the bathroom, leaving us sitting on the bed. We look at each other and I speak. "Are you ready?" I ask.

Before you can answer my wife returns. She has slipped off her dress and shoes and now is just wearing a black slip and her nylons. As she climbs on the bed I look at you. Your eyes follow her every move, and as she crawls past you I watch your eyes as you stare at her stockinged legs and feet. She lies on her tummy and crosses her legs in "the pose".

"You know what I could use?" my wife asks, continuing her tease. "I could use a loooong, slow massage all over my body!" she says, now resting her head on a pillow.

We both move closer, both of us sitting on our knees now, and my hand reaches for her bare shoulder. I motion to you with a nod of my head, and you reach for her calf, running your fingertips up and down the backs of her legs, which she has extended, her feet now hanging off the bed.

"MMMMMM, that's nice, now sit one me." my wife says, almost matter-of-fact. I look at you again, and throw my right leg over her torso, and sit on her lower back facing her head. I start to rub her shoulders with both hands as she moans.

I look at you, and motion with a nod toward my wifes feet. You climb off the bed and sit on the floor on your knees facing her feet. Your left hand trembles as you reach for her foot, your thumb caressing the ball of her foot.

I look back and see you reaching for her feet, and I settle down on my wife with all of my weight. At first you just rub the ball of her foot with you thumb. Then, you start to slowly trace your pointer finger up and down the sole of her foot, and she reacts with a soft giggle and a twitch.

Her giggle encourages you, and now you start to scrape your finger nails up and down her feet. Her giggles get louder, and she starts to squirm under me, kicking her feet. "That tickles!" she says between giggles.

Her giggles are infectious, and we both laugh as you continue tickling her feet. Slowly at first, then more intense. Her giggles become laughter, and starts mixing in a "NO" between bursts of laughter.

"Oh my someone has ticklish feet!" I say, grabbing both of her wrists as she tries to reach back and move me. I turn to you. "I say we tickle the shit out of her!"

"NOOOOOOOOO!" my wife exclaims, now thrashing wildly as I restrain her hands. Her feet kick wildly, and I turn and motion to you to climb on the bed.

You stand and climb on the bed, and quickly straddle her lower legs, pinning them down with your weight. You settle your 215 pounds on the back of her legs facing her stockinged feet. She is now helpless.

As you sit on her lower legs, I have pulled handcuffs from my pocket and have secured them on her wrists behind her back. Hearing the clicks you turn to me, as I climb off the bed, pulling a chair over and sitting.

"She is all yours" I say with a smile.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! No Fair!! Don't tickle me!" she protests. But that is a far gone conclusion.

You look down at the 2 stockinged soles facing up at you. Your 215 pound frame sitting on her ankles. Her hands handcuffed tightly behind her. Your fantasy is coming true.

You reach down with both hands and start slowly tracking your fingertips up and down the bottoms of her feet. She starts to laugh, thrashing under you. You increase the speed of your tickles, and start to incorporate your fingernails. My wife's laughter grows louder!

I motion for Tony to stop. He does so, and I stand and pull a small bag out of my suitcase. I walk over to the other side of the bed where my wife's head is. She is lying down, her head resting on her left side, breathing heavy. I start to pull objects from the bag one by one.

"Hun, I'm going to go down to the bar for a drink" I say, pulling an electric toothbrush from the bag. "And you know what? Tony is going to tickle you. And tickle you. And tickle you". With that I pull a long stiff feather from the bag. I place the items on the bed next to Tony and turn to leave.

"NO, HUN, WAIT!" she yells as I walk toward the door. I hear the electric toothbrush click on as I close the door behind me.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA" I can hear her long screams of laughter as I walk down the hallway. I look at my watch, and decide that 30 minutes should be enough time. As my wifes laughter fades I reach the elevator and press the down button. I cannot wait to get back to the room!

Of course I would love to hear what you would do to her if I left you in the room with her like that.

Wow hooch, your wife has some really nice feet. How old are you guys and how ticklish are her feet?

You know I would tickle her like crazy,I got my wife real good Thursday when I wrapped her in a blanket and tickled her nylon feet

Welcome back buddy that was awesome. I love your wife stories.
Just love it.

I think Soft Swap is nice. I love to flirt with fun loving couples. Unicorn chat with me about your fantasy I'll join your wife for wine dancing and tickles.

Looking forward to the continuation! Great story build up!

Bumping this awesome story and hoping for that dark twist sequal!

I would truly appreciate it if someone would second my Golden Feather nomination for this story!! Please!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back