• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELL WEEK YEARBOOK #2 (Tarr2k & Churin) New Release! 5/05/22

Oh yes, there are a lot of problems to handle for Diane for sure. It will be very interesting to see how she will deal with all this and the tickling. And I´m all in for the tickle fight of course.^^ But man can we talk about the white-suited man? What a great character. I had a prediction half way through Stars Halloween scene that it was him because the way he spoke to her. His skills are very amazing and he was a real gentlemen. I didn´t expected this because I thought he was this evil person. But the way he was moved by Stars speech and wants that she achieve her goals... that whole scene was AMAZING!

That's great to hear! He's definitely a complicated man, but you can see why the ladies who work for him like Ella and Emma and Yu Yan are so devoted to him, they are no doubt anxious for their turn to receive that kind of attention! XD He's not a man to be crossed, but he's not unfair either. He's a bad guy, but not a bad man. :) I'm thrilled we were able to fit that section in this book, it was one thing that didn't directly tie into that one's plot, but I thought it was a good breather after the emotional chapter of Diane overhearing Barton's confession. Star definitely had the best night on Halloween! Of course, that doesn't mean he can't turn that around either; you saw how he dealt with the trio when he needed information, and it's even worse when he decides to personally inflict that upon a failed minion!

That's great to hear! He's definitely a complicated man, but you can see why the ladies who work for him like Ella and Emma and Yu Yan are so devoted to him, they are no doubt anxious for their turn to receive that kind of attention! XD He's not a man to be crossed, but he's not unfair either. He's a bad guy, but not a bad man. :) I'm thrilled we were able to fit that section in this book, it was one thing that didn't directly tie into that one's plot, but I thought it was a good breather after the emotional chapter of Diane overhearing Barton's confession. Star definitely had the best night on Halloween! Of course, that doesn't mean he can't turn that around either; you saw how he dealt with the trio when he needed information, and it's even worse when he decides to personally inflict that upon a failed minion!

The tickle torture scene with Red, Green and White was so good. Tied up in straitjackets and their feet in a box licked by cats and tickled silly? OH I LOVED IT! And he has balls of steel to visit the Sigma auction as a wanted criminal. But even a man like him needs some fun.^^ But he was definitely the most impressive character of the new ones. There is something mysterious about him and I really like that. The Producer is another interesting character as is Mr. Andrews. Oh he will be so mad if he finds out what Eva did.^^ And I can´t wait to see the Shadow Lance in action. So many awesome things to look forward to.^^

The tickle torture scene with Red, Green and White was so good. Tied up in straitjackets and their feet in a box licked by cats and tickled silly? OH I LOVED IT! And he has balls of steel to visit the Sigma auction as a wanted criminal. But even a man like him needs some fun.^^ But he was definitely the most impressive character of the new ones. There is something mysterious about him and I really like that. The Producer is another interesting character as is Mr. Andrews. Oh he will be so mad if he finds out what Eva did.^^ And I can´t wait to see the Shadow Lance in action. So many awesome things to look forward to.^^

Oh hell yes! :) Next time you'll see how unhappy the white-suited man is about them being caught flat-footed over the situation that forced them to fake Mr. Andrews' death. One of his organizations is essentially a security and investigatory service for criminals, and them missing out on what happened until it was too late will cause him to make his frustrations known. Including on Mr. Andrews' two bodyguards, Amelia and Zofia, who we'll see in action as bodyguards... and as victims of the white-suited man's need to dish out punishment over this lapse in security. :D

Oh hell yes! :) Next time you'll see how unhappy the white-suited man is about them being caught flat-footed over the situation that forced them to fake Mr. Andrews' death. One of his organizations is essentially a security and investigatory service for criminals, and them missing out on what happened until it was too late will cause him to make his frustrations known. Including on Mr. Andrews' two bodyguards, Amelia and Zofia, who we'll see in action as bodyguards... and as victims of the white-suited man's need to dish out punishment over this lapse in security. :D

Oh I love hot ticklish bodyguards.^^ I´m very looking forward to that.^^ I´m also very interested in the Gata Club. :-D Did we saw people from the Shadow Lance already or is this for later?

Oh I love hot ticklish bodyguards.^^ I´m very looking forward to that.^^ I´m also very interested in the Gata Club. :-D Did we saw people from the Shadow Lance already or is this for later?

They were mentioned, but didn't appear. I'm really hoping to include them in the next book. I have 2600 words for a sequence during which you see them in action, but it's not essential to the story and that part doesn't have any tickling in it, so they might have to get bumped. I'm trying to keep it in, though, because I think the book would be the better for it. :)

The Gata Club was formed by the white-suited man the same as his other organizations: there is a criminal need, and he'll find the best people to fill it, and then allow it to run largely autonomously, with the understanding that if he needs something, they drop everything and see to it. But because he founded it, you can be sure that tickling is a part of their criminal culture. :) You'll see in the next book when Pinkwater (the security and investigatory service I mentioned) gets info out of a reluctant agent investigating the white-suited man. :D

So yes, the Gata Club makes use of tickling for things like tests and discipline. "Gata" is Portuguese for "cat" and also is a slang term for a sexy lady, so there are several meanings to their name (the stealthiness of cats, the sexy ladies) and as you saw, a useful means in dispensing tickles!

They were mentioned, but didn't appear. I'm really hoping to include them in the next book. I have 2600 words for a sequence during which you see them in action, but it's not essential to the story and that part doesn't have any tickling in it, so they might have to get bumped. I'm trying to keep it in, though, because I think the book would be the better for it. :)

The Gata Club was formed by the white-suited man the same as his other organizations: there is a criminal need, and he'll find the best people to fill it, and then allow it to run largely autonomously, with the understanding that if he needs something, they drop everything and see to it. But because he founded it, you can be sure that tickling is a part of their criminal culture. :) You'll see in the next book when Pinkwater (the security and investigatory service I mentioned) gets info out of a reluctant agent investigating the white-suited man. :D

So yes, the Gata Club makes use of tickling for things like tests and discipline. "Gata" is Portuguese for "cat" and also is a slang term for a sexy lady, so there are several meanings to their name (the stealthiness of cats, the sexy ladies) and as you saw, a useful means in dispensing tickles!

Oh that is a really interesting inside view. This sounds really fun already. :-D Cats and sexy ladies? HELL YES.^^ I´m also wondering who the person is that did the thing with Stacie on Halloween and was sending Diane the video. Seems like a 3rd party. I can´t make a sense of it just yet.^^

Oh that is a really interesting inside view. This sounds really fun already. :-D Cats and sexy ladies? HELL YES.^^ I´m also wondering who the person is that did the thing with Stacie on Halloween and was sending Diane the video. Seems like a 3rd party. I can´t make a sense of it just yet.^^

Still a lot of mystery to come! :)

On that topic: Did you think that Mr. Andrews was going to die, or did you guess that there was something more going on?

Still a lot of mystery to come! :)

On that topic: Did you think that Mr. Andrews was going to die, or did you guess that there was something more going on?

Oh no, I Immediately knew they would fake his death. He is one of the white-suited-man´s best agents. So it was very obvious for me he would cover Mr. Andrews tracks. :-D

Oh no, I Immediately knew they would fake his death. He is one of the white-suited-man´s best agents. So it was very obvious for me he would cover Mr. Andrews tracks. :-D

I just want to say thanks for all your feedback! As you can probably guess, I invested a lot in this series, especially in this most recent one. Having someone as passionate about it as I am really makes all the hard work worth it! Thanks!

I just want to say thanks for all your feedback! As you can probably guess, I invested a lot in this series, especially in this most recent one. Having someone as passionate about it as I am really makes all the hard work worth it! Thanks!

You´re very welcome my friend! :-D

Tarr2k is one of the must-read (tickling) storytellers in town! Very articulate and playful scenarios you'll never be disappointed! And of course, kudos to Dr. Random for the sweet ART. I am browsing my copy and will check it out soon... :)

Hey Tarr my friend, how is everything going? I hope you are doing fine! :-D

Hey Tarr my friend, how is everything going? I hope you are doing fine! :-D

Great, thanks for asking! I have one last part of the book left to write before sending it off to MTJ to begin the next step of the process. I can even tell you the scene without spoiling anything, because it's mentioned in the title! :blaugh:

This next book is proving a real challenge because there's a lot of interconnected character stories going on, so even pushing the ones that aren't needed off to later books is leaving it pretty full, I've had to work this over more than all the rest of the books, including the original trilogy, put together! There's an expression of "killing your darlings," meaning to remove anything that makes the story better, no matter how much you want it in there or how hard you worked on it. Suffice to say, I have killed A LOT of darlings over the past couple of months! There's a lot that needs to happen from the start to the end, and sometimes it means whole scenes have to be boiled down to a couple of sentences. There was one that was five pages, I think, involving Eva and Diane. I really liked it, it showed their relationship, had some great jokes, and featured a small tickle fight, but the story didn't NEED it, so it had to go. (Don't worry, I'm hoping to put it in a future publication!) The plotline involving Hooper, Candace, and Roxi had to be pushed back. A bunch of BTS tickling scenes from Hell Week had to be pushed back. Aiko's entire storyline is now only one scene, the rest pushed back. Even a tickle scene couldn't make the cut, one of Roxi's last videos for Hooper called Nurse Ashley's Training Day, Donnie's favorite video, can only be mentioned, but there was no room to actually include it.

But of course, all this is only because the story has a lot to it! There are major events for Diane, Roxi, Barton, Donnie, Megan, and Eva! And you'll get to see a lot of the other Sigmas in the secondary plot of the story that will run throughout the book. I won't give away much to avoid spoilers, but you might recall Eva was spending Saturday evening working on Thanksgiving Game Night? Well, that's our secondary plot, Eva and 15 Sigmas in nothing but nylons and a smile doing the ultimate Game Night with her brand new game for them! Everyone from our favorite freshmen pledges from the trilogy, to girls you haven't seen in a while like Carla from the original Game Night, Steph from the second part of the trilogy, and even Crystal who was mentioned in passing by Diane back in the first book but never appeared! And a whole bunch more! And I'm really, really hoping we have the room to include the small but major storyline involving the White-Suited Man! It'd be a logical thing to try to cut, but it's one darling I can't bring myself to kill yet.

So, we are getting close! It's down to how much space the title scene of the book takes up, then I might have to go back and cut or condense something to make room. We'll have to see. But whatever the case, the book is nearly done!

Tarr2k is one of the must-read (tickling) storytellers in town! Very articulate and playful scenarios you'll never be disappointed! And of course, kudos to Dr. Random for the sweet ART. I am browsing my copy and will check it out soon... :)

Thanks for saying so, I really appreciate that! I definitely tried to bring some really fun tickling scenarios in this one, even if they sometimes pushed our sorority girls to their limits! XD

Great, thanks for asking! I have one last part of the book left to write before sending it off to MTJ to begin the next step of the process. I can even tell you the scene without spoiling anything, because it's mentioned in the title! :blaugh:

This next book is proving a real challenge because there's a lot of interconnected character stories going on, so even pushing the ones that aren't needed off to later books is leaving it pretty full, I've had to work this over more than all the rest of the books, including the original trilogy, put together! There's an expression of "killing your darlings," meaning to remove anything that makes the story better, no matter how much you want it in there or how hard you worked on it. Suffice to say, I have killed A LOT of darlings over the past couple of months! There's a lot that needs to happen from the start to the end, and sometimes it means whole scenes have to be boiled down to a couple of sentences. There was one that was five pages, I think, involving Eva and Diane. I really liked it, it showed their relationship, had some great jokes, and featured a small tickle fight, but the story didn't NEED it, so it had to go. (Don't worry, I'm hoping to put it in a future publication!) The plotline involving Hooper, Candace, and Roxi had to be pushed back. A bunch of BTS tickling scenes from Hell Week had to be pushed back. Aiko's entire storyline is now only one scene, the rest pushed back. Even a tickle scene couldn't make the cut, one of Roxi's last videos for Hooper called Nurse Ashley's Training Day, Donnie's favorite video, can only be mentioned, but there was no room to actually include it.

But of course, all this is only because the story has a lot to it! There are major events for Diane, Roxi, Barton, Donnie, Megan, and Eva! And you'll get to see a lot of the other Sigmas in the secondary plot of the story that will run throughout the book. I won't give away much to avoid spoilers, but you might recall Eva was spending Saturday evening working on Thanksgiving Game Night? Well, that's our secondary plot, Eva and 15 Sigmas in nothing but nylons and a smile doing the ultimate Game Night with her brand new game for them! Everyone from our favorite freshmen pledges from the trilogy, to girls you haven't seen in a while like Carla from the original Game Night, Steph from the second part of the trilogy, and even Crystal who was mentioned in passing by Diane back in the first book but never appeared! And a whole bunch more! And I'm really, really hoping we have the room to include the small but major storyline involving the White-Suited Man! It'd be a logical thing to try to cut, but it's one darling I can't bring myself to kill yet.

So, we are getting close! It's down to how much space the title scene of the book takes up, then I might have to go back and cut or condense something to make room. We'll have to see. But whatever the case, the book is nearly done!

It is always difficult to push back content, especially if you have so many amazing ideas for characters and secondary plots. But you have to focus on what makes the most sense and is essential for this book. But I´m very looking forward to read all the pushed back BTS tickling scenes from Hell Week, character stuff and secondary plots in later books. :-D I know it´s hard, especially if you like a scene very much like the one you described with Eva and Diane. But the main story is the most important thing because it´s the red line that guides you through the journey.

And I mean of course the title scene of the book has to be the main dish.^^ Make it a BIG LONG EPIC TICKLISH one because... well... it´s in the title. :p And I´m VERY VERY looking forward to this last part of the book. That is exactly what I was waiting for! I wonder why... LOL

But I´m glad you´re doing great! By the way, will we see what happened to Stacie in the booth during the auction in this book or in a later one? Because till now, we didn´t saw her "special" treatment. We only witnessed the "manipulation". :-D

Last edited:
It is always difficult to push back content, especially if you have so many amazing ideas for characters and secondary plots. But you have to focus on what makes the most sense and is essential for this book. But I´m very looking forward to read all the pushed back BTS tickling scenes from Hell Week, character stuff and secondary plots in later books. :-D I know it´s hard, especially if you like a scene very much like the one you described with Eva and Diane. But the main story is the most important thing because it´s the red line that guides you through the journey.

And I mean of course the title scene of the book has to be the main dish.^^ Make it a BIG LONG EPIC TICKLISH one because... well... it´s in the title. :p And I´m VERY VERY looking forward to this last part of the book. That is exactly what I was waiting for! I wonder why... LOL

But I´m glad you´re doing great! By the way, will we see what happened to Stacie in the booth during the auction in this book or in a later one? Because till now, we didn´t saw her "special" treatment. We only witnessed the "manipulation". :-D

Oh, I'm worried now that this is going to be like Book 2 all over again! Where it's being hyped up and won't measure up! :cry1:

My hope is that, like with that scene, it'll fit what the setup has made it to be. We'll have to see how that shakes out.

But good news is that I have sent the final draft off for editing! And I'm hoping it'll be full of a lot of pleasant surprises and fun situations. This is in some ways the most insane the series has ever gotten! XD

Oh, I'm worried now that this is going to be like Book 2 all over again! Where it's being hyped up and won't measure up! :cry1:

My hope is that, like with that scene, it'll fit what the setup has made it to be. We'll have to see how that shakes out.

But good news is that I have sent the final draft off for editing! And I'm hoping it'll be full of a lot of pleasant surprises and fun situations. This is in some ways the most insane the series has ever gotten! XD

I have no doubt that this book will be good with a lot of surprises and fun situations. :-D And if this book is the most insane till now, it´s perfect! I love insane stuff. :-D I´m glad that you could finally sent it off. :-D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back