• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return To Liberty, Searching For New Sources , And Trying To Settle In

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross returned to New York, and went into the office the next day at noon, after resting in the morning.

The first person he called, of course, was Tim.

"Tim, I'm home. Your work is done for the month. Is there anything you would like me to do?" Ross asked.

"Yes, I would like you to meet with me and two other men for an early dinner tomorrow night at Smith and Wollensky. While this company lawsuit is up in the air, I am thinking about buying just a piece of a slightly smaller company, one third each, with two other guys, just to have a new project in the works. I want you to meet them, discuss it with them, and you and me will talk about it afterwards. S And W tomorrow at 6 pm" Tim said.

"I will be there" Ross replied.

The next night,. Ross, Tim, and two other men, named Barry and Mike, met about the potential project.

"This company will not be that expensive. It has solid financial footing. We searched deeply, and it seems to have no past or present tax problems whatsoever. Therefore, what I would like you to do, Ross, is to read over the financials, and either approve or disapprove. I would "like" it done in 30 days, but I will give you a 60 day limit considering your obligations in OKC and your other work for me. I'm thinking it may take you 45 days realistically, which would be a fine timetable for me" Tim said, giving Ross the financial statements.

"Okay, Tim, will get on it right away. I will be in New York until next Monday morning, then off to OKC. My trips there are never a week. I'm thinking, three full days and back on Thursday, Friday at latest. We might loosely begin discussing another oil and gas deal, but since we just did one, that might be a month or two off. Any real estate deal would be in the discussion phase only, considering what happened last time" Ross said,. Referring to the just past deal that Ross had with the residents in OKC and the lawsuit.

That night, Ross got home from his dinner about eight. Kayley was on the bed, grading papers.

"So , did the boys have fun talking about their little business deal?" Kayley said sarcastically.

"Boys? Boys? Okay, thats it teacher. Tonight you are going to get yours. I can see you're working now, but later, you are mine!" Ross said strongly.

Kayley took off her glasses. "Can I offer you the ladder and my toes in exchange for the tickle torture? I'm tired" Kayley said.

"Yes, you can, if there is a fuck in there and foot worship, but only because I like you" Ross said.

"Fine" Kayley replied.

Kayley got the ladder, went to the almost top step, and stood high on her toes" "Kayley the ladder slave has done her duty. May the teacher ask for some loving and a fuck? This teacher is horny" Kayley said.

"Yes, the teacher may ask for loving and a fuck Come into the bedroom, teacher, and that is just what you are going to get!" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley disrobed each other. Ross quickly scrubbed down Kayley's soles with a scrub brush. She jumped, and squealed, but Ross did not push his luck.

Ross kissed Kayley all over from head to toes, and again gave Kayley's rock hard nipples a quick tickle. She squealed again, but this time, the nipple tickle made her wet.

"Teacher is all wet. Student satisfies teacher very well. For that, teacher gives student a huge reward. " Kayley said.

Kayley lightly sucked on Ross's nega erect dick, which had pre cum on it, but she did not go too far, because she wanted to be fucked. Kayley then put Ross's erect dick in her pussy, as Kayley erupted with orgasm, and Ross exploded into Kayley's mega wet vagina, and they both collapsed breathlessly into each other's arms.

"Oh, oh, we are so good. Even if we did not have this deep love. We fuck soooooo good!" Kayley said.

It had been a very satisfying night for Ross and Kayley, a needed one.

After working the rest of the week at home, and spending quiet time with Kayley at home over the weekend, Ross made a Sunday evening flight to OKC.

As they kissed each other goodbye, Kayley said. Teacher expects you home by midnight Wednesday night. I would like to have dinner with you, but if you cant get home by dinner, teacher understands" Giving Ross a long kiss.

"Wednesday definitely. I cant stay any longer than that, for you, and for work" Ross said.

The plane to OKC took off from JFK.

It had been a week of exploring for Tim, and a week of important time spent with Kayley for Ross and Kayley's marriage.

What would happen on this excursion to OKC.

That would be seen.

I love the way they negotiate their erotic activity.
"Boys? Boys? Okay, thats it teacher. Tonight you are going to get yours. I can see you're working now, but later, you are mine!" Ross said strongly.

Kayley took off her glasses. "Can I offer you the ladder and my toes in exchange for the tickle torture? I'm tired" Kayley said.

"Yes, you can, if there is a fuck in there and foot worship, but only because I like you" Ross said.

"Fine" Kayley replied.

Kayley got the ladder, went to the almost top step, and stood high on her toes" "Kayley the ladder slave has done her duty. May the teacher ask for some loving and a fuck? This teacher is horny" Kayley said.

"Yes, the teacher may ask for loving and a fuck Come into the bedroom, teacher, and that is just what you are going to get!" Ross said.

Yes that is good.

More to come ASAP hopefully within the next day, depending on my energy level, and what is going on.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back