• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking Ticklish Control! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The troublesome inmate Jason Hughes was in the segregation cell and my eyes fixed on him and with the threat of the tazer the 6' 32 year old listened to the voice of authority and told to strip removed his prison shirt worn by him the two days he'd spent in the punishment cell and told him he seem to have worked up a sweat as his jeans were pulled down and off over his socked feet and he went to remove them and I told him to stop and stand still.

The lad clearly had mellowed from his time in the cell and was told to lie on the bed on his back with arms above his head and both wrists cuffed as I told him feet together and they secured as he lay petrified I might tazer him in this helpless and vulnerable position but instead used my swiss knife and cut his underwear off him and sensed him fearing I'd rape him but smiling reminded him that prior to his punishment segregation he'd had to swap his regulation white prison socks for then thin black nylon ones as these would make his feet sweat and be more uncomfortable in this cell and he nodded when asked if he remembered and asking him his foot size he told me 14's!

I smiled as I blindfold him and then told him that I thought he needed to be taught a lesson to behave himself in future and whispered the question in his ear "Jason are you ticklish?" I saw his socked toes clench as he lied and told me "No" and just said to him that I knew better having read his medical notes and the psychological report when asked if he had any phobias, fears of any kind that he might share and his saying none but asked if he had ever been rendered helpless and powerless in a situation had remembered one happening at a summer camp when he as a counselor aged 23 yrs old was set on by the mid teen lads he was in charge of one night in the cabin who tickle raped him!

They had all attacked him and pinned hin down to the floor and simultaneously tickled him armpits, ribs and having pulled off his shoes and socks his feet and found them extremely ticklish soon it's having been two lads holding an ankle each and tickling his feet, others having joined them to assist in tickling his soles and toes loving how easily dominated you were from a gangtickling and you felt out of control, embarrassed and humiliated as having found your weak spot that you would never have the samw authority over them as they threatened to tell other lads so you had to agree to their having fun with you as their tickle -toy for the remaining week and on return to the college you resigned!"

Jason nodded as I told him that dishonesty was why he was in prison so best to learn to tell the truth prior to his release and he nodded as his parole date was coming and he knew I having influence according to my personal reports on him as to whether parole would be granted or not and said I saw no reason why parole would be denied him if he played the game to my rules and sat on the chair at the end of the bed.

"Hmmm size 14's Jason and they have got sweaty and feel warm, Jason feet still, that's it good man now splay your toes for me good and now clench and now splay and clench good and keep doing that, good man and they are big feet and well defined with long toes I see and Mmmm they smell like feet and those lads tickling them like that but it means you've gained the experience as I'll level with you Jason if you've not guessed; I'm gonna be having fun with your feet but guaranteed being a far worse time than they gave you!"

Saying this I began to slowly run the index finger of my right hand up n' down the sole of his right foot and then with the same finger of my left hand, his left foot and told him I was glad he was holding back his laughter as challenges something as my job should tell him, I thrived on and that I was curious to find his weakest areas and they seemed to be under his toes and the middle of the soles of his feet and both socked feet stroked under his toes and instantly clenching them, he learned a silly thing to do as with one hand I would grip his toes and stretch his foot and fingers of my other hand intensify the tickle and smiled as he tried to escape but it wasn't happening! I told him the nylon socks increased his level of ticklishness as warm and sweaty feet the most sensitive! I stroked the middle of each foot simultaneously and drew circles there before working over each foot individually and gripping the socked toes and stroking the length of each foot vigorously!

Then delivered new sensations lightly caressing both soles making him shudder as I stroked his insteps, an instant flinch in repsonse as I ran my fingers the length of both soles tickling both feet simultaneously from heels to toes and toe back to heels and then stopped to let him breathe! I then started masaging his socked feet leaning close to them and inhaling the attractive dark hiared and dark brown eyed lad's foot smell and saying straight lad's feet like his my preference and this not something he'd be telling his girlfriend about her next visit or anyone if he wanted his parole and fondled his feet as he squirmed and moaned but dare not ask me to stop as I told him having a good long look at his feet and then peeled both socks off and began to tickle his bare feet as he yelled and struggled to free himself from the bed and I tickled and tickled with greater intensity until Jason could hardly breathe. I tickled his feet with my fingers racing up n' down the length of his soles and then shocked him licking his semi hard dick and then stopped!

"Guess you weren't expecting that Jason but toes sucked get's a dick hard, any dick and love sucking toes but a good looking guy like you has meat that needs lubing with saliva and saw it throbbing but right now these large sweaty feet of yours get my attention!" I said!

I began tickling his feet again and kept on tickling his flexing feet. Then used the feather to tease his toes with one hand and with the other stroked the shaft of his dick, back and forth and my fingers toghtening on it with every taunting stroke until sensing he was close to shooting his load and stopped jerking him off and focused on tickling his feet and kept on tickling but then sucked on his dick again but stopping and tickling his feet. I kept on alternating between stroking Jason's dick and tickling his feet! I just kept tickling his big soft, sensitive feet while gales of deep, masculine laughter erupted from his deepest guts. He started having a little trouble breathing, so I immediately slowed down and let him catch his breath and then resumed the tickles making him hysterical!

I indulged ightly raking my fingers up and down both bared soles in a delicate but forceful manner and he freaked as his body tensed. Engaged in wild felt spidering tickles all over his smelly feet. The rapid and random sensations were already driving Jason crazy! I taunted him that it was great he had such super ticklish feet as a weakness I would be delighting in using against him as I traced my nails along the wrinkles of his feet and every inch of his soles were incredibly ticklish! He desperately tried pulling his feet from me as both being tickled vigorously was driving him insane as my relentless fingers fired with enthusiasm tormented and teased his gorgeous feet!

Stroking under each of Jason's toes of one foot with one hand delivering intense sensations and simultaneously with the other focusing on teasing the arch of his other foot and alternating feet! I then got the feather from inside my jacket pocket and lightly drew the quill end the length of Jason's helpless and vulnerable soles and then drew the tendrils in between each of his toes hearing him in muffled ticklish agony as I focused on teasing and tormenting him and again resorted to using the quill end to stroke his size 14 soles again! I stroked randomly to detect an area to specifically target and found the balls of his feet very sensitive so ran the quill end of the feather over them alternating between fast n' slow! The constant variation meant Jason could not prepare himself for the tickle! He hating every moment of my vicious and determined torment and tease so drawing the softe end of the feather in between his toes and then the quill end to rake the length of each bare sole! I told him my loving nothing more than driving guys nuts tickle torturing their feet and a technique leaving no marks of having been endured, physical ones but psychologically unforgettable!

"You know in years past Jason troublemakers feet often covered with brine and salt and being sweaty were secured bare to stocks and goats would lick them, often excruciatingly ticklish but the hungry goats loved their feast and imagine I'm the goat with an insatiable appetite for large, sweaty and smelly bare feet and a wicked tongue need feeding and you can guess it won't be your dick getting sucked!"

Then gripped his right foot and sucked and nibbled his toes knowing how my tongue tickled as something I was going to make sure he found out and orally alternated my lickling from foot to foot and told him he could yell as much as he liked, laugh his guts out as nobody around to hear him and his laughing all the encouragemtn I needed and proceeed with driving him out of his mind consistently licking all over the soles of both of his feet and sucking on each and evey toe and then taking a mouthful of toes licking and sucking them all as Jason laughed like a loon! I then pulled the feather in between his toes and smiled as he tried to pull his feet away but was soon laughing uncontrollably as I grazed the quill end of the feather along saliva lubed soles!

"Oh yeah that's a killer right Jason, it never fails to give guys something to laugh about and like you lose control but your feet really are off the charts ticklish even the pads of my fingers getting a reaction from you and only lightly stroking your feet but the feather drawn in between these toes really has you giggling and that's a sound I love hearing from tough punks like you as they're subjected by me to the oldest torture known to man and one so effective and leaving no evidence physically anyway but you won't forget it happening!"

The more I tickled Jason's sensitive feet the harder he laughed and drenched sweat his size 14 feet quite literally hyper-ticklish and I really worked on the soles of his feet drawing circles in the centre of them both with my fingers and continuing to saw the feather in between his toes driving him berserk as he squirmed madly to try to escape from the tickles! Then I began to jerk him off again and loved feeling his straight and throbbing dick and caressing his balls with feather as my lips caressed the head of his dick teasingly as involuntarily he gasped as I told him I would soon let him shoot his spunk! Then back at his feet firmly dragged my two index fingers across the middle of his soles to his toes as his body went rigid and his head shook from side to side as I intensified things with a wild tickling employing my using all ten fingers running the length of his se sensitive soles to his toes!

More licking of his soles and gliding my fingers up n' down his sweaty soles as he laughed loudly and his body convulsed uncontrollably as I continued to tickle his soles which him giggle even louder and especially when I tickled under his toes as he bucked and thrashed around, doing absolutely anything and everything to try and get me off his feet so I picked up the pace of the tickling frenzy I indulged in delivering more lickling, my tongue lathering both Jason's soles and licking deviously along both soles and toes. He having no control over his feet being tickled and lickled as no man can withstand my lickling and tickling combination except restrained!

I loved seeing his toes clenching tight as I stroked and tickled lightly and traced my fingers very gently over the lines of his feet and said for two such big feet they being so tender and how they turned me on smelling and tasting so good and while for some guys my tickle treatment proved consistently irritating that for Jason it was unbearable and said in summer camp the lads must have had fun and was sure his weakness that they gor him more than once and told him I'd tickle his feet until he admitted it! I started lightly tickling the balls of his feet and under his toes, on the toes and lightly tickle teasing his soles from side to side in an indulgence of tickling torture which drove him nuts! Jason was in pure ticklish agony as I tickled both soles with both of my hands like crazy! I told him fingers can be so devastating as in a break he told me that from that incident that he'd spent most of the summer camp barefoot and tickled as his big and ticklish feet regular targets of the lads who made sure his hideously ticklish feet became known about!

I told him his fault for having such big and ticklish feet just made to torment and that I ceratinly lusted after his feet and over the nect few weeks he'd learn this and earn his parole submitting to it and loving the taste of his feet and their ripeness especially his toes that his feet would be orally raped by me as and when I felt possessed to indulge in taking complete advantage of them and exploiting his feet but he could trust me that I would be licking and sucking on his toes regularly and often in the middle of the night as an insomniac that this form of sleep deprivation though not documented proved often very effective. At Guantanamo bay the prisoners in orange suits, ear muffed and blindfold with goggles he might remember wore sandals and white socks and might think a fly landed on their socked heel as they were forced in kneeling position but soon realised sandals off it was a bored solder having fun with a sensitive socked foot or feet, maybe two soldiers and those found most ticklish in a similar situation in the night but secured to their beds with one difference; their socks being off and feet bare!

I also found that right in the middle of his arches tickling drove him insane and so somewhere I concentrated on teasing and tormenting on both of his feet ignoring his pleading me to stop as the tickles became too much and saying not to forget he was being punished and telling him the added turn on for me being he was straight as sucking his toes I felt his dick harden again and caressed his balls again! I then jerked him off and he shot his pent up load and having cum indulged in combination tickling of both feet at the same time and delivering a merciless tickling to them as he now even more sensitve and excrucaitingly ticklish! Jason had no more strength, no more will, no more nerves to fight against the torture and I took full advantage of his desperate ticklishness running my fingers over the tops of his feet, around the edges of both feet and from his heels to his toes as his bare feet immobilised thrilled me! I pulled his toes back to stroke under them and gain a better access to under them all as well as the balls of his feet and engaged in light spider tickling up and down the soles that really captivated my attention!

I had a long session with him and then told him I would see he got a shower and left the cell and leaving him nude but replacing his socks! I then suggested to a couple of guards that Prisoner 267892A needed a clean up in the showers and then to be left nude and returned to the same segregation cell for a few more days and adding to replace the black socks on his feet! They nodded not questioning my authority and later on in the middle of the night I visited Jason and his socked feet for more fun! Platic combs raked over his tender soles proving effective and a focused tickling delivered and the inkless pen running it's tip over his soles and tracing the wrinkles in them as his toes clenched and splayed and my telling him I was just enjoying the pleasue of tickling and lickling his large very warm, sweaty so smell but tasty feet and rubbing and massaging them so he in no doubt at all who was in control!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back