• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PC Collier played with! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
P.C. Steve Collier was in trouble, the 6' handsome 23 yr old cop lay secured to the bed stripped naked except for his black uniform socks as I told the blindfold cop I didn't like him snooping around my business and he'd been brought to me to be taught a lesson and smiled as the blindfold cop struggled in his bonds. I told him there would be no marks, evidence of violence or abuse so nothing to report as the gagged cop muffled responses that could not be understood.

I told him he'd messed with the wrong people and was out of his depth and said I'd done homework on him Steven Joseph Collier born Camberwell, London Feb 27th 1995, 6' engaged to Marianne, in police 2 yrs and a Piscean but medical records showed he reacted very strongly to the babinski test during his police medical, the standard neurological exam testing his reflexes and involuntary responses to stimuli. He must remember it and saw by his flinching he did. I told him I was more than willing to use his extreme weakness against him and exploit it to maximum level, way beyond the limits of his endurance! Being sadistic by nature the idea appealed to me in fact which was why his socks were still on and would be for a while.

I looked at the handsome lad as I kneeled at the end of the bed and told him being blindfold sensations would be magnified and my intention was to see him suffer his worst nightmare imaginable and relish every moment of his torment and advised him to try his best not to react as doing so would be all the encouragment to entice me to intensify the teasing, torment I planned on inflicting on him. I explained that the fine art of tickle torture was something I excelled in and like anything in life, something anyone enjoys doing, they're good at and nothing thrilled me more than tickling a ticklish guy's feet and that reading his medical report, not telling him how I got a copy of it, I had determined easily how to punish him for meddling in affairs that were none of his business and organised for his abduction to be after finishing his duty at the station all night so he'd have very sweaty feet with an intense foot odour and gave both size 12 feet a sniff saying he'd not disappointed me as kinky as it might be I found natural foot sweat appealing.

Steve giving me the perfect reactions involuntarily toes wiggling in his black uniform socks but he best obey my instructions and he nodded as I made clear who was in complete control and told him to rub his feet together to make the point and watched as nervously he did so as I told him this was why his feet were secured together not spreadeagle, easier access to them both for me. The cop was sensibly silent as I watched him slide his socked feet against each other as I told him that no serious harm would come to him and no lasting damage but the duration of the punishment would be unbearable but there would be no degree of leniency as mercy not a word I understood the meaning of. I enjoyed taunting him mentally.

"So Steve Dr. Harald has noted on a scale of sensitivity you rate 11/10 +, you really so ticklish, you keep rubbin' those feet did I tell you tio stop, good boy that's it rub, rub, rub feet gettin' nice n' hot good yeah okay stop! Mmmm very manly and sweaty, I can feel the heat emanating from them, nothing excites me more than feet sweaty n' moist with a natural foot smell and ticklish feet a bonus and sweaty feet the most ticklish!"

I leaned into the cop's socked feet and had a good long sniff of both feet and pressed my face against them telling him they felt nicely moist as I breathed in his foot odour as he tried to yell or curse me, maybe both, hard to tell muffled but told him they had the classic odour smell, one that really got me off, Marianne a lucky bitch to have a man with such raunchy, smelling feet which made him verbally react more. I then opened the bottle of amyl, held each nostril in turn and had him sniff through the other so having a hit of poppers and then explored his socked feet with my nose and the toes of his socks where they smelled strongest. Regularly indulging in a popper in-take myself as my assistant Ewan would be doing and periodically forcing our ticklish guest to do the same!

I pressed his awesome large feet in my face as he tried to pull away and told him to keep his feet still and held his ankles securely and squeezed and nibbled his toes on his right foot making him try to squrim but his toes wiggling and feet flexing against my face I continued to nibble his toes more and poppers making him moan as I nibbled and tongued his socked feet and savored their smell beneath my nose. The salty taste of his foot sweat was incredible and I put them up to my nose and took a deep breath. They smelled of daylong foot odour and I kept sniffing and sniffing them. I licked the sweat and sucked on his toes through the incredibly thin material!

Steve given more poppers I massaged both of his socked feet and gave them both some light, teasing strokes which he tried to ignore happening but I continued hearing him breathe deeeper as lightly stroking one foot then the other smiling as his socked toes clenched telling him I liked doing this to his feet just as much as he hated me doing it to him but to keep fighting the urge to giggle or I would increase the ticklish sensation adding that I knew he'd not be able to resist too long but I was going to enjoy proving it lightly stroking under his toes and as they clenched, gripping them and holding them tight so soles taut and stroking along each sole.

He gasped as I slowly peeled off both socks and pulled the toes of his right foot into my mouth and began sucking and nibbing saying nibbles tickle too and scraped my teeth under the poilceman's toes and indulged in licking the sole and sucking his toes then stroking the saliva lubed sole as he squirmed saying his straight cop feet were going to be a pleasure to take my time tickle torturing and proceeded orally enjoying his left foot the same way. I told him the taste of his feet a real bonus as I slid my tongue under and inbetween each of his long succulent toes and flicked it across the top of them slicking them with saliva and seeing another reaction I wanted.

"Seems Steve your dick likes this, getting stiff, what would Marianne say but reckon I need some help!" I then called Ewan in and handed him a feather and said "Seems Steve likes his feet licked, toes sucked so work on his dick Ewan, stroke it and his balls lightly, tease the fucker but don't let him cum, just work him up!"

The cop hearing this was desperate to escape but no chance of that happening, a realisation he was only too aware of. I was aroused by the taste of the young cop's feet as I took a mouthful of his right toes and sucked them as Ewan stroked the feather over Steve's ball sac making our victim cop gasp. The saltiness of Steve's feet being licked appetising to me as Ewan smiled seeing the teasing torment we were dishing out! I rubbed my face in both soles and inhaled their smell deeply lapping at them and slowly letting my tongue run along both insteps and then again nibbling on Steve's toes.

I repeatedly wormed my tongue in between Steve's toes and sucked them which kept his dick hard which Ewan tormented running it up n' down the erect shaft as he called Steve a dirty perve getting horny from his dick stroked with a feather by another guy, mental torment is a useful tool and Ewan saying Marianne he guessed had a juicy wet pussy and pussy lips Steve loved licking and tasting, stroking and getting Steve even harder as he taunted Steve about his imagining her moans of ecstasy when the cop fucked her!

Steve was desperately wiggling as I took advantage that every inch of his feet available to me so sucked, nibbled and licked his toes whilst simultaneously massaging, licking and scratching both bare soles both vigorously and then lazily so impossible to decipher which tickle technique I'd indulge in using! Steve resented his girlfriend being spoken of like this as my lips covered every inch of his feet as I licked them with complete abandon loving the powerfully enticing emanating from them and for some gross but for me a pleasing aroma as both feet by my face deeply inhaling as Ewan ran the feather along the inside of Steve's thighs as I licked both feet, really lapping at Steve's soles and sucking a mouthful of toes of his left foot.

The oral sensations were teasingly driving Steve mad, another guy's tongue licking his soles, licking the back of his toes and licking in between them all and happening in front of a third guy who was playing with his dick as Ewan had replaced the feather for his light fingers stroking Steve's involuntary erection. I loving the sweat and heat emanating from Steve's feet. Ewan grabbed Steve's pulsating dick and pumped it as I sucked his two big toes giving them a blow job simultaneously! I winked at Ewan wanting to see a reaction from Steve!

"Ewan just lightly run the quill end of the feather up n' down Steve's soles as want to voyeur his reactions yeah that's it slowly, tortuously, that's so ticklish so now the feather end sawed in between every toe and under them all and in between them again and yeah the quill end up n' down his soles, that's great, ticklish hell right Steven, I can hear and see that!" I tormented and teased our cop victim!

I loved seeing Steve's toes splay and clench as Ewan taunted and tormented him tracing the quill of the feather very lightly up n' down the length of each sole relentlessly as Steven laughed like a loon to my sadiistic delight as I love to see Ewan my fellow tickler engrossed in his work as he's as devious and merciless as me, we both excel as 'Ticklers' loving seeing our victims suffer driven to hysterical laughter and winked at Ewan as he ran the feather in between Steve's toes again and again as we ignored the muffled curses and protests coming from him!

I then rubbed my hands over the soles of both Steve's feet and very lightly so it tickled and loved his helpless ticklish reactions as I continued stroking and both arches really a ticklish zone, both feet so warm to the touch which made them even more appealing, moist n' sweaty as I alternated the intensity and pace of my tickling attack but his feet an horrencously ticklish target whatever pressure used by me!

I started rubbing my thumbs in concentric circles over the fleshy pads of the cop's right foot and pushed my fingers in between his toes working them back and forth sliding in between the saliva lubed toes, dealing the same treatment to his left foot and smiled as sensing Steve nearing climax, Ewan stopped pumping Steve's dick. I again massaged both feet and inhaled the aroma from them and seeing the more I played with his feet and touched and massaged them the more aroused Steve got enticing me to suck on his toes more and ran my tongue underneath his toes and wedged it into the spaces between his toes. I sucked on his toes with reckless abandon and ran my tongue along the contours of each foot in turn relishing their ripe taste! Again sucking on each of the handsome cop's toes as Ewan fed him some poppers as I slid my tongue in between Steve's toes and massaged both now very sweaty feet! Ewan had resumed jerking Steve's dick and knew again soon Steve was going to shoot his load so stopped! Immediate frustrating moans from the cop!

"Such strong reactions Steve so you must be so ticklish, this must be unbearable for you so you need to toughen up and not be so soft and sensitive and easily taken advantage of by just a finger stroked up the sole of a foot and then more fingers wildly tickling. My fingers relentlessly running up n' down these super sensitive sweaty soles and the natural lubricant allowing them to glide so mercilessly the length of them both driving you ballistic! Tasting delicious so inviting tickle and lickle attention and you trying to focus on not laughing but we both know as losing battle as I have a hungry mouth and insatiable appetite!"

Taunting him his toes were all mine to suck and to lick and nibble tasting delicious and both feet mine to tongue bathe increasing his torment as his gorgeous feet so licklish it was something which drove him demented with each toe pried apart and licked so no part of his feet escaping my tongue and this technique being intimate tickled and lickled but also powerfully emasculated him! I told him that I bet his girlfriend's mouth went nowhere near his feet being so horribly licklish but that was his problem!

For those of you who imagine Steve was enjoying this attention from us, let me make it clear he wasn't which is why Ewan and I delighted in extending it to the measures being taken by us, this guy was being forcibly tormented the fuck out of, the enjoyment being had was purely ours! I licked the toes of Steve's right and left feet like they were candy and delighted in the flavour of them, sucking and nibbling and running my tongue underneath all of his toes, along his soles and across the tops of his feet savouring the smell and taste of them both. Addictive and intoxicating but reminding him he would soon be having his feet tickled senseless but orally raping them was a bonus for me and an extra forfeit fo him!

I orally ravished his feet and took both of his big toes into my mouth, sucking on them together and swirling my tongue around his two big toes before slipping my mouth off them and my tongue sliding along the undersides of his toes saying I was really going to make him squirm and Ewan and I saw him shudder when I said it! Ewan winked handing me the feather and using the quill end stroked it up n' down each foot making Steve immediately react like he was being electrocuted and telling him that I'd be using lots of tickle tools by example this feather, q-tips, keys, a letter opener, the dried up nib of a felt marker pen, a massager, an electric toothbrush and hairbrush and from the sensations he have to guess what implement of torment was being used when, though knowing when it was fingers, tongue and the sonicare which would need to be activated.

A reward for guessing right being jerked off to climax or Ewan sucking his dick for him but wrong answers Ewan jerking him to the point of climax and stopping and fingering him, yeah finger fucking the straight cop adding as he cursed not to knock something until he tried it and he might enjoy it as it was something Ewan was expert at doing! I then softly and slowly began stroking both soles with my fingers and and gradually picked up speed and pressure all over Steve's sensitive soles and toes. I also experimented sawing the feather in between his toes, dragging it slowly back and forth in between each toe in turn as I told him nothing thrilled me more than tickle torturing large, sweaty, straight feet like his which had a raunchy masculine aroma that really excited me!

Steve was soon squirming, moaning, and giggling. Ewan used the gel and lubed up Steve's dick and began to stroke it fiercely as he tickled his balls with his other hand and just as Steve was reaching his climax he stopped and having stopped playing with Steve's feet so he could only focus without distraction on his dick and balls attended to, I resumed tickling his feet more wildly! My fingers danced with abandon on his naked, exposed soles. The fucker was getting it and getting it good from me! I told him later his feet would be coated with the strawberry gel and Ewan and I would feast on them, a cop foot each! Adding as a Piscean his feet his erogenous zone being another reason the duration of playtime with us would primarily focus on his feet but also because they were so horribly and hideously ticklish! I then told Ewan he could leave but to stay around when I'd call him back! Ewan went and here I was alone with the cop Steve's vulnerable and insanely ticklish bare and vulnerable feet!

I started at his right foot and slowly ran my finger up the sole and he stiffened trying to be brave as I had advised him earlier but I took my finger and ran it the length of each foot and added fingers until all five fingers of my right hand were employed gently stroking the sole of Steve's right foot and under and in between his toes as he was beginning to lose self-control!

"Come on be tough, resist, come on resist coochie cooochie cooo tickle tickle tickle coooochie cooooooochie coooo!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEEEHAHAHAHAAHA HA!" even muffled Steve broke into hysterics

Responding to this I increased the tickles asking him ridiculous questions "Does this tickle?" Is this really ticklish?" Are you so ticklish?" "Where are you ticklish?" but asking questions like these whilst running fingers all over them both simultaneously and hearing muffled pleas"AAHHStop!" "Yes, Stop, AAHHHHAHAHAHA!" "Yes it tickles Stop!" yelled by him even when I was caressing both very sensitive soles and those toes of his.

"I guess having your feet orally raped the preferable option Steve and patience is a virtue, everything comes to he who waits!"

"Please Stop AAAAAHHHHHHH!HAHAHAHA!" the kind of muffled response from him

I continued slowly moving my fingers around his toes, in between and under his toes tickling with a vengeance as he was desperate to escape the insidious tickling I pride myself on being able to deliver and the reward his constant laughter intermixed with muffled babbling and pleas and protests writhing and laughing loudly and hysterically, feet twitching desparately trying to get away from my evil fingers but instead enduring my tickling them even more fiercely! Asking him if Marianne played with his feet and he angered shaking his head violently, stands to reason as they'd not be together if she did as he was not the masochistic type and as I stress Steven hates his feet touched; hates it with a vengeance so touched by me with a passion!

I indulged in delivering relentless tickles to Steve's feet with one objective; to tickle him senseless and something easily achieved with someone as ticklish as Steve but enjoy taking my time! Steve's ticklish bare feet so sensitive it was fun making him laugh like crazy from the ticklish intensity I focued on delivering to his very eye appealing feet and lightly stroking over both arches of his feet simultaneously as Steve's laughter grew more and more desperate!

Oh yes at the end of the session with professional doctoring of his being secured to the bed have photos of him in uniform sucking Ewan off whilst Ewan's finger is up his ass and other incriminating photos he's threatened with my having going viral on the net, sent to the Police Cimmissioner, his parents and of course Marianne if he does not submit his feet to me one night every week, so he's trapped in a ticklish situation!

Anyway after subjecting him to feet tickles leaving him all but breathless, imagine a tickle - sadist and use your imaginations I called Ewan back and both feet coated in the strawberry flavoured gel we indulged in running our tongues over his feet which was real torture for him being tongue ticklish and Ewan jerked him off a couple of times increasing his ticklishness as we relished the taste of his strawberry flavoured feet with a tang of his natural foot taste in the mix! Great having him writhing from the sensation on the soles of his sweating feet and us burying our faces into his feet and tongue bathing them all over, every toe sucked and licked and licked in between.

We sucked on his toes like they were lollipops and sliding tongues between his toes coating them with saliva taking mouthfuls of toes to savour and seeing him arch his head back and shoot his load being jerked off by Ewan as at the same time a strawberry lubed finger slid in and out of the straight virgin cop's ass as having re - secured him to the bed on his stomach, it was positioned in easy access deliberately but later failing to guess as an example the letter opener used by me to stroke his soles, Ewan finger fucking him with more fury and licking Steve's ass with enthusiasm only a confident ass-licker in the literal sense can do and Ewan is profficient in this respect!

Also though he indulging in licking the cop's ass which drove him into a complete frenzy whilst at the same time having his feet tickled by the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush and other times my tongue bathing them or indulging in finger tickling his feet but after an eight hour punishment session he agreeing to anything which was when the incriminating photos were taken! He and Marianne have parted company as I have grown acustomed to his feet and will not share him and he enjoys his career as a cop and has no wish for it to be compromised!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back