• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Community in and around NEPA

LaughinWonderer

Hey All,

Just curious if there is any kind of tickling community in NEPA. I’m a 32 year old guy just outside of Scranton, looking to connect with folks who have similar interests. Feel free to shoot me a message or just respond to this thread

About an hour north of you. Tough finding people in this region.

Seems like it, there’s a scene in the city, but looking for something close to home, you know?

I'm about 90 minutes away in Westchester County, 45 minutes north of NYC. Im willing to travel at least halfway to Port Jervis.

Yes the scene is definitely in the big cities. I refuse to drive there, but I do travel to lees if its not too far from me. I don't like to go beyond three hours drive time.

Currently in Scranton for a few more weeks while I finish up this semester.

Hey Golie master, shoot me a message if you’re interested in chatting/potentially meeting up

Yes the scene is definitely in the big cities. I refuse to drive there, but I do travel to lees if its not too far from me. I don't like to go beyond three hours drive time.
Yeah, especially these days, with the way gas prices are haha. An hour north isn’t too bad though, would be interested in connecting if we hit it off

It seems like a bit of a wasteland around here to be honest. Ironically enough however I am also 32 and in the general Scranton area.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back