• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from H&K (LOL model from ~2010)

quinn65

Verified
You'll never guess who texted me the other day...LOL model and recruiter of friends extraordinaire H&K!

She's older and unfortunately wiser now, so I couldn't talk her into shooting a comeback clip, but when I told her how many fans had reached out over the years (and still do) she texted me this:

2022_1.png

...and told me to say hello to everyone from H&K. :)

She can't believe anyone remembers her.

-Q.

She was one of your best, whether "breaking" under interrogation, or explaining the rules of the Bell Game.
Just adorable.

Always loved seeing her name in the posts for her clips. I assumed H&K stood for "Hugs & Kisses". Is that true, and is there any back story as to why she chose it?

Always loved seeing her name in the posts for her clips. I assumed H&K stood for "Hugs & Kisses". Is that true, and is there any back story as to why she chose it?

Almost true and yes there is, but I'm not allowed to tell it... ;)

She was my favorite, still have all her clips that I bought from you, big time crush on her. :)

If we all petition for a car me back clip, will she do it? Or is it an absolute hard no? Just saying, sometimes people can initially say no to something because they don't think there's interest....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I had such a crush on her, she was my favorite Lee and Ler. Always wanted to get tickled by her

One of my favorite models. Would be great to see her do another video :)

If we all petition for a car me back clip, will she do it? Or is it an absolute hard no? Just saying, sometimes people can initially say no to something because they don't think there's interest....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nah, it's a hard no. Like all great things, the H&K era must pass into history.

I told her about the replies though and she really appreciates it.

Who knows, maybe in another 10 years...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back