• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phone Cleaner Question..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I have a technical question about my phone which I would greatly appreciate if one of the more tech minded members of the forum could answer for me.

My phone has become a major source for my accessing the internet. This since I had to change my keyboard several months ago since it broke, and I was forced to get a new keyboard that did not have speakers in it. A friend hooked up other external speakers for me, but I need to contact Microsoft to discuss a frozen button in my internal computer, and have not had the opporunity to do so with the various health issues which my Dad has experienced the last two plus months.

Anyhow, to my question.

My phone seems to be loaded with adware. I have taken it to the phone store several times, and they insist they cannot help me with it, because adware is not a problem they deal with.

I've tried to download several phone cleaners, but they have not solved the problem, and the adware is still there. It comes up during the 6 pm broadcast of Jim Gardner instead of the station pause icon which used to be on my computer when his newscast was in a news break It also comes up when I watch TV movies or TV shows on the phone.

Today I found some phone cleaner, downloaded it, and it said. "Cleaning and optimizing phone" This cleaner supposedly cleaned the phone, and optimized it.

Another thing that the ads during videos and TV shows does, is that they drain the battery in my phone seemingly constantly,. and I will lose 25% of the phone power during say, a half hour newscast of Gardner. .or a 45 minute TV show episode view on the phone.

Would this phone cleaner that says "Cleaning and optimizing phone" take care of the problem, clean out the adware, and junk, and make it so that ads dont pop up, and the phone does not drain power so quickly, or, is there something else I should do to deal with this problem?

Any advice on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

I'm not sure dude. Have you tried downloading Adblocker as an App?

No I have not , will try that, thanks.

The thing is, the phone already has constant ads/

I will try what you said, and see if it works.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back