• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straddling the Waist

MattRyder

TMF Novice
You know how certain things can really make a tickle video.. For some it’s tools, certain body parts tickled, etc. One that has always been a personal favourite for me is when the tickler straddles the lee’s waist.

It could be the idea of vulnerability and control, when someone’s waist is straddled they naturally give up more control to his/her tickler.

Anyone relate to this? Or are there certain moments/element of a tickling video or session that when that one thing happens…it just makes you go, “Oh yes, that’s it right there!”

There’s a f/f video where Charlie tickles muscular Jennifer, and Jennifer’s upper body become progressively more ticklish, especially her armpits.

Charlie tickles Jennifer’s tummy which gets a great reaction but when she jumps to her pits, Jennifer is frantically laughing. About the third time when her pits get attacked, Jennifer is insane with laughter, and Charlie grins with pleasure and straddles her. Watching Jennifer panic at her helplessness makes this video great in my book.

I agree! I love straddling my lees. I say things like "ok now I'm REALLY gonna tickle you"! Sends them into a panic every time lol:)

There’s a f/f video where Charlie tickles muscular Jennifer, and Jennifer’s upper body become progressively more ticklish, especially her armpits.

Charlie tickles Jennifer’s tummy which gets a great reaction but when she jumps to her pits, Jennifer is frantically laughing. About the third time when her pits get attacked, Jennifer is insane with laughter, and Charlie grins with pleasure and straddles her. Watching Jennifer panic at her helplessness makes this video great in my book.

Agree. That's a great video.

What video is this and who is the producer?

Totally agree , especially when they kick and thrash furiously but hopelessly .
Its certainly fun to watch. Or am I just a bad person. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (2202) - Copy.png
    Screenshot (2202) - Copy.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot (1120).png
    Screenshot (1120).png
    557.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
No, you are not. Its much better than bondage.
If the guy is strong enough, I am not allways&#55357;&#56834;

It also feels a lot more intimate. I'm a big, big fan.

No, you are not. Its much better than bondage.
If the guy is strong enough, I am not allways��

Tbh, it's not always about strength. I've been thrown off like a bucking bronco in the past due to poor technique and the determination of an hysterical lady to get free . Lol

There’s an old fuzzy mainstream candid video floating around out there with one college-aged girl straddling another and delivering a wicked rib tickling to her friend while another girl is filming. The girl getting tickled is thrashing around helplessly as she screams with laughter. She’s so ticklish, she can’t even get her friend’s hands away from her ribs and pits. She pees (she says) at the end.

I think it’s called “Danielle ticklish much”. One of the best candid f/f videos of all time.

Oh, my gosh yes! It not quite the climax, it just lets me know the climax is about to hit! I love the “mounting” in any tickle video. It doesn’t have to be the waist, either. Mounting the ankles, thighs, reverse waist, or even the rare, dreaded arms over the head! That is what gets me going!

There’s an old fuzzy mainstream candid video floating around out there with one college-aged girl straddling another and delivering a wicked rib tickling to her friend while another girl is filming. The girl getting tickled is thrashing around helplessly as she screams with laughter. She’s so ticklish, she can’t even get her friend’s hands away from her ribs and pits. She pees (she says) at the end.

I think it’s called “Danielle ticklish much”. One of the best candid f/f videos of all time.

https://www. youtube.com / watch? v=HZqAq8r9dUA

this it?

This is best when they're tied spread eagle, and then the 'ler sits on the pelvis for near total immobility.

This is a hallmark move of the Tickle Central bedspread series too.

I agree! I love straddling my lees. I say things like "ok now I'm REALLY gonna tickle you"! Sends them into a panic every time lol:)

Then top it off with wiggling fingers in front of your Lee’s face, or hovering above the tummy, sides, or underarms and slowly moving towards the skin. Sure to send a Lee into fits of giggles!

As someone with a maddeningly ticklish abdomen and sides and underarms, some of the most unbearable ticklings I've endured have been delivered by someone straddling me like that -- it's just such an indefensible and embarrassing position to be in; all you can do is thrash and shriek and wait for it to end.

Straddling doesn't get enough respect in tickling videos. Definitely one of my favorite things to see.

This is best when they're tied spread eagle, and then the 'ler sits on the pelvis for near total immobility.

THIS! Like when the ler has tied you down in such a way that you still have a little wiggle room to the side and can escape his fingers, even if just for a few seconds. But then he deceides to straddle you and rid you of that wiggle room by pressing his knees left and right against your waist. **shiver!**

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back