• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mick's ticklish dilemma! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mick told me he had some fantasy to become a submissive and serve a man sexually, he wished to be dominated and told what to do. He went on to speak in detail how he would love to be used and abused and told what and how to serve a mans sexual needs and tastes as he wanted to enjoy being a submissive sex toy! I took full advantage of that opening by telling him to come to my place the following day direct from his office where he was an Estate Agent in sales and on arrival told the 6'1" disrobe to socks and underwear. Arms secured moved to his socked feet and secured them seeing instant reaction as they were touched.

"Oh right Mick a little sensitive on these size, shoe sole reading 14 so big feet and feet smelling like feet cooped up in shoes and these socks all day so working up quite a sweat so married but want to played with by a guy and in a way the wife won't see so no signs of dominance and control and there won't be! I' wondering which foot is more ticklish as seeing you reacting when securing them so don't deny it!"

I then blindfold and gagged him This done the attractive 31yr old married man lay as told on the bed on his stomach and I inhaled the scent of both socked feet and smelling the intoxicating aroma of masculine foot sweat and told him his feet smelling manly as lightly stroking each socked sole and in thin black nylon socks seeing his feet through them. Another light stroke of his socked soles and over his arches!

“Nooohohohoho! Not my feet! Not my feet! Wahahahahahahahahahaha!”

"Mmmm helpless and vulnerable as you wamted to be toyed with and you are being so let's slide these socks off, hold your feet still unless you want the tickling torment worse than it already will be, okay now bare flex your feet, clench and splay your toes and flex your feet, wiggle your toes yes that's it so stop feet still!"

Mick obeyed as I stared at both very appealing large male feet and deeply inhaling them sensing his tenseness as he sensed me by the vulnerable soles of his feet! I verbally taunting him that his gorgeous, straight man smooth feet were utterly irresistible tickle targets and leaned in closer, caressing his left instep with my hand as he shuddered so repeated the caress on his right instep and then delivered the ticklish stimuli to both soles simultaneously. What a reaction from a very ticklish Mick!

"Glad we arranged you meeting me tonight and your wife away as you'll be staying the night Mick as need to initiate you in being a 'Tickle-Toy' as later will be inviting Choi over, he's a Chinese Foot-Master and a chemist he has invented a cream that stimulates the nerves and magnifies the sensitivity of feet so it's a diabolical torment and will have you intensely struggling for our amusement, I've seen how it works Mick, victims laughing uncontrollably, nearly driven insane subjected to it's endurance! Last week he brought with him a man in his 40's with size 11 feet and was soon secured as you are and using gloves we creamed his feet which he reacted to but as the cream penetrated into his skin the ticklish sensations felt and Choi has told me not like itching powder that itches but ticklish sensations! He soon laughing his head off as the maddeningly ticklish sensations felt from his heels to his toes! It's evil Mick!"

I then spider tickled the ball of his right and then left foot loving the fact he so excuciatingly ticklish and licklish! I then drew the quill end of a feather the length of each foot in turn and then drew the feather end in between each of his toes and stroked under them all and telling him I was going to make sure his feet were super, super sensitive as for me no greater sight made me more horny than a male pair of feet shaking and toes clenching and splaying in ticklish reactions and exploiting their ticklishness and using the men's weakness against them and to my advantage exploiting them to great effect.

Activating the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush proving my point making Mick howl hysterically as holding his toes so each sole in turn taut brushing them and joking saying he might have brushed his teeth that morning but I guaranteed not brushed his feet and the bristles found devastating attacking the arches of his size 14 feet mercilessly! I making him squirm informing Mick that Choi was a trained hypnotist and I had ideas of instructions I would have implanted in him which would be by example he meeting me for 'Tickles-Lickles' one evening per week but if he disappointed me then punishment so he never sexually achieving satisfaction with his wife again as to achieve orgasm having to have his feet tickled and lickled by me! Saying this making him gasp and me smile but not an instruction I would suggest implanted in his subconscious mind!

Micks large feet were squirming non-stop in an overwhelming need to evade the tickling splaying and clenching his toes desperately as the feather end drew in and out between them and the quill end was raked the length of his soles and tracing over the lines of his wrinkles on the soles of his feet and tickling him like crazy! Then deliciously sweaty and ripe, extending my tongue and licking the length of one foot and then the other and alternating feet engaging in a foot feast so sucking and nibbling on all of his toes driving Mick ballistic! Encouraged by the reaction of someone insanely licklish being driven nuts from a full focus of oral attention given to his feet, making sure Mick suffered unbearable liclish sensations and ticklish ones so sucking the toes of a fot I would be lightly tickling the sole of simultaneously!

Mick's toes wiggled like crazy as he tried and failed to protect them from my hungry mouth and hearing muffled reactions like

“Please stop! Hahahahahahahahaha! It tickles! It tickles!”

“Does it tickle?” I responded, where does it tickle and how badly does it tickle Mick?"

“Yes! Hahahahahahahaha! It tickles soooo bad!”

I smiled continuing to stroke the soles of his feet and running my fingers all over them with a focus on caressing the arches of his feet and then sliding the feather in between each of his toes and stroking the soles of his feet as his head shook side to side as he was hot n' sweaty and flexing his large feet non-stop! I slid my fingers under and in between his toes and teased him horribly loving so easily controlling him and humiliating and emasculating him and slipped my mouth over the toes of each foot in turn and sucked on them hungrily, indulging in forcibly orally servicing his toes, sucking and licking them, sliding my tongue in between each toe and then licking his soles and savouring their rich taste! Again then sucking on each of his toes one by one, savouring their taste! Sniffing each foot which smelled awesomer and sniffed them again and again and again sensing how uncomfortable my foot attention was for Mick!

I told him to press his bare soles into my face or be tickled and reluctantly he did to escape the ticklish torment he hates so I licked the soles of his feet and sniffed his toes again as their aroma is addictive to me and licked in between and under his toes and tongue bathed both feet thoroughly! Again then the feather quill drawn over both soles delivering the unbearable ticklish sensation he cannot escape as his feet immobilised! It's proven being such a tortuous, unbearable sensation of endurance form him that it's always incorporated in our 'Tickle-Lickle' meetings and he really ideally doesn't want to squirm having his feet tocuhed by me but is rendered powerless to resist as being so damn sensitive on his feet, helpless and vulnerable so irresistibly appealing to me! The feeling of my tongue slurping across his helpless soles entirely unbearable for Mick but I'm a relentless tickler and lickler and lick every inch of his ticklish bare feet, not a spot was left un-licked. Each wrinkle each fold of his bare ticklish feet thoroughly tongue-probed. Each toe was licked repeatedly, my wildly licking tongue washing under and in between each toe.

Mick's feet now my feet to be massaged, tickled, licked, and rubbed and all of his toes sucked as I deeply inhale the musky aroma of his feet, I loved the smell when he presses his big sweaty feet soles into my face and inhale his manly foot aroma and then masssage his feet and suck on his toes and lick the length of his soles. When I take a break if feeling very evil Choi has left me a small tub of the cream and massage it into Mick's feet and then just voyeur him suffering the ticklish madness it evokes in him and say he ought not to have two such large ticklish and licklish feet

I licked Mick's toes individually as well as the arch of each foot, licking slowly every inch and slid my tongue in between every toe licking and tasting his salty sweat and smelling his awesome foot smell so taking my time with each foot delighting in his misery and frustration at being unable to stop me! I reminded him it being his fantasy to being controlled by another man so forced to suck a dick or be sucked or fucked and that in this situation he was well and truly fucked being rendered poweless to resist being dominated and his toes being sucked as for me preferable to his dick!

My fingers again glided across the arches of his feet to his long, alluring toes and stroking under them so his feet flexed and toes clenched and splayed flexed as he involuntarily flinched on the bed! The ticklish sensations being unbearable for him and delighting and amusing me with his instantaneous ticklish and licklish reactions as his futile protests only serve to encourage me! My fingers ran along the edge of each foot and up into his toes then down the arches of his defenseless, sensitive soles. I delighting in systematically emasculating Mick and humiliating him and telling him I would be keeping him laughing in the words of the Lionel Richie hit song 'All night long' as loved watching him struggled and having again gone completely wild sucking and nibbling on his long and perfect toes and licking every inch of both smooth and deliciously tasting soles and deeply inhaling their inoxicating aroma and Mick feaked hearing me calling Choi!

'Hi Choi, Got a live one here, married, bring the cream and join me! Yeah off the scale ticklish feet so guess everywhere, right see you in 20mins, Bye'

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back