• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interview with the ladies in Deputy's Universe

footnote24

TMF Novice
Being a huge fan of the ladies in primetime's Deputy's Universe stories, back in March around Justice chapter 5, I finally decided to request a small mini-interview with them! Nothing serious or revealing, just a handful of the usual "what's your favourite..?" type of celebrity interview questions, and only one related to tickling. And, I was lucky, primetime approved and let them answer my questions!

The ladies interviewed were Darby, La Diabla, Bessie, and Cheyenne. So, here it is.

======================================================================

Bessie, we all know you are great at cooking meals, but who of the other girls would you prefer cooking a meal for YOU?

Bessie: Hmmmm... that's a good question. Which one of these other beautiful ladies would I like to cook for me? That is kind of tough. I don't know if La Diabla can cook, so maybe not her.

La Diabla: Hey!! I know how to cook. My mother taught me very well!

Bessie: I'm sorry! hehe I didn't know. I am sure your food is great!! If I had to pick, I think Cheyenne might be the best. La Diabla is such a dominant force, she is busy a lot. So is Darby. I think Cheyenne would be a great cook, so I pick her.

Cheyenne: Thank you! hehehe I am ok. I know some of the great mothers of my tribe are dynamic cooks and maybe one day I can cook for you.

Bessie: Isn't she cute? She is so adorable.

La Diabla: Yes she is. Cheyenne is such a great human being.

Cheyenne: You guys are so nice

Hehe! Well then, to all of you ladies, what's your favourite meal?

Darby: I think muh favorite meal is a nice, juicy steak. I am fortunate that there is a great steak place in muh town of Plotsville. mmmm mmmm mmmm

La Diabla: Steaks are great, but unless you have my mother's carne asada tacos, you have not eaten the best food ever.

Darby: I may have to try it one day

La Diabla: You should! Maybe one day.... (winks)

Cheyenne: My favorite meal is this corn that we have and I love deer and rabbit meat. Darby and La Diabla know of it as they had some at the celebration.

La Diabla: Yeah, it is really good.

Darby: It really is. What's your favorite meal Bessie?

Bessie: Hmmmm... I would say it is a large trout. In my hometown of Brusheville, we fish a lot. We catch a lot of trout and my mother makes the best fried trout you could ever have! I like steaks too. We had plenty of it in the Wellington mansion back in Texas. The cook there is fantastic!

Darby: That sounds really good! Remind me to go to Brushville one day!

Ok interesting....and who is the quickest runner of you all? And do you have a favourite game or sport? Like...Can you all swim? And do you like being in water generally?

Darby: Now, as for the best runner, I think it would be me. I am the most athletic here.

La Diabla: Oh, you think so? Sorry my beautiful friend, I think I am the best athlete here. I know I can run faster than you.

Darby: Well, we just need to have a race then. I think you will be surprised by muh speed. I got to be in order to catch all the bad guys..hehe

La Diabla: You're on! I hope you don't get mad when I beat you. Again....

Darby: You're such a tease...

La Diabla: Damn right. hehe As for a favorite game or sport. Hmmm....well, I do like to hunt. I am very good with guns as you may know. I also like swimming too.

Darby: Ooh! I love to swim too! One time, muhself and the other deputies got a chance to go to a lake and we were training. I beat all the guys. I'm just too good. hehehe

La Diabla: Ok super lady. hehe I think we will need to have a competition one day.

Bessie: I like how you two treat each other. hehe I think for me, I like to run. I am not super fast, but I hold my own. I know me and my friends back home would race a lot. Some of them are REALLY fast!

Cheyenne: I didn't do a lot of sports. I know the men of my tribe would wrestle a lot, or have contest with their bows and arrows. I just did a lot of crafts. My friend Aleshanee and me would play hide and seek a lot. She was good. She always found me. I played with a lot of dolls and stuff.

La Diabla: You're so cute. hehe

Cheyenne: I wish I was more athletic, but I am happy as to how I am. hehe

Bessie: Oh, you ask about swimming? I am not a strong swimmer, but I like to hang out near the rivers. I also had some rather...memorable moments..with my friend Bertha too.

Cheyenne: I can swim! I love swimming in the lake! Hey I guess I do have some athleticism!

Wow, some great answers there! May I ask, who do you think has the nicest clothes of you all?

Darby: Let's see....who has the nicest clothes? It would have to be Cheyenne. She has very pretty ceremonial dresses.

La Diabla: Yes, I agree. Cheyenne easily. Since she is a princess, she gets to wear the prettiest clothes. I love the clothing of the Elu tribe. It is definitely Cheyenne.

And lastly ladies, a little fun question...who do you think has the most ticklish feet!?

Darby: What's that you asked? Who has the most ticklish feet? Hey, why are you all pointing at me??? hehehe

La Diabla: Come on Darby, we ALL know how ticklish your feet are! It is not a secret you know...

Darby: But..but..but...

Bessie: Oh yes!!! Her feet are SUPER ticklish!! You can barely touch them and she goes crazy!

Cheyenne: You both got to tickle her feet?

La Diabla & Bessie: OH YES!!!

Darby: This is so embarrassing....

Bessie: Her feet are perfect!! I mean, her feet are the softest, most ticklish feet you can ever imagine. I LOVE tickling her feet!

La Diabla: Yes!!! Oh my goodness, her feet are absolutely the best! You can truly break her down just by tickling those big feet of hers hahahaha

Darby: Can we please stop talking about muh feet? I am so embarrassed right now.

La Diabla: Nope! We LOVE talking about those feet of yours hehehehe

Bessie: Darby's feet are definitely the best. You have any more questions for us?

Aren't these ladies adorable!? And, as Bessie says here at the end, they seem to be open for more questions!

I'm certain she'll turn up sooner or later if she finds out you are here! Could be a bit tense on this couch though! :)

This was a lot of fun working with footnote on this interview. It is fun for me to be the characters and "speak" to the questions. This is like those Entertainment news type interviews with the stars of a movie. Stay tuned for more!

putri@nila, you never know. Priscilla is aware of your admiration, so she just might demand an interview. hahaha

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back