• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RE Village: Man-Toy Chapter 3- Cassandra (F/M)

BlueParagon

His next session was with the middle child, Cassandra. Unlike Bela or Daniela, she decided to have him completely restrained on her bed. Leather straps held his arms together and over his head while more kept his ankles together. He was taut and could barely thrust. A bite gag was in his mouth and muffled his noises while a silk blindfold was wrapped around his eyes and kept him in darkness.

The door to the bedroom opened and Cassandra enter. Her black hair peaked from her hood while her red and black lips made a sadistic smile. At the sight of her prize, she said, “Hi Man-Toy.”

She floated over to him and got onto the bed and lied next to him. Just seeing him so helpless and anxious is such a pleasing sight for her. Just seeing him completely retrained, unable to make a noise and even see what she’s about to do made this all the better for her. She grew bored of the people collected from the village. It was all the same. Admittedly some of the maids brought up were fun to mess with. However, Daniela opened up a new source of fun with what seems to be the best to toy to do it to.

She mounted him and hovered her nails over his pecs. Slowly dragging them around his chest. Black nails tracing the flesh. She bit her lip at the faint squirms and noises he made when they occasionally touch his bare nipples.

She cooed, “So helpless. So sensitive. So… enticing.”

Cassandra couldn’t help herself. She tightened her grip to his sides and made the toy howl with muffled laughter. He tried to throw her off his hips, but this only made her laugh. He tried to sway his hips away, but her hands remained fixed to the soft flesh and kept tickling them to a frenzy.

As she attacked his sides, she said, “Normally I just have fun with men down in the dungeon but because Daniela wanted to keep you, you get to live in the castle with us. Though I kinda like the idea of having a Man-toy at the ready around here. Do you like it?”

He could barely understand what she was saying. The slight pain in his sides that were being overshadowed by the explosive urge to laugh only to have his sole mean of escape to be hindered by a silicone rod between his teeth. What was driving him nuts though was the odd sensation in him. He knew he wanted it to stop, but this was still turning him on. Making him think he wants it to keep going.

Still his body thrashed and bucked. He showed pure desperation to throw Cassandra off of him and perhaps even the bed, but she remained fixed to him. Hands tight on his sensitive sides and sending him into a tickling frenzy that was only being bottled up in his lungs and throat. To help though, Cassandra snaked her feet under then around his knees. Allowing her to ensure her safety while tormenting the poor toy under her.

After what felt like countless moments of forced laughter and shock, the pale sadist finally stopped. Leaving James panting through the gag. As he tried to guess her next move, she started to trace her nails around his torso. Causing slight flinches whenever she went over a ticklish spot.

As she teased him, she cooed, “Such a sensitive little man. I’ve seen some ticklish people. Mainly with the maids when Daniela is feeling playful, but you? You certainly must be the most ticklish person in the village now.”

He could only whimper back at her remark.

Cassandra got off of him and lied next to him. Her nails glided over the semi erection trying to break free from the undergarments and said, “One thing I do enjoy about men is there unique body part.”

She hooked her nails on the band of his underwear and ripped the fabric off in one fluid motion. James felt a small chill as his semi was released to the castle’s air. Cassandra reached out and as soon as her warm finger touched him, he immediately reacted by tensing up. As she heard him take a sharp breathe, she said, “Don’t be afraid Man-Toy. I think you’ll have as much fun as I will.”

She dragged her black nails down his shaft and felt the blood making his semi into a solid erection. Once it started to twitch and practically beg for more, Cassandra was more than happy to indulge. In her special way. She gripped his shaft and brought it closer to her face. She could feel his heartbeat in her grip. So rapid like he was afraid of something. Though true in a way, it wasn’t going to be painful. Instead, it’ll make his mind race with the desire for more while also pleading it to end. For once she agreed with Daniela’s desire to keep another toy.

For James, every little sensation was being amplified. From the enticingly soft, but strong breath he could feel to the little and gentle touches from Cassandra making all his muscles tense up in anticipation. He felt an odd chill press against the head of his dick. Cassandra had started to blow ever so lightly onto her prize. The little and even lazy action send perverse chills up his spine and James found himself struggling for more stimulation. His member pulsating in her grip and under her breath as she tried to wrestle away from the restraints. No luck though.

As he struggled, Cassandra smiled with lust and cooed, “Does the poor Man-Toy want more? Maybe he would like if I used my lips. Or perhaps I can use my tongue. Just keep licking and licking you all over.”

James could only whimper in response, but with his vain attempts at thrusting, she had her answer. She said, “Hmm, maybe later. When you earned it.”

He felt her let go and change her position. No, he could feel a weight start to push him down by his stomach. She moved the blindfold off of his eyes and allowed him to see. She had moved positions and was now sitting on him with her back to him. Though she still had her long black dress on, it had been moved so it exposed her rear. Giving him a perfect look at the black laced panty cladded butt that had exposed just enough to visually tease him with the perfect pale skin. With his brain fixed on the pleasure of her touch, all he could think of was indulging further. Maybe resting on the perfect cheeks as his hands groped and explored her body.

Cassandra looked back with her black mouth forming a pleased smile. She said, “My sister had given me such wonderful insights about you during her session.”

Suddenly he felt something with an odd warm grip the sides of his head. He couldn’t turn his head to look, but based on where her thighs led to, he guessed she was holding his head with her feet. Sure enough, that’s exactly what she was doing. When she got into the bed, she had removed her black heels and decided to leave her dark stockings off just for him. With it, he could feel the moist warmth from her heels on his cheeks and the soft tapping of her toes against his temple. With her teasing feet so close, he could smell a faint and fruity scent in the air. Almost like had just cut open a fresh blood orange.

Cassandra asked, “So does the Man-Toy like his current position?”

He couldn’t even lie if he wanted to. So, he answered her question with a weak nod which she seemed to be very happy about. Cassandra then proceeded to reach back and pull the blindfold back down. Once James was blinded again, she cooed, “Then commit the sight to memory.”

He soon felt a weigh shift up to his chest and could only imagine that she had pushed herself further and was sitting on his chest. The image of the black panties and the pale butt filled his mind. Her feet remained on his head still but loosened enough that he could turn his head into them. He was now torn between either indulging with her soles or try to reach out to the sexy ass that was most likely just a couple of inches away from his face.

As he tried to make up his mind, he begun to feel a chill on his head again. Cassandra lowered her head down and begun to gently blow on the sensitive part. With the teasing sensation fogging his mind, his body went on pure reflex. James turned his head and already he could tell his face was buried in her foot. The black toes dancing on his forehead. The smooth and warm sole over his nose. And the round and soft heel over his gagged mouth.

He wished he could just remove the blindfold and admire them. Take out the gag to worship them. Uncuffed so he could take hold of her ankles while indulging in the almost other worldly foot. But he can’t. She was in complete control and no matter how hard his heartbeat, it was never in fear, but every growing lust. He actually wanted to remain like this. Helpless to whatever actions Cassandra desired. Whether to tease him till his mind melts or perhaps break him with an overwhelming sense of pleasure.

Soon he felt something new. A sharp but gentle feeling tracing around his dick. As he squirmed in the bondage, his mind clicked that it was Cassandra using her nail. The slight sensation made him writhe uncontrollably while a faint tickling made him whimper with soft laughter. He could feel her nail travelling. Round and round his sensitive dick head. With the faint tickling, his helpless situation and having her feet teasing him, he slowly beginning to lose his mind.

The Man-Toy squirmed under Cassandra and quickly she begun to hear his whimpering reactions to her lone nail. All bringing her joy. Making her bit her lip with glee while a tingle could be felt. She got closer to the pleading limb and rested her head on his thigh. From there she watched while keeping a grip around the base of his erection. Keeping a slow, but steady speed, she kept her nail going. Stroking up and down his throbbing shaft. Flicking over his glans only then to tease the urethra as pre slowly leaked through.

Just like the daughter before, Lady Dimitrescu walked by and caught a glimpse of what her gleeful middle child was doing to yet again, the helpless Man-Toy. Her heels clicked as she walked in, but Cassandra somehow didn’t hear. Almost like she was in her own world with a tormented erection to keep her entertained. The mother was over the two now, but still wasn’t noticed. To get her attention, she said, “Cassandra, honey. What are you doing to the poor Man-Toy?”

“Oh, mother,” the daughter responded. She switched from using her nail to tickle and trace to the tips of her soft fingers to massage and soothe the burning red tip of James organ. As he kept moaning at the torturous pleasure, Cassandra explained, “I’m just having some fun.”

“I can see that. Admittedly I was worried on how you would play with him given your past treatment of the meat from the village. And I already know of the rule Daniela had set.”

Cassandra rested her head near his erection and smiled with glee. As she continued to tease, she said, “I was thinking it would be boring without any sharp tools to use, but Bela talked about the fun in her session with him. With that and Daniela’s lustful act I found her in, I certainly understand now. He just makes the sweetest of noises when I do this.”

She picked up the pace of her finger and rubbed the whole of his gleaming head. All James could do was tighten his muscles and release pitiful whimpers. He convulsed begging for more, but Cassandra stopped.

Dimitrescu remarked, “He certainly seems to be suffering in a unique way. Reminds me of the old days when I sang. Hmm, perhaps you developed that side of me.”

“You used to sing?” Cassandra asked.

“Oh yes,” the mother answered. “Jazz became quite the hit, and my voice would allure so many men AND women. I was able to have some fun in the back with them. I would torture them, and they would love me even more afterwards.”

For a moment, Dimitrescu was lost in thought. A small smile on her face while her eyes slowly closed and allowed her to relapse into found memories. Cassandra never saw her mother like this and caused her to stop teasing James for a moment. Though he relished in as much as he could, he faintly felt himself wanting her to continue her treatment on him.

A whimper from James snapped the giantess back and she looked to her daughter. She smiled and advised, “Well be careful honey. You can turn a man’s mind into mush like that. It’s always better to make them last.”

She started to walk away, and Cassandra said, “I’ll do my best mother. Though he certainly makes it tempting.”

Dimitrescu closed the door behind her and left the two alone. Allowing Cassandra to take her time and enjoy all that she can of him. She didn’t keep track of how long, but for James, it felt an eternity. An eternity of his hands making a tight fist while he tried to rip his arms free. Every so often, he would be able to thrust in the air. All in hopes that the grip around his shaft was just loose enough, but in the end, her grip was tight and no amount of trickling precum was able to help.

His whimpers of laughter became moans of torment as not only was her hellish nails breaking him, but now he even felt the mountain breeze adding to the torture. His hips kept bucking on their own while all he could think of was the tense desire to cum. Just for her to pick up the pace a bit. Just a bit more for the need stimulation for the heavenly relief.

However, the torment ended once he felt her finger finally leave. He felt Cassandra get off of him and the shift in the bed of her lying next to him. Suddenly the darkness became light as Cassandra moved the blindfold up on his forehead. She then loosened the strap to the bite gag and allowed the silicone piece to be removed and hang around his neck.

Cassandra asked, “So how was it Man-Toy?”

As he huffed in air, he responded, “It was torture…but.”

Her dark eyebrow cocked up while her glee showed in a smile. She cooed, “Buuut?”

“B-But,” he stuttered. Tears started to from on his eyes, and he blurted, “But I want more.”

“So, the Man-Toy is a pervert. Just one big pervert who wants to be used and treated as such.” He stopped when she begun to wipe away his tears. Once gone, she rested her hand on his chest and allowed her drifting fingers to graze his hard nipples. As he bite his lip from the pleasure being sent throughout his brain, she said, “At least you admitted it. Finally realizing that your new place. As the naughty pervert.”

“I—”

She interrupted him and pinched his nipple. His body tensed while he bit his lip harder in pleasure. Cassandra directed his head towards her, and she declared, “MY naughty pervert. One that I should punish even more.”

James remained silent. His heart stopped as soon as his gaze was locked on Cassandra. Those soft black lips curled into a grin that exposed her white teeth. The bright yellow eyes that showed an almost animalistic hunger. And her voice. So sweet to the ears that even her thoughts of tormenting him more seemed like they were his own desires.

“From now on, you’ll refer to me as Mistress. If you don’t then I’ll have to punish you for being such a disrespectful pervert.”

“O-Okay, Mistress Cassandra,” he responded like an obedient pet.

Instead of acting on the ideas though, Cassandra placed his head down on the pillows and actually left his nipples alone. Now she dragged her fingers around his chest while staring at him with a soft smile. She said, “Though I suppose you earned a break. Mother is right about making it last. So, rest my sensitive pervert. Rest and we can continue our fun afterwards.”

She allowed the restraints to slack a bit so that he was more comfortable. Cassandra got closer to him and begun to stroke the back of his head. Despite the rough session, he felt himself melting into the palm of his torturer’s warm palm. Bliss took over and before he finally decided to close his eyes and just enjoy the moment, James saw Cassandra still smiling at him in such a caring way.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back