• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling feet in nylons, dangling heels. What my fetish is like with Anjelica

underthetable

TMF Novice
Yes, of course I have a tickling foot fetish. I get worried sometimes because I am so addicted to it, I just think maybe it is a little too much of an obsession. I worry sometimes if I can't have real sex without being able to touch my lover's feet first. Which sounds weird. All the same, this fetish exist, and I have fun with it.

However, I wanted to tell you a story about a date I went on a couple of months back that was an incredible foot fetish turn on. My fetish extends just a little further than just tickling a beautiful woman's feet. Some of you may know what I'm talking about. I love certain scenarios. For example, I harken back to tickling a real estate agent who practically let me tickle her feet when I was younger. I love it when I get "invited" to tickle someone's feet. Subsequently, I don't like bondage. I know that might be a turn off for some people, but I don't like the torture, captive aspect of it. I am more into the playful side of tickling where its just tickling for fun or as a willing participate allowing me to tickle them. I guess its because when I was younger, when I tickled a girl's feet, the situation was fun as well as exciting. But I digress. So onto my story...

I specifically love women who dangle heels. More specifically, I love it when they are wearing nylons and dangling their heels. It is a major turn on for me and I know why. Back when I was in high school I had a very attractive study hall teacher who, in the winter time, would sit at her desk and let her shoes hang off of her toes. I got the courage up one day and walked over to her desk and did the drop the pencil trick and bent down and gave her a light tickle on her foot. A jolt of lighting shot through me and then all of a sudden I though "oh, God. I'm dead." Fortunately for me, she didn't really mind and in fact gave me a little smile when I stood up.

I met this girl and invited her to dinner. We went to the restaurant and we had a great time. Now, here is what I am getting at. It was cold outside and she wore a coat and had on a red dress, sexy sheer nylons and even sexier red heels to match her dress. And here is the best part, she was a dangler. Oh, yes. You know I took peeks under the table to see. I was dying, dying to tickle her. Shit! I restrained myself and let the dinner continue.

Spontaneously, I invited her to see a movie with me. She was totally game. And here is where it got good. We went to see the new Batman movie. You know, the one that went on for almost 3 hours? It was perfect. But I honestly don't remember too much of the film because I was busy having fun. I love how these theaters now have the big comfortable chairs that recline when you push a button. You have so much room to spread out and just dangle your legs off of then. The extra room allows you to cross your legs comfortably and....dangle your heels. Which she did. Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention my date's name was Anjelica.

It only took a five minutes into the movie before I lost all inhibitions and fear, and reached over and tickled her exposed foot that was dangling her heel. Oh...my...God! Her foot was so soft and silky and my hands just glided over the sole of her foot. I got a good five second tickle in before I stopped and look at her face. To my great relief, she was smiling and giggle a little bit. But no negative reactions. I was pumped and super turned on. Could I just continue this? Oh, yes. I waited just a little longer as not to make it seem that I was just out to tickle her foot for no reason. Fortunately for me, we where eating popcorn. I intentionally spilled some pop corn in the direction of her leg.

I said "I better clean that up a little." To which she responded.
"Just leave it, you don't want to get hands dirty."
I answered "No its okay."

I moved closer to her foot that was still sitting there after almost a half hour and bent down to "pick up the popcorn". Oh no, that of course is not what I did.

I stopped and patted the top of Anjelica's foot and whispered, "You haver cute feet."
"Thank you!" she whispered back.

I took a deep breath and sat there for a second. Then I just went for it. And the reaction was incredible. I started to tickle her silky sole once again. When I looked up, she had a huge teethy grin on her face and she whispered to me "I'm ticklish"

Uh huh.

I smiled back and whispered "Really?" I began tickling her foot again. She grimaced and giggle and started moving her foot around. And heel stayed on her foot! I decided to stop for a minute. I said something that I thought was really dumb at the time, and even risky. I was still bent over towards her feet. She had slid over closer to me and moved her leg more in my direction. Before I took another chance I said "I think I like tickling your feet. Do you mind?" (Damn that was brave}

"I am ticklish. You are teasing me!" She whispered this though her smile. I couldn't resist anymore and took to tickling her again. She started to pull her foot away and whispered again "I am ticklish. Would you stop you little brat." Much to Cregin, she crossed her legs and put her shoe back on. It was a let down and I was disappointed, but the cool thing was she reached out an put her hand on my arm as she was enjoying my company. A few minutes later, lighting struck. She took off her shoes, pulling her left foot out of her heel and resting her it on the outside of the shoe. She crossed her leg to my side and her sexy nylon legs and feet where right there. I took exactly two seconds to react.

I reached out and started to tickle her foot again saying, "I'm sorry I just cant resist." A big smile came across her face. As I tickled her she grabbed my arm and squeezed. She did not pull away but left tickle her foot. Man! the feeling of the silky sole was so good touch. Running my fingers across her sole and tickling her heel was, just, well...a major turn on. The adrenaline was shooting though me and my heart was pounding out of my chest. This is the part of having a tickling fetish that drives insane. As I said earlier, I don't like bondage because I like the playful aspect of tickling where the person I am tickling likes to be tickled or enjoys the experience. I was loving it and here is thing, I think (well I know, more on that later) she was enjoying it on some level. Because as I continued to tickle, she never pulled away, but instead was squeezing my arm and moving her head back in forth in silent laughter. She would cover her mouth and squeeze her eyes shut tight.

It was just having fun. She was letting me tickle her feet! I love that aspect of my fetish. I danced my fingers all over her foot. And then something really cool happened. She leaned back against the arm rest on the other side of the chair and extended her leg towards me even farther! She actually lifted her leg up and her foot towards me! I grabbed her leg and started tickling again, getting the best reactions out of her. She was actually letting me have fun tickling her! After awhile I gave her a break and just started running my hands over her silky legs.

A minute later she come close to my face and started kissing me. We sat there and kissed for what seemed like forever, holding each other's hands all the while. We sat back and watched the rest of the movie. Once the movie was over, went back to the car and talked. In the middle of the conversation, I slipped in,

"What was your favorite part of our time together?"
She responded, "hummm. It certainly wasn't you tickling my feet all of the time!"
"I liked that part." I answered.
"Yes, I know you did. I could tell. Can I ask you a question? Now, don't get mad or freaked out, but do you have a foot fetish? I'm just wondering because I've never been on a date before where the guy was so into my feet. You tickled my forever. Most guys don't do that. It's okay if you do. I mean don't be embarred."
I was stunned. I mean absolutely floored that I just got called out and very nervous.
"Well, let's put it this way. You have very pretty feet and great legs. How could a guy resist wanted to touch them? The tickling was the fun part. You kinda like it, didn't you?"
She laughed and said "Oh my God, you hit my most ticklish spots. You turd, I could have screamed out laughing in the movie theater. Then we could have been thrown out. Shit, that would be embarrassing. That's why asked if you have a foot fetish. I've got a girl friend, who I think is a lesbian, she loves to tickle girl's feet. She went after me once and I kicked her away."

Anjelica was sitting in the passenger seat with her ankles crosse over each other. Completely impulsively, I reach down and tugged at her heel until she let me take if off, I started to tickle her foot and elicited more laughter out of Anjelica.

"You do have a foot fetish! I knew it." And she said it, and again, this is the part of the fetish I love the most:
"You are lucky because sometimes, I really like it when a cute guy plays with my feet. I am honestly ticklish, but you are having so much fun tickling my feet, I had to let you do it. Fun first date huh?"

She reached down and pulled my hand away and started kissing me. She sat kissing for what seemed a like a hour. And, of course as any red blooded male would do, I was feeling her up and reaching for the inside of her leg. Which, to my disappointment, swatted me away. It was late so she we drove home. The date ended right there with the two of us kissing like teenagers.

I ended our conversation by saying "I hope you had a fun night."
To which she responded, "Oh yes, it was a fun night!"

Here's the thing. Anjelica and I still go out, and I still tickle her feet from time to time. And many times (sometimes she gets annoyed) she lets me have fun. I can't be obsessed about it though.

That's it. Sorry, I know it was a long story. If you made it all the way through, I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't make it all the way through, thanks for trying.

No need to apologise bud! It's a great story! And it's gd to hear you two are still dating! Thanks for taking the time to write it all for us on here

I understand completely I think my fetish is an obsession as well my wife wears nylons all the time and all I ever want to do is tickle her. And of course anytime I see a woman in heels and nylons it drives me absolutely crazy and I just want to know what their feet look like and are they ticklish

Great story! Glad that you two are still together. Would love to read more of your experiences with her.

Dude, there is nothing sexier than a hot girl dangling her heels. And there is nothing better when she invites you to tickle them! Good job. I hope you get into a scenario like that again

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back