• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mermaid Madness (FFF/F*Lickling)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
Shantea2 NT.png

It had been a week since Shantae had been captured by Risky Boots

--------------

"NohohoHAAOAAHAHAHAH MoOOOOORREEEEEe!! HAhahahaHAHAHAHHhahaha! Ihehehet TICKLES TOO MUHAHAHAHAHHAHahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHACH!!"

The half genie laughed in utter hysteria as the brush stroked it's away around her entire naked body. It slathered the magical gal in the pirate queen's newest stole prize. In her latest plundering of Candy Island the purple scallawag made off with a special kind of lotion, rumored to make the user's skin taste deliciously sweet. Risky only chuckled smugly as she dabbed her brush in the lotion once more, ready to add another coat. She prepared her slaved for a deliciously evil night.~

"Ho ho ho! Oh hush you ticklish little runt! If I say we add more then we add more! In fact, lets make sure we get underneath those breasts! Come now, don't be shy. Licking all this off you is going to be my dessert, so I want to use as much as possible!" Rinky Boots demanded, her brush once again descending upon Shantae's perfect helpless body.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH OHHOHOHOOHHHGAAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOOOHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! PLEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHSE!!"

"Ho ho ho! Oh this is only the BEGINNING!"

------------

By the time Risky Boots finished "prepping" Shantae was left panting in her bonds, skin glistening in the light from all the sugary lotion. The genie could smell the alluring aroma of sweet coming off her body. In any other situation it be a dream come true, but not when she was to be the licklish dessert of her long time nemesis. Her captor merely whipped the sweat from her brow and looked at her new "pastry" with hungry eyes.

"Well well. It looks like I'll have quite the meal ahead of me. I'm sure getting all of that off of you will be just as fun as putting it on." The purple pirate teased, flicking her tongue in the air menacingly, making Shantae bite her bottom lip.

"Hmhmhm, Now you stay right there "sweet cheeks". I have errands to tun an extravagant dinner that my men made me tonight, but when I get back, you best believe I'll be in the mood for something sugary.~" She gently grabbed Shantae's chin and brought her face close to hers. "Just consider yourself lucky this is one of the few times I don't eat my dessert first! Ho ho ho!""

Laughing the entire way, Risky exited the room, leaving Shantae alone with the fantasies of what was to come. The sensitive genie's cheeks blushed bright red thinking of what Risky would do to her. How long she would lick her for... how long she would moan while that horrible tongue probed every last inch off her sweet body...

"Oh gosh, I GOTTA to get out of here!" The excited young lady squeaked, snapping out of the tantalizing daydream. She looked up at the rope mechanism keeping her arms tied above her and again tried to break it with her hair. Every night she would strike at it, never getting any results, but today she heard a click. Instantly more rope dropped from the machine, allowing her to finally walk around as long as there was enough rope.

"Finally!" The half genie exclaimed as she was at last able to get somewhere. She walked around the room to see if there was anything sharp enough cut her ties, but so far there was nothing.

"Uuuurgh there has to be something I can use! Think! THINK!" The half genie's eyes darted all over the place until they fell on a particularly sharp splinter sticking out from the cabin window.

"Oh yea!~"

---------------------

Outside in the hall, a lowly Tinkerbat waddled it's way to Risky's private quarters with food in hand. Like every other time, it had the intention on feeding the poor captive the best food it could find to at least brighten her day.

It opened the door and was greeted to the view of the sexy woman's naked form bent over the window as she tried her best to cut her bonds. Her perfect bottom waving in the air as she did so.

Shantae turned and saw that her cover was blown. Seeing the Tinkerbat sneak up behind her like that spooked her so bad that she lost her footing. Being slick with the lotion, Shantae slipped out the window, the miles of rope tumbling after her until it went taunt.

The Tinkerbat meanwhile passed out at the mere sight of the naked half genie. It laid there in a pile of food while it's nose bled like a faucet and tent stood proud in it's red pants. The last thing it heard was the splash as Shantae landed safely in the sea.

-----------------------------------------------

Shantae's upper body emerged from the sea. Thanks to the rope, she was able to keep herself safely above water.

" Well *cough cough* this isn't what I had in mind, but at least I made it out of there. Now I just got to to myself free! Preferably before this thing starts moving." The floating hero thought about her predicament good and hard until she noticed she wasn't alone.

"Well well well, what do we have here sisters?" The blonde mermaid cooed as the three of them circled the poor hero.

"I thought I smelled something sweet. And wouldn't you know, it's that genie girl." The ginger one said dismissively. "You know your laughing has been keeping a lot of us up at night! Don't you have any respect for others beauty rest!?!?" She poked the helpless genie in the armpit as she spat her accusations.

"AHAHAHAHH IMSOHOHOAHAHAHRY! IT'S NOHAHAHAT MHHEHEHHHY FAAUAUAHAHAHAHALT!"

"Tough!" The raven haired mermaid exclaimed. "We can't reach your purple friend up there, so your going to face all the consequences." She poked her with her own finger, tickling Shantae's other underarm in the process.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHO HHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOHOHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO MOOHOOOHRRHAHAHH TICKLIIHHHIEHEHEHEHEHEHEHING!!!"

"Mmmmm is that what she's been doing to you up there? Tickling you? And you're laughing THIS hard? What a wimp! We'll show you what REAL tickling is!" The blond mermaid taunted while her two sisters tickled away at their new plaything.

----
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back