• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Really quick co-worker tickle m/f foot

davis

TMF Regular
Hello all. Just had a short, pretty uneventful tickle but wanted to share it anyway. So a nice young lady any I were in a small office together for a while today. We are pretty much by ourselves as there are other offices on the same hallway but everyone else was doing work outside of their offices today.

So Britt(name changed of course) and I finished our work early and decided to watch a movie to pass time. I did notice she was wearing slip on loafer type of shoes with no socks. I hadn't though about tickling her until I noticed her slip a foot out and back in her shoe and how easily she did it. Not long after that she crossed her left leg over her right so that her left foot was closer to me.

Now those shoes didn't allow much access at all to any ticklish part of her foot except for the inside of her arch. I normally try to think of some way to do it or get the conversation on feet/tickling, but with us focused o the movie It would've been really awkward to just blurt something out. So instead of over thinking or hesitating, I leaned over, looked at her foot and said "What's that@?"
B-"what?"
Right after she responded I stuck my right index finger in the space in her shoe that allowed me to lightly tickle the inside of her super soft arch. She smiled and looked down at what I was doing, I wiggled my finger on her foot
Me-"I think it was a bug."
B-(still smiling) "what!?"
As I wiggled and tried my best to tickle her she just smiled.
Me-"yea it's a bug."

Now after what was only a few seconds she laughed, wiggled her foot and pulled it away. I think it was then she realized what I was up to and she giggled and said "stop, don't do that."

We both laughed and returned our attention to the movie. A few minutes later I wanted to see if she would actually let me tickle her foot so I pointed to her feet and said
Me-"let me see. Did you ever find out what it was?"
B-(laughing) "No!"

The tickle lasted no longer than 10seconds but damn that foot was one of the softest I've touched

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back