• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Negotiation On Global Fronts. Win. Lose. Or Draw?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The first order of business for Ross was to make a conference call with the other side of the company representation which Tim wanted to buy.

The company buyer wanted 50 million, firm price, cash.

Tim did not want to pay that price.

Tim had previously given Ross authorization to negotiate up to 45 million cash.

Ross went up the scale

41, 42, 43, 44, 45.

The other side still seemed hesitant.

Ross then said.

"Considering that your price says 50 million, and Mister Patrick has only given me authorization to go up to forty five million, I have to call him to see what he will allow me to do. I need 24 hours to speak to Mister Patrick about this matter, and then get back to you" Ross said.

The other side agreed to that, and the two sides agreed to talk the following day.

Ross rang Tim's cell phone, and Tim answered on the second ring.

"Tim, unfortunately, no dice. I went up the scale from your original authorization of forty mil, and I last offered your final authorization of forty five million. These people still did not bite. They seem to be holding firm at fifty million, and did not drop their price at all. My question to you, my friend , is,. do you think they are bluffing, and will they negotiate with us at all, and if not, and they hold the "We insist on fifty or both of you go to Hell" what do you then want me to do?" Ross asked.

Tim chuckled. "Ross, we are both very successful businessmen. You know as well as I do never to give in to another side unless absolutely needed. Let's see if they come back and drop the price any. If not, we have to discuss this back and forth, delay them, examine everything, and then make a decision. If someone else swoops in and buys the company, then maybe the deal was not meant for us anyway. We just have to wait it out and see" Tim said.

"Okay" Ross replied

"In the meantime, just do your work, and we will have the conference call with your friends from the oil business on Friday, and keep our eyes focused on the road. We have no other choice, my friend" Tim said, as the call ended.

As Froday got closer. Kayley was continuing to express her displeasure to Ross about the conference call, and involving Tim with Fritz and Steve.

"Teacher. You so accuse me of trying to piss you off. You are really, really irritating me beyond no end. You are acting like Tim, Fritz, Steve and me are signing a final agreement on something. This is a first time introductory conference call. It might be that nothing comes of it. Do not blow it out of control" Ross said, firmly but not in a nasty tone.

Kayley sighed. "Okay, I promise you I will not say any more. Just please be very cautious" Kayley said, quietly, and then dropped the subject.

As the week went along, the subject of Tim's potential company buy was not really on Tim or Ross's mind. Both of them knew that they had no control over it. They figured that realistically, it might take a week or two to unfold. In the meantime, as they went into the next week, they would discuss it again, and see what to do, if anything.

That Friday at noon, Tim, Ross, Fritz and Steve, got on a conference call. Ross introduced Tim to Fritz and Steve, and Fritz and Steve to Tim. After they exchanged pleasantries, the men got down to business.

Tim, Fritz, and Steve threw out an idea.

"Ross, since you know all of us, and we dont know each other. How do you think we can help each other?" Tim said.

"Well, two things cross my mind. Either, Instead of Fritz , Steve and me chasing investors for our oil wells and ventures, maybe,. Tim would know some people to talk to Fritz and Steve, and maybe join us on a trip to the wells to discuss an investment. Also, on the other side. Whether , Fritz and or Steve can or might know someone to be a buyer for Tim's marketing line of products. We could or would do a cross mutually beneficial situation. I'm just throwing it out there. It would take a while to set up, to fine tune everything, and to pull it off. As Tim says to me sometimes. This situation would be so important, that there is no timetable. Would all of you be willing to do this?" Ross asked.

Fritz spoke first. "Most certainly, sir. What I think might work if Tim has the time, would be for Steve and me to fly into New York in the next week or two, and meet with Tim and Ross face to face jointly, write down everything, and throw everything on the table, which cant really be done completely in a conference call, and then figure out how the details would work" Fritz said.

"I'm all for that if Tim agrees" Ross said.

"Sounds fine. We will set up a mutually beneficial time for the four of us to have dinner, and see if something could be figured out" Tim said.

When Fritz and Steve clicked off the call, Tim said to Ross.

"Ross, that seemed to be productive. I definitely think that the four of us should meet here in New York"Tim said.

"Tim, nothing says that no matter what we do , whether your contacts invest in oil and gas or something with them down there, or whether their contacts do something with you and or me up here. We can all start very slowly and gradually at first, so that if God Forbid something does go wrong, nothing big is put at risk, and no relationships with you or me, or me, Fritz and or Steve are damaged . My feeling is something can be worked out, but let;'s see" Ross said, as Tim and Ross agreed to end the call.

When Ross got home, Kayley was packing to go to AC, where they had agreed to spend the weekend.

"Well?" Kayley asked.

"It was a very pleasant call. Tim, Fritz, Steve, and me had a four way conference call. We agreed to meet here, in the next couple of weeks, and just throw out ideas. Even if something is done, we also agreed not to do anything major, so that if something goes wrong, no relationships are damaged Trust me, teacher. I know how important they are to my life personally, and to the monetary stability of RossShell, you, me, and this house hold's income. We may accomplish nothing, something small, medium, or large,. I do not know. Let;s just see. Can we please take a wait and see and not a doom and gloom attitude, okay?" Ross said.

Kayley gave a small smile. "Okay, it sounds like you are handling it in a very prudent manner. If you do that, I will not get on your back" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went down to the waiting Uber, and took off toward Atlantic City for the weekend.

Ross was trying to do a very "Control himself communication between Tim, Fritz, Steve, and himself.

What would happen with said interaction, and in Atlantic City with Kayley that weekend?

That would be seen.

Ross is showing some caution, but I believe that this could still lead to a disaster.

Perhaps you are being a bit "pessimistic", my friend.

Showing caution and starting small might work out, and maybe it will never lead to anything big, or maybe it will lead to a "disaster" as you call it. We will see.

More to come hopefully tomorrow, depending

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back