• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Vacation (fixed) MMMM/F

hhelpless_girl

Hi guys,
I corrected some mistakes in my story so here's the finished version. I hope you'll like it.
Please let me know what you think and what I can do better in future works <3

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson decided to go on family vacation a little earlier this year. This way, in mid-May, they ended up in a car with their three children. Liv - the eldest daughter, Paul and Rosie – who are they are eighteen-year-old twins. Liv is a nineteen-year-old blonde with beautiful blue eyes. She is quite slim and not very tall, has small but firm breasts and a perfect waist, of the whole family she is the least like anyone else. Paul is the tallest of the three. He has curly brown hair and a sharp jawline. He is well-muscled and athletic. For many girls, he is the perfect boyfriend. He inherited all his looks from his dad, who looks identical, he's only twenty-some years older than him. Rosie is taller than Liv and her curves are more feminine. She has long light brown hair and large eyes. She looks just like their mom. Liv was always jealous of that.
But now she was paying less attention to it. As well as to the rest of her family, with whom she did not want to spend the trip, because she preferred to be with her friends and her boyfriend. She often argued with her parents about this. They said that she was with them too little and too much with her boyfriend.

She was texting with said boyfriend when Mr. Johnson turned from the front seat and said, "Okay kids, we're here. Put the phone down, Liv."
"We're not kids anymore, Dad." Rosie said with a smile. Liv tucked the phone into her back pocket with displeasure on her face.
They all got out of the car and headed towards the hotel. It was a very nice place by the sea with a beautiful beach. At first, they decided to unpack in their room. Liv was reluctant to do so because she wanted to go to the beach right away. Instead of sorting out her things, she went to the bathroom and changed into her bathing suit.

"I'm going out." she screamed standing by the door.
"Where do you think you're going?" Mr. Johnson asked.
"Ugh. To the beach. Give me a break."
"We know you think you're an adult, but age alone doesn't tell you anything. You're still a little girl who has to listen to her daddy."
"I can handle myself. Now I'm going to the beach and you can't help it." She stormed out the door.
Liv spread a towel in the sand and sat on it. She looked around. The beach was extremely empty. There was only a couple next to each other who were occupied with each other and a group of boys about Liv's age. They were really handsome and Liv couldn’t help but stare at them for a moment.

She decided to swim in the sea to enjoy the sunny day. Before she could get into the water, however, the boys approached her. There were four of them.
"Hey, what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" one of them asked.
"Oh just chilling ... my family stayed inside ..."
"Are you bored? We could help you relax." Another boy said.
"It's very nice, but I don't think I should ..."
"Why? Are you afraid of us?" the third asked mockingly.
"Or do you need daddy's permission to go anywhere?" The last one started laughing
It was enough for Liv to abandon common sense.
"You know what? I need some entertainment."

The entire group of five began to head towards the boys' room.
On the way, they introduced themselves. They were friends who decided to take their time off and go on a trip together. The oldest was Harry, he was twenty-two. He was confident and sweet. Nick and Troy were both in their twenties. Nick was a little taller, but Troy was more muscular. Nick's younger brother was Shawn. He was eighteen and was smiling very much all the time.

They entered the room and sat comfortably on the beds. Nick and Shawn sat on one and the rest on the other.
"What do you want to do?" Liv asked innocently.
"Hmm, we know a fun game ..." Harry smirked.
"Oh, what is it?"
"It's very simple but it's kind of a challenge." Troy gave Harry a knowing look.
"I am always willing to face challenges."
"It's good that you say that. You can go first."
"Okay, what should I do?"
"First we need to restrict your movements a bit. Don't worry, it's just for fun, so you'll be fine."

Harry and Nick got up and took long pieces of cloth out of the closet, which turned out to be thin scarves. At the same time, Troy and Shawn directed Liv to lie down on the bed. The girl was a little embarrassed about it, but she wanted to spend some time with these guys, so she didn't say anything. Before she could notice, she was stretched out on the bed, her legs and arms tied to the four bed posts.

"Okay, now we can start your challenge"
"We will ask you questions, and you must answer them correctly. If you do, you will be rewarded. But if you answer wrong or not at all, you will be punished."
"What are these punishments and rewards?" Liv asked, not realizing what she had gotten herself into.
"As punishment, you will have to take off one piece of clothing. And the reward is ten seconds of rest. You may be wondering why you would need to rest. Well, the questions alone would be nothing difficult, so we need to provide some distraction.”
"Wait. But I'm only wearing a bikini. I can't be naked in here!"
"You don't have much choice, do you?" They started laughing.
"Ready to start?"
"But I have a boyfriend, he wouldn't like it!" Liv protested.
"I think quite the opposite."
"I also think he would be on our side ... we should actually show him what we're doing ..." Harry reached for her phone and continued "I already have an idea for the first question. Boys, please take your seats and start distracting her." Troy and Nick sat around Liv and began to slide their fingers slowly along her sides and belly. She started smiling against her will.
"Like I started, first question - what is your phone password?"
"Are you crazy? I won't tell you this. I didn't know what your stupid game is all about! Let me out!"
"We haven't even started baby, now tell me the password or the boys won't hold back anymore."
"No!"
"It's your choice".

Nick and Troy sat on either side of Liv and began to tickle her armpits, gently at first and then digging their fingers deeper into the taut skin. She started to squirm more and involuntary laugh escaped her lips. Harry stepped closer and sat on her hips, restraining her movement even more. He put his hands on her belly and began to slowly fiddle with his fingers. At this point Liv was close to hysteria, but there was still Shawn who was just watching and waiting because he was more shy than the rest of his friends.

"So? Will you tell us already?" Harry teased her.
"NOOO HAAHAAHAHA NOW PLEEHEHEHEHSE STOHOHOHOHP"
"Oh no baby we can't stop now, you haven't answered us yet."
"I CAAHAHAAHN'T HAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOH PLEHHEHEHESE"
"Please what?"
"PLEHEHEHESE STOHOHOHOP TICKLIHIHING MEHEHEH"

Liv was extremely ticklish. She didn’t however hate it. She always ended up being a victim of her siblings when they tickled each other. Teasing her body didn't bother her and she liked the gentle touch. When her boyfriend tickled her sometimes, it even turned her on.

Now that she laid defenseless, surrounded by four boys she didn't like it that much. She wanted to go back to the rest of her family and have nothing to do with being tickled ever again.
Hearing her laugh, Nick started slowly approaching her feet, which were trying to get out of the knots. He sat on her legs and began to slowly run his fingertips over her helpless feet.
Liv screamed even louder. Tears were starting to run down her face. The boys slowed down a little. Nick and Troy moved their fingers slowly from her wrists to her armpits. Harry was tracing a pattern across her belly with one finger as she tried to escape. Nick focused on her heels.

"We are waiting for answer"
Liv was catching her breath. Now that their tickles were gentle, the feeling suited her very well. She started to giggle girly. The boys smiled among themselves. Liv's breath deepened. Teasing her entire body continued for a few more minutes. Liv was laughing all the time, but a groan of pleasure escaped her lips as well.
"That's interesting. Is our little girl enjoying being tickled? Yeah? Do you like being tickled?”
"Nohoho mmhmhmh"
"Are you sure?"
"Yehehes for sure"
"It's not nice to lie like that, we must give you extra punishment for that, don't we?"
"Nooo nohohoh"
"Then you have to tell us your password."
"Ohohokay, it's 6-9-6-9"
"Really? Who would have expected it from such a good little girl."
Harry stood up while the others continued to tickle Liv, adding a little more power to the tickles. The oldest boy took the phone and entered the code. The phone unlocked. Harry smiled and turned on the camera app. He sat back on her hips and turned the camera towards her.
"Now nicely say you like it when we tickle you and you're our little ticklish slut so we can send this video to your boyfriend."
"There's no way I'm saying thhahaahHAHAHT"
"But honey, you have no choice."

Harry held the phone with one hand and began to grab her side with the other. Nick and Troy skidded from the elbows, stopping at her tender armpits, down to the ribs and sides of her barely covered breasts. Shawn felt bolder too, holding her toes tilted back with one hand, his fingernails were scratching her stretched foot.
“Say it right now or we’re gonna ask you next question?”
She didn’t answer this time. She tried with all her might not to laugh anymore and to give them no satisfaction.
"I guess that means you want a question ... okay ... where's the spot where you're the most ticklish?"
"I dohohohn't knohohow"
"You have to answer us or you will be punished. This time we won't wait that long."
"NOHOH PLEASE NOHOHOH"
"Come on Liv, tell me you ticklish kitty"

Liv knew the worst spot on her body was her sides. She couldn't bear it. She remembered when she used to play with Rosie and Paul sometimes. Paul was not ticklish at all. It was very unfair. Rosie used to be ticklish as a little girl, but it disappeared with age. Liv, on the other hand, couldn't get over her ticklishness which was used by her siblings, who often teamed up to force her to do something and always used tickles to convince her.

"Okay, that's it. Time for your punishment. You don't have many choices, so what do you want to take off? Your bikini top or your panties?"
"None"
"Wrong answer, again, but we will count it as one, you’re welcome." Harry said and put his finger towards her navel.
Another wave of tickles twitched her body as Harry's finger circled her inner belly button. He was getting closer to the center, and at last she felt an unbelievable feeling as his finger gently brushed the bottom of her navel. At the same moment, Troy and Nick, who had been sitting by her hands all the time, began undoing her top.
"Too bad we had to decide for you.”
"But I'm glad now we can see these sweet titties in all their glory.”

The boys stopped tickling her for a moment. Shawn moved away from her feet and sat above her head. They all started teasing her. Each one of them drew patterns on her exposed breasts with one finger. If her nipples weren’t hard before they would get erected now. As they ran their fingers over them, more moans were escaping from her mouth.
"What are we supposed to do with such beautiful boobs?"
"You like it, don't you?"
"Little baby is ticklish on her tits"
"Look, she gets excited, I guess we should do something about it"
"Yes, let's tickle her more so that she doesn't get too much of a hassle. She's not supposed to be the one to enjoy it."
“Or we could make her cum. She’ll be sooo sensitive afterwards…”
“Wait. First I have to take care of that video. Look at her. She’s so desperate. It’s perfect moment for her boyfriend to see”
Liv couldn't think clearly. She was giggling softly and moaning with pleasure. Every now and then she whispered "please" but did not know what she was asking for. Did she want them to stop or touch her more like that.
Harry recorded another video during this time. For a full minute it showed Liv losing her mind and three pairs of hands on her perky breasts.

He then opened the contact list and found one number that was named ‘babe’. He loaded the recording and clicked 'send'. He laughed to himself. He put the phone aside and joined his friends.
"Okay, my ticklish toy ... the next question is ... do you want us to continue to tickle you"
Liv was torn, and at that moment she felt more pleasure than ever. She had forgotten that they had almost tortured her a moment ago.
"Yes," she whispered.
"Yes what?"
"Yes, tickle me more"
"Good answer, my sweet little toy. Did you boys hear her? She wants us to tickle her. How convenient that your ten second break is over. "
"Since you're such a good girl now, you can decide where to tickle you. Just make sure you politely ask for it."
"Uhhh - hh my nipples please"
"Just as you want, baby"

Both Nick and Troy started massaging her tits with both hands and playing with her nipples, which were fully erect and begging for attention. During this time, Shawn, who was sitting above her head all the time, began to whisper the teasing words straight into her ear.
"Admit you love it. Your little breasts love it and you know it. Moan for us. Very good kitty yeah. Tiny tickle kitty loves it. Feels good, right?"
Liv was extremely excited and horny. She was wet, soaking her bikini bottoms with her juices. Liv began to roll her hips, which Harry noticed immediately. He stepped off her and picked up the phone again. He started recording again, but this time no one noticed.

"Hey Liv? Want more? Honey, tell us what you want?”
"Make me cuuhhum, please."
"You change your mind quickly, you know?"
"Sorry."
"There’s no need to be sorry. So, are we supposed to help you cum?"
"Yeees mmhhmmh pleasee."
"What about your boyfriend?"
"I do not care."
"Really?"
Her only response was another groan. With this, Harry finished the recording and sent that to Liv's boyfriend as well.
"If we're going to make you cum, we have to get rid of your panties"
"Just take them off"
"Okay, my ticklish kitty"

Harry began to slowly pull her panties off her, teasing her inner thighs in the process.
Liv was wet, and that's an understatement. The discharge from her pussy was running down her thighs and slowly creating a stain on the sheets she was lying on.

The other boys continued to take care of her boobs and nipples. Harry ran his fingers slowly along her slit. He gathered the wetness and began to circle around her clit. Her toes tightened and her eyes rolled. Harry now ran a finger up and down her clit and started to flick it.

Thanks to all that foreplay and breast massage. Liv came very quickly. Her orgasm shook her. It was the most powerful of all she had ever had.

“Yeah, that’s it. Cum for us.” Harry grinned.
After she had an orgasm, Nick and Troy began to gently kiss her neck, cleavage and nipples. Harry began to untie her legs and Shawn untied her hands. Liv lay motionless for a moment, gasping for breath.

"You're great at this game." Nick said.
"You guys too, thank you, it wasn't as bad as I thought at the beginning." Liv replied as she started tugging up her panties and tying her bikini top up. "I have to go back to my family, but I'm here until the end of the week, I think I don't mind a repeat." She winked at them and left the room on the way grabbing her phone.
She looked at the screen, but she didn't even have the strength to be angry at the news from her boyfriend.

"Liv, what's going on?"
'Is this a joke?'
‘Why are you doing this?’
'You nasty slut'
'Answer me!!'
'Fuck you'
‘Liv, what’s going on?’
'I never even liked you fucking bitch'

Liv entered her family's room. She was tired and wanted to rest now, so she went to bed.
"Hey Liv, you know what you did wasn't quite right? I know you're all grown up, but I'm still your daddy and now I have to punish you. Paul, Rosie, come here. Remember how we used to play with Liv and her soft sides, I think today is a good opportunity to come back to that ... "
Mr. Johnson sat on her arms, effectively preventing her from escaping. Paul and Rosie started reaching out to her. "Just not that again. No, no, no." she thought, but for the moment she didn't have the strength to speak out loud.
"Here comes the ticklish monster... coochi coochi coo" Paul started singsonging.

Nice work you're a talented writer! More people should comment on tickling stories they like. I remember I used to very much enjoy a tickle story but still leave no comment - for those reading this, let them know! It really helps

Nice work you're a talented writer! More people should comment on tickling stories they like. I remember I used to very much enjoy a tickle story but still leave no comment - for those reading this, let them know! It really helps

Thanks so much!!! You're absolutely right, commenting helps writers a lot <3

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back