• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick Public Tickle F/F

TickleScout

A quick story, but a cute one. I was at a bar recently with my girlfriend. We have been together for a few years now and she is more than appraised of my love of tickling/need to be tickled. And she happily provides me with lots of them.

I went up to the counter to order some drinks, and apparently my girlfriend followed me. There were tons of people around, as the bar was very busy. While I was speaking with a cute bartender and trying to order, my girlfriend came up behind me and tickled my neck/collar bone, which is really ticklish for me. My knees instantly buckled and I fell to the side a little bit, I sqealed, scrunched up my neck, and giggled for a few seconds until she stopped and left me to finish my order.

Naturally, since I had literally been in the middle of a conversation with the bartender, she (the bartender) was watching the entire thing. I was mortified, but loved it, and, to my surprise, the bartender full on laughed for quite a few seconds at my expense. I felt the heat of my blood rushing to my face as I blushed from the bartender's unexpected reaction.

I managed to finish my order, but the entire time I was finishing up, she had an amused grin on her face. I thanked her for the drinks and tipped her nicely. As she said "your welcome" she giggled at me again.

I hurried back to my table with the drinks where my girlfriend was waiting for me. As soon as I sat down she smiled and said, "Did you hear her laughing at you?" I nodded in embarrassment and joy. Pleased, my girlfriend wrapped her hands around my ribcage and gave me a tickle. It definitely made my night. ❤️

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back