• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the Care and Feeding of Tickle Models

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
o hai

I decided that it might be a good idea to pen a series of blog posts about things you will need to know as a new producer of tickling content. Specifically around the wrangling of "talent", IE tickle models.

The first entry is located here

https://www.ticklingforum.com/entry.php?7282-On-the-Care-and-Feeding-of-Tickle-Models

Let me know what you think and if there's any topics you'd like me to specifically cover that I may not have thought of.

Arch

What blog post? I don't see it in the link..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Nice blog post! For me, Twitter has been far and away my bet recruiting method for shoots. I agree with pretty much everything you had to say. I look for the unequivocal “yes”. Furthermore, if someone chooses to go the amateur model route, the models need to be crystal clear about where the content will be sold. The model release helps with that.

Next, have the model cone up with a stage name - that has no resemblance to her real name - if she doesn’t already have one.

Thanks Arch, this is great. If LOL ever makes another comeback, I think it'll have to come from working with models, and I've never gone outside my friend network. Very helpful stuff and I'm looking forward to the follow-ons.

-Q.

Thank you all for the positive feedback! Especially you, Jeff.

I'm currently working on Part Two and will let you all know when it's finished. In the meantime, please go enjoy the latest fruits of my wisdom; the tickling of internationally-published model Katya Day over at www.sole-mates.us

Well, you've definitely done your homework! I'm impressed! (not that my opinion matters to you :p)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back