• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Huge Scare, Slowdown, Abersion, And,, Back To Concentration

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
While all of the activities were going on in regard to Ross doing his work for Tim, and hopping back and forth between OKC and New York, Ross got a major scare.

Ross had left the office early on a Tuesday afternoon, due to a migraine, and was trying to rest at home, and watch a baseball game, when Ross's uncle, who Ross did not talk to very often because they were not close, called.

"Ross, this is your uncle, your father was taken to the hospital, into emergency surgery, if I were you, I would get off the phone with me, and go straight to the hospital" Ross's uncle said.

Ross clicked his uncle off, texted Kayley to let her know where Ross was going, and, to take the fastest route, took a subway into Manhattan, and an uptown subway to the hospital where his father was.

Ross got to the ER, gave them his father's name, and sure enough, Ross's father was in surgery.

At that point, the ER called Ross's father's at home nurse, who got on the phone with Ross, and said. "Ross, there is noting you can do. Go back to Queens and wait for someone to call you"

Ross again took a downtown subway, and transferred to a subway to Queens. He got off the subway. and this time Kayley was home.

When Ross entered the apartment, Kayley was there. Kayley grabbed Ross in her arms, and the two of them were shaking in each other's arms.

About two hours later, Ross's uncle called again. "Ross, your father made it through the surgery. He is okay, and will be sleeping the rest of the night" Ross's uncle said.

Ross let out a sigh of relief. "Thank You, I will be there tomorrow!"

Ross clicked the phone off. "Dad is out of surgery. He has to wake up. Hopefully God Willing he will be okay"

Ross tried to get into see his father at the hospital the next day, but they would not let him in due to a limit of viisitors, as Ross's uncle, and Ross's father's wife were there visiting as well.

Late on that second day, Ross's father called Ross, and Ross explained to his father why he had not come that first day.

"Ross, fuck that. you come whenever you want. If they say there are too many visitors, someone else will leave the room so you and me can talk. "Ross's father said.

As would be expected after a life threatening surgery, Ross's father had good days and bad days. He had days when he was able to sit up and talk to the family, and other days when he could not.

Kayley went to visit Ross's father twice over the weekend, when she did not have to be at school ,, as she had a time schedule, and did not have the freedom of having her own business to come and go as she pleased like Ross did.

When Tim, Fritz, and Steve heard, they said the following.

Fritz and Steve. "Ross, we understand that you have to stay up there until your Dad gets out of the hospital. Your Dad and you come first. We can discuss things via phone. If we show any investors something, there is the phone, and Zoom meetings. Most important, worry about your Dad and yourself" Fritz said.

"Thanks, buddy. When Dad is out of the hospital, I can then come and go as I please. It is not fair to my Dad or myself that I come hopping back and forth while he is in the hospital. I'm too wound up to spend days down there right now. As soon as Dad is out, I will come the next day" Ross said.

Tim. "Ross, my best wishes and thoughts to your Dad and you. You dont have to push yourself with the timetable this month. I will just tell the people that my marketing rep is dealing with serious family medical problems, and there will be a delay. If you truly cant put together a good campaign this month, we can always say that you got sick too, and combine two months campaigns into one. I know that you are very upset for your Dad, and worn out yourself" Tim said.

"Thanks, Tim. You really are a wonderful friend. I can certainly have lunch to discuss things. Let me know when. In the meantime, I can do a rough plan in my mind to keep myself occupied. I just wont commit to or show anything final to you until Dad is out of the hospital and my mind is clear. When that happens, we will sit down, and you can give me your suggestions as to how you want me to do a two month campaign" Ross said.

Ross, of course, stayed put during this period in New York, and spent his time split between the hospital, home, and the office. Every time the phone rang at an odd hour, Ross shook. Sometimes Ross's father would call Ross at 7 am perhaps to wake Ross up. Ross was under enough stress with his father. Ross went to the hospital, and went into the office for at least a few hours a day, but he also emotionally supported his father, spent time with Kayley, and tried to relax as much as he could.

On the ninth day of the ordeal with Ross's father, Ross's father called Ross early that morning. "Ross, I am supposed to go home today. Please just try to stay calm, and go about your life. " Ross 's father said.

Ross breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God! I Love You, Dad!"

"I Love You too, Ross, very much" Ross's father said, clicking off.

Ross tried to calm down, and went into the office. With his father supposed to come out of the hospital, Ross told Tim and Fritz such, who both wished Ross's father, and Ross well, and then Ross said to both of them.

"Tim, I am going to go full speed ahead with your campaign. Let me see what I can do to give you one month's campaign since I am only a week behind. I will get something together the bext I can by what would have been the usual 30 days time frame, and if you dont like it, just say so, and change it or combine it however you want" Ross said.

"Ross, just do the best you can. Most important, your Dad is hopefully on his way to getting better. We can figure out what I do as time goes along this month" Tim said supportively.

"Fritz, my Dad is out of the hospital. Today is Wednedday. Please give me a few days to see how he is. If say, within three or four days he is okay God willing, I can shoot down there for the usual three or four day trip. We can discuss things, and then I can come home. We have not fully figured out the whole natural gas strike thing anyway. Let;s make a final arrangement on how to do this, so that we can get moving. " Ross said.

"Ross, most important, your Dad is hopefully on the road to recovery. Please just come down there whenever you can. This is a case of special circumstance. Evaluating the natural gas strike and not being able to join in on a deal with another company because of them undoubtedly demanding a piece of the strike, which we would never do, has us blocked anyway. We will figure something out. Most important, your Dad hopefully God Willing getting better" Fritz said.

Ross had texted Kayley to let her know that Ross's father was being let out of the hospital. Ross decided to leave the office at five, to just go home, and chill out.

When Ross got home, Kayley and Ross hugged.

"Well, God willing , Dad is finally out of the hospital. Tim and me are trying to figure out a campaign for Tim. I am going to wait several days to a week to consider and then go to OKC. Let;'s just hope that with my Dad being home, he will make progress." Ross said.

"Your Dad being home, is the most important thing. Hopefully God Willing he will stay home, and get better" Kayley said.

"How about Italian for dinner, and AC for the weekend if Dad stays stable, so we can get a break with all of the emotion? Is that okay?" Ross suggested.

"Just fine. We will make the plans" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went to their favorite Italian place, they ordered dinner. Ross tried to exhale and calm down.

Ross's father had God Willing survived a major scare. Hopefully Ross's father 's recovery would move forward, and Ross could move forward, with Kayley , his work, and his life.

What would happen next?

That would be seen.

Ross is lucky that his friends/business associates are making allowances for him being first concerned about his father's health.

Wow that was quick lol.

Yes, Ross is lucky that people are making allowances for Ross being concerned about his father's health.

Now that Ross';s father is our of the hospital, it will back to big business moves, later today/tonight or tomorrow, depending on my energy

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back