• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice Requested

Irvine

TMF Expert
So, the scenario here is that I have a friend that lets me tickle her. To be honest, it's not that great because I can never get her to laugh. She is tough and I you have to get kinda rough to get her to react. I really don't like being rough so I never get much out of her. Her spots are her feet and sides.

She started having this fling with a guy and unexpectedly she was tickled on her sides by not just the guy she is seeing but also her cousin (F) and HER boyfriend. She claims it lasted 5 minutes or so and was pretty intense. Well, recently she had her Fling guy over at her home, he was staying over and just got of the shower. She was laying on her bed and didn't hear him come in. She felt his wait as he straddled her. Before she knew it he was going to town on her sides. He some how managed to pin her arms with his legs and she claims she couldn't get him off. So, she just took it. She doesn't know how long it lasted all she knew was that it was longer than the previously mentioned incident. She said the more she laughed the more he tickled her.

I was totally in shock at what she said and how she described the incident. I was jealous and also very curious to hear and see what that situation looked like. We have been friends for like 6 years and I have never gotten such a reaction from her.

After all that she said she was not even upset about that tickle experience with the guy, she found it humorous. I can get this out of my head.

On to what exactly I'm looking for advice for...
I gave her an incentive to invite that situation to happen again. But this time I asked her to record it so I can see it. I have been looking up discreet cameras and stuff but nothing of good video and audio quality pops up.

What would you guys recommend as far as recording equipment goes?

I've been looking at GoPro (I am not sold on this as they seem to have a screen on them that makes it obvious).
Looked a nest cam using it as a "pet cam".
Also looking at dashcams under the cover of needing to install it soon.

Thoughts?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back