• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

26M looking to tickle and be tickled in SF

Romanross

Hi TMF fam! I’d love to connect with anyone in San Francisco looking to tickle or be tickled. I’m a 26 year old male with an athletic build, inquisitive mind, and love for tickling! Preference towards women but open to all. Can share pics for those that are serious and interested.

Hey there tickle guy!

Noted what your pref is in terms of a tickle friend in your ad, but wanted to find out if you like m-m tickling at all with another cool nice fun heteroflexible easy-going guy who's abSOLElutely and TOE-tally into tickling focusef most on feet but other spots are cool too! Like to bring out the ticklish best and most in any guy and make him feel gr8t and let go in all-out nonstop uncontrollable hearty masculine laughter for me!!

Then, the sweeeet thing is I luv when my lee seeks sweeet revenge on me back for I'm verrry ticklish myself, especially the lower half most and especially my soft smooth well groomed 9 1/2s! Gonna be down your way in July staying initially in the Bay Area. Traveling with buddy not into the scene, but can get away in my rental car to meet u once we get tp know one another better online b4 meeting. Hmu buddy and let's tickle chat and see what happens from there. Ticklishly anticipating a reply soon!

Tickles,
Kevin

Always willing to traveling to tickle some feet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back